Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dawson 13:33 - Feb 5 with 2184 viewsdingdangblue

If he starts for the U21's and is still on penalty duties Corals have him at 25's for 1st goal. He's 12's most other places.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dawson on 14:11 - Feb 5 with 2123 viewsSandy_lane_lad

SkyBet have got him 9/2 to score any time.
Dawson on 14:19 - Feb 5 with 2091 viewsDaley_Lama

Coral have him 6/1 anytime goal scorer.

Poll: DF in or out

Dawson on 14:38 - Feb 5 with 2058 viewsChaffRAFC

Dawson on 14:19 - Feb 5 by Daley_Lama

Coral have him 6/1 anytime goal scorer.

Saw that earlier so had a cheeky dabble on it.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Dawson on 15:01 - Feb 5 with 2035 viewsdingdangblue

16/1 now for 1st goal.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Dawson on 15:36 - Feb 5 with 2003 viewsdeeplishblue

The "magic sign" are skinflints - only offering 10/1 first g/s

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Dawson on 17:19 - Feb 5 with 1891 viewshxdale

Check out the fa, 2 videos of u21's and england squad all at st Georges..
Some good glimps of Daws unsure if it Dawson are Lampard talking to Hodgson..
Brill to watch...
Is it daws or Lamps..?
Dawson on 19:03 - Feb 5 with 1784 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.thefa.com/England/mens-under-21s/News/2013/england-u21s-v-sweden-star

Dawson on 19:44 - Feb 5 with 1698 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Dawson on 14:11 - Feb 5 by Sandy_lane_lad

SkyBet have got him 9/2 to score any time.

Bunged my free fiver bet on this!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Login to get fewer ads

Dawson on 19:53 - Feb 5 with 1669 views100notout

Blimey how bad is that pitch???????????

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Dawson on 20:24 - Feb 5 with 1591 viewsoff2div1

England 3 up at 1/2 time footballed sweden to death even on a pitch that looks like a 70s pitch. Dawson marshalling the defence & has had 3 chances from corners.
Dawson on 20:29 - Feb 5 with 1567 viewsdingdangblue

England miss penalty but not Dawson - scored last one but McEachran takes this one and misses - Ince scores the follow up.

Dawson on 20:29 - Feb 5 with 1567 views100notout

Craig 12/1 to score next

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Dawson on 20:34 - Feb 5 with 1554 viewsoff2div1

Dawson on 20:29 - Feb 5 by 100notout

Craig 12/1 to score next

bookies stoped him taking pens Ha Ha
Dawson on 20:54 - Feb 5 with 1503 viewshxdale

Captain Craig Dawson....
Dawson on 21:19 - Feb 5 with 1435 viewsJumeirahDale

My god our Craig can ping a pass around!

If CD were Spanish, he'd be being nurtured by a top club by now, regarded as a prize asset. English football is a joke.
Dawson on 21:26 - Feb 5 with 1406 viewsoff2div1

Dawson on 21:19 - Feb 5 by JumeirahDale

My god our Craig can ping a pass around!

If CD were Spanish, he'd be being nurtured by a top club by now, regarded as a prize asset. English football is a joke.

Awsome Dawson england have had 7 clean sheets on the run craig played all but 1 I think got te be in Bolton team next game
Dawson on 23:07 - Feb 5 with 1281 viewsdingdangblue

Dawson on 21:26 - Feb 5 by off2div1

Awsome Dawson england have had 7 clean sheets on the run craig played all but 1 I think got te be in Bolton team next game

Missed 2 games of the 7 I think. The last qualifying game of the group he was suspended and he sat out the last friendly at Blackpool. Looked very good tonight alongside others who have played a lot more football than him this season - can do him no harm at all looking the equal of premiership regulars like Henderson,Shelvey and class players like Ince and Zaha. He's certainly putting himself in the shop window and getting a very good reputation along the way - must start for Bolton now Saturday.

Dawson on 00:02 - Feb 6 with 1241 viewsDaley_Lama

For me, Dawson's career has stalled.

Not at under 21 level, nor last season under Woy, purely this season.

I want him playing every week, competitive football.

I welcomed his loan to Bolton but he's evidently not as highly regarded there as he is in my head, another bench appearance.

I don't think he's the best CH in the world or country by any means, but purely as we have all followed him from his first days, he's got a chance of being a reet good one.

Strong in the air at both ends, eye for a goal (not from headers) as we've all seen, great distribution as we've all seen, it doesn't matter if you're pinging a pass to Buckley or Walcott, it's still the same pass.

If he's a bench warmer again for Bolton this weekend then I will despair some more.

Somebody somewhere in the top 28 clubs sign him and play him week in week out.

If I'm this frustrated for him, I'd hate to be in his shoes.

Poll: DF in or out

Dawson on 01:02 - Feb 6 with 1207 viewsdingdangblue

Dawson on 00:02 - Feb 6 by Daley_Lama

For me, Dawson's career has stalled.

Not at under 21 level, nor last season under Woy, purely this season.

I want him playing every week, competitive football.

I welcomed his loan to Bolton but he's evidently not as highly regarded there as he is in my head, another bench appearance.

I don't think he's the best CH in the world or country by any means, but purely as we have all followed him from his first days, he's got a chance of being a reet good one.

Strong in the air at both ends, eye for a goal (not from headers) as we've all seen, great distribution as we've all seen, it doesn't matter if you're pinging a pass to Buckley or Walcott, it's still the same pass.

If he's a bench warmer again for Bolton this weekend then I will despair some more.

Somebody somewhere in the top 28 clubs sign him and play him week in week out.

If I'm this frustrated for him, I'd hate to be in his shoes.

Agreed - can't believe Clarke hasn't given him a chance - even recently when west broms form has dipped he's not even had a look in. He got 5 mins at the end of the 1st FA cup game v qpr and didn't even get that in the replay. He's starred for the u21's and seen his teammates all making progress with their clubs - Henderson, Oxlade Chamberlain, Cleverley, Caulker whilst his own career has hit a temporary road block.

Dawson on 01:19 - Feb 6 with 1198 viewsAtThePeake

Dawson on 01:02 - Feb 6 by dingdangblue

Agreed - can't believe Clarke hasn't given him a chance - even recently when west broms form has dipped he's not even had a look in. He got 5 mins at the end of the 1st FA cup game v qpr and didn't even get that in the replay. He's starred for the u21's and seen his teammates all making progress with their clubs - Henderson, Oxlade Chamberlain, Cleverley, Caulker whilst his own career has hit a temporary road block.

I'd gladly swap him for Caulker at Spurs!

Tangled up in blue.

Dawson on 10:12 - Feb 6 with 1065 viewsD_Alien

Dawson on 01:02 - Feb 6 by dingdangblue

Agree too, but I wonder if our Craig being such a nice lad, who doesn't complain but just keeps his head down and "waits for his chance" is holding him back slightly?

Quite probably, other central defenders at the Hawthorns (the spitting variety) wouldn't be as reticent if they were being overlooked. Plus, he's come from an unfashionable route into the premiership whereas others come from more elevated football academies. We know that Hillcroft were/are as good as educating a young footballer as anyone; but I wonder if it affects how he's perceived?

Come on Craig, start banging on a few doors!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024