Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! 12:03 - Mar 15 with 34353 viewsaleanddale

Still 12 games to go and we seem to be flat!!

What can the club do to re energise us for this final quarter?

A rally cry from the manager?

A statement of ambition? " it will be difficult but we are aiming for 24 more points"?

We have a great chance of finishing on a real high but need to see Keith leading with some positivity!!
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 07:01 - Mar 19 with 2093 viewsaleanddale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 05:38 - Mar 19 by TalkingSutty

Ok Brierls you wanted an apology for me suggesting that you reside on the other forum (A&B). You used to post on it a couple of years ago but haven't for a couple of years, I will accept that as being the truth and I am SORRY for insinuating otherwise, I was wrong. I should have responded to your post differently instead of jumping to assumptions.

A sincere and warmly expressed apology can produce the same effects as morphine on a suffering soul.

Your above post is a insult to supporters who dare to have a different opinion to yourself. Hill gave fans the bullets to have a go at him during his numerous interviews over the last couple of months. To suggest people like myself or the numerous others who have a different opinion to yourself are on a Witch hunt is a insult, but I don't expect an apology I can handle it.

You can't just 'stomp' over others opinions and shout 'Witch hunt'because we won't play lap dog to the manager however much it might render you stunned.

I have nothing but admiration for the way Hilly manages the team and rarely criticise him in that department( Bunney at left back being the exception). A couple of weeks ago I started a thread suggesting in just over a weeks time we could be safe, that was a time when we were having a bit of a wobble and it proved to be correct. A couple of days ago I had the audacity to say we can have a shot at the play offs and that was pulled apart. Last week I started a thread 'Let's talk about the Play Offs and that's seen as being anti Hill. In a world of negativity I think I have been a positive light regarding this season. Your Witch Hunt comments are ridiculous, we take issue with his remarks to the media and that's all it is. I took Mycocks advice on board and became positive.

Just got home and I have a couple of fresh rabbits, if you want one we could meet up. I will even skin it for you if you want, as a peace offering. If you don't fancy that you could come down to the pen one evening and we could have a few beers and shoot some rats. It's up to you, let me know.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2015 7:50]

Well that's more than half way TS well done...

I echo the vast majority of your post ... Never doubted hilly - best manager by a long way maybe in our history certainly our recent history.

Skinning rabbits - Pen - beer and shooting rats!! Fook me how northern are we!!!

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 07:16 - Mar 19 with 2064 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 07:01 - Mar 19 by aleanddale

Well that's more than half way TS well done...

I echo the vast majority of your post ... Never doubted hilly - best manager by a long way maybe in our history certainly our recent history.

Skinning rabbits - Pen - beer and shooting rats!! Fook me how northern are we!!!

I was 100% wrong and it's a genuine apology, it was more guilty by association/ birds of a feather etc and It wasn't right. Others have also advised me regarding Brierls non involvement in a historic incident which was all a bit daft anyway. In life we all do things that we regret, the secret is to learn and move on.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 07:32 - Mar 19 with 2033 viewsaleanddale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 07:16 - Mar 19 by TalkingSutty

I was 100% wrong and it's a genuine apology, it was more guilty by association/ birds of a feather etc and It wasn't right. Others have also advised me regarding Brierls non involvement in a historic incident which was all a bit daft anyway. In life we all do things that we regret, the secret is to learn and move on.

Exactly TS.

I am sure Briefs will be more than happy with your apology.

Onto Saturday.. What a time to be a Dale fan.

Scunny should bring a fair few and if this spring weather keeps up we could have a decent attendance and a cracking atmosphere.

Up the Dale!!!
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 07:40 - Mar 19 with 2019 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 07:32 - Mar 19 by aleanddale

Exactly TS.

I am sure Briefs will be more than happy with your apology.

Onto Saturday.. What a time to be a Dale fan.

Scunny should bring a fair few and if this spring weather keeps up we could have a decent attendance and a cracking atmosphere.

Up the Dale!!!

Prior to Notts County I said, 'Win Tuesday and we win Saturday'. Theres no reason why it shouldn't happen but anybody can beat anybody in this league.

I saw a tweet from Matt Lund a couple of days ago and he indicated he is ahead of schedule with his injury and is hoping to be playing before the end of the season.We haven't had a goal scoring midfielder this season and Lund does have a goal threat if we can get him in the team.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:17 - Mar 19 with 1909 viewsMoonyDale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 07:40 - Mar 19 by TalkingSutty

Prior to Notts County I said, 'Win Tuesday and we win Saturday'. Theres no reason why it shouldn't happen but anybody can beat anybody in this league.

