Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! 19:20 - Feb 5 with 713 viewsrkershaw

To the tune "Kum Bah Yah"

Dale fans singing Lord, John Cole Man
Dale fans singing Lord, John Cole Man
Dale fans singing Lord, John Cole man
Thank Lord, John Cole Man
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 19:26 - Feb 5 with 695 viewsTTNYear

That's my karaoke song

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 20:25 - Feb 5 with 644 viewsColDale

he don't drink in the two tubs, cos thats in bury
he don't drink in the clayton, cos that's in Oldham
he don't drink in the Crown Inn, cos thats in Accy
he drinks in the Dale Bar, cos thats in Dale
John Coleman, John Coleman, John Coleman...... etc
He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 20:30 - Feb 5 with 635 viewspnc4eva1

He's big
He's bad
He's bald like me dad
John Coleman, John Coleman

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 20:35 - Feb 5 with 627 viewspnc4eva1

To the tune of Johnny comes marching home

He's got a centre parting nice and wide and wide
He left thestanley to be at Dale's side their side
he beat the bury scum
he had them on the run
John Coleman he comes from Merseyside

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 20:56 - Feb 5 with 608 viewsDaveButt

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 20:25 - Feb 5 by ColDale

Very good Col, but that should be Studds Bar, Dale Bar?, it's nowt to to with the club

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 20:58 - Feb 5 with 599 views442Dale

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 20:56 - Feb 5 by DaveButt

Very good Col, but that should be Studds Bar, Dale Bar?, it's nowt to to with the club

So?

edit: Anyway, hasn't the club's awards night been held in the Ratcliffe/Dale Bar the last few years?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:09 - Feb 5 with 571 viewsDaveButt

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 20:58 - Feb 5 by 442Dale

So?

edit: Anyway, hasn't the club's awards night been held in the Ratcliffe/Dale Bar the last few years?

Yea, the club awards have been in the Ratcliffe for the last couple of years. The Stadium Company struggles for money and the awards are held in a competitors bar, good buiseness!
He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:13 - Feb 5 with 560 viewsTVOS1907

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:09 - Feb 5 by DaveButt

Yea, the club awards have been in the Ratcliffe for the last couple of years. The Stadium Company struggles for money and the awards are held in a competitors bar, good buiseness!

Perhaps the Stadium Company should do something with Studds Bar to make it more appealing.

There's only so many times you can look at a giant picture of Stephen Hill.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:16 - Feb 5 with 550 views442Dale

So, we're ok if fans use the Dale Bar in a song until Studds becomes a worthwhile place to take it's place?

Good.

At least the Cemetery wasn't used.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:19 - Feb 5 with 544 viewsdingdangblue

To the tune of 'lily the pink' - by the scaffold (a scouse band I think) if so is very apt. We'll drink a drink, a drink, to Johnny the king, the king, the king, the saviour o..of Rochdale afc, he came from, Accy Stanley, and he'll go down in history.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:34 - Feb 5 with 521 viewsDoris

Strange thing happened on derby day apart from the result ,saw 2 people in hairnets shirts around the main stand,anybody else see the peanut pickers plying their trade .Thought one cock was enough but 2 ffs ,what next Dale fans going to watch the hairnets in our football kits ,nah
He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:44 - Feb 5 with 506 viewsTVOS1907

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:34 - Feb 5 by Doris

Strange thing happened on derby day apart from the result ,saw 2 people in hairnets shirts around the main stand,anybody else see the peanut pickers plying their trade .Thought one cock was enough but 2 ffs ,what next Dale fans going to watch the hairnets in our football kits ,nah

Would it be the away kits, doris?

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:49 - Feb 5 with 496 viewsDoris

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:44 - Feb 5 by TVOS1907

Would it be the away kits, doris?

Away kits FFS dont get me started again , jesus.

At least the white away shirt was for 2 mins on show at the emirates yesterday,Up the Dale
He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:55 - Feb 5 with 486 viewsTVOS1907

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:49 - Feb 5 by Doris

Away kits FFS dont get me started again , jesus.

At least the white away shirt was for 2 mins on show at the emirates yesterday,Up the Dale

I know why you were there - to see Blackburn play in their away kit for no apparent reason, as they also did at Man United and Liverpool.

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 22:04 - Feb 5 with 479 viewsDoris

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:55 - Feb 5 by TVOS1907

I know why you were there - to see Blackburn play in their away kit for no apparent reason, as they also did at Man United and Liverpool.

You have summed me up very well,i need something to bitch about thats why i took the name Doris instead of porkydale .The away kit thing is a real pet hate of mine ,people who cannot afford to buy shirts but do so , expect to see their team play in them ,the white shirt has been sold all season up until last week as the AWAY shirt and we still have kids away socks and shorts .Be interesting to see the wording on this seasons new kits Home away/alternative third/very alternative 4th/ fookin obscure 5th / whatever you want to wear or jack picks
My head hurts i need a beer bollocks to this sobriety
He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 22:58 - Feb 5 with 449 viewsTVOS1907

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 22:04 - Feb 5 by Doris

You have summed me up very well,i need something to bitch about thats why i took the name Doris instead of porkydale .The away kit thing is a real pet hate of mine ,people who cannot afford to buy shirts but do so , expect to see their team play in them ,the white shirt has been sold all season up until last week as the AWAY shirt and we still have kids away socks and shorts .Be interesting to see the wording on this seasons new kits Home away/alternative third/very alternative 4th/ fookin obscure 5th / whatever you want to wear or jack picks
My head hurts i need a beer bollocks to this sobriety

There's no such thing as an 'away' shirt.

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 23:27 - Feb 5 with 430 viewsShun

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 20:25 - Feb 5 by ColDale

Is that to the tune of Sos Cagon?
He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 01:32 - Feb 6 with 402 viewsTTNYear

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 21:09 - Feb 5 by DaveButt

Can studds or the main stand cope with 200 + people in one room Dave?

Did the powers that be give the 'go ahead' for the awards to the taken outside the club, Dave?

Have the last two end of season do's been relatively successful, Dave?

Thought so..

Good business? Yeah for the Trust and the club in the long run. More money created for the club, better product... Need I go on, Dave?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 14:39 - Feb 6 with 267 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 01:32 - Feb 6 by TTNYear

Can studds or the main stand cope with 200 + people in one room Dave?

Did the powers that be give the 'go ahead' for the awards to the taken outside the club, Dave?

Have the last two end of season do's been relatively successful, Dave?

Thought so..

Good business? Yeah for the Trust and the club in the long run. More money created for the club, better product... Need I go on, Dave?

When do the Awards Evening Tickets go on sale or am i asking the wrong one?

Just need to know to add to my football date schdule

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 14:50 - Feb 6 with 261 viewsTTNYear

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 14:39 - Feb 6 by DaleAwaydayBot

When do the Awards Evening Tickets go on sale or am i asking the wrong one?

Just need to know to add to my football date schdule

Dunno Tazzy. The End of Season do has been handed back to the club due to low amount of members on the Trust board. I'll guess at mid April. I'm sure they will let you know in good time.

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 14:51 - Feb 6 with 256 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

He's The Dale Boss .............John Coleman!!! on 14:50 - Feb 6 by TTNYear

Dunno Tazzy. The End of Season do has been handed back to the club due to low amount of members on the Trust board. I'll guess at mid April. I'm sure they will let you know in good time.

Its very important i do with Last game planning and stuff in progress

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024