Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent point 16:58 - Nov 1 with 10772 viewsParlay

Still top 6.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Excellent point on 20:43 - Nov 1 with 1275 viewsDarran

Excellent point on 20:17 - Nov 1 by Pacemaker

I wasnt responding to your post but to Rancids, but if the cap fits?

I think most of your your headlines and posts are purely for your own agenda which generally places yourself at the centre of your own universe, I don't take any serious notice of those who post opinions contrary to others but your posts are generally full of spite and bile towards those who don't fall into your point of view.

Darren, Daviilian, Jackfath et al are just a section of this board who have been deliberately targeted by you in the fashion of a schoolyard bully. They may be as annoying/boring/irritating as me more or less but that doesn't mean you decide who can or can't post.

I have had issues with some on here in relation to bullying of others but I had my say and they had
theirs and that was that. I have never had a threatening message sent to me or "offers" out.

IF as some have claimed that has been going on then you need a long hard look at yourself.

Awesome post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Excellent point on 20:45 - Nov 1 with 1269 viewsSwansNZ

Excellent point on 18:05 - Nov 1 by Gram2086

The reality is that it was a poor performance with posession coughed up time after time. No composure, no attempt to dominate the game against an Everton side who lacked quality.

The worrying features are our willingness to abandon any pretence at playing football and resort to aimless hoofball. Agreed that the point was very welcome but it was nothing but good fortune that secured it bearing in mind Lukaku's glaring miss in the last minute.

On a final negative note, Shelvey was the far more likely red card recipient out of him and Bony. Subbing Bony means that any chance of us retaining possession from a ball to the front line is lost. Poor strategy.

Hi Dwight.

Lukaku didn't miss, he just did not reach the cross, but if he had, he was well offside.

Excellent point, how anyone could be unhappy at that is beyond me.

Defence and Fab again solid, Everton did not really have a clear cut chance, we probably had better ones.

I'd have taken a point before the game, but with 10 players, well - outstanding.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Excellent point on 20:49 - Nov 1 with 1256 viewsAngelRangelQS

Excellent point on 20:05 - Nov 1 by Gram2086

33%

So?
Excellent point on 20:52 - Nov 1 with 1239 viewscyril

Excellent point on 17:06 - Nov 1 by shandyjack

For all Evertons pressure they didn't really create any clear cut opportunities, we created 3, Bony should have done a lot better with his chance, Shelvey toe poked a good chance and we were denied a stone wall penalty. A fantastic point but we need to take chances when they come

Well said mate

The devil is in the detail

Excellent point on 20:57 - Nov 1 with 1214 viewsJackfath

Excellent point on 20:17 - Nov 1 by Pacemaker

I wasnt responding to your post but to Rancids, but if the cap fits?

I think most of your your headlines and posts are purely for your own agenda which generally places yourself at the centre of your own universe, I don't take any serious notice of those who post opinions contrary to others but your posts are generally full of spite and bile towards those who don't fall into your point of view.

Darren, Daviilian, Jackfath et al are just a section of this board who have been deliberately targeted by you in the fashion of a schoolyard bully. They may be as annoying/boring/irritating as me more or less but that doesn't mean you decide who can or can't post.

I have had issues with some on here in relation to bullying of others but I had my say and they had
theirs and that was that. I have never had a threatening message sent to me or "offers" out.

IF as some have claimed that has been going on then you need a long hard look at yourself.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Excellent point on 20:58 - Nov 1 with 1201 viewsperchrockjack

Im in 100% that some on here are wanting us to get stuffed by arse and citeh to prove their warped agenda. Incontrovertible evidence on here on a daily basis that we have some so called fans unable to countenance they may have been wrong over Monks appointment. ITS THAT SIMPLE. Its why this board is as it is now but hey IVE BEEN BOLLOCKED for being boring about mentioning it---well tough titties. We should be proud, united, supportive and club first. WE ARE NOT and its digusting

If that Dwight back in another guise, young man, you are in this case utterly wrong and if you re genuine I ll be glad to meet up and have a chat. Today would have been fine for it.
OUR DAY WILL COME

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Excellent point on 21:05 - Nov 1 with 1168 viewsskippyjack

Excellent point on 20:58 - Nov 1 by perchrockjack

Im in 100% that some on here are wanting us to get stuffed by arse and citeh to prove their warped agenda. Incontrovertible evidence on here on a daily basis that we have some so called fans unable to countenance they may have been wrong over Monks appointment. ITS THAT SIMPLE. Its why this board is as it is now but hey IVE BEEN BOLLOCKED for being boring about mentioning it---well tough titties. We should be proud, united, supportive and club first. WE ARE NOT and its digusting

If that Dwight back in another guise, young man, you are in this case utterly wrong and if you re genuine I ll be glad to meet up and have a chat. Today would have been fine for it.
OUR DAY WILL COME

We should be proud, supportive and club first.. http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/129270/garry-monk-welcom .... then the gaffer comes out with this.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Excellent point on 21:06 - Nov 1 with 1165 viewsDarran

Excellent point on 20:58 - Nov 1 by perchrockjack

OUR DAY WILL COME

Well we certainly don't have a siege mentality that's for sure.

