Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tricky winger?! 01:44 - Aug 24 with 918 viewsRoChDaLe

im sure some people will slate me for this suggestion but sanchez watt and jamie peters both are very fast and can beat a man, peters is a right back who has played a lot of games on the wing so he could be used as a versatile man who is a free agent and watt should be available on loan and i imagine arsenal would still pay all his wages..?

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Tricky winger?! on 06:24 - Aug 24 with 892 viewsmikehunt

I know where you are coming from but from what I have seen we are a Dagnall short of being a decent side. Not sure how much longer we can wait for Grimes to prove himself.
I would also have a look at Kevin Long again.although we are not struggling in that department,as such, I felt that he was the kind of player who could get us goals from corners , a la Dawson. So many wasted opportunities from set pieces (no change there then).

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Tricky winger?! on 08:54 - Aug 24 with 806 views442Dale

Tricky winger?! on 06:24 - Aug 24 by mikehunt

I know where you are coming from but from what I have seen we are a Dagnall short of being a decent side. Not sure how much longer we can wait for Grimes to prove himself.
I would also have a look at Kevin Long again.although we are not struggling in that department,as such, I felt that he was the kind of player who could get us goals from corners , a la Dawson. So many wasted opportunities from set pieces (no change there then).

Apart from missing a couple of chances he'd usually put away, Grimes has played well so far.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Tricky winger?! on 09:02 - Aug 24 with 795 viewsfitzochris

Tricky winger?! on 08:54 - Aug 24 by 442Dale

Apart from missing a couple of chances he'd usually put away, Grimes has played well so far.

After reading numerous condescending comments about us from Torquay fans, I hope both Grimes and Donnelly fill their boots tomorrow.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Tricky winger?! on 09:11 - Aug 24 with 782 viewsTVOS1907

Tricky winger?! on 06:24 - Aug 24 by mikehunt

Long is on loan at Portsmouth.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tricky winger?! on 09:13 - Aug 24 with 776 viewsTVOS1907

Maybe we should go back for O'Grady. Arsenal and Sheffield Wednesday might share his wages.

Tricky winger?! on 10:36 - Aug 24 with 685 viewsgeorgedale

Tricky winger?! on 09:13 - Aug 24 by TVOS1907

Maybe we should go back for O'Grady. Arsenal and Sheffield Wednesday might share his wages.

Daggers, O'Grady, Long?????????????? we need to move on we are a League 2 club now none of the players mentioned would dream of coming back to Rochdale - we are 2 games into the new season with a solid team give them a little time and i am sure we will be in the mix come May
Tricky winger?! on 10:37 - Aug 24 with 682 viewsTVOS1907

Tricky winger?! on 10:36 - Aug 24 by georgedale

Daggers, O'Grady, Long?????????????? we need to move on we are a League 2 club now none of the players mentioned would dream of coming back to Rochdale - we are 2 games into the new season with a solid team give them a little time and i am sure we will be in the mix come May

You've been whooshed, I'm afraid.

Tricky winger?! on 11:32 - Aug 24 with 607 viewselectricblue

Yes these two nice wingers who may just fill the wide positions.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Tricky winger?! on 11:32 - Aug 24 with 607 viewselectricblue

Yes these two nice wingers who may just fill the wide positions.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Tricky winger?! on 13:00 - Aug 24 with 523 viewsolympicdale

Jaime Peters?? seriously, we'd have no chance of signing him, can still do a job in the championship, lil sad to see him released personally. His best position was never found by the numerous managers in his 7 years, but it certainly wasnt at Right back even though he managed to mark Arshavin out of the game in the cup, fast as fcuk could beat a man, but his best place was as a box to box midfielder imo, breaking up play and starting moves from CM.

Life is a game of fate.

Tricky winger?! on 13:50 - Aug 24 with 477 viewsrkershaw

We have our own Chris Dagnall. He is called Reece Gray and he sadly out of action for a while!!! Our current style of play would suit young Reece to the ground and I think he could be our missing link at the moment. A few slight adjustments in the final third and we are easily top 7 this season if not higher!!
Tricky winger?! on 13:55 - Aug 24 with 467 viewsSalwaDale

Tricky winger?! on 13:50 - Aug 24 by rkershaw

We have our own Chris Dagnall. He is called Reece Gray and he sadly out of action for a while!!! Our current style of play would suit young Reece to the ground and I think he could be our missing link at the moment. A few slight adjustments in the final third and we are easily top 7 this season if not higher!!

What tune is that to?

(Sorry, but that reply has to be put by someone to everyone of your posts and if I hadn't done it, someone else would.)

TBBT

Tricky winger?! on 14:23 - Aug 24 with 434 viewssweetcorn

Tricky winger?! on 13:50 - Aug 24 by rkershaw

I just don't see the comparison between gray and Dagnall, many others don't either. Dagnall was an out and out striker, whereas gray to me seems more suited to playing off the strikers, i agree he would have played regular this season, don't think donnelly would have been playing much so far.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Tricky winger?! on 14:41 - Aug 24 with 419 viewsolympicdale

Tricky winger?! on 14:23 - Aug 24 by sweetcorn

I just don't see the comparison between gray and Dagnall, many others don't either. Dagnall was an out and out striker, whereas gray to me seems more suited to playing off the strikers, i agree he would have played regular this season, don't think donnelly would have been playing much so far.

agreed, Gray is more a number 10 than a number 9.

Life is a game of fate.

Tricky winger?! on 15:08 - Aug 24 with 398 viewssweetcorn

Also, definatley agree we need one if not two wingers, If arsenal would give us watt, i'd take him. I just hope coley is actually pursuing a winger, if not just for an option, because if our narrow formation doesnt work, who are we actually going to throw on to change things? at the minute i'm not seeing anyone. wish we still had JLAA tbh.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Tricky winger?! on 15:26 - Aug 24 with 376 viewsbuckbyname

Not sure about those mentioned but we do need at least two players with some pace and nouse. Grimes is playing well enough this season (apart from one or two misses)but needs some service, Adebola has shown what he has and pace is not one of his attributes. George Donnelly has been played out of position, he looked one hell of a lot better at Chesterfield when he was up front. IMHO
Tricky winger?! on 20:01 - Aug 24 with 287 viewsisitme

Tricky winger?! on 15:26 - Aug 24 by buckbyname

Not sure about those mentioned but we do need at least two players with some pace and nouse. Grimes is playing well enough this season (apart from one or two misses)but needs some service, Adebola has shown what he has and pace is not one of his attributes. George Donnelly has been played out of position, he looked one hell of a lot better at Chesterfield when he was up front. IMHO

Donnelly was not playing upfront against Chesterfield, he was mostly playing on the right of the three forward players. The same position he has been playing in every game this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024