Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tutte 21:50 - Feb 28 with 3077 viewsGhanaDale

Just posted on twitter 'Weekend off: ('

Make of that what you will...

Edit: Didn't see there was already a Tutte thread going sorry
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Tutte on 21:59 - Feb 28 with 2531 viewsRalphs12

Where's the other thread?
Tutte on 22:02 - Feb 28 with 2492 viewsGhanaDale

Tutte on 21:59 - Feb 28 by Ralphs12

Where's the other thread?

It's cleverly disguised as 'Hillys worst game ever '

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Tutte on 22:08 - Feb 28 with 2463 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tutte on 22:02 - Feb 28 by GhanaDale

It's cleverly disguised as 'Hillys worst game ever '

That's a bit unfair, Grimes has also got a right slating as well.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Tutte on 22:45 - Feb 28 with 2346 viewsCockneyDale

He also replied to a friend who'd asked if he fancied a match with them at the weekend, by saying at least he might be wanted....
Tutte on 22:50 - Feb 28 with 2336 viewsRalphs12

Tutte on 22:45 - Feb 28 by CockneyDale

He also replied to a friend who'd asked if he fancied a match with them at the weekend, by saying at least he might be wanted....

Oh lord, not this again. If a player is left out its for a reason. I'd like to hope the vice captain had more about him than to resort to twitter to air his views should he be left out.
Tutte on 22:55 - Feb 28 with 2314 views442Dale

Tutte on 22:50 - Feb 28 by Ralphs12

Oh lord, not this again. If a player is left out its for a reason. I'd like to hope the vice captain had more about him than to resort to twitter to air his views should he be left out.

This will run and run.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Tutte on 23:05 - Feb 28 with 2280 viewsNotEyreClue

He should be be reprimanded for this. What if Morecambe had devised a cunning plan to nullify his goal threat? If they've got wind of this, they now have a chance to work on their plan B as they now know that our best player isn't even in the squad.

*Waits for DavesBigCock to bite*

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Tutte on 23:09 - Feb 28 with 2266 views442Dale

Especially if there was a Morecambe fan reading this board who pretended to know who Barry Wellings was.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Tutte on 23:12 - Feb 28 with 2250 viewsdale_spotland

This would normally irritate me, but I couldn't care less what any of this squad anymore. I'm sick of being angry over them doing stupid things.

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Tutte on 23:16 - Feb 28 with 2227 viewsTVOS1907

Tutte on 22:55 - Feb 28 by 442Dale

This will run and run.

Unlike Grimes.....?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tutte on 23:56 - Feb 28 with 2158 viewschuckleberry

Arf!
Tutte on 00:03 - Mar 1 with 2142 viewsShun

The tweet has now disappeared. We're being monitored!
Tutte on 01:30 - Mar 1 with 2073 viewsAtThePeake

Tutte on 00:03 - Mar 1 by Shun

The tweet has now disappeared. We're being monitored!

HEYA ANDREW!

Tangled up in blue.

Tutte on 06:48 - Mar 1 with 2003 viewsfitzochris

Saw the tweet last night and feared this was the case. I don't think Hilly and Tutte saw eye to eye last time both were at the club either.

To be honest, I cannot wait for the summer so that Hilly, or whoever else might be in charge, can give the decks of the good ship Dale a vigorous sweep and create their own crew.

Ever since Eyre was appointed manager I've felt disenfranchised with our players. Looking for that to stop in season 2013/14.

Edit to add: Even of this is some big wind-up, and Tutte has stubbed his toe or something, my thoughts are the same.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Tutte on 11:25 - Mar 1 with 1737 viewsYorkshire_Dale

We're not in for another MightyScouseGate are we?

Perhaps the perpitrator will be revealed once and for all.

It's not good having this internal sniping.

Tutte on 11:58 - Mar 1 with 1666 viewsToffeemanc

Tutte on 11:25 - Mar 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

We're not in for another MightyScouseGate are we?

Perhaps the perpitrator will be revealed once and for all.

It's not good having this internal sniping.

Tutte has been at the club throughout all the leaked information/stories etc. Coincidence ????

At least if Tutte isn't playing hopefully the armband will go to Jason Kennedy, someone who deserves it and always gives his all on the pitch for the club.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Tutte on 12:28 - Mar 1 with 1598 viewsolympicdale

people are over reacting to this tweet, its just another thing to knock him for it would seem, he seems to have become public enemy number one overnight. I don't see anything in it that is demeaning to the club etc, Id expect him to be in the starting 11 more than ever now at the Globe.

