Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1998494 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:27 - Feb 26 with 6268 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:25 - Feb 26 by 442Dale

They're as rubbish as using first names.

I'm rarely happy.

I've liked that too!

I'm looking forward to your answer on the Quigg v Frampton thread btw.

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:08 - Feb 27 with 6233 viewsColDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:15 - Feb 26 by R11BFC

Me silly or Flitcroft or both?!

My guess, is that Eagles has signed a contract (as publicly stated) and is paid expenses/a bare minimum wage...but is on a fair whack if he plays. Probably why he's not played much! Let's face it, you dont sign a contract for no pay do you?

Mark makes a good point...sorry 1mark1 - we're not allowed to use first names on here are we?!

But if you read Flitcroft's quotes (2 weeks after the signing btw) he's having a hissy fit (which he is prone to) and sometimes, to be frank, talks nonsense. I think you could take his quote in several ways - literally like you have, or as i suggest on a pay as you play deal (so in effect it is nothing - to start with anyway) or a bit like the phrase 'he's on peanuts' - for me and you that's probably the minimum wage but for a footballer it's probably 500 quid a week or perhaps it's just plain old nonsense coz he was having a strop! It's all about context...

Btw when Flitcroft says:

"The lazy people out there...will say 'they just get the credit card out,' it's not the case" and..."I think it's about time people started understanding where we're at instead of making things up."

He's talking about me and you and others...

Not defending him or our Board - you know my views...but 2 sides to every story and all that.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2016 23:18]

Might be over analysiing, but I've never heard a manager refer to credit cards before. Its always cheque books when talking about putting a squad together. It's that a slip by Flicker that even he knows that its all on the never never? And let's be fair, aside from in our two support bases, how its financed is never questioned.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:45 - Feb 29 with 5989 viewsRAFCBLUE

So were the accounts filed today?

Thought not.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:17 - Feb 29 with 5942 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:45 - Feb 29 by RAFCBLUE

So were the accounts filed today?

Thought not.

Last years accounts are dated 12th March 2015 - presume they were due at the end of February also?
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00053268/filing-history

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:36 - Feb 29 with 5889 viewsBigKindo

I believe that you can file24 hours online so I assume that they have a further 100 mniutes or so.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:54 - Feb 29 with 5856 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:36 - Feb 29 by BigKindo

I believe that you can file24 hours online so I assume that they have a further 100 mniutes or so.

I hope no-one is holding their breath.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:51 - Mar 1 with 5715 viewsBigKindo

The accounts have not been posted on Companies House website. Do we give benefit of doubt in that Companies House may have received the accounts but have yet to list them?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:53 - Mar 1 with 5712 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:51 - Mar 1 by BigKindo

The accounts have not been posted on Companies House website. Do we give benefit of doubt in that Companies House may have received the accounts but have yet to list them?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:59 - Mar 1 with 5697 viewsD_Alien

Maybe they've received something, but are trying to determine if it's a hoax?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:02 - Mar 1 with 5689 viewsaleanddale

as an aside BK are Dale accounts published for the same trading period?

how do we look??

finally what are the implications / sanctions for not publishing....

sorry my business knowledge is limited to don't spend more than you receive!! that's about it.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:25 - Mar 1 with 5656 viewsdeeplishblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:02 - Mar 1 by aleanddale

as an aside BK are Dale accounts published for the same trading period?

how do we look??

finally what are the implications / sanctions for not publishing....

sorry my business knowledge is limited to don't spend more than you receive!! that's about it.

