Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
scumbag oldham fans 17:32 - Nov 29 with 30559 viewsdale1968

Absolute disgrace to their club.......

Public flogging would be too good cot them.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

scumbag oldham fans on 21:43 - Nov 30 with 2658 viewsRosun

scumbag oldham fans on 21:09 - Nov 30 by TVOS1907

Any chance we can have more?

... and can you make it pay on the gate so we can jib into your end?
Can you line up a defenceless female programme seller outside the ground so we can turn her stall over?
Can we bring smoke bombs into your 3 sided ground?
Can we play keep ball when it goes into the crowd?
Can we sing songs about paedophiles or maybe the Glodwick riots?
Can we trash your Whetherspoons before and after the game?
can we run onto your pitch and tvvat a girl in the ensuing proceedings?

I've probably missed a few things out on your visit to San Spotty. Please feel free to elaborate on your fans misdemeanours..

By the way, I went to school in Oldham but haven't had the full lobotomy. Your players were good and deserve better fans than the moronic 1% who just came for the aggro. Knowing Greater Manchester Police it will have been bed and breakfast with a slab for a bed and gobbed in scrambled egg for breakfast. Enjoy.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2014 21:48]
scumbag oldham fans on 21:54 - Nov 30 with 2601 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 21:43 - Nov 30 by Rosun

... and can you make it pay on the gate so we can jib into your end?
Can you line up a defenceless female programme seller outside the ground so we can turn her stall over?
Can we bring smoke bombs into your 3 sided ground?
Can we play keep ball when it goes into the crowd?
Can we sing songs about paedophiles or maybe the Glodwick riots?
Can we trash your Whetherspoons before and after the game?
can we run onto your pitch and tvvat a girl in the ensuing proceedings?

I've probably missed a few things out on your visit to San Spotty. Please feel free to elaborate on your fans misdemeanours..

By the way, I went to school in Oldham but haven't had the full lobotomy. Your players were good and deserve better fans than the moronic 1% who just came for the aggro. Knowing Greater Manchester Police it will have been bed and breakfast with a slab for a bed and gobbed in scrambled egg for breakfast. Enjoy.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2014 21:48]

As I've said, if anybody innocent was hurt by Oldham fans I can only say I'm sorry and hope it's nothing serious. I just can't help feel that such an attack would be all over the media as an attempt to further demonise regular football fans.

I don't live in Oldham or go to school there, so I suppose that bit of satire failed, I live in the East Midlands.
scumbag oldham fans on 21:57 - Nov 30 with 2581 viewsDiddyDave

Living ten thousand miles away,I`ve only just seen the goals on the thread,but I see the linesman clearly flags for the penalty as soon as the Oldham player hits the deck,the ref coming into the picture straight after,so he must`ve had a good view of it too. The first goal looks offside to me,but the camera doesn`t show Dale`s left back,so I take it he must`ve played the Oldham bloke onside as nobody complains.
But as I said,Dale will occasionally get walloped by teams like this,just a shame it was the Biffos,but let`s forget it now and look forward to next week`s Cup game at Aldershot with the opportunity of a big game=big money match in the 3rd Round.
scumbag oldham fans on 21:59 - Nov 30 with 2564 viewsnordenblue

scumbag oldham fans on 21:17 - Nov 30 by oafc_ryan

So I'm allowed to hit somebody if they're celebrating their team scoring but they can't retaliate?

So you think its perfectly fine to knowingly go in the wrong end and provoke trouble?
Surely you're just acting this stupid, you'd make a plant seem fairly intelligent
scumbag oldham fans on 22:09 - Nov 30 with 2513 viewsR17ALE

scumbag oldham fans on 21:39 - Nov 30 by oafc_ryan

I'm willing to give any away team up to 49% of the capacity, as long as home fans can't fill that area. If they can, the away team has to put up and shut up with the allocation they receive. That's my opinion, one I know isn't popular amongst football fans, I've never understood why people are so pedantic about moving for one game. In the past we've had away fans in the lookers because the RRE was sold out. I don't need patronising, I'm not a moron (I am really because I support the BifFoS haha!!!!! Footie banter!!!!!).

Jesus, are you a smackhead?

Get upstairs and water your plants!

If we'd given you 49% of our ground, you'd have had the terrace behind the net as well. Where would you suggest the 900+ in the Sandy should have gone instead?

And don't tell me there were 900 empty seats in the other 2 home stands.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

scumbag oldham fans on 22:22 - Nov 30 with 2460 viewsTalkingSutty

scumbag oldham fans on 22:09 - Nov 30 by R17ALE

Jesus, are you a smackhead?

Get upstairs and water your plants!

If we'd given you 49% of our ground, you'd have had the terrace behind the net as well. Where would you suggest the 900+ in the Sandy should have gone instead?

