Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matty Done 19:59 - Jan 2 with 9031 viewsRowZ

MK Dons have apparently made a bid for Done.
Matty Done on 20:00 - Jan 2 with 6073 viewsRowZ

Check out @SportsPeteO's Tweet:
Matty Done on 20:08 - Jan 2 with 5996 viewstazzydjr

It be like signing a contract with a Club what shouldn't even be in existence surely he has higher standards than the F**king Franchise

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Matty Done on 20:16 - Jan 2 with 5946 viewsShun

Nah thanks.
Matty Done on 20:17 - Jan 2 with 5931 viewsJimmyRustler

If he goes and we don't get some quality replacements in (back and front) then we could be in the mire and I seriously mean that
Matty Done on 20:19 - Jan 2 with 5901 viewsdean7321

If we did sell I would want big money

Poll: best ever center back

Matty Done on 20:22 - Jan 2 with 5859 viewsTalkingSutty

Matty Done on 20:16 - Jan 2 by Shun

Nah thanks.

No great surprise that clubs are looking at MD but he can do a lot better and is well capable of slotting into a Championship club. How much,750k?
Matty Done on 20:25 - Jan 2 with 5821 viewsrochdale1987

We said we wanted big money for hogan, got it, but none of it has been spent on players, the same would happen if done went, can't see hilly spending any money to sign anyone, I'd love him to but can't see it, we are In trouble if we lose Done.
Matty Done on 20:25 - Jan 2 with 5816 viewsdean7321

Also out of order of them bidding when we have a big game

Poll: best ever center back

Login to get fewer ads

Matty Done on 20:28 - Jan 2 with 5781 viewsR_AFC

surely we're financially stable enough to keep him at the club.

Hope this doesn't have a negative effect on his performance tomorrow!
[Post edited 2 Jan 2015 20:30]

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Matty Done on 20:32 - Jan 2 with 5730 viewsSJE_Dale

Any decent offer and we will accept, that's the way we do business and is nothing wrong with that

I think the bigger question will be whether Done himself wants to leave. 26 years old now so about to hit his peak and with what could undoubtedly be a big pay check for him at MK Dons, much more than we could ever offer him with a better chance of heading into the Championship

On the flip side maybe he would think that Rochdale have shown a lot of faith in him in recent years but who knows

This is all speculative of course
Matty Done on 20:34 - Jan 2 with 5710 viewsJimmyRustler

Matty Done on 20:32 - Jan 2 by SJE_Dale

Any decent offer and we will accept, that's the way we do business and is nothing wrong with that

I think the bigger question will be whether Done himself wants to leave. 26 years old now so about to hit his peak and with what could undoubtedly be a big pay check for him at MK Dons, much more than we could ever offer him with a better chance of heading into the Championship

On the flip side maybe he would think that Rochdale have shown a lot of faith in him in recent years but who knows

This is all speculative of course

There's no question that he will want to leave. It's a no brainer for the lad and I wouldn't blame him one bit. You're naive to even factor in loyalty now when it comes to football.
Matty Done on 20:39 - Jan 2 with 5640 viewsYouTubeDale

He obviously likes working with Keith and is therefore most probably happy. If we can offer him more money, it wouldn't be massive of course, then perhaps he will stay.

Our management team need to get their thinking caps on. Pre-Forest match Beech has already said he wants a united squad with no changes if possible.

A win tomorrow, gaining more income, could mean he stays.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Matty Done on 20:42 - Jan 2 with 5608 viewsfrenzied

i think he could play at a higher level without doubt ..but MK Dons ?
...i hope hes more ambitious than that ,,altho im sure a few more quid on the table from them may sway him.i suppose youve got to strike whilst your profile is at a high rather than a poor end to the season and your value falls
Matty Done on 20:44 - Jan 2 with 5578 viewsTalkingSutty

Matty Done on 20:34 - Jan 2 by JimmyRustler

There's no question that he will want to leave. It's a no brainer for the lad and I wouldn't blame him one bit. You're naive to even factor in loyalty now when it comes to football.

Done can do better than MK though, i wouldn't be surprised to see a Championship club join in the bidding. I don't think our club are in a position to force any player to stay once a bigger club come along with the money, you just end up with a disillusioned player if you do that.

It isn't just Done though, there are another three or four who are capable of attracting attention this coming month. I think it's going to be quite turbulent!!
Matty Done on 20:51 - Jan 2 with 5491 viewsSandyman

This is the time of year when agents are touting players around so they can get their percentages in. Lazy journalists are part of the equation.
Matty Done on 20:53 - Jan 2 with 5477 viewsSuddenLad

Matty Done on 20:51 - Jan 2 by Sandyman

This is the time of year when agents are touting players around so they can get their percentages in. Lazy journalists are part of the equation.

