Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The P Word Song 11:01 - Aug 16 with 2497 viewsmikehunt

Is yesterday the earliest outIng it has ever had in a season? I always wince when I first hear it. Hope the FGs are still on their summer hols.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

The P Word Song on 11:52 - Aug 16 with 2414 viewsflyerdale

Bloody hell its only 2 games in, start thinking about stuff like that in April if we are anywhere near. Have you got buryitis? 😉
The P Word Song on 11:57 - Aug 16 with 2385 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

The P Word Song on 11:52 - Aug 16 by flyerdale

Bloody hell its only 2 games in, start thinking about stuff like that in April if we are anywhere near. Have you got buryitis? 😉

To be fair there were pre-season threads on where we'd finish at the end of season....if folk can judge 18th, 15th or other...then why not an optimistic promotion shout?
[Post edited 16 Aug 2015 11:59]
The P Word Song on 12:08 - Aug 16 with 2330 viewsDomDale

Too early.

I've got a good feeling for the season but far too early for the P songs.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

The P Word Song on 12:12 - Aug 16 with 2274 viewsSandyman

Good point. We need to realise there are only two promotion places left, seeing as they are champions already.
The P Word Song on 12:25 - Aug 16 with 2241 viewsTVOS1907

Isn't that what mike meant?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The P Word Song on 12:28 - Aug 16 with 2224 viewsTalkingSutty

The P Word Song on 12:08 - Aug 16 by DomDale

Too early.

I've got a good feeling for the season but far too early for the P songs.

I just look on these 6 points as a great start of achieving safety in league one, it's 6 points less that we have to worry about. To be honest i would rather stay in League One and keep our current Chairman at the Club rather then get Promoted and change the whole structure of the Club.

It sounds a bit defeatist but I have now settled for a life of League One/ Two Football and just enjoying the individual games rather than thinking we can push for Promotion and a spell in The Championship. It's a pity the Club don't have the set up and real hunger to progress further because in Keith Hill we have a manager who without a shadow of a doubt could take us there and he won't be here for ever.

The public of Rochdale don't know what they are missing and ultimately are responsible for us not being able to progress the Club much further.Home support of less than 3000 bearing in mind the quality on offer is scandalous really.
The P Word Song on 12:33 - Aug 16 with 2200 viewsColDale

The P Word Song on 12:28 - Aug 16 by TalkingSutty

I just look on these 6 points as a great start of achieving safety in league one, it's 6 points less that we have to worry about. To be honest i would rather stay in League One and keep our current Chairman at the Club rather then get Promoted and change the whole structure of the Club.

It sounds a bit defeatist but I have now settled for a life of League One/ Two Football and just enjoying the individual games rather than thinking we can push for Promotion and a spell in The Championship. It's a pity the Club don't have the set up and real hunger to progress further because in Keith Hill we have a manager who without a shadow of a doubt could take us there and he won't be here for ever.

The public of Rochdale don't know what they are missing and ultimately are responsible for us not being able to progress the Club much further.Home support of less than 3000 bearing in mind the quality on offer is scandalous really.

*deep breathe* I agree.

We're still on a race to 50 points, and we always will be. The team with the lowest budget can expect to finish bottom.

Fortunately, with KH in charge, we'll always have a trump card that can produce miracles.
The P Word Song on 12:38 - Aug 16 with 2191 viewsDomDale

The P Word Song on 12:28 - Aug 16 by TalkingSutty

I agree completely. If we can stabilise as a "proper" league one club that will do me nicely.

Still, it's nice to dream ;).

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Login to get fewer ads

The P Word Song on 12:52 - Aug 16 with 2160 viewsdingdangblue

No chance when we sell our out of contract players in Jan.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The P Word Song on 13:01 - Aug 16 with 2140 viewsYorkshire_Dale

At 16.15 yesterday bury were champions and promoted........at 16.55 they were n't too sure.
The P Word Song on 15:10 - Aug 16 with 1980 viewsTiki_Beach

Come on, lighten up - Its only really sang in jest and does no harm whatsoever
The P Word Song on 22:05 - Aug 16 with 1720 viewsPDIDDY

#obsessed

Gissa job

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024