And don't tell me there were 900 empty seats in the other 2 home stands.

The problem we have is i suspect this lad is maybe one of the more intelligent ones, but even he can't quite grasp it. He's nearly there but cant just get to the end, very frustrating for him.

There's nowt we can do to help, the term BIFFOS wasn't given to them, they worked bloody hard for it!!
scumbag oldham fans on 22:25 - Nov 30 with 2446 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 21:59 - Nov 30 by nordenblue

So you think its perfectly fine to knowingly go in the wrong end and provoke trouble?
Surely you're just acting this stupid, you'd make a plant seem fairly intelligent

Yep, that's honestly 100% what I believe and what I've been reiterating in the thread before this. I absolutely love trouble at the football because I'm a #Lad. Of course I'm not pretending, I'm just an inbred biffo devoid of any intelligence.
scumbag oldham fans on 22:29 - Nov 30 with 2430 viewsjudd

scumbag oldham fans on 22:25 - Nov 30 by oafc_ryan

Yep, that's honestly 100% what I believe and what I've been reiterating in the thread before this. I absolutely love trouble at the football because I'm a #Lad. Of course I'm not pretending, I'm just an inbred biffo devoid of any intelligence.

OK Ryan, you win.

Now, any chance you can fook off?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

scumbag oldham fans on 22:31 - Nov 30 with 2418 viewsnordenblue

Perfect summary of many of your "fans" tbf
scumbag oldham fans on 22:33 - Nov 30 with 2413 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 22:29 - Nov 30 by judd

OK Ryan, you win.

Now, any chance you can fook off?

Play nice, now.

I'm really thick because I have different views on segregation at football games.

I'll leave now and let you lot get back to obsessing over Bury as I've made literally every point possible.

Bye, pals x
scumbag oldham fans on 22:36 - Nov 30 with 2387 viewsThacks_Rabbits

scumbag oldham fans on 22:33 - Nov 30 by oafc_ryan

Play nice, now.

I'm really thick because I have different views on segregation at football games.

I'll leave now and let you lot get back to obsessing over Bury as I've made literally every point possible.

Bye, pals x

Are you really leaving or will you be back again :)

In fairness most of what you say makes sense - but Oldham fans in Dale end makes them totally culpable for what happened - your diluted (#TazzyTMpending) if you think otherwise.

We chose tickets your allowed - as you do ours - thats it - simples

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

scumbag oldham fans on 22:38 - Nov 30 with 2384 viewsR17ALE

Play nice, now.

Bye, pals x

In true bury style!

I've edited it for you!

Play nice, now.

I'm really thick because I have shit views on segregation at football games.

I'll leave now and let you lot get back to obsessing over bury as I've made literally my only point possible.

Bye, pals x

But, I don't mean that. I always come back.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

scumbag oldham fans on 22:46 - Nov 30 with 2349 viewsToffeemanc

Maybe you should just piss off to bed then? School in the morning after all.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

scumbag oldham fans on 23:57 - Nov 30 with 2258 viewsbennersdale

Play nice, now.

Bye, pals x

Ta ra

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

scumbag oldham fans on 03:35 - Dec 1 with 2167 viewsbiffo4321

It was inevitable that Oldham fans would end up in the Rochdale stands after selling out 5 weeks before the game.

Like many of you have said, you don't care as long as they sit there and behave themselves. After all, it's all extra money for your good selves.

However, you can not punch somebody in the face for cheering for the opposite team to you at a football match. Fans are segregated at the football because of the history of violence, but that doesn't make it OK.

Yes a large section of our fans misbehaved on Saturday but in truth, none of our lot who were sat in your ends threw the first punch and I'm sure you all know that.

Maybe instead of laying 100% of the blame on Oldham fans, it may be better to open your eyes and accept that both clubs had a minority of dick heads in the ground that day and just move on now.
scumbag oldham fans on 07:23 - Dec 1 with 2118 viewsnordenblue

scumbag oldham fans on 03:35 - Dec 1 by biffo4321

It was inevitable that Oldham fans would end up in the Rochdale stands after selling out 5 weeks before the game.

Like many of you have said, you don't care as long as they sit there and behave themselves. After all, it's all extra money for your good selves.

However, you can not punch somebody in the face for cheering for the opposite team to you at a football match. Fans are segregated at the football because of the history of violence, but that doesn't make it OK.

Yes a large section of our fans misbehaved on Saturday but in truth, none of our lot who were sat in your ends threw the first punch and I'm sure you all know that.

Maybe instead of laying 100% of the blame on Oldham fans, it may be better to open your eyes and accept that both clubs had a minority of dick heads in the ground that day and just move on now.

