Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Manchester tonight 19:10 - Jan 22 with 3214 views442Dale

Dean Holden on Coleman: said he wasn't his cup of tea and it was "different" playing under him, but did clarify "that doesn't mean to say I'm right".

Coleman on soon.....

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:11 - Jan 22 with 2332 views442Dale

Keith Hill live at 8.15 am tomorrow morning.

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:15 - Jan 22 with 2258 viewsRoChDaLe

can you update what coleman says if possible please, cheers

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:41 - Jan 22 with 2132 viewsRalphs12

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:15 - Jan 22 by RoChDaLe

can you update what coleman says if possible please, cheers

and also the Hill stuff tomorrow, working darn sarf.

As an aside to the Holden comments its interesting to see Stephen Jordan's tweet after the JC sacking...
Radio Manchester tonight on 19:43 - Jan 22 with 2109 views442Dale

Coleman has been on:

Budget at L1 level was good, but in L2 it meant we should have been around 19th, wasn't a lot more than what they had at Accrington.

Disappointed in being 14th but accepts its a results business. Admitted it was a bad run, but should have won more of those games and could have been third.

Sent the chairman a text today saying he should have said he wanted to bring back Hill.

Instead of the pay off for him and Bell they could bring in a good centre half which is where the side needed improving.

"Smashing" side which was shown at Gills, Rotherham and Bradford but were atrocious in 4/5 games.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:44 - Jan 22 with 2083 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:41 - Jan 22 by Ralphs12

As an aside to the Holden comments its interesting to see Stephen Jordan's tweet after the JC sacking...

What did he tweet?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:46 - Jan 22 with 2060 views442Dale

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:41 - Jan 22 by Ralphs12

Somebody else can do the morning shift!

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:49 - Jan 22 with 2013 viewsjamRAFC

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:44 - Jan 22 by BigDaveMyCock

What did he tweet?

Ste jordan: "bye bye john"
Radio Manchester tonight on 19:50 - Jan 22 with 2002 viewsdingdangblue

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:44 - Jan 22 by BigDaveMyCock

What did he tweet?

Bye bye John.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:51 - Jan 22 with 1987 viewschuckleberry

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:43 - Jan 22 by 442Dale

Coleman has been on:

Budget at L1 level was good, but in L2 it meant we should have been around 19th, wasn't a lot more than what they had at Accrington.

Disappointed in being 14th but accepts its a results business. Admitted it was a bad run, but should have won more of those games and could have been third.

Sent the chairman a text today saying he should have said he wanted to bring back Hill.

Instead of the pay off for him and Bell they could bring in a good centre half which is where the side needed improving.

"Smashing" side which was shown at Gills, Rotherham and Bradford but were atrocious in 4/5 games.

Just 4/5? He must have a short memory.

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:53 - Jan 22 with 1956 viewsmightydale

Coleman has been on:

Sorry coleman but your talking shit.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:55 - Jan 22 with 1938 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:50 - Jan 22 by dingdangblue

Bye bye John.

Cheers

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:55 - Jan 22 with 1925 viewssykeboy

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:49 - Jan 22 by jamRAFC

Ste jordan: "bye bye john"

what does come out following his sacking is how many ex players are having chuckle at his expense
Radio Manchester tonight on 20:00 - Jan 22 with 1869 viewsboffley

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:55 - Jan 22 by sykeboy

what does come out following his sacking is how many ex players are having chuckle at his expense

Will the real Mighty Scouse please stand up?
Radio Manchester tonight (n/t) on 20:02 - Jan 22 with 1852 views442Dale

See link few posts down.

Radio Manchester tonight on 20:05 - Jan 22 with 1818 viewsSalwaDale

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:55 - Jan 22 by sykeboy

That is very true.

TBBT

Radio Manchester tonight on 20:13 - Jan 22 with 1744 viewsTVOS1907

Radio Manchester tonight on 19:51 - Jan 22 by chuckleberry

Just 4/5? He must have a short memory.

