Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deserves its own thread 09:55 - Feb 12 with 2781 viewsR17ALE

I know this has been linked in the Flicker thread, but it deserves a thread of its own. (tm Macaroo). Perhaps all the posters who were outraged at the treatment of Tazzy on another website, might like to offer their latest opinion given that he is being treated much better over there than he was on here.

Oh the fooking irony.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=117&fid=71&sty=2&act=1&mid=2113246641&p

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Deserves its own thread on 11:44 - Feb 12 with 2674 viewsphomem

His stalking of girls on twitter seems to be upsetting a few judging my the expletives aimed his way
Deserves its own thread on 11:51 - Feb 12 with 2633 viewsDale_Pea

Who's Tazzy? Never heard of the kid.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Deserves its own thread on 14:13 - Feb 12 with 2430 viewsCockneyDale

I think they may have their tongues firmly in their cheeks on that site, R17ALE
Deserves its own thread on 15:13 - Feb 12 with 2340 viewsTTNYear

Deserves its own thread on 14:13 - Feb 12 by CockneyDale

I think they may have their tongues firmly in their cheeks on that site, R17ALE

Amber and Black tut tut tut

Tazzy has been told that you take the p*ss and have the p*ss taken out of you in the same spirit. In that its water off of a ducks back. We pull his leg about some of the phrases he uses and pictures but its not malicious unlike it sometimes got on here. People* take message boards far too seriously sometimes, but it is iconic that a website that caused so much of a furore two years ago, is now home to the chap that pretty much was at the centre of it all. We'll look after him don't you worry...

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Deserves its own thread on 15:14 - Feb 12 with 2340 viewsroccydaleian

Deserves its own thread on 11:44 - Feb 12 by phomem

His stalking of girls on twitter seems to be upsetting a few judging my the expletives aimed his way

Wonder who EmFozz was referring to, when describing a Rochdale fan who looks Morph.
Deserves its own thread on 16:07 - Feb 12 with 2280 viewsRotherhamDale

Deserves its own thread on 11:51 - Feb 12 by Dale_Pea

Who's Tazzy? Never heard of the kid.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwvGxByf0DkGuAFrEAFmWCSwjn9gpcladwzwL2l

Great avatar by the way.

Possession with progression.

Deserves its own thread on 16:22 - Feb 12 with 2242 viewsPDIDDY

Deserves its own thread on 15:13 - Feb 12 by TTNYear

Amber and Black tut tut tut

Tazzy has been told that you take the p*ss and have the p*ss taken out of you in the same spirit. In that its water off of a ducks back. We pull his leg about some of the phrases he uses and pictures but its not malicious unlike it sometimes got on here. People* take message boards far too seriously sometimes, but it is iconic that a website that caused so much of a furore two years ago, is now home to the chap that pretty much was at the centre of it all. We'll look after him don't you worry...

And Kel the biggest cock end of all seems to wallow in his pi ss taking of taz

Gissa job

Deserves its own thread on 17:00 - Feb 12 with 2172 viewsTTNYear

Deserves its own thread on 16:22 - Feb 12 by PDIDDY

And Kel the biggest cock end of all seems to wallow in his pi ss taking of taz

That's not very Christian. Although he is a cock tbf.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Login to get fewer ads

Deserves its own thread on 19:53 - Feb 12 with 2019 viewsG_Dale

Nobody joins in with his songs/chants, and he says its a TDS/sandy thing. Really? I've NEVER noticed this. I've noticed nobody sings with tazzy because he normally sings random songs that either don't make sense or are random

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Deserves its own thread on 19:55 - Feb 12 with 2014 viewsTVOS1907

Deserves its own thread on 19:53 - Feb 12 by G_Dale

Nobody joins in with his songs/chants, and he says its a TDS/sandy thing. Really? I've NEVER noticed this. I've noticed nobody sings with tazzy because he normally sings random songs that either don't make sense or are random

His "Who gives a f**k about rugby union?" when entering the ground 25 minutes late on Saturday was ace, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Deserves its own thread on 19:59 - Feb 12 with 1998 viewsShun

At least people on here mocked him outrightly!
Deserves its own thread on 20:33 - Feb 12 with 1923 viewsTTNYear

Eh?

Deserves its own thread on 20:42 - Feb 12 with 1900 viewsShun

You know what I mean!

Kel put it perfectly himself, "Your second point just goes to show the lad's trusting nature tbf and maybe he'll think twice before listening to people what don't of his best interests at heart next time. At least they were upfront with their slyness rather than pretending to be his mate tbf tbh."
Deserves its own thread on 21:58 - Feb 12 with 1779 viewsTTNYear

Deserves its own thread on 20:42 - Feb 12 by Shun

You know what I mean!

Kel put it perfectly himself, "Your second point just goes to show the lad's trusting nature tbf and maybe he'll think twice before listening to people what don't of his best interests at heart next time. At least they were upfront with their slyness rather than pretending to be his mate tbf tbh."

Kel putting sommat perfectly... Are you pissed?

Deserves its own thread on 22:08 - Feb 12 with 1754 viewssweetcorn

Come back taz, everyone misses you.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Deserves its own thread on 22:44 - Feb 12 with 1696 viewsAtThePeake

Deserves its own thread on 22:08 - Feb 12 by sweetcorn

Come back taz, everyone misses you.

Argh Sweetcorn. I love the gifs but Geordie Shore!? Really?!

You've disappointed me.

Tangled up in blue.

Deserves its own thread on 22:47 - Feb 12 with 1692 viewsDale_Pea

I wish he'd add some more of his famous '#MarkyDsSayings' to these reviews. Shame.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024