Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
scumbag oldham fans 17:32 - Nov 29 with 30560 viewsdale1968

Absolute disgrace to their club.......

Public flogging would be too good cot them.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

scumbag oldham fans on 14:16 - Nov 30 with 2808 viewsShawLatic

scumbag oldham fans on 13:27 - Nov 30 by boromat

Any Oldham fan know how many tickets we'll be allocated for the return fixture?

3000 or 4600.
scumbag oldham fans on 18:59 - Nov 30 with 2463 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 20:17 - Nov 29 by TalkingSutty

We did have a plan though we gave you over 3000 tickets in a area of the ground which is designed to house away supporters only. I have no doubt there was probably another couple of hundred Latics fans around other areas of the ground and they behaved themselves, so a bit of credit goes to them. Those idiots who decided to play up in the TDS stand just spoiled the day really, if upsetting woman and reducing young kids to tears gives them a thrill any decent Oldham fan will alienate themselves from their actions. They wanted trouble and bugger anybody else's enjoyment,it's all about them

You don't sound like a bad lad so don't think there is an excuse for what happened today because there isn't, it's numpty heads who can't hold their ale going through life never growing up,you should pity them.

Anyway, cracking win for you lot today. Thought you looked well organised, enjoy your win.

From what I can grasp trouble started because Oldham fans started celebrating after our second. Is it acceptable to start a fight with somebody just because they're celebrating their team scoring?

Also, watch the penalty. Logan punches Kelly as he's celebrating, had Liam decided to make a big deal out that Conrad would be looking at a three game ban, minimum.

If you all honestly think we're obsessed with you, you're delusional. We looked forward to the game due to the immense travelling army. You claim you don't care about us, yet it's the first time you've broke 7,000 for a league game in god knows how long (nobody has gotten back to me on that).
scumbag oldham fans on 19:00 - Nov 30 with 2457 viewsstomper

scumbag oldham fans on 18:59 - Nov 30 by oafc_ryan

From what I can grasp trouble started because Oldham fans started celebrating after our second. Is it acceptable to start a fight with somebody just because they're celebrating their team scoring?

Also, watch the penalty. Logan punches Kelly as he's celebrating, had Liam decided to make a big deal out that Conrad would be looking at a three game ban, minimum.

If you all honestly think we're obsessed with you, you're delusional. We looked forward to the game due to the immense travelling army. You claim you don't care about us, yet it's the first time you've broke 7,000 for a league game in god knows how long (nobody has gotten back to me on that).

You related to pale dale mate?
scumbag oldham fans on 19:05 - Nov 30 with 2443 viewsbig_dave2010

scumbag oldham fans on 12:21 - Nov 30 by tazzydjr

Someone's blowing just as many bubbles as West Ham take it Stockport wasn't Biffo's fault either?

Mark, you seem to think you know a lot about
An incident with two other clubs.. don't be a pleb
And acting the big man.
scumbag oldham fans on 19:14 - Nov 30 with 2410 viewstazzydjr

scumbag oldham fans on 19:05 - Nov 30 by big_dave2010

Mark, you seem to think you know a lot about
An incident with two other clubs.. don't be a pleb
And acting the big man.

the whole "incident" could of been stopped well before it did the idea of them being there is to serve and protect this wasn't enforced when away fans were spotted in pearl street someone end of the day has gotta take the brute of someone else not doing their job, it wouldnt of eculated as far as it did if people who were suppose to be protecting the home crowd actually did their job if would of gone into Biffo's end on Derby Day. I'd of been banned within that minute of entering Chaddy End. It comes across like they were working for Biffo's rather than protecting the home crowd if i were the club, I'd be questioning this particular bill

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

scumbag oldham fans on 19:20 - Nov 30 with 2382 viewsbig_dave2010

scumbag oldham fans on 19:14 - Nov 30 by tazzydjr

the whole "incident" could of been stopped well before it did the idea of them being there is to serve and protect this wasn't enforced when away fans were spotted in pearl street someone end of the day has gotta take the brute of someone else not doing their job, it wouldnt of eculated as far as it did if people who were suppose to be protecting the home crowd actually did their job if would of gone into Biffo's end on Derby Day. I'd of been banned within that minute of entering Chaddy End. It comes across like they were working for Biffo's rather than protecting the home crowd if i were the club, I'd be questioning this particular bill

You are well known at boundary park, marky... they
Would simply presume that you
Were back supporting them again ;)

And yes, i know it has a different sponsor name now
But we all know it'll be known as boundary park..
scumbag oldham fans on 19:29 - Nov 30 with 2348 viewsArthurDaley

Seen the penalty a couple of times, there was a fair bit of verbal's going on between Conrad and Forte. After Forte scored I thought Conrad had just pushed into Kelly, as he tried to have a quite word in Fortes ear. At no time did I see Conrad punch Kelly. Perhaps you have tunnel vision like the referee, and see things that don't happen.