You have to speculate to errr..... accumalate.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:10 - Mar 1 with 5520 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:25 - Mar 1 by deeplishblue

A bird in th' hand is worth two in a bush

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:32 - Mar 1 with 5476 viewsrobbowood

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:25 - Mar 1 by deeplishblue

by borrowing a few million quid and thus spending money you haven't actually got ?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:52 - Mar 1 with 5419 viewsDomDale

From my experience CH's online records and third parties which use their data (Creditsafe, Equifax etc) can have a bit of a lag after the Co in questionsends off their documents. I've seen documents from clients over the past few years that have recent dates on yet CH has no record of the doc when you check online only for it to appear a few days later. They're more "paperless" than they used to be but I guess some poor sod still has to scan and upload stuff.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:01 - Mar 1 with 5383 viewsdeeplishblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:10 - Mar 1 by D_Alien

A bird in th' hand is worth two in a bush

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:44 - Mar 4 with 5116 viewsdingdangblue

Brentcroft at his finest:

http://m.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14321031.Bury_boss_David_Flitcroft_dismayed_by_th

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:59 - Mar 4 with 5098 viewsTalkingSutty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:44 - Mar 4 by dingdangblue

Brentcroft at his finest:

http://m.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14321031.Bury_boss_David_Flitcroft_dismayed_by_th

Easy for him to be wise after the event, he didn't sound very confident after the thrashing at Coventry. With the players he's brought into Bury there should be no reason to mention relegation, so he shouldn't crow about it.
Bury have had some shocking results away from home and the fans are well within their rights to voice their concerns. I would say Flitcroft as underperformed this season when you look at the players at his disposal.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:09 - Mar 4 with 5078 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:59 - Mar 4 by TalkingSutty

Easy for him to be wise after the event, he didn't sound very confident after the thrashing at Coventry. With the players he's brought into Bury there should be no reason to mention relegation, so he shouldn't crow about it.
Bury have had some shocking results away from home and the fans are well within their rights to voice their concerns. I would say Flitcroft as underperformed this season when you look at the players at his disposal.

Lets hope their shocking away form continues a bit longer - but I bet it wont!!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:11 - Mar 4 with 5074 viewsSuddenLad

Not content with the numbers of players he's already signed, he claims plenty of others have declined the opportunity to join them and the search goes on for other recruits.

Who is he kidding ? They've spent a KIngs' ransom already and progress has at best, been mediocre.

You can't fool everybody all of the time. It appears that some have woken up.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:21 - Mar 4 with 5063 views100notout

Any sign of the accounts yet?
#obsessed

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:26 - Mar 4 with 5089 viewsD_Alien

Just wait till second-season syndrome kicks in. If he's still there to see it. Can't see Day having the patience with an empire built on shifting sands. Could easily turn into quicksand.

[Post edited 4 Mar 2016 12:27]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:32 - Mar 4 with 5064 viewsTalkingSutty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:26 - Mar 4 by D_Alien

Just wait till second-season syndrome kicks in. If he's still there to see it. Can't see Day having the patience with an empire built on shifting sands. Could easily turn into quicksand.

[Post edited 4 Mar 2016 12:27]

It wouldn't surprise me if Flitcrofts relieved of his duties at the end of the season. Reading his comments in the bury times makes it sound as though he's produced miracles on a shoestring budget, which we all know is a load of *ollocks. Flickers excellent when it comes to spin.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:17 - Mar 4 with 4951 viewsrobbowood

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:21 - Mar 4 by 100notout

Any sign of the accounts yet?
#obsessed

The Annual Return from Gigg should have been filed by 28 January - it would appear they still haven't - so I wouldn't hold out much hope the accounts were filed on the due date i.e. 29 February
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:54 - Mar 4 with 4897 viewsYorkshire_Dale

bury seem to be playing against 10 men sides recently.........how many red cards have opposition suffered against them?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:01 - Mar 4 with 4884 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:54 - Mar 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

bury seem to be playing against 10 men sides recently.........how many red cards have opposition suffered against them?

Certainly the last two home wins.

The way Clarke went down v colchester ( at 0-2 ) was a disgrace. Jumping to his feet waving imaginary cards at the ref. pathetic.

So what sanctions are there for non filing?

And what did our own accounts look like?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024