Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They think we haven't got a chance..... 08:45 - Jan 27 with 5363 viewsdingdangblue

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/ladbrokes-co
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 10:42]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

They think we haven't a chance..... on 08:54 - Jan 27 with 4823 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.thefootballab.co.uk/2017/fa-cup-fourth-round-preview-rochdale-missing

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

They think we haven't a chance..... on 09:05 - Jan 27 with 4787 viewsrochdaleriddler

Good let's hope they underestimate us

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

They think we haven't a chance..... on 09:28 - Jan 27 with 4719 viewsClivert

Arrogant Yorkshire types??

I'm not having that!
They think we haven't a chance..... on 09:46 - Jan 27 with 4655 viewsmingthemerciless

They think we haven't a chance..... on 09:28 - Jan 27 by Clivert

Arrogant Yorkshire types??

I'm not having that!

You can always tell a Yorkshire man, you just can't tell him much.
They think we haven't a chance..... on 09:52 - Jan 27 with 4629 viewsSuddenLad

We're only 200/1 to win the FA Cup ! We used to get those odds just to get out of League Two. There's progress for you.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

They think we haven't a chance..... on 09:56 - Jan 27 with 4604 viewsDaleiLama

Hopefully the Yorkshire pudns will be too busy gazing at the medal tally from London 2012 which placed their County on a Country league table. Arrogant?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

They think we haven't a chance..... on 09:58 - Jan 27 with 4596 viewsswiggy

Article goes on to mention how we beat Ledds 1-0 three years ago, could have sworn it was 2-0
They think we haven't a chance..... on 09:59 - Jan 27 with 4592 viewsdingdangblue

Can't even get their research right claiming we beat Leeds 1-0 3 years ago.

Hopefully Hill gets this printed off and pinned up on the dressing room wall!

'Huddersfield Town to breeze past Rochdale in the FA Cup 4th round'
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 10:03]

Login to get fewer ads

They think we haven't a chance..... on 10:35 - Jan 27 with 4470 viewsDanny1907

We don't have a chance, sure there are some parts of that article which are false but I agree with the rest. We beat Leeds and Forest but that was different, they were on a downward spiral and it's the complete opposite at Huddersfield.

They're a fantastic side and if anyone thinks we stand a chance then they need to give their head a wobble. I do hope we give it a good go but ultimately, the gulf in class will show and we'll be footballed to death.
They think we haven't a chance..... on 10:43 - Jan 27 with 4426 viewsboromat

They think we haven't a chance..... on 10:35 - Jan 27 by Danny1907

We don't have a chance, sure there are some parts of that article which are false but I agree with the rest. We beat Leeds and Forest but that was different, they were on a downward spiral and it's the complete opposite at Huddersfield.

They're a fantastic side and if anyone thinks we stand a chance then they need to give their head a wobble. I do hope we give it a good go but ultimately, the gulf in class will show and we'll be footballed to death.

We'll definitely go for it regardless. Can't wait!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

They think we haven't a chance..... on 10:55 - Jan 27 with 4375 views100notout

Thank God you're not in the dressing room!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:27 - Jan 27 with 4252 viewsDaleiLama

Just ripped my ticket up - will save money on petrol and refreshments now too. Thanks for preventing me from making a wasted journey and helping me get several hours of my life back. These decisions are normally made in the pub when the team-sheet is released aren't they? Get's earlier and earlier every week.

PS If we have already surrendered, you may as well forward your comments to HTAFC so they can save a wasted trip over too. And the FA may as well put the Terriers into the next round of the draw. All very neat and tidy.

#giantkillershavegoneextinct

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:33 - Jan 27 with 4220 viewsDanny1907

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:27 - Jan 27 by DaleiLama

Just ripped my ticket up - will save money on petrol and refreshments now too. Thanks for preventing me from making a wasted journey and helping me get several hours of my life back. These decisions are normally made in the pub when the team-sheet is released aren't they? Get's earlier and earlier every week.

PS If we have already surrendered, you may as well forward your comments to HTAFC so they can save a wasted trip over too. And the FA may as well put the Terriers into the next round of the draw. All very neat and tidy.

Not sure why there is the need for a response like that, matches have to be played. It's happened recently in the champions league when Barcelona have dismantled Bayern but the second leg still had to be played.

I'm merely pointing out that Huddersfield are flying, Leeds and Forest were heading in the opposite direction. I'm in the same position as you and every other Dale fan, of course I'd love to see us win but will it happen? Simple answer, no.
They think we haven't got a chance..... on 11:35 - Jan 27 with 4206 viewsSmithfield

Town fan here.

Pay no attention to the sh*te printed in that paper. It's become a clickbait-happy outfit that writes a load of amateur nonsense, alienating lots of Town fans in the process.