Life is a game of fate.

Tutte on 14:11 - Mar 1 with 1439 viewsfitzochris

Tutte on 12:28 - Mar 1 by olympicdale

people are over reacting to this tweet, its just another thing to knock him for it would seem, he seems to have become public enemy number one overnight. I don't see anything in it that is demeaning to the club etc, Id expect him to be in the starting 11 more than ever now at the Globe.

My rant was not aimed at Tutte directly, more towards the fact that players in this squad (and Eyre's before it) are quick to air dissatisfaction on Twitter, Facebook and anon on this very forum.

I know it's partly the times we live in, but it reeks just the same.

If anyone can build a harmonious squad going forward it's Hilly. That's why I hope he stays beyond this season.

Tutte on 14:20 - Mar 1 with 1427 viewsPotterDale

Tutte on 06:48 - Mar 1 by fitzochris

Saw the tweet last night and feared this was the case. I don't think Hilly and Tutte saw eye to eye last time both were at the club either.

To be honest, I cannot wait for the summer so that Hilly, or whoever else might be in charge, can give the decks of the good ship Dale a vigorous sweep and create their own crew.

Ever since Eyre was appointed manager I've felt disenfranchised with our players. Looking for that to stop in season 2013/14.

Edit to add: Even of this is some big wind-up, and Tutte has stubbed his toe or something, my thoughts are the same.

Disenfranchised, thats the word (or at least the sentiment) that will appear on most on the demandfordale questionnaires I think. The F.U. towards the fans from the club from top to bottom has now become a massive problem and I can't see this getting better anytime soon.
Tutte on 14:41 - Mar 1 with 1388 viewsNewbury_Dale

He might just be injured ?
Tutte on 14:43 - Mar 1 with 1377 viewsfitzochris

Tutte on 14:41 - Mar 1 by Newbury_Dale

He might just be injured ?

He might be. Even so, dunno if Hill would want it to be the player himself making it public.

The fact the Tweet has disappeared suggests that.

Tutte on 14:48 - Mar 1 with 1364 viewsolympicdale

Tutte on 14:11 - Mar 1 by fitzochris

My rant was not aimed at Tutte directly, more towards the fact that players in this squad (and Eyre's before it) are quick to air dissatisfaction on Twitter, Facebook and anon on this very forum.

I know it's partly the times we live in, but it reeks just the same.

If anyone can build a harmonious squad going forward it's Hilly. That's why I hope he stays beyond this season.

I think your right, i mean we never saw players posting things like this on twitter when Hill was last here.

Life is a game of fate.

Tutte on 18:14 - Mar 1 with 1212 viewsR442D

Quite an interesting one this.

Tutte's never seemed one to care to tweet about the club or team much. But to put that and a ' : ( ' seems really unlike him.
I've always found he's quite a lonely and moody character and surprised me when he got captaincy.

To be bluntly. I never thought he cared much.

But perhaps, I could be wrong though.

Or perhaps not just checked back to see if he'd replying to the many questions of injury -and he seems to have deleted the original post.
Tutte on 18:47 - Mar 1 with 1152 viewsShun

Tutte on 11:58 - Mar 1 by Toffeemanc

Tutte has been at the club throughout all the leaked information/stories etc. Coincidence ????

At least if Tutte isn't playing hopefully the armband will go to Jason Kennedy, someone who deserves it and always gives his all on the pitch for the club.

You can't say that Tutte doesn't give his all. I bet there's barely a player who covers more distance in an average game than Tutte.
Tutte on 20:30 - Mar 1 with 1044 viewsTalkingSutty

Tutte on 18:47 - Mar 1 by Shun

You can't say that Tutte doesn't give his all. I bet there's barely a player who covers more distance in an average game than Tutte.

Hilly likes to build a team and anybody who doesnt buy into that ethic is soon disposed of. We have several players in our squad who came with disruptive reputations and from what i am seeing Hilly is weeding them out.

Talent or work ethic doesnt come into it, if they dont have the right attitude get rid. Some of the players we have had at the club (we still have two or three) over the last couple of years make me sick, their attitude stinks. Well done Hilly !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024