Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Kennedy 09:01 - Jan 24 with 12109 viewsHarry_Dale

Rochdale observer reporting Kennedy is heading back to us on loan.
Jason Kennedy on 13:53 - Jan 24 with 3466 viewsD_Alien

Jason Kennedy on 13:26 - Jan 24 by Albert_Whitehurst

Excellent is a bit strong, he's stopped making the stupid mistakes he used to. JK is a far better player hands down.

He's better than Cav at cards?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jason Kennedy on 14:45 - Jan 24 with 3311 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Jason Kennedy on 13:53 - Jan 24 by D_Alien

He's better than Cav at cards?

He's better at being shorter than JK.
Jason Kennedy on 15:47 - Jan 24 with 3196 viewsTheViewFromRowZ

f***ing get in there!

that is all
Jason Kennedy on 16:05 - Jan 24 with 3136 viewsspikey58

Wonder if he'll have a quiet word with Scott H about the grass not always being greener ...?
Jason Kennedy on 16:08 - Jan 24 with 3122 viewszxcvbnm

Jason Kennedy on 16:05 - Jan 24 by spikey58

Wonder if he'll have a quiet word with Scott H about the grass not always being greener ...?

Get Craig Dawson on the phone for that

Scott mate "the moneys better but your career goes backwards"

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Jason Kennedy on 16:19 - Jan 24 with 3071 viewsfitzochris

Jason Kennedy on 16:08 - Jan 24 by zxcvbnm

Get Craig Dawson on the phone for that

Scott mate "the moneys better but your career goes backwards"

Hmmm. I take your point, but a choice between earning buttons or £250k plus per year is an easy one.

Besides, Wolves are much better placed to enhance Hogan's career than most League One clubs. He won't be jumping straight into the Premier League either.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Jason Kennedy on 16:42 - Jan 24 with 2994 viewsboromat

Hill said yesterday he wanted a midfielder that could catch pidgeons. He wanted experience and someone who could change a game either from starting or from the bench. Welcome back Jason Kennedy!!!!

Made my week! Lets hope my week is made a second time tomorrow.

Exciting times.

(Who knew JK had a secret talent of catching pidgeons, he should take that on to Britains got Talent!)

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Jason Kennedy on 17:35 - Jan 24 with 2913 viewsShun

I'm pleased that a former Dale regular has returned but, and I may be a lone voice on this one, for me he'd be behind Lund, Cav, and Allen in the pecking order, joint with Hery for a sub appearance.
Login to get fewer ads

Jason Kennedy on 17:45 - Jan 24 with 2891 viewsMoonyDale

Jason Kennedy on 17:35 - Jan 24 by Shun

I'm pleased that a former Dale regular has returned but, and I may be a lone voice on this one, for me he'd be behind Lund, Cav, and Allen in the pecking order, joint with Hery for a sub appearance.

No Shun you're not a lone voice, been thinking much the same myself..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Jason Kennedy on 17:53 - Jan 24 with 2870 viewsboromat

I can't disagree but an on form Kennedy taking into account ability and experience would put JK and Lund as the best 2 out of the three for me. Yes at this second coming in from not much game time he's in the same boat as Hery below Lund, Allen and Cav. I'm certain Hilly will be giving him his chance though. Especially if Cav is out for any length of time.

Jason Kennedy on 17:53 - Jan 24 with 2870 viewsphomem

Jason Kennedy on 16:42 - Jan 24 by boromat

Hill said yesterday he wanted a midfielder that could catch pidgeons. He wanted experience and someone who could change a game either from starting or from the bench. Welcome back Jason Kennedy!!!!

Made my week! Lets hope my week is made a second time tomorrow.

Exciting times.

(Who knew JK had a secret talent of catching pidgeons, he should take that on to Britains got Talent!)

Jason Kennedy on 18:01 - Jan 24 with 2847 viewsisitme

I am delighted with this signing. He is a model professional and knows the team Rochdale ethos. Even during our bad times under Erye and Coleman he always put in a good shift. Even if he doesn't start ahead of Lund and Cav we have a lot of games still left and he will most certainly be needed. I suspect he will be another good influence for Allen, Hery and Camps.
Jason Kennedy on 18:50 - Jan 24 with 2744 viewsD_Alien

I'm with you and Moony - a great addition to the squad but I'd still like to see Allen and Hery get game time.

