Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? 10:39 - Mar 21 with 2985 viewsRAFC1907

Sorry guys I know Henderson has served us well in his time but I cant help but feel that we are carrying him.

Watching the last 3 games closely I don't have a clue what goes on in his head.

On Saturday all he had to do was pass the ball into the net, he smashes it into a players nuts.

He is no where near on the same level as Humphreys who would be better IMO playing up front with Davies and Dobre who had more shots and positive runs than anyone in the time he was given.

Last night there was a chance to play the ball to Done in the first half, Done was on his way into space in which he could of run into the box, instead he ignores him and we lose possession.

Second half, he gives the ball away in the Fleetwood half cheaply while we was on the attack in which they nearly score.

When Fleetwood do score, he's looking back at the defence as though to have a go at them while his performance was shocking, body language poor.

I think he touched the ball 3 times all night, didn't want to get on the ball and was shying away from it, looked as though he was running away when we had the ball.

How many pens has he missed this season?

Henderson does have his qualities, ie touch, comes up with a good goal every now and again and puffs his chest out working hard but for me IMO we are carrying him.

For him to get MOM last night was embarrassing, Andy Cannon was the best player in a Rochdale shirt followed by Magahey and Dobre when he came on.

[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 10:56]

Poll: Bottomley...

Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 10:43 - Mar 21 with 2957 viewsnordenblue

What would your plan be when Davies needs subbing after 15 minutes If we started him?
Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 10:47 - Mar 21 with 2939 viewsRAFC1907

Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 10:43 - Mar 21 by nordenblue

What would your plan be when Davies needs subbing after 15 minutes If we started him?

Good point, but if he is unfit, I'd start Knott and allow Dobre a free role.

Poll: Bottomley...

Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 10:54 - Mar 21 with 2915 viewsdingdangblue

It's lose not loose...

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 10:57 - Mar 21 with 2901 viewsrochdale_ranger

We are carrying. Kitching (does nowt but give the ball away) Davies (can’t keep the weight off) Calvin Andrews (doesn’t score) Ollie rathbone (runs about a lot achieves very little) Done (not the same player since he has come back from blades, you can tell he’s not playing for the big move) we don’t have any player that make you think “we’ll do something here” when we get the ball. It’s a shame when we are all plying our hopes on a kid to come on and shake things up. So in the respect of all the squad being shite I think it’s unfair to pick out Henderson.
Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 11:10 - Mar 21 with 2858 viewsDaleFan7

Henderson is fitter than every other player in the squad, he's also one of the oldest, the others really need to look at what he's doing. He's the only one running round for 90 minutes every game.

He's scored 9 league goals. Our next is Davies with 5 (can't keep fit), Andrew has 3 (awful for a striker), Cannon and Kitching have 2 each, Camps has 1. If Henderson doesn't play, who do we have on the pitch that is capable of putting the ball in the back of the net?
Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 11:21 - Mar 21 with 2821 viewsNDGN82

Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 11:10 - Mar 21 by DaleFan7

Henderson is fitter than every other player in the squad, he's also one of the oldest, the others really need to look at what he's doing. He's the only one running round for 90 minutes every game.

He's scored 9 league goals. Our next is Davies with 5 (can't keep fit), Andrew has 3 (awful for a striker), Cannon and Kitching have 2 each, Camps has 1. If Henderson doesn't play, who do we have on the pitch that is capable of putting the ball in the back of the net?

Matty Done! He left us as a striker who can put the ball in the net. He’s played out of position most of the season even though we lack goals! Either KH is brain dead or he has fancied another crack at League 2 all season
Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 11:30 - Mar 21 with 2786 viewssweetcorn

Admittedly henderson shouldnt have been MoTM last night, but out of all the dross we have in our squad you’re singling out ian henderson.. really?

There where at least 7 players worse than henderson last night

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 11:40 - Mar 21 with 2748 viewssweetcorn

Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 11:21 - Mar 21 by NDGN82

Matty Done! He left us as a striker who can put the ball in the net. He’s played out of position most of the season even though we lack goals! Either KH is brain dead or he has fancied another crack at League 2 all season

Have you been going to the games? Matty done has lost of resemblance of being a footballer. He’s gash and i wouldnt be sad to see him go in the summer

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 11:46 - Mar 21 with 2724 viewsrochdaleriddler

He wasn't MOM, but he isn't playing badly. Apart from Dobre's cameo, the only bit of skill last night came from Inman , and mcgahey and wiseman had some good driving runs

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 20:24 - Mar 21 with 2399 viewsDalenet

Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 10:57 - Mar 21 by rochdale_ranger

We are carrying. Kitching (does nowt but give the ball away) Davies (can’t keep the weight off) Calvin Andrews (doesn’t score) Ollie rathbone (runs about a lot achieves very little) Done (not the same player since he has come back from blades, you can tell he’s not playing for the big move) we don’t have any player that make you think “we’ll do something here” when we get the ball. It’s a shame when we are all plying our hopes on a kid to come on and shake things up. So in the respect of all the squad being shite I think it’s unfair to pick out Henderson.

Interesting how you were so keen for a gala town hall dinner to thank so many shite players
Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 06:51 - Mar 22 with 2151 viewsNDGN82

Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 11:40 - Mar 21 by sweetcorn

Have you been going to the games? Matty done has lost of resemblance of being a footballer. He’s gash and i wouldnt be sad to see him go in the summer

I have been going to games thanks for asking.

With regards my point, have you ever heard of comparing like with like? Done has always been average at best in a number of positions until he played bang up front. When we sold him because he was doing well - what position did he play, up front. What position is he playing now - left wing back. How can you say he lost resemblance of being a footballer?? Play him in his best position and you’ll get the best out of him - simple!

We lack goals and we have someone who has a nack of scoring them playing at left wing back unfortunately
Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 07:50 - Mar 22 with 2094 viewsJimmyRustler

Carrying captain marvel MOM Henderson????? on 06:51 - Mar 22 by NDGN82

I have been going to games thanks for asking.

With regards my point, have you ever heard of comparing like with like? Done has always been average at best in a number of positions until he played bang up front. When we sold him because he was doing well - what position did he play, up front. What position is he playing now - left wing back. How can you say he lost resemblance of being a footballer?? Play him in his best position and you’ll get the best out of him - simple!

We lack goals and we have someone who has a nack of scoring them playing at left wing back unfortunately

Done was tried further up field earlier on in the season and was gash. He's lost pace and also the large majority of his confidence by the looks of things. We'd only end up pumping it long to him anyway and he's even smaller/less physical than Hendo. If we had any other decent LB option (Hart looked good at Wigan when he came on but haven't seen enough of him to properly comment) then Done wouldn't be getting in my starting XI on recent performances full stop
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024