Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Hills - Betfred 10:24 - Dec 9 with 2810 viewsdingdangblue

Does anyone know him? Was on Talksport this morning on Alan Brazils show. Was giving odds and tips and was bigging up the Dale v Leeds draw. Also said good things about Keith. Neil Warnock in the studio said it was a great draw and Leeds should guarantee a full house - Alan Brazil joked "what's that , about 600" ? Funny man.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

John Hills - Betfred on 10:36 - Dec 9 with 2780 viewsSuddenLad

Player by that name (Jonathan Hill) played for Dale in the early 1990's. Warnock of course was Keith Hill's manager at Plymouth Argyle.

He's right to 'big it up'. It's a great draw - not just for us but also the neutrals.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

John Hills - Betfred on 13:27 - Dec 9 with 2640 views442Dale

Brazil's footballing knowledge, like other radio presenters, could be written on the back of a postage stamp.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

John Hills - Betfred on 13:54 - Dec 9 with 2584 viewslurker

John Hills - Betfred on 13:27 - Dec 9 by 442Dale

Brazil's footballing knowledge, like other radio presenters, could be written on the back of a postage stamp.

Still not as bad as Adrian "All football outside the Premier League is shite except for Peterborough United who owe me for being their only 'celebrity supporter'” Durham
John Hills - Betfred on 15:21 - Dec 9 with 2490 viewsMoonyDale

I don't mind Durham, at least he is controversial and can hold a conversation. Brazil on the other hand need putting out to pasture, he is utter gash....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

John Hills - Betfred on 16:36 - Dec 9 with 2404 viewsDale_Pea

John Hills - Betfred on 13:54 - Dec 9 by lurker

Still not as bad as Adrian "All football outside the Premier League is shite except for Peterborough United who owe me for being their only 'celebrity supporter'” Durham

To be fair to Durham, his role as presenter on that show is to be controversial (and a bit of a tw@).

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

John Hills - Betfred on 17:45 - Dec 9 with 2333 viewsYorkshire_Dale

John Hills - Betfred on 15:21 - Dec 9 by MoonyDale

I don't mind Durham, at least he is controversial and can hold a conversation. Brazil on the other hand need putting out to pasture, he is utter gash....

is Utter Gash the twin brother of the guy who scored 2 worldys for Kiddy on Satdee?
John Hills - Betfred on 18:46 - Dec 9 with 2274 viewsColDale

John Hill is one of us
https://twitter.com/johnhillsport
John Hills - Betfred on 19:29 - Dec 9 with 2212 viewsgigger

There was a bloke at echo arena Saturday night working for betfred he said he was a big Rochdale fan.
He said a percentage of bets taken in arena went towards a charity that is something to do with Chris beech's son.

What's happened to kel ???

Login to get fewer ads

John Hills - Betfred on 19:49 - Dec 9 with 2168 viewsmexmike

I vaugly remember a guy who used to post on the old rivals board who took a job with a betting company, think it was in Ireland at the time.
Maybe the same guy??
John Hills - Betfred on 19:55 - Dec 9 with 2154 viewszxcvbnm

alan brazil = complete clueless idiot

Poll: Best loanee keeper

John Hills - Betfred on 19:57 - Dec 9 with 2147 viewsSalwaDale

John Hills - Betfred on 19:49 - Dec 9 by mexmike

I vaugly remember a guy who used to post on the old rivals board who took a job with a betting company, think it was in Ireland at the time.
Maybe the same guy??

Don't think so.

TBBT

John Hills - Betfred on 19:57 - Dec 9 with 2147 viewsnordenblue

Maybe the same guy??

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnhillsport/media/grid?idx=1&tid=402900227029729280

Seems like a decent chap if that's what he's done!!
John Hills - Betfred on 20:18 - Dec 9 with 2116 viewsmr_fri_night

John is a Dale fan who has done some reports for the Ob as well as helped with Commentary on DP on occasion. Not seen him around for a bit though. He used to work at Ladbrokes in Rochdale.
John Hills - Betfred on 20:29 - Dec 9 with 2082 viewsClivert

I'd love to know what the other version was that Alan Brazil heard regarding Bob Monkhouse.

John Hills - Betfred on 21:14 - Dec 9 with 2019 viewsFrog

Maybe the same guy??

Ah yes, but his name eludes me!
John Hills - Betfred on 21:29 - Dec 9 with 1985 viewsTVOS1907

John Hills - Betfred on 21:14 - Dec 9 by Frog

Ah yes, but his name eludes me!

K9 or summat

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

John Hills - Betfred on 22:44 - Dec 9 with 1899 viewsdingdangblue

John Hills - Betfred on 21:29 - Dec 9 by TVOS1907

K9 or summat

His tips were the dogs!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

John Hills - Betfred on 23:21 - Dec 9 with 1864 viewsdingdangblue

John Hills - Betfred on 18:46 - Dec 9 by ColDale

John Hill is one of us
https://twitter.com/johnhillsport

Sorry Col, I should've said in my original post, the reason I asked if anyone knew him was he said he was from Rochdale and supported Dale.

John Hills - Betfred on 00:18 - Dec 10 with 1835 viewsNotEyreClue

John is one of my best mates. Used to go to watch t'Dale with him along with a few other posters on this board but he doesn't make it to many games these days owing to his work commitments. A proper Rochdale fan.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

John Hills - Betfred on 04:00 - Dec 10 with 1801 viewssweetcorn

John Hills - Betfred on 00:18 - Dec 10 by NotEyreClue

John is one of my best mates. Used to go to watch t'Dale with him along with a few other posters on this board but he doesn't make it to many games these days owing to his work commitments. A proper Rochdale fan.

Tugged off sparky.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

John Hills - Betfred on 05:45 - Dec 13 with 1496 viewsColDale

John Hills - Betfred on 10:36 - Dec 9 by SuddenLad

Player by that name (Jonathan Hill) played for Dale in the early 1990's. Warnock of course was Keith Hill's manager at Plymouth Argyle.

He's right to 'big it up'. It's a great draw - not just for us but also the neutrals.

speak of the devil

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fulham-recruit-former-manchester-uni
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024