Regardless of how many dick heads we/you may or may not have would there have been trouble during the game had YOUR fans NOT been in the wrong stand?
Therefor the blame is 100% with the Oldham fans.
Did your lot think they'd get a shake of the hand and congratulations on scoring the second goal whilst jumping around goading the home fans, if you wish to provoke trouble don't start crying when people react to it.
scumbag oldham fans on 09:54 - Dec 1 with 2004 viewsParkinsGimp

scumbag oldham fans on 03:35 - Dec 1 by biffo4321

Sorry pal, the dickhead with his two bum chums I was looking at was wearing a red Stone Island jacket...must of watched too many Football factory's and Green Street movies. Anyway he was acting up and should of left when "asked to do so". I Do blame the GMP for not acting at all, they just stood there and watched, waiting for a Dale fan to slap the lairy little ponce...fortunately I am not that stupid to hit someone on camera, but the police decided to jump on a Dale fan.....four on one and left the steward on his own in the line of fire.
I thought the Old Bill were as pathetic as usual today. Look at the incident at half time in the willbutts which had all the stewards running to help , but PC Plod didnt move for at least a couple of minutes.
If the four numpities in uniform had moved quickly to eject Mr Big Lad and his two rent boys then the whole situation could of been avoided.
scumbag oldham fans on 10:55 - Dec 1 with 1948 viewstazzydjr

scumbag oldham fans on 09:54 - Dec 1 by ParkinsGimp

Sorry pal, the dickhead with his two bum chums I was looking at was wearing a red Stone Island jacket...must of watched too many Football factory's and Green Street movies. Anyway he was acting up and should of left when "asked to do so". I Do blame the GMP for not acting at all, they just stood there and watched, waiting for a Dale fan to slap the lairy little ponce...fortunately I am not that stupid to hit someone on camera, but the police decided to jump on a Dale fan.....four on one and left the steward on his own in the line of fire.
I thought the Old Bill were as pathetic as usual today. Look at the incident at half time in the willbutts which had all the stewards running to help , but PC Plod didnt move for at least a couple of minutes.
If the four numpities in uniform had moved quickly to eject Mr Big Lad and his two rent boys then the whole situation could of been avoided.

It's negligence and life endangerment as stated before someone has to take the fall for this they were well informed that Oldham were in the Pearl but didn't act on this it comes across like they were protecting Oldham rather than the home crowd from these lunatics as stated if i were the club. I'd be questioning this particular bill

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

scumbag oldham fans on 12:26 - Dec 1 with 1873 viewsdesmond

GMP are to blame they were told numerous of times that oldham fans were in the pearl street and they said they aren't doing any harm and that was it. They could of prevented what happened very easily.
scumbag oldham fans on 13:21 - Dec 1 with 1782 viewsVespaDale

scumbag oldham fans on 09:54 - Dec 1 by ParkinsGimp

I was walking towards him to tell the idiot to get out before he gets launched. He DID throw the first punch x2 all on camera, I never threw a single punch and wasn't going to (not that stupid on camera) i wrestled with him and pushed him over the seats. Verdict according to GMP - I started it, I'm in court for it and Mr Red Stone Island walks out of the ground totally free after connecting with 2 digs all in plain view of GMP and stewards... A mates mum was sparked out on the floor also... Got a crystal clear video of it all which will be presented in court...
scumbag oldham fans on 13:32 - Dec 1 with 1755 views100notout

Headline news!!!!!!!!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/watch-shocki

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

scumbag oldham fans on 13:46 - Dec 1 with 1713 viewsBobbyjoe

If you all honestly think we're obsessed with you, you're delusional.

Do Latics' fans have a forum? Or is there not enough space on it? Just curious...
scumbag oldham fans on 13:54 - Dec 1 with 1699 viewsBiffo_Boy

scumbag oldham fans on 13:46 - Dec 1 by Bobbyjoe

If you all honestly think we're obsessed with you, you're delusional.

Do Latics' fans have a forum? Or is there not enough space on it? Just curious...

You keep saying you're not bothered about playing us, yet more of your fans turned up for it than any other game you've had for years. It must have meant something!

I hope you bring a decent number to Boundary Park.
scumbag oldham fans on 13:59 - Dec 1 with 1681 viewsoa85

scumbag oldham fans on 13:54 - Dec 1 by Biffo_Boy

You keep saying you're not bothered about playing us, yet more of your fans turned up for it than any other game you've had for years. It must have meant something!

I hope you bring a decent number to Boundary Park.

Rochdale bring a decent away following
scumbag oldham fans on 14:01 - Dec 1 with 1674 viewsoa85

Also that video shows a few Rochdale fans kicking off with Oldham supporters, wasn't just all us, you were starting to sound like the scousers, never your fault...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024