Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith losing patience! 11:19 - Aug 21 with 8709 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Possibility of 3 out and 3 in after this weeks 'bounce game v Burnley'.

Who do you reckon the 3 could be?

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Keith losing patience! on 11:33 - Aug 21 with 6307 viewsaleanddale

Bell

BBM

Alessandra all in.....
Keith losing patience! on 11:44 - Aug 21 with 6276 viewssandylaner1

alessandra pls
Keith losing patience! on 11:45 - Aug 21 with 6270 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Keith losing patience! on 11:33 - Aug 21 by aleanddale

Bell

BBM

Alessandra all in.....

Sorry, should have stated transfers a&d.

The three 'outs' looked liked they didn't want to play according to KH on DalePlayer.

Tanser doesn't really feature any more, so wonder if he could be one?

Keith losing patience! on 11:52 - Aug 21 with 6144 viewsdingdangblue

Keith losing patience! on 11:45 - Aug 21 by SteTsGoldenBoot

The three 'outs' looked liked they didn't want to play according to KH on DalePlayer.

Cant see us transferring 3 into the club at this stage? You cant just magic up 3 players out of the blue - especially free transfers! Are you sure he just doesn't mean 3 out of the matchday squad?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Keith losing patience! on 11:53 - Aug 21 with 6136 viewsRalphs12

Keith losing patience! on 11:45 - Aug 21 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Be very early to get rid of tanser after the start he had he obviously has something about him, would be very surprised.
Keith losing patience! on 11:59 - Aug 21 with 6101 viewsSuddenLad

Keith losing patience! on 11:52 - Aug 21 by dingdangblue

Cant see us transferring 3 into the club at this stage? You cant just magic up 3 players out of the blue - especially free transfers! Are you sure he just doesn't mean 3 out of the matchday squad?

None will be 'magicked up', they will have been on the radar for a long time and the situation constantly monitored. KH has said recently that he has had to be patient with 'certain targets', but that he may have to wait until September.

Looks like things may be moving then.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keith losing patience! on 12:08 - Aug 21 with 6023 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Keith losing patience! on 11:52 - Aug 21 by dingdangblue

He did say that he had been on the phone all day yesterday ddb.

Whoever the three are, they have really upset Hilly, 'not wanting to play in games arranged for them' were Keith's words.

Keith losing patience! on 12:09 - Aug 21 with 6020 viewssweetcorn

If Carlsberg did transfers..

Out: Bunney, Rose and RNL

In: Anyone with a modicum of talent would be an improvement.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Keith losing patience! on 12:12 - Aug 21 with 6007 viewszxcvbnm

Keith losing patience! on 12:09 - Aug 21 by sweetcorn

If Carlsberg did transfers..

Out: Bunney, Rose and RNL

In: Anyone with a modicum of talent would be an improvement.

Team played worse without bunney on Tuesday, rnl has talent and Rose is a useful squad player.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Keith losing patience! on 12:20 - Aug 21 with 5952 viewssweetcorn

Keith losing patience! on 12:12 - Aug 21 by zxcvbnm

Team played worse without bunney on Tuesday, rnl has talent and Rose is a useful squad player.

We also only conceded when Bunney came onto the pitch.

The simple matter is, the 3 i've named for me, are our worst three players, if I had to choose to keep one, RNL is staying by the skin of his teeth after a fairly positive start this year..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Keith losing patience! on 12:33 - Aug 21 with 5896 viewsmoth5368

Keith losing patience! on 12:20 - Aug 21 by sweetcorn

The simple matter is, the 3 i've named for me, are our worst three players, if I had to choose to keep one, RNL is staying by the skin of his teeth after a fairly positive start this year..

Yes we conceded when he was on, during one of our best periods of the natch. Are you going to blame him for this???? Dick
Keith losing patience! on 12:36 - Aug 21 with 5877 viewsTVOS1907

We also only conceded once with some or all of those three on the pitch in the first three games.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Keith losing patience! on 12:37 - Aug 21 with 5871 viewstazzydjr

Burnley have just signed Andre Gray (Matthew Barnes-Homers doppelganger) from Brentford for 9 Million

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Keith losing patience! on 12:40 - Aug 21 with 5849 viewsParkinsGimp

Spot on , if these three left I would be very happy , as long as replaced .
Really hope Tanser doesnt go , since TK is really not that good guys take a close look.
Keith losing patience! on 12:41 - Aug 21 with 5850 viewsleedsdale

Keith losing patience! on 12:08 - Aug 21 by SteTsGoldenBoot

He did say that he had been on the phone all day yesterday ddb.

