Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup - on the move again 13:15 - Jun 18 with 16483 viewsSweyns_Eye

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-boss-Michael-Laudrup-set-le

Does he have wanderlust or sand in the eye this time?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Laudrup - on the move again on 13:19 - Jun 18 with 6801 viewsPrivate_Partz

As much as I like ML I think he is being foolish here unless he has had a better offer from another club. If not his stock will fall even further as his ability to hold down a job for more than 2 years continues.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Laudrup - on the move again on 13:24 - Jun 18 with 6774 viewsMrSwerve

That Tutumlu really is a c**t.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Laudrup - on the move again on 13:27 - Jun 18 with 6760 viewsDewi1jack

He won't go back to a mid table club.
He doesn't want to stay with a top of the table club.
Doesn't leave a lot of options.Unless he wants to try his hand at rock bottom...

Cardiff

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Laudrup - on the move again on 13:37 - Jun 18 with 6722 viewsPrivate_Partz

Laudrup - on the move again on 13:27 - Jun 18 by Dewi1jack

He won't go back to a mid table club.
He doesn't want to stay with a top of the table club.
Doesn't leave a lot of options.Unless he wants to try his hand at rock bottom...

Cardiff

That is too horrible to contemplate ;-) I think they will be sticking with Mr Cheap and I cannot see ML and Tan being ideal bed partners.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Laudrup - on the move again on 13:37 - Jun 18 with 6718 viewsAnotherJohn

Wonder what the contract conditions are that he finds unacceptable.
Laudrup - on the move again on 13:45 - Jun 18 with 6682 viewsPrivate_Partz

Laudrup - on the move again on 13:37 - Jun 18 by AnotherJohn

Wonder what the contract conditions are that he finds unacceptable.

That is one to ponder. I suspect they are not prepared to pay him what his new club waiting in the wings is prepared to offer.
Knowing ML though, it could be the role of his agent again or something related to control over the players he signs.
I hope he has got a club waiting because he is going to find it difficult to get a top managerial job if he is putting himself back on the market again.
If it does not work out this season I can see him packing it in.

Laudrup - on the move again on 13:57 - Jun 18 with 6632 viewsDewi1jack

Laudrup - on the move again on 13:37 - Jun 18 by Private_Partz

That is too horrible to contemplate ;-) I think they will be sticking with Mr Cheap and I cannot see ML and Tan being ideal bed partners.

Tan, ML and Tutu.
Yet another divorce beckoning.
Be bloody funny though.
Our 3rd rate cousins, going for Adidas kit (sh1te when we 1st got it), going for a top name manager in ML (sh1te manager when we had him) and trying to emulate us in every other way (failing so miserably, you'd nearly feel a teensy bit sorry for them,) and getting Tutu mouthing off, telling the World how lucky they are to get ML.
Then walking away

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Laudrup - on the move again on 14:04 - Jun 18 with 6612 viewsGlyn1

Laudrup - on the move again on 13:45 - Jun 18 by Private_Partz

That is one to ponder. I suspect they are not prepared to pay him what his new club waiting in the wings is prepared to offer.
Knowing ML though, it could be the role of his agent again or something related to control over the players he signs.
I hope he has got a club waiting because he is going to find it difficult to get a top managerial job if he is putting himself back on the market again.
If it does not work out this season I can see him packing it in.

More likely, he'll become manager of Denmark in 2016 after the European Championship.

Let's realise that from an outsider's perspective he's been doing a good job over the last few years. He's leaving his current club voluntarily, although they want him to stay after winning their championship. He's an experienced Premier League manager who won a Cup with us and who was never in the relegation zone.

I'm not arguing if any of this is accurate, but I am saying that it all looks good on his CV and he shouldn't be ruled out of managing a Premier League club should the right one come along, or go back to Italy.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2015 14:05]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup - on the move again on 14:08 - Jun 18 with 6599 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Apparently the fringes couldn't gel, so they parted.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Laudrup - on the move again on 14:15 - Jun 18 with 6580 viewsDarran

F*ck him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup - on the move again on 16:46 - Jun 18 with 6270 viewsraynor94

Laudrup - on the move again on 14:15 - Jun 18 by Darran

F*ck him.

To right, but it's still other people's fault according a few on here, he can still do no wrong

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Laudrup - on the move again on 16:53 - Jun 18 with 6249 viewsPrivate_Partz

Laudrup - on the move again on 14:04 - Jun 18 by Glyn1

More likely, he'll become manager of Denmark in 2016 after the European Championship.

Let's realise that from an outsider's perspective he's been doing a good job over the last few years. He's leaving his current club voluntarily, although they want him to stay after winning their championship. He's an experienced Premier League manager who won a Cup with us and who was never in the relegation zone.

