Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superman 20:44 - Jan 10 with 1099 viewskiwidale

An interesting article which in part might explain the need for ego in sport you could call it the superman complex... just might help understanding why a certain manager cant see his faults or change when all around him see them. This quote is of particular interest "My persona, personally and publicly, has been that I have got everything under control and I don't need anyone else's help, don't need anyone's sympathy. I don't like sympathy or empathy."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/46798931"
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 20:46]

This is not the time for bickering.

Superman on 21:04 - Jan 10 with 1025 viewsD_Alien

Yep, interesting and especially coming from someone who made being the best in the world look easy - just sheer natural talent plus the necessary preparation

Ego is needed to be successful in any walk of life - it's not a negative. With reference to KH, i doubt he envisioned himself (still) being manager of Rochdale at this stage in his career. I'd say his ego takes a battering from that perspective, and could partly explain why he reacts the way he does to very public criticism, either of him or his team. No doubt others will see it differently

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Superman on 21:07 - Jan 10 with 1014 viewsrochdale_ranger

If your ego is turning into a messiah complex then an intervention is needed.
Superman on 21:16 - Jan 10 with 981 viewsDaleFan7

His ego must have taken a battering to not even be linked with any other jobs since coming back here. Wonder why?
Superman on 21:33 - Jan 10 with 932 viewsMoonyDale

There is Ego and there is arrogance.....Hill has both in spades.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024