Equally, it may also alert other clubs who have an interest, but who have not yet declared their hand.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Matty Done on 20:56 - Jan 2 with 5456 viewsmacro

if true I'd imagine hill is steaming at the timing of the info getting into the public domain.
Dones already struggled at a so called larger club and will he want to risk it again but money talks and mk could offer vastly more money than dale could offer.

I think a lot will be seen on this if done plays tomorrow
Matty Done on 21:10 - Jan 2 with 5371 viewsTalkingSutty

Matty Done on 20:56 - Jan 2 by macro

if true I'd imagine hill is steaming at the timing of the info getting into the public domain.
Dones already struggled at a so called larger club and will he want to risk it again but money talks and mk could offer vastly more money than dale could offer.

I think a lot will be seen on this if done plays tomorrow

True, it's poor timing but that won't bother the bidding club and why should it. It's inevitable we have to sell our better players and if we get a good price that's the way it goes. There is some suggestion Hillys salary is linked to transfer dealings, obviously not sure if that's the case but isn't this a similar sort of set up that Dario Gradi had at Crewe?

Identify talent and then after coaching sell them on for a profit and start again, whilst juggling the balls to avoid relegation. I think it's a good plan and we do have a very good manager when it comes to improving players.When you struggle to attract crowds of 2500 you always have to sell your best players to make ends meet.
Matty Done on 21:14 - Jan 2 with 5312 viewsnordenblue

Matty Done on 21:10 - Jan 2 by TalkingSutty

True, it's poor timing but that won't bother the bidding club and why should it. It's inevitable we have to sell our better players and if we get a good price that's the way it goes. There is some suggestion Hillys salary is linked to transfer dealings, obviously not sure if that's the case but isn't this a similar sort of set up that Dario Gradi had at Crewe?

Identify talent and then after coaching sell them on for a profit and start again, whilst juggling the balls to avoid relegation. I think it's a good plan and we do have a very good manager when it comes to improving players.When you struggle to attract crowds of 2500 you always have to sell your best players to make ends meet.

As weve shown this year league 1 isn't too far from achievable, id love the club to make a sensible crack of going for the play offs rather than existing and throw some cash at it.We must be more secure than ever before in the clubs history cash wise, without sounding all buryesque
Matty Done on 21:20 - Jan 2 with 5243 viewsYouTubeDale

It's the wrong time to sell our best player. The League is bunched up and we need Done to keep us in it. I wouldn't sell him if I was Keith, it's far too risky.

Could sell him in the summer if we had to, and if he wanted to go of course.

Matty Done on 21:23 - Jan 2 with 5220 viewsJimmyRustler

Matty Done on 20:44 - Jan 2 by TalkingSutty

Done can do better than MK though, i wouldn't be surprised to see a Championship club join in the bidding. I don't think our club are in a position to force any player to stay once a bigger club come along with the money, you just end up with a disillusioned player if you do that.

It isn't just Done though, there are another three or four who are capable of attracting attention this coming month. I think it's going to be quite turbulent!!

Can he though?

MK will go up this season in my eyes. I don't think Done has shown anything to suggest he is more than a top end League 1/bottom end Championship player. He's been excellent this season but this is the only very good season he's had in his whole career. I think MK Dons is about right.
Matty Done on 21:27 - Jan 2 with 5161 viewsdalenumber2

No, don't sell Matty Done! We need to keep him until at least the end of the season. We have already had some upsets with players leaving/injured in recent weeks, we need some stability and Matty is one player we can really do without losing.
Matty Done on 21:30 - Jan 2 with 5134 viewsYouTubeDale

Matty Done on 21:27 - Jan 2 by dalenumber2

No, don't sell Matty Done! We need to keep him until at least the end of the season. We have already had some upsets with players leaving/injured in recent weeks, we need some stability and Matty is one player we can really do without losing.

That's the spirit !!!

Matty Done on 21:33 - Jan 2 with 5100 viewsroccydaleian

Matty Done on 21:27 - Jan 2 by dalenumber2

Agreed but we all know money talks, really hope this deal doesn't go through, well not to the Dongs anyhow.
Matty Done on 21:58 - Jan 2 with 4949 viewsolympicdale

Matty Done on 20:25 - Jan 2 by dean7321

Also out of order of them bidding when we have a big game

Sums up that prat Winkleman to a tee, using the media to unsettle a player whilst under contract.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024