Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contract news...... 15:34 - Mar 6 with 3755 viewsSuddenLad

.....due at 3.30pm................

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Contract news...... on 15:35 - Mar 6 with 3609 viewsSuddenLad

Camps, Cannon and Rathbone all extend their contracts....

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/
[Post edited 6 Mar 2017 15:36]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Contract news...... on 15:57 - Mar 6 with 3508 viewsDaley_Lama

Awesomeness x 3

Squad for next season very much shaping up already.

Poll: DF in or out

Contract news...... on 16:41 - Mar 6 with 3369 viewsDaleiLama

Contract news...... on 15:57 - Mar 6 by Daley_Lama

Awesomeness x 3

Squad for next season very much shaping up already.

................ if we can stay healthy ...............

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Contract news...... on 16:49 - Mar 6 with 3337 viewsBendy

Good news. Although hopefully perhaps in the summer there may be longer, improved deals offered.

I'm starting to think that the end of season released list can just about be published now.... basically anyone who hasn't signed an extension or wasn't already contracted for at least next year. And that's not many!
Contract news...... on 17:08 - Mar 6 with 3275 viewsboromat

Hills interview is interesting even with all the contract extensions he wants 5 new players in the summer to help improve the competition and stimulate the squad. So we could have a pretty big squad next season. Who is out of contract in the summer now?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Contract news...... on 17:23 - Mar 6 with 3214 viewsrichfoad32

Contract news...... on 17:08 - Mar 6 by boromat

Hills interview is interesting even with all the contract extensions he wants 5 new players in the summer to help improve the competition and stimulate the squad. So we could have a pretty big squad next season. Who is out of contract in the summer now?

I'm not sure, is Vincenti out of contract in the summer? Much as I like him I'd be surprised to see him offered a new deal.
Contract news...... on 17:25 - Mar 6 with 3206 viewsBendy

Contract news...... on 17:23 - Mar 6 by richfoad32

I'm not sure, is Vincenti out of contract in the summer? Much as I like him I'd be surprised to see him offered a new deal.

If I recall Vincenti signed a three year extension after his first (or second) year here. Think he definitely has one year left. Maybe even two.

EDIT: one year left http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33510678
[Post edited 6 Mar 2017 17:28]
Contract news...... on 17:29 - Mar 6 with 3178 viewsboromat

Only players I can think of are maybe RNL, McNulty, McGahey, Donal.... I'm struggling haha.

Login to get fewer ads

Contract news...... on 17:29 - Mar 6 with 3177 viewsrichfoad32

Contract news...... on 17:25 - Mar 6 by Bendy

If I recall Vincenti signed a three year extension after his first (or second) year here. Think he definitely has one year left. Maybe even two.

EDIT: one year left http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33510678
[Post edited 6 Mar 2017 17:28]

Ah right, thanks. He's a big asset when fit, just hasn't stayed healthy enough lately.
Contract news...... on 17:34 - Mar 6 with 3137 viewsleedsdale

Out of contract this summer are:

Diba
Logan
Rafferty
Lund
NML
RNL
McDermott
Owusu
Contract news...... on 17:41 - Mar 6 with 3100 viewsdalefan

Contract news...... on 17:34 - Mar 6 by leedsdale

Diba
Logan
Rafferty
Lund
NML
RNL
McDermott
Owusu

Lund, Rafferty and NML are the big worries on that list. It would be fantastic if we got those 3 to sign
Contract news...... on 17:56 - Mar 6 with 3033 viewsrichfoad32

Contract news...... on 17:41 - Mar 6 by dalefan

Lund, Rafferty and NML are the big worries on that list. It would be fantastic if we got those 3 to sign

Reckon we'll struggle to hold onto Lund, his stock will have gone up with International recognition and he'll probably want to see what's out there. The only thing that maybe a potential drawback to suitors is his injury record. Would be sorry to see Raff and NML leave, the latter has a hell of a lot of potential if he could just find some consistency. Regardless, there's going to be a big pool of free agents floating around in the summer and I'd trust KH to find adequate replacements.
Contract news...... on 18:08 - Mar 6 with 2982 viewsAtThePeake

Contract news...... on 17:29 - Mar 6 by boromat

Only players I can think of are maybe RNL, McNulty, McGahey, Donal.... I'm struggling haha.

McGahey joined on a two year deal.

Excellent news this, let's hope all three continue to progress in the final months of this season.

Tangled up in blue.

Contract news...... on 18:18 - Mar 6 with 2938 viewsfrenzied

Contract news...... on 17:56 - Mar 6 by richfoad32

Reckon we'll struggle to hold onto Lund, his stock will have gone up with International recognition and he'll probably want to see what's out there. The only thing that maybe a potential drawback to suitors is his injury record. Would be sorry to see Raff and NML leave, the latter has a hell of a lot of potential if he could just find some consistency. Regardless, there's going to be a big pool of free agents floating around in the summer and I'd trust KH to find adequate replacements.

i think your absolutely right ..its consistency we need from all these players..unfortunately several blow hot and cold too often and weve not got the strength in depth to carry any passengers
Contract news...... on 18:36 - Mar 6 with 2883 viewsColDale

Contract news...... on 16:49 - Mar 6 by Bendy

Good news. Although hopefully perhaps in the summer there may be longer, improved deals offered.

