Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Danczuk 13:49 - Mar 31 with 11658 viewsKenBoon

...has just posted this on Twitter.

I had some time for him, even after his dumb comments about Hery, but that there is just scary.
Simon Danczuk on 10:51 - Apr 1 with 3111 viewsParkinsGimp

Simon Danczuk on 09:16 - Apr 1 by isitme

He needs their block vote though. Cosy up to the Biradari leader and that's 2,000 votes guaranteed.

The less said about postal vote fraud in areas of high population of Pakistani descent the better.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 9:38]

Too true mate but yes we must not mention.
Simon Danczuk on 16:28 - Apr 1 with 2970 viewsTomRAFC

The man is a joke and a stain on the town. And that is me seriously holding my tongue.

Sadly his face is in the papers enough for people to go "eh! I've heard of him!" and vote for him. Can't see him losing his seat.

He is that far to the right of the Labour party even his own party can't stand him.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Simon Danczuk on 16:38 - Apr 1 with 2947 viewsColDale

Excuse my obvious ignorance, which I fully hold my hands up to, but how much impact can an opposition MP have on his constituency?

As for the Danczuks, he can only be applauded for his work on outing Cyril Smith, given that it was known about, yet ignored by so many local politicians and media since the 1970's, and I've no problem if he's made a bob or two out of it in the process.

But the PR game that has been played looks to be catching up with them, and eventually it will chew them up and spit them out. Victory next month is all but assured, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a mid term resignation when their fifteen minutes is up.
Simon Danczuk on 19:03 - Apr 1 with 2861 viewsBobbyjoe

Simon Danczuk on 09:16 - Apr 1 by isitme

He needs their block vote though. Cosy up to the Biradari leader and that's 2,000 votes guaranteed.

The less said about postal vote fraud in areas of high population of Pakistani descent the better.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 9:38]

Bit like a South Yorkshire MP cosying up to a miners' leader, say...Or perhaps miners, being mostly white, can think for themselves.
Simon Danczuk on 19:33 - Apr 1 with 2832 viewsDomDale

Simon Danczuk on 08:53 - Apr 1 by ParkinsGimp

All this because Danczuk has got the brains of a pea and refuses to attend the raising of "his" national flag over the Town Hall, bur sees fit to pander to another nation and allows that nation to raise its flag over our Town Hall. You wouldnt see that in France etc.... I dont see why we should accept any other countries founding day , let them celebrate in their own way , but also let us celebrate our National day without being called racist.

Has anyone actually been called a racist for celebrating St. George's day though or is that just a myth peddled by the far-right?
I fail to see how or why anyone would bandy the R word about if I were to pop on my three lions shirt, pop a bit of bunting up and have a few pints to celebrate the day.
Now, If I was to walk down the street shouting bollocks about hating the Irish and general islamophobic stuff as part of a large group of angry blokes with the aim of antagonising folk a la EDL march then I'd probably understand the warranted reaction from whoever id decided to shout about not liking.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Simon Danczuk on 20:00 - Apr 1 with 2792 viewsisitme

Simon Danczuk on 19:03 - Apr 1 by Bobbyjoe

Bit like a South Yorkshire MP cosying up to a miners' leader, say...Or perhaps miners, being mostly white, can think for themselves.

Maybe, although the miners knew that they were voting in an election and knew who they were voting for! The same cannot be said for all postal votes unfortunately.

I would suspect that in Rotherham the Labour MP and Councillors didn't cover up crimes committed from within the mining community though in exchange for a block vote?
Simon Danczuk on 20:46 - Apr 1 with 2737 viewsrochdaleriddler

oh god there are some right wing dale fans, our mp is a bit of a nob agreed .but to get into a lather because the pakistani flag was flown on pakistan day as it has been for donkeys years and then say the vile old slag that is Hopkins would make a better MP beggars belief. what next bring back the paedophile smith, who was feted up at spotland incidentally. Stop reading the sun and do some thinking for yourselves dimwits

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Simon Danczuk on 22:22 - Apr 1 with 2669 viewsR17ALE

Simon Danczuk on 20:46 - Apr 1 by rochdaleriddler

oh god there are some right wing dale fans, our mp is a bit of a nob agreed .but to get into a lather because the pakistani flag was flown on pakistan day as it has been for donkeys years and then say the vile old slag that is Hopkins would make a better MP beggars belief. what next bring back the paedophile smith, who was feted up at spotland incidentally. Stop reading the sun and do some thinking for yourselves dimwits

Bit harsh to call right wingers dimwits!

Smith was overtly left by the way.

But I really don't think it's fair to label paedophiles to the left or right. I suspect many were at it.

I think the thread highlights, the opportunist fashion to which our MP will pose for votes, as recognised by The Sun woman.

There are some Dale fans who don't particularly like the way our town has succumbed to various Islamic areas. To label us dimwits for being arsed about that is very harsh.