I saw a tweet from Matt Lund a couple of days ago and he indicated he is ahead of schedule with his injury and is hoping to be playing before the end of the season.We haven't had a goal scoring midfielder this season and Lund does have a goal threat if we can get him in the team.

TS if you ever need to get rid of some pesky wabbits give us a shout, can't beat some bunny stew, that's the small furry variety of bunny and not the Dale type goal scoring one.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:59 - Mar 19 with 1849 viewsD_Alien

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:17 - Mar 19 by MoonyDale

TS if you ever need to get rid of some pesky wabbits give us a shout, can't beat some bunny stew, that's the small furry variety of bunny and not the Dale type goal scoring one.

Trying to get Joe Bunney into a cooking pot... doesn't bear thinking about!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 11:06 - Mar 19 with 1840 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:17 - Mar 19 by MoonyDale

Ok, will do that.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 12:21 - Mar 19 with 1770 viewsDaleiLama

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 10:59 - Mar 19 by D_Alien

Trying to get Joe Bunney into a cooking pot... doesn't bear thinking about!

More eating on a pigeon and more pot-friendly!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:01 - Mar 19 with 1739 viewsDorsetDale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 15:44 - Mar 18 by D_Alien

Cheers DD, and I remember last year you giving me some useful tips about the Dorset area when I was staying near there after the game at Bristol Rovers

Regarding a pint - depends if my gf will let me get away in time. It's usually erm... touch and go as it is!!

Since their defeat at Colchester on Tuesday it seems Yeovil fans believe their fate well and truly sealed.
Consequently the coach is cancelled - not even a minibus.
Can't justify the expense of driving up on my tod for a run of the mill game.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:09 - Mar 19 with 1717 viewsRosun

Yeovil - Sorry to hear about that DD.
How time's change. I remember their first game in the football league on a sunny August Saturday afternoon back in 2003 when they filled the Wilbutts.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:18 - Mar 19 with 1704 viewsMoonyDale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 11:06 - Mar 19 by TalkingSutty

Ok, will do that.

Cheers TS...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:20 - Mar 19 with 1702 viewsDorsetDale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:09 - Mar 19 by Rosun

Yeovil - Sorry to hear about that DD.
How time's change. I remember their first game in the football league on a sunny August Saturday afternoon back in 2003 when they filled the Wilbutts.

Oh and how they let me "ave it" after that first game.

Since their third or 4th season in the league I've had an annual tenner with a mate simply on which team finishes highest - irrespective of division playing in - suffice to say I'm quids in,, he who laughs last............

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:34 - Mar 19 with 1689 viewsD_Alien

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:20 - Mar 19 by DorsetDale

Oh and how they let me "ave it" after that first game.

Since their third or 4th season in the league I've had an annual tenner with a mate simply on which team finishes highest - irrespective of division playing in - suffice to say I'm quids in,, he who laughs last............

Hang on to the dosh - you might need it for the playoffs!

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 14:40 - Mar 19 with 1654 viewsDorsetDale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:34 - Mar 19 by D_Alien

Was thinking Baaarnsley first and then play-offs

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 14:47 - Mar 19 with 1648 viewsDaleiLama

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 14:40 - Mar 19 by DorsetDale

Que sera, sera ..........

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 14:54 - Mar 19 with 1639 viewsaleanddale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 14:40 - Mar 19 by DorsetDale

Play offs at the expense of Barnsley swapping places final day!!!

Pleeeaaasssseeeeee!!!

If carlsberg did final day match 46 scenarios!!!!
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 15:39 - Mar 19 with 1609 viewsnordenblue

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 13:34 - Mar 19 by D_Alien

I think you might be putting too much pressure on the young players and your expectations are far too high
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 15:44 - Mar 19 with 1597 viewsdingdangblue

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 15:39 - Mar 19 by nordenblue

I think you might be putting too much pressure on the young players and your expectations are far too high

No its official now Hilly has said we cant afford to lose to Fleetwood if we want to compete for................
And Steven Dawson is talking about the play offs , to be sure.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 15:55 - Mar 19 with 1573 viewsD_Alien

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 15:39 - Mar 19 by nordenblue

I meant going watching Bournemouth

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024