Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time is ticking 08:32 - Jun 30 with 3291 viewsinthenet

Still no signings to freshen up the squad.... we are desperate for a signings in all departments, anyone else a little concerned.

Rastrickblue

Time is ticking on 09:26 - Jun 30 with 3182 viewselectricblue

What is more concerning that it is practically the same squad that as fought 2 relegation battles....

BBM stated he wants quality and not quantity, really quality with the same players.

Also how much of the reduced budget as already been used!

BBBM is will have be very astute in his loan signings as i can only 1 or 2 perminent signings coming in.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Time is ticking on 09:40 - Jun 30 with 3143 viewsfitzochris

Things are happening, so we just need to be a little more patient while ‘i’s are dotted and ‘t’s are crossed.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Time is ticking on 10:10 - Jun 30 with 3042 viewsD_Alien

In other news, it's windy outside today, too

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Time is ticking on 10:11 - Jun 30 with 3041 viewsboromat

I should imagine we'll see a few things happen this next week with the passing of June 30th. Hopefully we can get the right 2/3 quality signings we need.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Time is ticking on 10:26 - Jun 30 with 2985 viewsfitzochris

Time is ticking on 10:10 - Jun 30 by D_Alien

In other news, it's windy outside today, too

And there’s cricket on.

Time is ticking on 11:05 - Jun 30 with 2898 viewsdiver

United have still got Pogba!!
Time is ticking on 11:18 - Jun 30 with 2865 viewsJames1980

Time is ticking on 11:05 - Jun 30 by diver

United have still got Pogba!!

We could do a spot of crowd funding.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Time is ticking on 11:34 - Jun 30 with 2823 viewsisitme

Time is ticking on 10:26 - Jun 30 by fitzochris

And there’s cricket on.

And Vince isn't playing!
Login to get fewer ads

Time is ticking on 12:28 - Jun 30 with 2706 viewsShun

Time is ticking on 09:40 - Jun 30 by fitzochris

Things are happening, so we just need to be a little more patient while ‘i’s are dotted and ‘t’s are crossed.

Good things or meh things?
Time is ticking on 13:14 - Jun 30 with 2609 viewsdawlishdale

You would think that any new signings would be made before the Portugal camp, so perhaps we will hear something early this week.

As an aside, did anyone actually agree to go on the fans or sponsors packages organised by the club, or did anyone interested in going just arrange it independently at half the cost?
Time is ticking on 19:44 - Jun 30 with 2315 viewsTVOS1907

Time is ticking on 09:40 - Jun 30 by fitzochris

There have been a couple of interviews with BBBBBBBBBBBM in recent weeks (one in Saturday's Observer which was an embarrassing cut and paste from the official site of a few weeks ago), in which he says he has identified his targets and things would start to move at the end of June/start of July, or words to that effect.

It also can't be coincidence that all the training pics on Thursday and Friday featured players who were already under contract.

I reckon - and this is a complete guess - that we have actually got some new players and their arrivals will drip-feed through this week.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 8:51]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Time is ticking on 20:29 - Jun 30 with 2202 viewsfitzochris

Time is ticking on 19:44 - Jun 30 by TVOS1907

There have been a couple of interviews with BBBBBBBBBBBM in recent weeks (one in Saturday's Observer which was an embarrassing cut and paste from the official site of a few weeks ago), in which he says he has identified his targets and things would start to move at the end of June/start of July, or words to that effect.

It also can't be coincidence that all the training pics on Thursday and Friday featured players who were already under contract.

I reckon - and this is a complete guess - that we have actually got some new players and their arrivals will drip-feed through this week.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 8:51]

I think you might be right.

Time is ticking on 08:28 - Jul 1 with 1956 viewsaleanddale

Time is ticking on 20:29 - Jun 30 by fitzochris

I think you might be right.

Well Fitz and TVOS Are in the know more than most.

I am hopeful of some news this week ref new players hopeful we sign them in time so they can get on the flight to Portugal!

Up the Dale!!!!
Time is ticking on 08:52 - Jul 1 with 1900 viewsTVOS1907

Time is ticking on 08:28 - Jul 1 by aleanddale

Well Fitz and TVOS Are in the know more than most.

I am hopeful of some news this week ref new players hopeful we sign them in time so they can get on the flight to Portugal!

Up the Dale!!!!

I'm not 'in the know' at all; it's pure guesswork from piecing the evidence together.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Time is ticking on 09:42 - Jul 1 with 1816 viewsfitzochris

Time is ticking on 08:52 - Jul 1 by TVOS1907

I'm not 'in the know' at all; it's pure guesswork from piecing the evidence together.

Likewise.

I’m fortunate enough to speak to people involved with football who hear things, but that’s it.

The only people who know exactly what is happening are those at the club. I’m sure we’ll hear from them once it’s appropriate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024