I'm not arguing if any of this is accurate, but I am saying that it all looks good on his CV and he shouldn't be ruled out of managing a Premier League club should the right one come along, or go back to Italy.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2015 14:05]

I take your point but I would say his cv looks quite dodgy with so many clubs and the apparent inability to settle for a few years. I was always surprised that the club did not get it in the neck when they sacked him. Similar managerial changes were going on at the time and the respective clubs were getting slated for bottling it and not giving heir managers a chance to prove themselves. It would suggest the media were not that impressed with him. I am speaking as one of his fans btw :-)
I must admit however I had forgotten about the Denmark job. That is indeed a possibility.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2015 17:26]

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:25 - Jun 18 with 6171 viewsRancid

He's a strange onion.But a strange onion with millions in the bank after his Middle East exploits.I can see him going to London next with QPR or Fulham.It'll be well known by now in football circles how surly he is and doesn't stick around so only a dumb ass club like QPR would take a punt on him in this country.
Laudrup - on the move again on 17:29 - Jun 18 with 6142 viewsPrivate_Partz

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:25 - Jun 18 by Rancid

He's a strange onion.But a strange onion with millions in the bank after his Middle East exploits.I can see him going to London next with QPR or Fulham.It'll be well known by now in football circles how surly he is and doesn't stick around so only a dumb ass club like QPR would take a punt on him in this country.

Which football circles are saying this? Tatey did not like him and it seems GM was not too keen but I must say I have seem little evidence of this opinion otherwise.

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:31 - Jun 18 with 6136 viewsDarran

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:29 - Jun 18 by Private_Partz

Which football circles are saying this? Tatey did not like him and it seems GM was not too keen but I must say I have seem little evidence of this opinion otherwise.

Oh FFS PP get your tongue out of his arse mun he's a miserable awkward c*nt.

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:38 - Jun 18 with 6115 viewsPrivate_Partz

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:31 - Jun 18 by Darran

I will reply once only to you if continue to be foul and abusive. Try backing up your arguments with facts and, if it is just not having a photo shoot with you is the only reason then, I would say you had you had better try harder !

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:39 - Jun 18 with 6106 viewsRancid

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:29 - Jun 18 by Private_Partz

If Tatey and Monk didn't like him then that's good enough for me.He never sticks around, either quits or sacked.Read his CV.
Laudrup - on the move again on 17:42 - Jun 18 with 6100 viewsDarran

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:38 - Jun 18 by Private_Partz

I will reply once only to you if continue to be foul and abusive. Try backing up your arguments with facts and, if it is just not having a photo shoot with you is the only reason then, I would say you had you had better try harder !

You've been like a fanboy since the day he left and like Rancid said above it'll be well known about the awkward tw*t by now.

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:43 - Jun 18 with 6088 viewsPrivate_Partz

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:42 - Jun 18 by Darran

You've been like a fanboy since the day he left and like Rancid said above it'll be well known about the awkward tw*t by now.

So no evidence then. Thank you.

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:46 - Jun 18 with 6070 viewsDarran

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:38 - Jun 18 by Private_Partz

And I'll tell you summin else too I've never known (and neither have you) a manager to f*ck off on the last day of the season and come back on the first day of pre-season training and I've never known (and neither have you) a manager to call a press conference in the way he did several weeks after being sacked.

Or did I just make that up? He's a tw*t end of.

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:49 - Jun 18 with 6047 viewsicecoldjack

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:31 - Jun 18 by Darran

Did you just describe yourself there ??
Laudrup - on the move again on 17:51 - Jun 18 with 6041 viewsDarran

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:49 - Jun 18 by icecoldjack

Did you just describe yourself there ??

Ooh look another Laudyboy.

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:54 - Jun 18 with 6029 viewsraynor94

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:43 - Jun 18 by Private_Partz

So no evidence then. Thank you.

In fairness in your earlier post you said you like him, and were one the biggest defenders of him on here, when he left, personally I don't think it's a coincidence he never lasts longer than two years anywhere, superb decision by Sir Huw

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:54 - Jun 18 with 6029 viewsRancid

Is there any other player with SCFC running through their veins more than Garry Monk or Tatey? They knew what was happening and the divide with the Spaniards and others at the club and they also knew Laudrup wasn't capable of sorting it out too and relegation loomed.I for one am glad Monk knocked on Huw's door because we were in crisis after that West Ham game and things needed changing.
Laudrup - on the move again on 18:26 - Jun 18 with 5958 viewsmonmouth

Laudrup - on the move again on 17:54 - Jun 18 by Rancid

Is there any other player with SCFC running through their veins more than Garry Monk or Tatey? They knew what was happening and the divide with the Spaniards and others at the club and they also knew Laudrup wasn't capable of sorting it out too and relegation loomed.I for one am glad Monk knocked on Huw's door because we were in crisis after that West Ham game and things needed changing.

Remember the story was that Tutu was hawking Williams around too. It looks like it was an attempted coup to me and, if we are going to have a clique running us, I'd prefer it to be one that knows what we are all about controlled by Jenkins with an eye to longer term sustainability rather than a proven fly by night one year wonder, never mind one that is so blatantly self obsessed and trails around his lunatic promoter and mouthpiece.

Like the Sousa thread really. Right at the time - big piece of our history - and thank **** he was kicked out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024