A large VAT Dave

scumbag oldham fans on 19:46 - Nov 30 with 2279 viewsRosun

scumbag oldham fans on 19:29 - Nov 30 by ArthurDaley

Seen the penalty a couple of times, there was a fair bit of verbal's going on between Conrad and Forte. After Forte scored I thought Conrad had just pushed into Kelly, as he tried to have a quite word in Fortes ear. At no time did I see Conrad punch Kelly. Perhaps you have tunnel vision like the referee, and see things that don't happen.

Arthur, go easy tiger.
FFS, first time I've ever heard of selective vision!
They never saw the programme seller getting turned over.
They never saw it kicking off in the Regal Moon.
They never saw the smoke bomb.
They never saw the woman getting gubbed.
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Shame all that £1.50 Guinness had gone. Also a shame that I'll have to get my seat cleansed after some sweaty arsed trog from the wrong side of Broad Lane soiled it. FYI - "Reserved" does not means the seat in question is shy. Ah, I forgot, he's from Oldham ... Probably illiterate as well as illegitimate.
Login to get fewer ads

scumbag oldham fans on 19:47 - Nov 30 with 2276 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 19:29 - Nov 30 by ArthurDaley

yep, watch from about 45 seconds, it's me that's blind. Perhaps you could stop whinging, as even Keith Hill had no complaints about the penalty.
scumbag oldham fans on 19:59 - Nov 30 with 2238 viewsDaley_Lama

A push is not a punch

Poll: DF in or out

scumbag oldham fans on 20:02 - Nov 30 with 2225 viewsTVOS1907

Is it acceptable to go in the wrong end at a game, in particular a heated local derby, and then start acting like dicks?

Anyway, re. the 7000, it was probably against Burnley in the early-1990s, which is before you were born, Ryan.

Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things. That's why we got and wanted promotion; so we could host the likes of Preston, Oldham and Sheffield United, as we get good away support and the home support also increases because of the nature of the fixture.

It's a bit like when Oldham got into the Premier League. You got bigger crowds v United and City than you would have done v Palace and Wimbledon (old club - turned into MK Dons)

Anyway, you said last night you had made your final points on this matter.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

scumbag oldham fans on 20:03 - Nov 30 with 2224 viewsNinco

As all 'incidents' at a football match are meant to be formally logged by the control room, it would be interesting to see some statistics of these incidents published. At the end of the day, it is the fans safety that is under threat, so we should be able to view what is going on at our club, and from that, we can make our own mind up whether we choose to go to a match or not. I know the police issue clubs with a category for stewarding numbers etc, but that means nothing to us. Rochdale has always been portrayed as a family club, but you have to wonder when you look at the number of incidents yesterday.
scumbag oldham fans on 20:57 - Nov 30 with 2122 viewsnordenblue

Is it wise/acceptable to celebrate a goal and goad people when sat knowingly in the wrong stand?
Do you lot get some form of brain removal whilst going through school as you all appear to totally void of any sort of common sense?
[Post edited 30 Nov 2014 20:59]
scumbag oldham fans on 21:03 - Nov 30 with 2112 viewsBiffo_Boy

scumbag oldham fans on 13:27 - Nov 30 by boromat

Any Oldham fan know how many tickets we'll be allocated for the return fixture?

You'll be given the full away end so 4600
scumbag oldham fans on 21:09 - Nov 30 with 2095 viewsTVOS1907

scumbag oldham fans on 21:03 - Nov 30 by Biffo_Boy

You'll be given the full away end so 4600

Any chance we can have more?

scumbag oldham fans on 21:13 - Nov 30 with 2083 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 20:02 - Nov 30 by TVOS1907

Is it acceptable to go in the wrong end at a game, in particular a heated local derby, and then start acting like dicks?

Anyway, re. the 7000, it was probably against Burnley in the early-1990s, which is before you were born, Ryan.

Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things. That's why we got and wanted promotion; so we could host the likes of Preston, Oldham and Sheffield United, as we get good away support and the home support also increases because of the nature of the fixture.

It's a bit like when Oldham got into the Premier League. You got bigger crowds v United and City than you would have done v Palace and Wimbledon (old club - turned into MK Dons)

So you agree something should have been done to segregate supporters? As it is almost impossible to do a postcode/accent check for this game what do you propose should have been done? I'm fully aware of when I was born, thanks, I only said I was 16 to give you an indication of the 'rivalries' I've seen. I said it was my last point as quite a few of your fans weren't looking at my other posts, which meant I repeated myself about ten times.
scumbag oldham fans on 21:17 - Nov 30 with 2060 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 20:57 - Nov 30 by nordenblue

Is it wise/acceptable to celebrate a goal and goad people when sat knowingly in the wrong stand?
Do you lot get some form of brain removal whilst going through school as you all appear to totally void of any sort of common sense?
[Post edited 30 Nov 2014 20:59]

So I'm allowed to hit somebody if they're celebrating their team scoring but they can't retaliate?
scumbag oldham fans on 21:19 - Nov 30 with 2047 views442Dale

scumbag oldham fans on 21:17 - Nov 30 by oafc_ryan

So I'm allowed to hit somebody if they're celebrating their team scoring but they can't retaliate?