Login to get fewer ads

Excellent point on 21:47 - Nov 1 with 1100 viewsEdmundo

Excellent point on 17:13 - Nov 1 by skippyjack

Oi.. our title challenge has collapsed.. we've been clinging onto our champions league hopes these last 6 games.. we need to reignite our credentials against Arsenal to burst the Champion League spots wide open.. Monk's still got a job on his hands..

Actually i can see us getting something against Arsenal, call me mad like!

Hope there's no theatrics to go with it!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Excellent point on 21:56 - Nov 1 with 1078 views_

Pace,

That's all cool my friend. You seem to have poured your heart out there and got some things off your chest. It must have been weighing you down so I'm glad you probably feel better for it now...?

I can cope with you getting up arrowed by the sites weirdos or tw@ts to use Darrans language. In fact I feel vindicated and kinda warm inside. I for one cannot stand the idiots you've mentioned, Dav can be worth a read, for sure he can. I'm not going to go into the reasons we've had beef again but his posts can be very interesting. The others, well, no offence, but hahaa they make me physically sick. I'm pretty sure we all have posters we enjoy reading and some we hate. I know I'm in very good company with the guys you are "sticking" up for.

So there we have it... and I'll try to keep an eye on your posts from now on, dos being brutally honest, I can't say I've noticed you before. I'm guessing you're a bit older than me too? Again, seems to be a pattern.

I see Dick has made an appearance now and I'm pretty sure that was his first post and guess what.... Oh yeah,... It was the same as his every other one. Now if you want to talk about a poster who gets up everyone's nose and is as disliked as Tony Boair, well he's your man.

And as far as my comment on Koeman goes, I stand by that i mean, I was just hearing about those goals going in against Sunderland and remembered that he was a serious contender for us and someone I would have been more than happy with. I'm right behind Garry Monk, namely because he is the manager of the club I love. I'd do anything for SCFC and if that means chip away at our board of directors then so be it... I have always been keen to keep a very close eye on them and not afraid to swim against a tide to say something.

Some people just can't deal with that though..... Tough shit

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Excellent point on 22:00 - Nov 1 with 1059 views_

Excellent point on 21:47 - Nov 1 by Edmundo

Actually i can see us getting something against Arsenal, call me mad like!

Hope there's no theatrics to go with it!

Me too... They're a bit hit and miss and Burnley pushed them to what, 70 odd minutes or so. We're home and with a good crowd can get a head of steam up. They impressed me last season though, they really cut us open and scored quality goals against us. But we can more than compete.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Excellent point on 22:11 - Nov 1 with 1024 viewsPacemaker

Excellent point on 21:56 - Nov 1 by _

Pace,

That's all cool my friend. You seem to have poured your heart out there and got some things off your chest. It must have been weighing you down so I'm glad you probably feel better for it now...?

I can cope with you getting up arrowed by the sites weirdos or tw@ts to use Darrans language. In fact I feel vindicated and kinda warm inside. I for one cannot stand the idiots you've mentioned, Dav can be worth a read, for sure he can. I'm not going to go into the reasons we've had beef again but his posts can be very interesting. The others, well, no offence, but hahaa they make me physically sick. I'm pretty sure we all have posters we enjoy reading and some we hate. I know I'm in very good company with the guys you are "sticking" up for.

So there we have it... and I'll try to keep an eye on your posts from now on, dos being brutally honest, I can't say I've noticed you before. I'm guessing you're a bit older than me too? Again, seems to be a pattern.

I see Dick has made an appearance now and I'm pretty sure that was his first post and guess what.... Oh yeah,... It was the same as his every other one. Now if you want to talk about a poster who gets up everyone's nose and is as disliked as Tony Boair, well he's your man.

And as far as my comment on Koeman goes, I stand by that i mean, I was just hearing about those goals going in against Sunderland and remembered that he was a serious contender for us and someone I would have been more than happy with. I'm right behind Garry Monk, namely because he is the manager of the club I love. I'd do anything for SCFC and if that means chip away at our board of directors then so be it... I have always been keen to keep a very close eye on them and not afraid to swim against a tide to say something.

I am finding it very interesting that whenever I pose a question to you in relation to your behaviour towards others you fail to answer it.

