Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Cavs Gone 11:38 - May 7 with 9769 viewsraadale

He's just tweeted

Had a great 2 years at @officiallydale enjoyed the ride. Onto the next chapter for me. Great bunch of lads who will do very well next year 👍
Looks like Cavs Gone on 14:42 - May 7 with 2628 viewsJimmyRustler

Looks like Cavs Gone on 13:00 - May 7 by lurker

Has to be added that Cav recently had a new addition to his family so I hope to goodness he gets a decent contract somewhere soon.

It shows that Hill has the balls to be a very good football manager and he should never get any stick for having favourites or being too sentimental. Hill does what's best for the football club that employs him and that's the damn truth!

Michael Rose?
Looks like Cavs Gone on 15:12 - May 7 with 2480 viewsdingdangblue

Looks like Cavs Gone on 14:42 - May 7 by JimmyRustler

Michael Rose?

#bestleftbackindivision

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Looks like Cavs Gone on 15:23 - May 7 with 2436 viewsnordenblue

Looks like Cavs Gone on 14:42 - May 7 by JimmyRustler

Michael Rose?

League 2 team of the season?
Looks like Cavs Gone on 16:57 - May 7 with 2272 viewssweetcorn

Looks like Cavs Gone on 12:25 - May 7 by NotEyreClue

[Post edited 7 May 2014 17:01]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Looks like Cavs Gone on 17:10 - May 7 with 2205 viewsJimmyRustler

That was/is a disgrace and you know it. He hadn't even played LB enough to warrant being in the running!
Looks like Cavs Gone on 17:12 - May 7 with 2197 viewsJimmyRustler

#wouldgoforadrinkwithhimanytime #mykindofbloke # bffs
Looks like Cavs Gone on 18:14 - May 7 with 2085 viewsR17ALE

Good luck Cav - a proper pro.

Hilly's right to release him though. 33 years old and has only played around 30% of the games. This isn't what you build on for any season in any League.

It's also worth mentioning that when he joined us, he turned down an offer from Fleetwood to do so. Now we know their wages are high, so for us to beat off Fleetwood financially, indicates Hilly thinks he can use Cav's wage better elsewhere.

I imagine the same logic applies to Donnelly too.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Looks like Cavs Gone on 18:21 - May 7 with 2035 viewsD_Alien

Looks like Cavs Gone on 18:14 - May 7 by R17ALE

Good luck Cav - a proper pro.

Hilly's right to release him though. 33 years old and has only played around 30% of the games. This isn't what you build on for any season in any League.

It's also worth mentioning that when he joined us, he turned down an offer from Fleetwood to do so. Now we know their wages are high, so for us to beat off Fleetwood financially, indicates Hilly thinks he can use Cav's wage better elsewhere.

I imagine the same logic applies to Donnelly too.

I'll second that, about Cav

His first few months here weren't very happy, to say the least, but Hilly proved it's not just good young pro's he can turn around, but good old 'uns too!

Cav was central to many of Dale's finest moments in what proved to be an outstanding season (the Leeds game being the absolute highlight - he was simply fantastic that day) and I hope he takes some great memories of Dale with him for the rest of his career and beyond.

[Post edited 7 May 2014 18:22]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Cavs Gone on 18:48 - May 7 with 1944 viewsParkinsGimp

He would of been left for dead in League one , was very average at best I cant see what everyone balled on about him. Thank god hes gone we must move forward. I am amazed Donnelly is being kept as well , he struggled to get hold of the ball in a poor league two.
Looks like Cavs Gone on 20:26 - May 7 with 1813 viewsSalwaDale

Never before have I seen a player change fan opinion of him. Well done Cav, will get a good reception if he ever plays against us. I just hope he doesn't end up back with Coleman, he deserves better.

As for Craney, pffft.

TBBT

Looks like Cavs Gone on 21:54 - May 7 with 1689 viewsrobbowood

Looks like Cavs Gone on 18:48 - May 7 by ParkinsGimp

He would of been left for dead in League one , was very average at best I cant see what everyone balled on about him. Thank god hes gone we must move forward. I am amazed Donnelly is being kept as well , he struggled to get hold of the ball in a poor league two.

Cav 'very average at best' ????? You are surely joking ?

I agree we have to move forward and Hilly has to release some players so he can bring in others to play at a higher level

But Cav has been superb in most games (not least against Leeds) and one of the main reasons we have got promoted.
Looks like Cavs Gone on 22:04 - May 7 with 1660 viewsSaxonDale

Crainey moaning about loyalty, don't think he realises that Coleman was the exception for showing 'loyalty' to players in the management world and look where that got him.

As for Cav I can only repeat what has been said on this thread, great player when in the side and I'm sure he won't struggle to get another club. Wouldn't be surprised if Hilly recommends him to Flicker, they could do much worse.
[Post edited 7 May 2014 22:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024