Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
scumbag oldham fans 17:32 - Nov 29 with 29736 viewsdale1968

Absolute disgrace to their club.......

Public flogging would be too good cot them.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

scumbag oldham fans on 17:37 - Nov 29 with 11269 viewsYouTubeDale

We have got a set of stocks.

[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 17:37]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

scumbag oldham fans on 17:38 - Nov 29 with 11243 viewsoafc_ryan

I predicted something like this would happen, sadly. Football supporters are meant to be segregated for a reason. Solely down to the incompetence of your club and GMP.
scumbag oldham fans on 17:39 - Nov 29 with 11191 viewschuckleberry

scumbag oldham fans on 17:38 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

I predicted something like this would happen, sadly. Football supporters are meant to be segregated for a reason. Solely down to the incompetence of your club and GMP.

How are GMP and our club responsible for the eejits that choose to act up and fight amongst themselves?
scumbag oldham fans on 17:40 - Nov 29 with 11172 viewsRAFC_1994

Doesn't excuse the mongery seen today.
scumbag oldham fans on 17:40 - Nov 29 with 11157 viewsYouTubeDale

How were we incompetent?

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

scumbag oldham fans on 17:42 - Nov 29 with 11110 viewsnordenblue

Nothing to do with the dicks from your club knowingly in the wrong end goading home fans after your gifted penalty then?
I had to chuckle at the school boys giving it large from behind a fence,
scumbag oldham fans on 17:42 - Nov 29 with 11090 viewsShun

Solely?

Idiot.
scumbag oldham fans on 17:46 - Nov 29 with 11040 views442Dale

scumbag oldham fans on 17:40 - Nov 29 by YouTubeDale

How were we incompetent?

Thought the planning was quite good in the away end, keeping two blocks free to ensure those coming in later would not be searching around for seats, however there did still seem to be quite a few stood up in aisles and at the front.

What has to happen is a thorough analysis of the planning for the game, what happened on the day and what lessons can be learnt.

That doesn't detract from individuals attending games behaving responsibly.

And oafcryan, you've been a decent addition to this board, but don't make sweeping statements that make no sense in the heat of the moment. People have to think before they act.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 17:50]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

scumbag oldham fans on 17:47 - Nov 29 with 10987 viewsdale_spotland

Jesus Christ, you don't really believe that do you?

So a couple of Biffo's cause trouble in the HOME ends and it's our fault?

I know you're young but come on, use your brain.

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

scumbag oldham fans on 17:48 - Nov 29 with 10951 viewsrod_leach

Nope. Entirely down to the dickheads who came to cause trouble. Have to say I've always looked out for Oldham's result, even been over to watch them a few times whe the Dale are away, but the club has gone down a long way in my estimation today.
scumbag oldham fans on 17:50 - Nov 29 with 10910 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 17:40 - Nov 29 by YouTubeDale

How were we incompetent?

We sold out over 3,000 a month ago. Our fans have been openly discussing entering your end for weeks. Where was your plan to stop this and ensure safety?
scumbag oldham fans on 17:51 - Nov 29 with 10880 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 17:40 - Nov 29 by RAFC_1994

Doesn't excuse the mongery seen today.

Agreed.
scumbag oldham fans on 17:51 - Nov 29 with 10865 viewsDomDale

You come accross as the sort of tvvat who endorses football violence.

No. The blame is not on on GMP (the people trying to stop this happening). The blame is solely on the mongoloids carrying out acts of vvankery. If you cannot see that you are in fact a dickhead.

Well done on Oldhams result. Take a long hard look at your fooligan fan base though.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

scumbag oldham fans on 17:51 - Nov 29 with 10854 views442Dale

scumbag oldham fans on 17:50 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

We sold out over 3,000 a month ago. Our fans have been openly discussing entering your end for weeks. Where was your plan to stop this and ensure safety?

