Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are the most predictable team on the planet 16:52 - May 2 with 1993 viewsbosh67

I knew we couldn't f*cking hold out. We never can. So many points dropped in the last few minutes. Feels like it happens in every f*cking game now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 16:55 - May 2 with 1955 viewsozexile

I didn't even get my hopes up when we equalised. I knew we'd find a way to throw it away. And sure enough my heroes in blue and white didn't let me down.
We are the most predictable team on the planet on 16:57 - May 2 with 1919 viewsFredManRave

All this "There are no easy games in the Premier League" is bowlacks.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 16:58 - May 2 with 1911 viewsqueensparker

I've watched that game so many times this season.

Go behind, fight back using limited hoofball, get back in it, bottle it.

Can't fault the effort this season (early away games aside), but this is such a limited team. No spark or inspiration whatsoever.
We are the most predictable team on the planet on 17:02 - May 2 with 1866 viewsbatmanhoop

and the old man Gerrard signing off with the winner, hope we hear no more bowllarks from the manager or players. Let's just get this season over with
We are the most predictable team on the planet on 17:05 - May 2 with 1845 viewsHarbour

yes we have thrown away a lot of points like this...corner 87th minute... we lack the killer instinct and ability to see games out you could see it coming shame after green pulled off the penalty save....7 points adrift 9 to play for looks like relegation will be confirmed next week...as long as FFP fine does not screw us I am looking forward to next season in the Championship
We are the most predictable team on the planet on 20:35 - May 2 with 1652 viewsHollowayRanger

Liverpool got 6 points off us in final 5 mins

its as if we are having to pay non stop for that last gasp Zamora goal

FOR ME IT WAS STILL WORTH IT THEY CAN NEVER TAKE THAT MEMORY AWAY FROM ME!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 22:14 - May 2 with 1554 viewsmalcob

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 20:35 - May 2 by HollowayRanger

Liverpool got 6 points off us in final 5 mins

its as if we are having to pay non stop for that last gasp Zamora goal

FOR ME IT WAS STILL WORTH IT THEY CAN NEVER TAKE THAT MEMORY AWAY FROM ME!!!!

I do the sky super six and always put us down to lose 2 1 it is usually right

I'd rather be in P block

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 22:29 - May 2 with 1526 viewsDejR_vu

Does anyone know how many points we have dropped from late goals? Must be 10+?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 22:39 - May 2 with 1507 viewsbosh67

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 22:29 - May 2 by DejR_vu

Does anyone know how many points we have dropped from late goals? Must be 10+?

Enough that we would have stayed up comfortably. As Ramsey says it is a concentration problem and it has cost us our position in this league. Plus just about everything Redknapp preached about bonus games. Ramsey has never treated any game as a bonus game. He has been let down by players who aren't quite up to 90 minutes at this level.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 23:09 - May 2 with 1454 viewsDejR_vu

Liverpool away - 1
Chelsea home - 1
Villa away - 2
Hull away - 1
Southampton home - 1
Swansea home - 2
City home - 1
Liverpool home - 1

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 23:19 - May 2 with 1425 viewskensalriser

We've had no creative spark since Taarabt decided to throw his career in the toilet.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 23:31 - May 2 with 1392 viewsichbinnaughty

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 23:19 - May 2 by kensalriser

We've had no creative spark since Taarabt decided to throw his career in the toilet.

And for that, I hate the tubby little ungrateful toe rag.
We are the most predictable team on the planet on 23:59 - May 2 with 1345 viewsPunteR

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 23:19 - May 2 by kensalriser

Do you know what...i was a massive fan of Taraabt, but I'm starting to think the guys had it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 00:01 - May 3 with 1343 viewsPunteR

His breakfast.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

We are the most predictable team on the planet on 10:18 - May 3 with 1199 viewsrsonist

In Ramsey's post match interview I could swear he almost had like this ruefully amused vibe where he was this close to saying "Look I've worked in football all my life and fcking QPR mate, I dunno what to tell you".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024