He probably meant in the last two months only.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Radio Manchester tonight on 20:15 - Jan 22 with 1725 viewsboromat

Coleman has been on:

Why should he have told him he wanted Hill back? What difference would that have made?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Radio Manchester tonight on 20:20 - Jan 22 with 1692 viewsRalphs12

Radio Manchester tonight on 20:15 - Jan 22 by boromat

Why should he have told him he wanted Hill back? What difference would that have made?

Strange comment to make, coupled with the "maybe people dont like me because Im not Keith Hill"

I feel somewhat sorry for JC as he no doubt took a huge gamble to leave what was a safe place for him at Accy and I really do appreciate that he tried to save us. Sadly it didn't work to plan, even as one of the people backing/trying to back him it was starting to get very worrying with regards the discipline... especially the recent incident.
Radio Manchester tonight on 20:33 - Jan 22 with 1625 views442Dale

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p001d748

Coleman interview from 22:40.

Longer interview than the one used on GMR.

Admits he should have brought in more experience at the back, names Cresswell.

Radio Manchester tonight on 20:34 - Jan 22 with 1613 viewsRalphs12

Radio Manchester tonight on 20:33 - Jan 22 by 442Dale

Thanks.

Ryan Cresswell, the defender we missed out on it seems. Wanted a longer contract than we could/would offer.
Radio Manchester tonight on 20:51 - Jan 22 with 1506 viewsisitme

Radio Manchester tonight on 20:34 - Jan 22 by Ralphs12

Thanks.

Ryan Cresswell, the defender we missed out on it seems. Wanted a longer contract than we could/would offer.

Again it comes down to management of budgets and where you invest your money. I wonder who it was a choice between Cresswell or ?
Radio Manchester tonight on 21:30 - Jan 22 with 1356 viewssykeboy

Radio Manchester tonight on 20:20 - Jan 22 by Ralphs12

Strange comment to make, coupled with the "maybe people dont like me because Im not Keith Hill"

I feel somewhat sorry for JC as he no doubt took a huge gamble to leave what was a safe place for him at Accy and I really do appreciate that he tried to save us. Sadly it didn't work to plan, even as one of the people backing/trying to back him it was starting to get very worrying with regards the discipline... especially the recent incident.

agree,it was the total lack of discipline and the attitude that there was no problem that really disappointed
Radio Manchester tonight on 21:34 - Jan 22 with 1328 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Radio Manchester tonight on 20:33 - Jan 22 by 442Dale

He comes across in a dignified way. Admits the mistake he made was not signing a more experienced centre-back and that he put too much emphasis on youth at the back.

The problem is that he blames the budget for a lack of defensive signings, but fails to mention that he's signed six strikers. The board could rightly say, 'hang on, we've given you the opportunity to sign players and you've decided to collect forwards.

I'm suprised at this because he prides himself on working on tight budgets at Accy. It's a shame the interviewer didn't ask him whether he ever had six senior strikers on the books at Accy or sign players and virtually never play them?

Radio Manchester tonight on 22:24 - Jan 22 with 1099 viewssandylaner1

i'm grateful for coleman for taking the leap of faith with us and leaving accy to try and keep us up

it wasn't to be - from the meeting fans day its clear he cared for the club and worked hard to get it right

it must be hard to take for jc to take finding out hills back - he was always respectable about hill and understood what he did here and for us too now go back to hill after this stint with jc and working with his players who he's recruited. football is a tough business

will be tuning in to hill in the morning, cheers for awaring
Radio Manchester tonight on 22:27 - Jan 22 with 1085 viewsrafc1984

Things were clearly not right, not just on the pitch, but off it aswell.
I think CD withdrew his support for JC months ago, obviously he sees a lot more offf field stuff than we do.

I also think that talkingsuttys thread titled "I bloody hate this lot" and the responce to it, has to an extent led CD watch Keith Hills situation closely, and when the opportunity came, he struck.

I campaigned for JC to be appointed, but firmly believe that CD has done the right thing for the club, and hopefully now, as we all want, the good times to return.

Team Rochdale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024