But once those people are in our end, why couldn't they just watch the game and go home? It's not hard.

scumbag oldham fans on 17:53 - Nov 29 with 10791 viewsRosun

Smoke bomb, fans spilling on to the pitch. Scumbags. Shit town shit fans. No wonder Saddleworth has welcome to Yorkshire signs in Lees. Please fcuk off and don't come back again until you've morphed from single cell organisms.
scumbag oldham fans on 17:55 - Nov 29 with 10733 viewsSuddenLad

A bit like blaming gun companies for shootings. The b4stards responsible are OAFC supporters. Not the club and not GMP. They weren't the ones who chose to act like Neanderthals.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

scumbag oldham fans on 17:55 - Nov 29 with 10733 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 17:51 - Nov 29 by DomDale

No. The blame is not on on GMP (the people trying to stop this happening). The blame is solely on the mongoloids carrying out acts of vvankery. If you cannot see that you are in fact a dickhead.

Well done on Oldhams result. Take a long hard look at your fooligan fan base though.

I certainly don't endorse violence. Agreed they should have behaved, but that doesn't excuse the inadequate allocation like we had a Bury 18 months ago. Your club and the police obviously have intelligence on these things. Final post on the matter as we obviously disagree. I'm obviously just a moronic naive child.

3-0 to the scummy biffos xoxoxo
scumbag oldham fans on 17:57 - Nov 29 with 10685 views442Dale

scumbag oldham fans on 17:55 - Nov 29 by oafc_ryan

I certainly don't endorse violence. Agreed they should have behaved, but that doesn't excuse the inadequate allocation like we had a Bury 18 months ago. Your club and the police obviously have intelligence on these things. Final post on the matter as we obviously disagree. I'm obviously just a moronic naive child.

Out of interest, what would solution have been? As you saw there were no particular areas of the ground that were empty enough to give over to away fans, so what was the answer?

scumbag oldham fans on 17:57 - Nov 29 with 10685 viewsBobbyjoe

Oh of course, it's all so clear now. Fifty years I've spent avoiding hooligans at football grounds, and it's all my fault!
scumbag oldham fans on 17:59 - Nov 29 with 10640 viewsnordenblue

Regardless of allocation your fans act like tvvats?
scumbag oldham fans on 17:59 - Nov 29 with 10641 viewsMoonyDale

Down to our club that a group of 20 or so Oldham knuckle dragging scum surrounded the girl selling programmes outside the main entrance at 1.45 before the game then? Threatening her and kicking the booth she was selling from? Fking retarded single brain celled idiots....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

scumbag oldham fans on 17:59 - Nov 29 with 10616 viewsDomDale

I've sat in home ends at away games before. I haven't acted like a subnormal mong. We've had aways in the home end before, they haven't. Your fans have. As an adult you take responsibility for your own actions, you cannot rely on others.

Highlight of today was seeing your "firm" tvatted by the old bill. Lovely.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

scumbag oldham fans on 18:02 - Nov 29 with 10575 viewsBrighouseDale

It's pretty simple really. You have an allocation of tickets. Once they've sold out, either you can't go to the game, or you can sit in the home end and be discreet about it.

I heard a cheer in The Sandy after Oldham's third, and I suppose it is difficult to suppress your excitement at times. But you take the risk that if you do let your tongue slip, you may be not be looked upon too kindly by the home supporters around you, and you may well be ejected.

Pretty sure most Dale fans wouldn't have a problem with undercover Oldham fans in the stands as long as they behave accordingly.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

scumbag oldham fans on 18:03 - Nov 29 with 10536 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 17:57 - Nov 29 by 442Dale

Out of interest, what would solution have been? As you saw there were no particular areas of the ground that were empty enough to give over to away fans, so what was the answer?

Because they were full of Oldham fans. It only takes a minority to cause trouble, obviously most Oldham fans in the home ends behaved. Genuine question, when was the last time you broke 7,000 for a league game?
scumbag oldham fans on 18:04 - Nov 29 with 10502 viewsShun

scumbag oldham fans on 17:51 - Nov 29 by DomDale

Quoting this just so we can see the word 'fooligan' again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024