Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's Games 17:07 - Feb 29 with 3206 viewsmikehunt

omg What a set of crap redsults for us! Not looking good.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Today's Games on 17:14 - Feb 29 with 3173 viewsCleedale

OK, AFCWimbledon won at Gillingham but Tranmere didn't play, Southend lost and MKDons, Accy and Bolton each picked up a point.

Hardly disastrous but certainly time for Dale to man up from here on in.
Today's Games on 17:21 - Feb 29 with 3136 viewsTVOS1907

Today's Games on 17:14 - Feb 29 by Cleedale

OK, AFCWimbledon won at Gillingham but Tranmere didn't play, Southend lost and MKDons, Accy and Bolton each picked up a point.

Hardly disastrous but certainly time for Dale to man up from here on in.

Yes, as posted elsewhere, the gap to the bottom three in terms of points is unchanged, but positionally it's different.

In the next fortnight, we have Rotherham at home, while Tranmere have Accrington & Blackpool away and Lincoln at home.

Wimbledon have Bolton at home and Doncaster away, before this crucial week:

17 March - Dale v Tranmere
21 March - Wimbledon v Tranmere
24 March - Dale v Wimbledon

The picture should be much clearer after that little lot.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Today's Games on 18:43 - Feb 29 with 2959 viewsdingdangblue

There was 1 crap result - Wimbledon's 91st min win at Gillingham? Other than that I can't see anything worthy of starting a thread about?
It's all in our own hands - beat Wimbledon,Southend and Tranmere and we are safe.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Today's Games on 18:47 - Feb 29 with 2949 viewsrochdaleriddler

Today's Games on 18:43 - Feb 29 by dingdangblue

There was 1 crap result - Wimbledon's 91st min win at Gillingham? Other than that I can't see anything worthy of starting a thread about?
It's all in our own hands - beat Wimbledon,Southend and Tranmere and we are safe.

Yes but I doubt we will, Wimbledon absolutely hammered us , when they hadn’t won for ages

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Today's Games on 18:53 - Feb 29 with 2929 viewsdiver

Today's Games on 18:47 - Feb 29 by rochdaleriddler

Yes but I doubt we will, Wimbledon absolutely hammered us , when they hadn’t won for ages

we are sh..e and we know we are !!
Today's Games on 18:53 - Feb 29 with 2924 viewsDaleiLama

That's why they play the games though RR, rather than let the pools panel decide.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Today's Games on 06:05 - Mar 1 with 2672 viewsjacko_dale

Wasn't that at the peak of our injury crisis? Pretty sure we started Tavares and had Calvin at CB!
Today's Games on 11:11 - Mar 1 with 2417 viewsTVOS1907

So using the same 'logic', we should take three points off Rotherham on Saturday since we've already done it once.

Login to get fewer ads

Today's Games on 11:21 - Mar 1 with 2409 viewsAtThePeake

We're not good... but Wimbledon have just one point more than us having played one game more. Have you considered that Wimbledon might not actually be very good either?

Tangled up in blue.

Today's Games on 11:27 - Mar 1 with 2394 viewsdingdangblue

Today's Games on 11:21 - Mar 1 by AtThePeake

We're not good... but Wimbledon have just one point more than us having played one game more. Have you considered that Wimbledon might not actually be very good either?

Survival of the shittest.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Today's Games on 11:27 - Mar 1 with 2395 viewsDalenet

Today's Games on 11:21 - Mar 1 by AtThePeake

They are beating us in the last games form guide. Not suggesting they are very good - but they are picking up more points. I hate the fact that we likely to sit just one place above relegation at the end of the season if we are lucky. Would prefer a bit of a fight to respectability in the table. If nowt else it shows other players that we have spirit and are worth coming to join us over summer
Today's Games on 11:31 - Mar 1 with 2376 viewsTVOS1907

Today's Games on 11:27 - Mar 1 by Dalenet

They are beating us in the last games form guide. Not suggesting they are very good - but they are picking up more points. I hate the fact that we likely to sit just one place above relegation at the end of the season if we are lucky. Would prefer a bit of a fight to respectability in the table. If nowt else it shows other players that we have spirit and are worth coming to join us over summer

Statistics can be used to suit any argument and mine is that Wimbledon's last six games haven't included Sunderland, Coventry and Portsmouth.

