Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pantomime villans 20:00 - Oct 13 with 1131 viewsDaley_Lama

Not Jack Redshaw, as those around me commented, I can't really remember him even being with us to be honest.

But step forward Kevin Ellison! Oooh how I forgot what a tantalisingly annoying big conked so and so he is.

Didn't take long for it all to come flooding back though. I do always like an opposition player to hate.

Poll: DF in or out

Pantomime villans on 20:04 - Oct 13 with 1106 viewssandylaner23

I though redshaw was a little prick today, he was bang out of order for his celebration, what did we ever do to him apart from offer him a chance which he didn't take.
Could have quite happily snotted the disrespectful tosser.
As for Ellison we already know he's a total bell end
Pantomime villans on 20:10 - Oct 13 with 1076 viewsdalebolt

Absoloutely. He gave nothing to this club but was given a respectfull round of applause when the teams were announced. Then proceeded to act like a total tw@ at every opertunity. Rolling around and taunting the fans. Think we can all handle ex players scoring or playing well against us but to give it big guns showed neither class or humility.
Pantomime villans on 20:15 - Oct 13 with 1048 viewsBartRowou

I think it's time to stop this "welcome back to Spotland" lark. Fair enough for the Jones/Wiseman/Atkinson (x2) fans out there, but Redshaw? He did little, is little and showed little respect for the club today. Welcome back Jack.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Pantomime villans on 20:17 - Oct 13 with 1026 viewsSalwaDale

Pantomime villans on 20:15 - Oct 13 by BartRowou

I think it's time to stop this "welcome back to Spotland" lark. Fair enough for the Jones/Wiseman/Atkinson (x2) fans out there, but Redshaw? He did little, is little and showed little respect for the club today. Welcome back Jack.

Agree with that. I do like to welcome back ex-players but Redshaw hardly even played for us. Save it for the players we want to say thanks to.

TBBT

Pantomime villans on 20:21 - Oct 13 with 1001 viewsRoChDaLe

im not sure its 110% accurate but at the time i was told the reason why he left was because he told flitcroft to F-off when he told redshaw to play for reserves after injury

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Pantomime villans on 09:51 - Oct 14 with 863 viewsThe_DJ

Pantomime villans on 20:04 - Oct 13 by sandylaner23

I though redshaw was a little prick today, he was bang out of order for his celebration, what did we ever do to him apart from offer him a chance which he didn't take.
Could have quite happily snotted the disrespectful tosser.
As for Ellison we already know he's a total bell end

A 'loveable' bell end.
'
Pantomime villans on 10:18 - Oct 14 with 828 viewsDale1990

I've hated ellison since he scored that winner for Chester a few years back. Also, did anyone notice brodie at the end when he hit the ball into the sandy lane at the final whistle? A fan acted angrily when the ball hit someone next to him so brodie told him to f*** off
Pantomime villans on 12:19 - Oct 14 with 762 viewsolympicdale

Pantomime villans on 10:18 - Oct 14 by Dale1990

I've hated ellison since he scored that winner for Chester a few years back. Also, did anyone notice brodie at the end when he hit the ball into the sandy lane at the final whistle? A fan acted angrily when the ball hit someone next to him so brodie told him to f*** off

I still remember that game vividly, thought we'd scored a 90th min winner, dissallowed, and that tw*t goes an scores on the next move.

What can you expect from a team managed by Jim Bentley, no class or pretty stuff there, win however you must, get in the faces, dive, antagonise the fans etc, btw that attempt at a dive by them in the 2nd half was nothing short of embarrassing.

Brodie was a di*k at York so no change there, I couldn't understand Redshaws behavior at all, I never thought he left us on bad terms, he's just another ex city youngster who thinks the world revolves around him, tw@t.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Pantomime villans on 12:23 - Oct 14 with 752 viewsmacro

Pantomime villans on 12:19 - Oct 14 by olympicdale

I still remember that game vividly, thought we'd scored a 90th min winner, dissallowed, and that tw*t goes an scores on the next move.

What can you expect from a team managed by Jim Bentley, no class or pretty stuff there, win however you must, get in the faces, dive, antagonise the fans etc, btw that attempt at a dive by them in the 2nd half was nothing short of embarrassing.

Brodie was a di*k at York so no change there, I couldn't understand Redshaws behavior at all, I never thought he left us on bad terms, he's just another ex city youngster who thinks the world revolves around him, tw@t.

Rumour is that he didn't get on with Hill and therefore blames Hill/Rochdale for his career stalling, hence the reaction yesterday
Pantomime villans on 12:27 - Oct 14 with 749 viewsolympicdale

Pantomime villans on 12:23 - Oct 14 by macro

Rumour is that he didn't get on with Hill and therefore blames Hill/Rochdale for his career stalling, hence the reaction yesterday

Just another classless d*ckhead then, i think i'd side with Hill if this is the kind of guy he is.

just another ex city kid who thinks he's better than he is.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Life is a game of fate.

Pantomime villans on 12:28 - Oct 14 with 745 viewsDaley_Lama

Pantomime villans on 12:23 - Oct 14 by macro

When I hear the word stalled I immediately picture a jockey whose horse wont leave the traps.

Kinda fitting when it comes to young Jack. I'm glad he's put it all behind him and kick started his career despite Flicker and Hilly bullying him. They were his 3rd and 4th!!!! league goals of the season yesterday.

Prolific, a move to The Prem can only be a heartbeat away.

Poll: DF in or out

Pantomime villans on 12:32 - Oct 14 with 733 viewsolympicdale

Pantomime villans on 12:28 - Oct 14 by Daley_Lama

When I hear the word stalled I immediately picture a jockey whose horse wont leave the traps.

Kinda fitting when it comes to young Jack. I'm glad he's put it all behind him and kick started his career despite Flicker and Hilly bullying him. They were his 3rd and 4th!!!! league goals of the season yesterday.

Prolific, a move to The Prem can only be a heartbeat away.

I'm not sure, I mean once he's played at Morecambe he's already made it one could argue, certainly showed Hill a thing or two.

Life is a game of fate.

Pantomime villans on 12:33 - Oct 14 with 731 viewsClivert

Pantomime villans on 12:32 - Oct 14 by olympicdale

I'm not sure, I mean once he's played at Morecambe he's already made it one could argue, certainly showed Hill a thing or two.

He needs to grow up.
Pantomime villans on 12:46 - Oct 14 with 711 viewsBeefCurtain

I think the thing that pissed me off was that he had a little piece in The Observer a week or so back and came across as a very humble lad who was just glad to be back playing football again and one that didn't blame us for anything (blamed not being 100#% with an illness whilst here or something like that). In hindsight we should have photoshopped a picture next to the article of him in an uncompromising position with Fred Talbot.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Pantomime villans on 13:04 - Oct 14 with 686 viewsTVOS1907

Pantomime villans on 20:15 - Oct 13 by BartRowou

Bart, can you or anyone else remember when or why it started?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024