It used to be the source of solid HTAFC news and information, now it spews out articles such as "Why do most supporters hate Leeds United?", just for the sake of attention; symptomatic of the world we currently find ourselves in.

Think we're in for a very tough game tomorrow. I imagine lots of changes for us from the usual league 11, and it will be a tight result either way.
They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:38 - Jan 27 with 4186 viewsD_Alien

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:27 - Jan 27 by DaleiLama

And whilst we're at it, let's give up on this season too - no point finishing in a playoff place, reaching the championship and finding ourselves playing teams who've beaten us before we kick off and our results are published on Friday mornings ahead of the weekend!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:40 - Jan 27 with 4176 viewsDaleiLama

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:33 - Jan 27 by Danny1907

Not sure why there is the need for a response like that, matches have to be played. It's happened recently in the champions league when Barcelona have dismantled Bayern but the second leg still had to be played.

I'm merely pointing out that Huddersfield are flying, Leeds and Forest were heading in the opposite direction. I'm in the same position as you and every other Dale fan, of course I'd love to see us win but will it happen? Simple answer, no.

Sorry, but I'm afraid your negativity got the better of me.

Of course Huddersfield are favourites, but the reason they play games is that both teams have a chance to win. I agree, even if we were fully fit with all our players to choose from, we would still be underdogs at home. But to say it won't happen .............

Let's agree to differ. I strongly suspect you will be proven right, but I am going into the game with hope and some belief that we can actually progress.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 11:53]

They think we haven't got a chance..... on 11:41 - Jan 27 with 4172 viewsmingthemerciless

As a sort of neutral in this I'd say Huddersfield should be slight favourites for this game. If I was a gambling man I'd might be thinking of backing the 'Dale with a goal start. A lot depends on which ' Dale team turns up.
They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:47 - Jan 27 with 4126 viewsDanny1907

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:38 - Jan 27 by D_Alien

And whilst we're at it, let's give up on this season too - no point finishing in a playoff place, reaching the championship and finding ourselves playing teams who've beaten us before we kick off and our results are published on Friday mornings ahead of the weekend!

Not suggesting that at all, Huddersfield are towards the top of the league but did I say we couldn't be the likes of Rotherham, Blackburn etc given the way they have performed this season?
They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:49 - Jan 27 with 4111 viewsTVOS1907

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:33 - Jan 27 by Danny1907

That's a rather defeatist first post for six months...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:52 - Jan 27 with 4086 viewsD_Alien

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:47 - Jan 27 by Danny1907

Not suggesting that at all, Huddersfield are towards the top of the league but did I say we couldn't be the likes of Rotherham, Blackburn etc given the way they have performed this season?

Danny, I sincerely hope your head stops wobbling enough to enjoy the game tomorrow

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:54 - Jan 27 with 4064 viewsDanny1907

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:52 - Jan 27 by D_Alien

Danny, I sincerely hope your head stops wobbling enough to enjoy the game tomorrow

I'm really looking forward to it, big crowd, good players on show, not quite the same as when Leeds came but looking forward to it nonetheless.
They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:58 - Jan 27 with 4031 viewsDaleiLama

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:54 - Jan 27 by Danny1907

I'm really looking forward to it, big crowd, good players on show, not quite the same as when Leeds came but looking forward to it nonetheless.

All that and an excellent opportunity to benchmark ourselves against the top end of the league above us.

They think we haven't a chance..... on 12:06 - Jan 27 with 3985 viewsDanny1907

They think we haven't a chance..... on 11:58 - Jan 27 by DaleiLama

All that and an excellent opportunity to benchmark ourselves against the top end of the league above us.

Completely agree, although the Huddersfield fan above seems to think they could put out a weakened team. I hope not, I want to see their best against us because it gives a better indication as to where we are as a team.

As for this season, I've said I think we'll finish around 8th which would be a good season in my books. I say that because we can't seem to keep a fully fit team, if the likes of Lund and Rathbone were playing every game then I'd say we'd finish in the play offs.
They think we haven't a chance..... on 12:11 - Jan 27 with 3955 viewsDaleiLama

They think we haven't a chance..... on 12:06 - Jan 27 by Danny1907

Completely agree, although the Huddersfield fan above seems to think they could put out a weakened team. I hope not, I want to see their best against us because it gives a better indication as to where we are as a team.

As for this season, I've said I think we'll finish around 8th which would be a good season in my books. I say that because we can't seem to keep a fully fit team, if the likes of Lund and Rathbone were playing every game then I'd say we'd finish in the play offs.

My pre-season forecast was 6th, but still a lot of games to play and lots more twists and turns.

Haven't registered with their board so can't see the poll, but not many predicting they'll come a cropper regardless of which side is picked?

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/103269/predict-result-rochdale-fac4

They think we haven't got a chance..... on 12:49 - Jan 27 with 3833 viewsDaleiLama

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024