Stop.

Really. Stop.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

scumbag oldham fans on 21:24 - Nov 30 with 2032 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 21:19 - Nov 30 by 442Dale

Stop.

Really. Stop.

Okay, honey.
scumbag oldham fans on 21:26 - Nov 30 with 2027 viewsTVOS1907

scumbag oldham fans on 21:13 - Nov 30 by oafc_ryan

So you agree something should have been done to segregate supporters? As it is almost impossible to do a postcode/accent check for this game what do you propose should have been done? I'm fully aware of when I was born, thanks, I only said I was 16 to give you an indication of the 'rivalries' I've seen. I said it was my last point as quite a few of your fans weren't looking at my other posts, which meant I repeated myself about ten times.

Something was done to segregate supporters. It's called an away stand.

Talking of having to repeat oneself, I've already explained to you twice before why no other parts of the ground could be given to extra Oldham 'fans' who weren't able to get a ticket out of the 3,200 allocation. Do I need to do it again?

EDIT: Something's bugging me. If you're 16, let's assume you've been watching Latics for about 10 years (maybe more, maybe less). Which 'rivalries' have you seen in that time? Crewe? Gillingham? MK Dons?
[Post edited 30 Nov 2014 21:38]

scumbag oldham fans on 21:27 - Nov 30 with 2031 viewsR17ALE

scumbag oldham fans on 21:13 - Nov 30 by oafc_ryan

But you don't need to repeat yourself as Dale fans have repeatedly explained to you why it was impossible to give you an extra section of Spotland.

To use TVOS's example, if Oldham in the early 1990s were playing City, the old uncovered Rochdale Road terrace would have been the away end, capacity circa 5000?

City sell out a month before. mcfc ryan then demands that Oldham make a section of the Main Stand or the old Lookers Stand available for additional City fans. Oldham say 'no' as it's their home game and they don't want to inconvenience those who come week in week out by shifting them from their season ticket seat.

As a result, City fans infiltrate the Chaddy End and one or two behave like arseholes irritating the Oldham faithful when they win a dubious penalty. One Latic in frustration lashes out at a Manc.

You need to re-read this post, and then go back and re-read your posts. Then read mine again.

Supporters were segregated as best as Dale and the police could do so. But it was your fans (most of whom behaved impeccably) who sought to circumnavigate the plans to keep the right fans in the right stands.

If you don't get it now, you never will. I'm struggling to make it any clearer!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

scumbag oldham fans on 21:37 - Nov 30 with 1994 viewsArthurDaley

scumbag oldham fans on 19:47 - Nov 30 by oafc_ryan

yep, watch from about 45 seconds, it's me that's blind. Perhaps you could stop whinging, as even Keith Hill had no complaints about the penalty.

Glad you admitted that you are blind, to much self abuse, on your part.

A large VAT Dave

scumbag oldham fans on 21:39 - Nov 30 with 1974 viewsoafc_ryan

scumbag oldham fans on 21:27 - Nov 30 by R17ALE

But you don't need to repeat yourself as Dale fans have repeatedly explained to you why it was impossible to give you an extra section of Spotland.

To use TVOS's example, if Oldham in the early 1990s were playing City, the old uncovered Rochdale Road terrace would have been the away end, capacity circa 5000?

City sell out a month before. mcfc ryan then demands that Oldham make a section of the Main Stand or the old Lookers Stand available for additional City fans. Oldham say 'no' as it's their home game and they don't want to inconvenience those who come week in week out by shifting them from their season ticket seat.

As a result, City fans infiltrate the Chaddy End and one or two behave like arseholes irritating the Oldham faithful when they win a dubious penalty. One Latic in frustration lashes out at a Manc.

You need to re-read this post, and then go back and re-read your posts. Then read mine again.

Supporters were segregated as best as Dale and the police could do so. But it was your fans (most of whom behaved impeccably) who sought to circumnavigate the plans to keep the right fans in the right stands.

If you don't get it now, you never will. I'm struggling to make it any clearer!

I'm willing to give any away team up to 49% of the capacity, as long as home fans can't fill that area. If they can, the away team has to put up and shut up with the allocation they receive. That's my opinion, one I know isn't popular amongst football fans, I've never understood why people are so pedantic about moving for one game. In the past we've had away fans in the lookers because the RRE was sold out. I don't need patronising, I'm not a moron (I am really because I support the BifFoS haha!!!!! Footie banter!!!!!).
scumbag oldham fans on 21:41 - Nov 30 with 1951 viewsArthurDaley

scumbag oldham fans on 20:02 - Nov 30 by TVOS1907

Please don't mention DICKS, Ryan will want to have a right good tug on it.

A large VAT Dave

scumbag oldham fans on 21:42 - Nov 30 with 1947 viewsThacks_Rabbits

On the plus side - John Ryan once played for Oldham - Even Oldham need a John Ryan!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024