Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
D'Ale House 00:15 - Aug 10 with 3373 viewsAndy_TOPO

Hi Folks,

Just a quick mention of the fairly new micropub that has opened at the bottom end of Drake Street, D'Ale House.

I have seen a few posts on here regarding Real Ale so i thought I would mention it.

Selling 5 cask ales, with the house ale being D'Ale, a well know Pictish brew otherwise know as Alchemist Ale.

Also 30p off for CAMRA members of the cask and the keg, with the same discount available to supporters with a ticket on a match day.

Also 12 kegs from breweries such as Vocation, Tiny Rebel and Thornbridge to name a few.
D'Ale House on 06:08 - Aug 10 with 3268 viewsdeeplishblue

Do you do Fosters?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

D'Ale House on 08:37 - Aug 10 with 3145 viewsncfc_chalky

D'Ale House on 06:08 - Aug 10 by deeplishblue

Do you do Fosters?

I proper laughed out at that . (Sorry Andy)

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

D'Ale House on 08:51 - Aug 10 with 3124 viewsNorthernDale

It is a very good alehouse to visit, with some decent real ales, I would recommend it and the may even do lagers (unsure if these are craft lagers!).
D'Ale House on 09:18 - Aug 10 with 3068 viewsD_Alien

Good luck with D'Ale House

Alongside its sister micropub in Castleton (TOPO), these places are brilliant additions to the scene for those us of seeking high quality ale at a reasonable price and in a (usually) civilised atmosphere

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

D'Ale House on 09:32 - Aug 10 with 3035 viewsNorthernDale

There is also a new real ale house on Baillie Street called the 'Pint Pot' or something like that, Rochdale is becoming a mecca for real ale drinker.
D'Ale House on 13:00 - Aug 10 with 2830 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Do the bar staff look like members of Mumford and Sons - dressed like farm hands with sleeve tattoos and First World War facial hair? Not a real real ale pub if not.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

D'Ale House on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 2796 viewsD_Alien

D'Ale House on 13:00 - Aug 10 by BigDaveMyCock

Do the bar staff look like members of Mumford and Sons - dressed like farm hands with sleeve tattoos and First World War facial hair? Not a real real ale pub if not.

That's just the female (identifying) barstaff

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

D'Ale House on 13:25 - Aug 10 with 2756 views_Windydale

30p off your finest foaming ales for the Rochdale Trust members would be good. There are over a 1000 members.

It might encourage members to make that special trip to the said fine establishment.

midweek or a non-game day would be another benefit to joining the trust to gargle a pint served by a good fine wench.
Login to get fewer ads

D'Ale House on 14:49 - Aug 10 with 2669 viewsBigKindo

D'Ale House on 13:25 - Aug 10 by _Windydale

30p off your finest foaming ales for the Rochdale Trust members would be good. There are over a 1000 members.

It might encourage members to make that special trip to the said fine establishment.

midweek or a non-game day would be another benefit to joining the trust to gargle a pint served by a good fine wench.

Why not join CAMRA. The Flyer etc give us discounts. Plus you might find on away days pubs who also give 10% discount.
D'Ale House on 19:13 - Aug 10 with 2507 viewsAndy_TOPO

D'Ale House on 13:25 - Aug 10 by _Windydale

I Like the Rochdale Trust idea, as i have been slacking and haven't joined yet, I assume members can show a card or something similar?
D'Ale House on 19:16 - Aug 10 with 2497 viewsAndy_TOPO

D'Ale House on 08:51 - Aug 10 by NorthernDale

It is a very good alehouse to visit, with some decent real ales, I would recommend it and the may even do lagers (unsure if these are craft lagers!).

Aye, D'Ale House do Craft Lagers, currently have a 4.8% one and a German Pilsner at 5.3% (Furstenburg), also available, a nice Wheat Beer on draft too.
D'Ale House on 19:39 - Aug 10 with 2456 viewsBrierls

D'Ale House on 19:13 - Aug 10 by Andy_TOPO

I Like the Rochdale Trust idea, as i have been slacking and haven't joined yet, I assume members can show a card or something similar?

Yep, all members are issued with a membership card.
D'Ale House on 19:54 - Aug 10 with 2421 viewsfermin

D'Ale House on 19:13 - Aug 10 by Andy_TOPO

Look here for more info: https://www.daletrust.co.uk/friends-of-the-trust-2/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024