I see your view, but fail to see the reason why you slag off Dale fans/voters.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Simon Danczuk on 23:32 - Apr 1 with 2621 viewsD_Alien

Simon Danczuk on 22:22 - Apr 1 by R17ALE

Bit harsh to call right wingers dimwits!

Smith was overtly left by the way.

But I really don't think it's fair to label paedophiles to the left or right. I suspect many were at it.

I think the thread highlights, the opportunist fashion to which our MP will pose for votes, as recognised by The Sun woman.

There are some Dale fans who don't particularly like the way our town has succumbed to various Islamic areas. To label us dimwits for being arsed about that is very harsh.

I see your view, but fail to see the reason why you slag off Dale fans/voters.

It's quite a common view - that a majority of Dale fans and possibly the population of Rochdale in general are somehow left of centre. You can detect this view in the surprise shown by people when someone expresses an opinion contradicting their lazy thinking.

If there's dimwits, there's dimwits on both sides of the political divide!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Simon Danczuk on 23:43 - Apr 1 with 2606 viewsdownunder

Simon Danczuk on 20:46 - Apr 1 by rochdaleriddler

I suppose I am" right wing", although I did vote for Cyril back in the day. (Mr Rochdale...he did give the impression he gave priority to the Town above his Party)
I have done my thinking.
I have left the battlefield before the fighting starts. So have at least 6 other Rochdale families, in our little town in NZ (pop. 12000 appx). Going off the jobs we all do here, I would call none of us dimwits.
In my opinion, the fawning over the minorities has done damage to the nation. If you disagree, then you have a right to disagree. I fear your descendants may lose that right, but I hope mine hang onto it a little longer.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2015 4:06]
Simon Danczuk on 09:56 - Apr 8 with 2359 viewsParkinsGimp

Simon Danczuk on 19:33 - Apr 1 by DomDale

Has anyone actually been called a racist for celebrating St. George's day though or is that just a myth peddled by the far-right?
I fail to see how or why anyone would bandy the R word about if I were to pop on my three lions shirt, pop a bit of bunting up and have a few pints to celebrate the day.
Now, If I was to walk down the street shouting bollocks about hating the Irish and general islamophobic stuff as part of a large group of angry blokes with the aim of antagonising folk a la EDL march then I'd probably understand the warranted reaction from whoever id decided to shout about not liking.

Unfortunately yes, it used to be a stigma some time ago, when the far right used the Cross of St George, hopefully now we can celebrate our national heritage and not have to be worried in the slightest about offending anybody else in our own country...well hope thats the case.
Simon Danczuk on 12:36 - Apr 8 with 2171 viewsDaley_Lama

Simon Danczuk on 16:38 - Apr 1 by ColDale

Excuse my obvious ignorance, which I fully hold my hands up to, but how much impact can an opposition MP have on his constituency?

As for the Danczuks, he can only be applauded for his work on outing Cyril Smith, given that it was known about, yet ignored by so many local politicians and media since the 1970's, and I've no problem if he's made a bob or two out of it in the process.

But the PR game that has been played looks to be catching up with them, and eventually it will chew them up and spit them out. Victory next month is all but assured, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a mid term resignation when their fifteen minutes is up.

I was hoping there would be a slight defence of Danczuk.

Firstly, I'm about as Labour as Michael Hesseltine, but equally I don't see Danczuk as a 100% halfwit who has brought shame upon our town.

That shame has been brought upon our town by many others, some in public office.

I won't argue that Danczuk does not come across as a halfwit on twitter, in interviews, in many ways but he has been a strong driving force (and continues to be a strong driving force) regarding the Cyril Smith issue.

Yes, he has written a book about it but I hope he got a good advance as I would expect this to be a bargain bin filler to be honest. Equally, the showbiz aspirations of Mrs Danzcuk the 2nd as are plain as the, erm, her face.

To me he is a single issue MP with no position in the Shadow Cabinet. He shouts a lot of rubbish, but in politics he who shouts loudest often gets heard.

Anyway, we're all voting Green aren't we?

Poll: DF in or out

Simon Danczuk on 14:48 - Apr 8 with 2061 viewsD_Alien

Simon Danczuk on 12:36 - Apr 8 by Daley_Lama

I was hoping there would be a slight defence of Danczuk.

Firstly, I'm about as Labour as Michael Hesseltine, but equally I don't see Danczuk as a 100% halfwit who has brought shame upon our town.

That shame has been brought upon our town by many others, some in public office.

I won't argue that Danczuk does not come across as a halfwit on twitter, in interviews, in many ways but he has been a strong driving force (and continues to be a strong driving force) regarding the Cyril Smith issue.

Yes, he has written a book about it but I hope he got a good advance as I would expect this to be a bargain bin filler to be honest. Equally, the showbiz aspirations of Mrs Danzcuk the 2nd as are plain as the, erm, her face.

To me he is a single issue MP with no position in the Shadow Cabinet. He shouts a lot of rubbish, but in politics he who shouts loudest often gets heard.

Anyway, we're all voting Green aren't we?

There has been a defence of Danczuk, if you look closely

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024