Whoever the three are, they have really upset Hilly, 'not wanting to play in games arranged for them' were Keith's words.

Seeing as the first team have been playing twice a week, I would suspect the players involved in the game weren't any of the 14 or 15 that have been regularly playing so far.
Keith losing patience! on 12:44 - Aug 21 with 5825 viewsTVOS1907

Keith losing patience! on 12:37 - Aug 21 by tazzydjr

Burnley have just signed Andre Gray (Matthew Barnes-Homers doppelganger) from Brentford for 9 Million

I'm not sure we were in for him, Taz.

Keith losing patience! on 12:45 - Aug 21 with 5817 viewsTVOS1907

Keith losing patience! on 12:40 - Aug 21 by ParkinsGimp

Really hope Tanser doesnt go , since TK is really not that good guys take a close look.

Yeah, TK's crap. Get rid of him.

Keith losing patience! on 12:53 - Aug 21 with 5768 viewsmoth5368

This endorsement tells me all I need to know.
Keith losing patience! on 13:40 - Aug 21 with 5568 viewsdingdangblue

You've forgotten about Calvin Andrew, he's rubbish too remember, get rid of Hendo - he's had a couple of quiet games, Lillis is alright for now but wait till he makes his 1st mistake then he can go. Our free transfers? Best get rid of Donal too cant be much cop if he was at Rammy Utd.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Keith losing patience! on 16:18 - Aug 21 with 5161 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Where is the source of this information ?
Keith losing patience! on 16:34 - Aug 21 with 5103 viewsTVOS1907

Keith losing patience! on 16:18 - Aug 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

Where is the source of this information ?

Dale Player interview, I imagine.

Keith losing patience! on 16:46 - Aug 21 with 5055 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Keith losing patience! on 16:34 - Aug 21 by TVOS1907

Dale Player interview, I imagine.

Sky are referring to this topic in their Chesterfield v Dale preview.......I thought it might be more "on the open market"
Keith losing patience! on 17:35 - Aug 21 with 4893 viewsboromat

I think it's probably just a way of getting a response. But if he's serious I would think Raff, Rose and maybe Eastham. I would have said one of the newer players/youngsters but Hill says in his interview its players that have served us very well over the past few years.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Keith losing patience! on 19:53 - Aug 21 with 4565 viewsChaffRAFC

Don't reckon it's right speculating as to who he may be referring to on here. I've got a couple of names I might suspect but this isn't the first time this summer that Hill has alluded to shipping out and bringing in. I asked the first question at the fans forum based on his recruitment drive based on his comments that followed the Accrington Stanley pre-season game where he said he needed to bring players in. He then backtracked at the forum by same we have a good squad and it's down to progressing players to be involved more.

It's obviously on his mind to recruit and I suspect he might do though maybe not to the extent he's said and it probably acts as a threat to certain players who don't seem to want to work for the squad.

The fact he's said it's players that have served the club well and been important during the success of the past couple of years which effectively rules out about 10 players.

We may see an eventful week.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Keith losing patience! on 21:28 - Aug 21 with 4340 viewsTalkingSutty

Keith losing patience! on 19:53 - Aug 21 by ChaffRAFC

Don't reckon it's right speculating as to who he may be referring to on here. I've got a couple of names I might suspect but this isn't the first time this summer that Hill has alluded to shipping out and bringing in. I asked the first question at the fans forum based on his recruitment drive based on his comments that followed the Accrington Stanley pre-season game where he said he needed to bring players in. He then backtracked at the forum by same we have a good squad and it's down to progressing players to be involved more.

It's obviously on his mind to recruit and I suspect he might do though maybe not to the extent he's said and it probably acts as a threat to certain players who don't seem to want to work for the squad.

The fact he's said it's players that have served the club well and been important during the success of the past couple of years which effectively rules out about 10 players.

We may see an eventful week.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Aside from our best starting eleven how many of the fringe players are actually battering down the door to claim a first team place? Maybe some of the fringe players are just content to stay in the background or sit on the bench, are they in their comfort zone? Familiarity breeds content. We need fringe players who are bursting a gut to claim a shirt.

The Lancashire Cup Final sounded a few alarm bells for me, Tanser failed to impress and Diba and Bell looked miles away from being in contention to break into the first team, I was expecting a lot more and was very disappointed with the performances of that trio, they looked to have gone backwards.

Hilly stated during his interview today that some players didn't want to play in the bounce game against Burnley, if that's the case then cut them down at the knees and ship them out sharpish, get rid!!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 21:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024