I'm starting to think that the end of season released list can just about be published now.... basically anyone who hasn't signed an extension or wasn't already contracted for at least next year. And that's not many!

Thats the key thing for me. These one year options offer us so much security. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see them all offered two year deals on higher wages with an option for a further year..
Contract news...... on 19:02 - Mar 6 with 2794 viewsDareToCalvin

I don't think NML has done enough to deserve a big move yet; obviously he is a brilliant player to have but I think he needs another season with us to really earn that big move. I do believe Raff and Lund (despite Lund's injury concerns) are good enough to move to that higher level; just hopefully we can join them because I think they would sign if we showed some real intent to go up between now and late April.
Contract news...... on 20:22 - Mar 6 with 2567 viewslove_the_dale

Contract news...... on 17:34 - Mar 6 by leedsdale

Diba
Logan
Rafferty
Lund
NML
RNL
McDermott
Owusu

There are also Josh Lillis, Steve Collis and BBM. Please excuse the pedant.
Contract news...... on 20:23 - Mar 6 with 2555 viewsisitme

Contract news...... on 20:22 - Mar 6 by love_the_dale

There are also Josh Lillis, Steve Collis and BBM. Please excuse the pedant.

Lillis is under contract till the end of next season.
Contract news...... on 20:25 - Mar 6 with 2544 viewsShun

Contract news...... on 17:08 - Mar 6 by boromat

Knowing Hill, he already knows who those 5 players are!
Contract news...... on 20:33 - Mar 6 with 2509 viewsShun

Fantastic news. I can't ever remember a season where we've had so many promising players sign contracts throughout the season.

Out of the ones yet to sign though, Lund is a worry. He's our best player in my eyes and we don't really have anyone who can do his job anywhere near as well. Raff and NML are also big priorities to get signed up. I think we're kidding ourselves if we think the latter hasn't done enough to attract attention elsewhere. It was a bit of a coup when we first signed him and he's only improved since he's been here. He was attracting interest from The Championship a few months ago.

Of the other players, McDermott I wouldn't even consider offering a new contract. Logan and RNL can go too. Diba and Owusu I simply haven't seen enough of to judge.
Contract news...... on 20:35 - Mar 6 with 2501 viewslove_the_dale

Contract news...... on 20:23 - Mar 6 by isitme

Lillis is under contract till the end of next season.

Cheers, I missed that. Excellent 'news'.
Contract news...... on 20:51 - Mar 6 with 2433 viewsdingdangblue

Contract news...... on 19:02 - Mar 6 by DareToCalvin

I don't think NML has done enough to deserve a big move yet; obviously he is a brilliant player to have but I think he needs another season with us to really earn that big move. I do believe Raff and Lund (despite Lund's injury concerns) are good enough to move to that higher level; just hopefully we can join them because I think they would sign if we showed some real intent to go up between now and late April.

Obviously it's totally up to him if he wants to sign for us again - but as Hill said with Eastham and Lancashire last year - we are well down the list when it comes to league 1 wages. Players either want to stay and play for Hill/Rochdale or they are free to leave unfortunately.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Contract news...... on 20:56 - Mar 6 with 2409 viewsboromat

Did Owusu only sign for 6 months in January? if so I should imagine we'll have an option on him.

Contract news...... on 21:54 - Mar 6 with 2289 viewsisitme

Contract news...... on 20:56 - Mar 6 by boromat

Did Owusu only sign for 6 months in January? if so I should imagine we'll have an option on him.

I'm pretty sure that at the time it was mentioned he had signed till the end of the season with a year's option in the club's favour.

I suspect Lund, Rafferty and NML will get better offers elsewhere. Lund would be the biggest loss as we have always been better with a fit and firing Lund in the side.

It will be interesting to see if any of the contracted players get moved on. I think we could do better than Canavan, who is for me our 4th choice centre half.

I would release Diba, Logan, McDermott and RNL. Hill would then probably need to sign a goalkeeper, right back, centre midfielder, wide player and possible a pacy striker.

I wonder which, if any of the youth team will join Morley in signing professional contracts. Gillam and Stewart have been praised at times throughout the season but haven't seen enough of the youth team play to make a judgement.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2017 22:00]
Contract news...... on 22:03 - Mar 6 with 2253 viewsDaley_Lama

I reckon Lund, NML and Raff will sign contract extensions if offered.

The players already signed will indicate to them that next season should be another good one and with a few additions, you never know.

#TeamRochdale

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024