Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
oh god please no 13:37 - Jan 16 with 1215 viewsRoChDaLe

according to the rather dodgy site http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/ bobby grant has been given permission to speak to bristol rovers....

how is anthony elding still in league one?

oh god please no on 13:39 - Jan 16 with 1199 viewsColDale

I think I am right in saying that because he has played for Scunthorpe this season, he cannot be transferred during this window
oh god please no on 14:01 - Jan 16 with 1115 viewsRoChDaLe

oh god please no on 13:39 - Jan 16 by ColDale

I think I am right in saying that because he has played for Scunthorpe this season, he cannot be transferred during this window

well hopefully thats true, i'd be very worried if bristol rovers were now buying our best players

how is anthony elding still in league one?

oh god please no on 14:04 - Jan 16 with 1105 viewsD_Alien

oh god please no on 14:01 - Jan 16 by RoChDaLe

well hopefully thats true, i'd be very worried if bristol rovers were now buying our best players

IF the rumour is true (which for the reason Col states is highly unlikely) it wouldn't just be a case of being approached by another club to speak to Grant, but possibly a get-out of the current situation - though why another club would take that risk with an investigation ongoing is anyone's guess!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

oh god please no on 14:10 - Jan 16 with 1077 viewsdingdangblue

oh god please no on 13:39 - Jan 16 by ColDale

Seems it would be allowed - can't see it though (unless last Saturdays incident is true)
http://www.inbrief.co.uk/football-law/footballers-transfer-in-season.htm

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

oh god please no on 14:19 - Jan 16 with 1041 viewsolympicdale

oh god please no on 14:04 - Jan 16 by D_Alien

IF the rumour is true (which for the reason Col states is highly unlikely) it wouldn't just be a case of being approached by another club to speak to Grant, but possibly a get-out of the current situation - though why another club would take that risk with an investigation ongoing is anyone's guess!

firstly, this website is a load of bollocks, 90% is just made up, and secondly, why would he want a "get out of the current situation" plenty others have been accused of stuff on the pitch, but they dont run off to another club, and certainly not when he hasnt been found guilty of said incident.

Life is a game of fate.

oh god please no on 14:28 - Jan 16 with 1014 viewsdingdangblue

oh god please no on 14:19 - Jan 16 by olympicdale

firstly, this website is a load of bollocks, 90% is just made up, and secondly, why would he want a "get out of the current situation" plenty others have been accused of stuff on the pitch, but they dont run off to another club, and certainly not when he hasnt been found guilty of said incident.

Are you saying this website is a load of bollocks ,90 % is made up or the rumours website?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

oh god please no on 14:36 - Jan 16 with 972 viewsrafc1984

Just read further down the Rochdale page, particularly the stuff about before gornell joined us, to see what a load of bollox people put on there, and how much they are not in the know...
oh god please no on 14:45 - Jan 16 with 946 viewsolympicdale

oh god please no on 14:28 - Jan 16 by dingdangblue

Are you saying this website is a load of bollocks ,90 % is made up or the rumours website?

no, just the 90% tazzy spouts.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

oh god please no on 14:48 - Jan 16 with 937 viewsmacro

Invent a rumour, which looking at it could have a ring of truth in it and submit it - it'll proove what a rubbish site it is

Ipswich interested in signing Sylvain Ebanks-Blake (Wolves connection believable maybe)
oh god please no on 14:52 - Jan 16 with 922 viewsolympicdale

oh god please no on 14:48 - Jan 16 by macro

Invent a rumour, which looking at it could have a ring of truth in it and submit it - it'll proove what a rubbish site it is

Ipswich interested in signing Sylvain Ebanks-Blake (Wolves connection believable maybe)

That rumour's been around ever since McCarthy got the job, dont need any more strikers though, you wouldnt know Mick was a defender, with the amount of strikers he's bringing in.

Life is a game of fate.

oh god please no on 17:31 - Jan 16 with 647 viewsD_Alien

oh god please no on 14:19 - Jan 16 by olympicdale

I'm not talking about the player wanting a "get out" - I'm talking about the club.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

oh god please no on 17:53 - Jan 16 with 590 views442Dale

oh god please no on 14:01 - Jan 16 by RoChDaLe

When it happened last time we were fine within six months.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

oh god please no on 18:23 - Jan 16 with 532 viewsPops2

Same site says you are signing Kevin Long from Burnley on loan.
oh god please no on 18:27 - Jan 16 with 518 viewssweetcorn

oh god please no on 18:23 - Jan 16 by Pops2

praying this rumour is true.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

oh god please no on 18:38 - Jan 16 with 482 viewsolympicdale

oh god please no on 18:23 - Jan 16 by Pops2

there's one we haven't heard before, bit out of the blue.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024