I am sure a lot of people would like to hear your opinion on sending threatening messages. Do you do that to people on this forum?

Tell me about that.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Excellent point on 22:13 - Nov 1 with 1013 viewsJokeren1943

I tend to think Swansea in the first matchs played great football. In the last couple they have played like crap.

I tend to think Swansea has lost their style of play.
Excellent point on 22:14 - Nov 1 with 1008 viewsDarran

Excellent point on 21:56 - Nov 1 by _

Pace,

Koeman was a serious contender for us? Really?

Oh and I agree about the chipping away too,you've been doing it for years and like do said earlier you've never been right.

Excellent point on 22:16 - Nov 1 with 999 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Excellent point on 22:13 - Nov 1 by Jokeren1943

I tend to think Swansea in the first matchs played great football. In the last couple they have played like crap.

Don't you tend to love Mickey L though?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Excellent point on 22:18 - Nov 1 with 994 views_

Excellent point on 22:11 - Nov 1 by Pacemaker

I am finding it very interesting that whenever I pose a question to you in relation to your behaviour towards others you fail to answer it.

I am sure a lot of people would like to hear your opinion on sending threatening messages. Do you do that to people on this forum?

Tell me about that.

I am failing to understand why you think I must respond to anything you ask of? Why do you think that?

The threats are made up and untrue... But if you want to believe that then go ahead, it suits your agenda here it seems.

Did you get an AWESOME POST this time from Teabag?

Excellent point on 22:19 - Nov 1 with 976 viewsDarran

Excellent point on 22:18 - Nov 1 by _

I am failing to understand why you think I must respond to anything you ask of? Why do you think that?

The threats are made up and untrue... But if you want to believe that then go ahead, it suits your agenda here it seems.

They're not made up ive seen the PMs you f*cking liar.

Excellent point on 22:21 - Nov 1 with 972 viewsAngelRangelQS

Excellent point on 22:16 - Nov 1 by NeiltheTaylor

Don't you tend to love Mickey L though?

The way we defend has changed noticeably. It's not a bad thing as it's been very effective this season. The game is moving away from the heavy focus on possession there was a few years ago anyway.

Our lowest possession in a pl game ever and one of our better results
Excellent point on 22:21 - Nov 1 with 968 viewsJackfath

Excellent point on 22:18 - Nov 1 by _

Made up and untrue?

Really?

Honestly?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Excellent point on 22:22 - Nov 1 with 963 viewsDarran

Excellent point on 22:21 - Nov 1 by Jackfath

Made up and untrue?

Really?

Honestly?

Innit? He's f*cking mental I tell you.

Excellent point on 22:23 - Nov 1 with 959 views_

Excellent point on 22:13 - Nov 1 by Jokeren1943

You maybe right and looking at the game stats today would certainly allude to that.... But this was Everton away and when we had a point up there under Laudrup we played Rangel right midfield. That was adapting to a difficult game also.

Nothing wrong with our point or our performance versus Leicester. That's another 4 points towards 40 and I absolutely adore some of our play. Bony going through form Siggys pass and Shelves from Bony's - sublime.

Excellent point on 22:23 - Nov 1 with 954 viewsC_jack

Excellent point on 22:21 - Nov 1 by AngelRangelQS

The way we defend has changed noticeably. It's not a bad thing as it's been very effective this season. The game is moving away from the heavy focus on possession there was a few years ago anyway.

Our lowest possession in a pl game ever and one of our better results

Indeed it is, a lot of the focus in coaching at the moment seems to be shifting to what the player does without the ball.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Excellent point on 22:25 - Nov 1 with 938 viewsAngelRangelQS

Excellent point on 22:23 - Nov 1 by _

You maybe right and looking at the game stats today would certainly allude to that.... But this was Everton away and when we had a point up there under Laudrup we played Rangel right midfield. That was adapting to a difficult game also.

Nothing wrong with our point or our performance versus Leicester. That's another 4 points towards 40 and I absolutely adore some of our play. Bony going through form Siggys pass and Shelves from Bony's - sublime.

Well yes exactly. The two goals we scored against Leicester, the first especially, were up there with the best we've scored in this league
Excellent point on 22:25 - Nov 1 with 937 viewsDarran

Excellent point on 22:23 - Nov 1 by C_jack

Indeed it is, a lot of the focus in coaching at the moment seems to be shifting to what the player does without the ball.

Good point that.

Excellent point on 22:26 - Nov 1 with 931 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Excellent point on 22:23 - Nov 1 by C_jack

Also it seems - playing our way into certain overall tactical shapes with the ball and not just trying to overload small areas of the pitch with triangles.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024