Today's Games on 12:21 - Mar 1 with 2304 viewsaleanddale

Today's Games on 17:21 - Feb 29 by TVOS1907

Yes, as posted elsewhere, the gap to the bottom three in terms of points is unchanged, but positionally it's different.

In the next fortnight, we have Rotherham at home, while Tranmere have Accrington & Blackpool away and Lincoln at home.

Wimbledon have Bolton at home and Doncaster away, before this crucial week:

17 March - Dale v Tranmere
21 March - Wimbledon v Tranmere
24 March - Dale v Wimbledon

The picture should be much clearer after that little lot.

March is huge.

We just need to start winning games you can see what a massive difference 3 points make and 2 wins on the bounce everyone breathes easier.

March is a real opportunity to show we are better than the bottom 5.
Today's Games on 20:28 - Mar 1 with 2109 viewsmikehunt

We are playing catch up now an that brings its own pressures. We know games in hand tend to count for nowt.
I also feel that we are the team that those around us are hunting down. Those ahead of us know if they finish above us they are safe and Tranmere know what they have to do. This is an extremely tricky phase coming up.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Today's Games on 20:44 - Mar 1 with 2084 viewsTVOS1907

Today's Games on 20:28 - Mar 1 by mikehunt

We are playing catch up now an that brings its own pressures. We know games in hand tend to count for nowt.
I also feel that we are the team that those around us are hunting down. Those ahead of us know if they finish above us they are safe and Tranmere know what they have to do. This is an extremely tricky phase coming up.

Aren't Tranmere playing catch up?

Today's Games on 21:34 - Mar 1 with 2012 viewsJames1980

Today's Games on 20:44 - Mar 1 by TVOS1907

Playing catch up

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Today's Games on 09:47 - Mar 2 with 1794 viewsAncoats_Blue

Today's Games on 20:44 - Mar 1 by TVOS1907

Tranmere remind me a lot of Dale of a couple of years ago. Games in hand due to a cup run and a crap pitch. Fairly big gap to safety and all the work to do but not quite giving up.

I just hope we're not playing the part of Oldham this year.
Today's Games on 12:19 - Mar 2 with 1682 viewsfrenzied

could go to goal diff
Bolton and Southend down
Any 1 from the other 5 i think
Today's Games on 13:23 - Mar 2 with 1593 viewsdingdangblue

Today's Games on 09:47 - Mar 2 by Ancoats_Blue

Tranmere remind me a lot of Dale of a couple of years ago. Games in hand due to a cup run and a crap pitch. Fairly big gap to safety and all the work to do but not quite giving up.

I just hope we're not playing the part of Oldham this year.

They have 1 game in hand and they only got to the 3rd round of the cup. Our game against them is more vital than the game in hand - it is definitely a must win.

Today's Games on 16:22 - Mar 2 with 1480 viewskiwidale

Today's Games on 13:23 - Mar 2 by dingdangblue

They have 1 game in hand and they only got to the 3rd round of the cup. Our game against them is more vital than the game in hand - it is definitely a must win.

It's a pivotal game more a must not lose than a must win.

This is not the time for bickering.

Today's Games on 18:56 - Mar 2 with 1391 viewstodmordendale

Must win. Normally 50 points is safety. Now that there is only 23 teams it has been suggested that 46 points could be the safe threshold this season.
We have 33 so need another 13 from somewhere. 4 wins out of 11 remaining may do it. That just over 1 in 3. We are currently just below that.
Draws are no good. Every game is a must win.
C’mon lads.
Today's Games on 09:07 - Mar 3 with 1249 viewsAtThePeake

Today's Games on 13:23 - Mar 2 by dingdangblue

They got to the 4th Round. Beat Watford in the 3rd.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024