I suspect Cav's injury history is the main reason for re-acquiring JK. He'll get a great welcome back on his first appearance.

Jason Kennedy on 18:59 - Jan 24 with 2709 viewsboromat

It's one of those feel good signings that could have just come at the right time. Played a lot of games recently and a player coming in that is already a fans favourite will reinvigorate the squad and keep the momentum going.

Jason Kennedy on 19:14 - Jan 24 with 2668 views442Dale

Jason Kennedy on 18:50 - Jan 24 by D_Alien

I'm with you and Moony - a great addition to the squad but I'd still like to see Allen and Hery get game time.

I suspect Cav's injury history is the main reason for re-acquiring JK. He'll get a great welcome back on his first appearance.

It's a good job we've already played Bury at home, the "welcome back" routine would go on for most of the first half.

Plus David Buchanan might turn up to watch.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jason Kennedy on 19:28 - Jan 24 with 2544 viewsrobbowood

Jason Kennedy on 18:59 - Jan 24 by boromat

It's one of those feel good signings that could have just come at the right time. Played a lot of games recently and a player coming in that is already a fans favourite will reinvigorate the squad and keep the momentum going.

I'ld be very surprised if JK expects to walk straight back into the team and he may not always be on the subs bench when we have a 100% fit midfield

But with so many games still to be played in a relatively short time I think this is an excellent signing as Hilly will surely carry on changing the team and formation from match to match

A strong squad hopefully will give us an advantage over other clubs especially when injuries and suspensions take effect - which has already been shown in recent weeks
Jason Kennedy on 19:45 - Jan 24 with 2496 viewsDaley_Lama

Jason Kennedy on 19:28 - Jan 24 by robbowood

I'ld be very surprised if JK expects to walk straight back into the team and he may not always be on the subs bench when we have a 100% fit midfield

But with so many games still to be played in a relatively short time I think this is an excellent signing as Hilly will surely carry on changing the team and formation from match to match

A strong squad hopefully will give us an advantage over other clubs especially when injuries and suspensions take effect - which has already been shown in recent weeks

He isn't here to replace Cav
He isn't here to replace Lund
He isn't here to replace Allen

He is here to replace Dicker and Tutte.

Given the grief these two got for not being Xavi by some i fully expect Dick Dastardly to now become a target.

Poll: DF in or out

Jason Kennedy on 20:27 - Jan 24 with 2424 viewspnc4eva1

got to say this news did cause a twitch in the trouser department

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Jason Kennedy on 21:54 - Jan 24 with 2335 viewsD_Alien

Jason Kennedy on 19:45 - Jan 24 by Daley_Lama

He isn't here to replace Cav
He isn't here to replace Lund
He isn't here to replace Allen

He is here to replace Dicker and Tutte.

Given the grief these two got for not being Xavi by some i fully expect Dick Dastardly to now become a target.

The least Hilly could've done was have him helicoptered into Spotland

Jason Kennedy on 21:57 - Jan 24 with 2318 views442Dale

JK should get the Alex Jones treatment tomorrow.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jason Kennedy on 22:04 - Jan 24 with 2278 viewsDaley_Lama

Jason Kennedy on 21:54 - Jan 24 by D_Alien

The least Hilly could've done was have him helicoptered into Spotland

Bi-plane, surely?

Poll: DF in or out

Jason Kennedy on 22:16 - Jan 24 with 2243 viewsD_Alien

Jason Kennedy on 22:04 - Jan 24 by Daley_Lama

Bi-plane, surely?

No Mata

Jason Kennedy on 11:17 - Jan 25 with 2042 viewswmgunit

A discussion about the return of JK so far down the list of threads just shows what a high the club is on at the moment.

Can't see Kennedy and Cav both staring either. Dependable signing though. Get the consistency that Tutte and Dicker didn't offer.
Jason Kennedy on 11:38 - Jan 25 with 2008 viewsonedalefan

Jason Kennedy on 11:17 - Jan 25 by wmgunit

A discussion about the return of JK so far down the list of threads just shows what a high the club is on at the moment.

Can't see Kennedy and Cav both staring either. Dependable signing though. Get the consistency that Tutte and Dicker didn't offer.

What would they be staring at?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024