Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2042877 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:39 - Oct 31 with 5391 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:31 - Oct 30 by Sandyman

They DID name a stand after the bloke that set the wheels in motion to kill the club. Insane.

There will be NO David Bottomley stand at the COA / Spotland.

How about naming one of the bogs after him? So we can piss and shit on him for ever more?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:35 - Oct 31 with 5361 viewsAlan_ADale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:39 - Oct 31 by D_Alien

How about naming one of the bogs after him? So we can piss and shit on him for ever more?

great idea.get some transfers of the traitor on the waste receptacles throughout the ground and we can truly we can pees and sheet on him for evermore.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:29 - Oct 31 with 5225 viewsrod_leach

I seem to remember that when Neville accepted Day's offer, he said they were hours away from locking the place up and closing it down. They had already had plenty of chances and wasted them before Day got there.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:48 - Oct 31 with 5145 viewsR17ALE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:29 - Oct 31 by rod_leach

I seem to remember that when Neville accepted Day's offer, he said they were hours away from locking the place up and closing it down. They had already had plenty of chances and wasted them before Day got there.

That's what NN said at the time of the handover to SD1 and nobody questioned it as I recall.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:56 - Oct 31 with 5126 viewsDale_4_Life

And Jill Neville was in a position of authority and watched as SD1 started playing FIFA real life.... She must have hated it TBF as I think she was railroaded rather than culpable. SD1 was a chancer who saw opportunity. The fact they all sung his name and rolled out the red carpet lends itself to no sympathy.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:05 - Oct 31 with 5116 viewsAtThePeake

It's just bizarre that this group of people from the FC side that were voting against the merger have called the AFC lot every name under the sun for deserting the original club and Gigg Lane etc, and it's that same group of people that have voted against having a team play at Gigg Lane under the name of FC.

94% from the AFC side voted for the merger and yet they're the 'splitters' apparently.

As much as I dislike Bury and as much as I laughed after the EFL expulsion, I genuinely feel quite sad about this for the family members and friends who are Bury fans and just want the best for their club and have had the opportunity to start rebuilding properly taken away from them by some misguided, self-serving muppets from the FC side. They'll never learn.

Tangled up in blue.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:59 - Oct 31 with 5043 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:05 - Oct 31 by AtThePeake

It's just bizarre that this group of people from the FC side that were voting against the merger have called the AFC lot every name under the sun for deserting the original club and Gigg Lane etc, and it's that same group of people that have voted against having a team play at Gigg Lane under the name of FC.

94% from the AFC side voted for the merger and yet they're the 'splitters' apparently.

As much as I dislike Bury and as much as I laughed after the EFL expulsion, I genuinely feel quite sad about this for the family members and friends who are Bury fans and just want the best for their club and have had the opportunity to start rebuilding properly taken away from them by some misguided, self-serving muppets from the FC side. They'll never learn.

I was going to post the same about them never learning, even though we’ve said it umpteen times.

I’ll give them 3 years this time until it all happens again (and that’s being generous).
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:11 - Oct 31 with 5020 viewsEllDale

I still can't really understand how Neville and Jill never persuaded one of their sons to donate some loose change into the Bury coffers either before or after the SD1 reign.
Or perhaps they were too astute to get embroiled in the mess?
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:29 - Oct 31 with 4988 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:11 - Oct 31 by EllDale

I still can't really understand how Neville and Jill never persuaded one of their sons to donate some loose change into the Bury coffers either before or after the SD1 reign.
Or perhaps they were too astute to get embroiled in the mess?

It would be serious loose change!

The gamble imploded and failed in spectacular fashion. When the debt cart started rolling it was to heavy for any one to stop the thing hence it crashed and continues to burn. The fans lapped it up not realizing the ride they were on had no brakes.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:12 - Nov 1 with 4437 viewsforeverhopefulDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:43 - Oct 30 by R17ALE

The man who killed off bury was Neville Neville. You only have to look at footage on you tube to realise that. It was he that welcomed in and sold SD1 to the bury fans. They trusted him. But he hadn't done due diligence. "They walked in off the street".

And they want to name a stand after him!

Crikey and double blimey!
[Post edited 30 Oct 2022 21:58]

They were millions in debt before SD1, and would have gone bust, after all of their overspending Their fans demanded success that couldn't be sustained on very low crowds , even in the second tier the support wasn't enough to pay all of the costs involved with the massive wage bill for unaffordable players.

The fact is most of the support including the supporters club and idiots like drainpipe woman were taken in by the promises of SD1. It wasn't the EFL who were to blame for their demise, it was self inflicted.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:34 - Nov 1 with 4409 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:12 - Nov 1 by foreverhopefulDale

They were millions in debt before SD1, and would have gone bust, after all of their overspending Their fans demanded success that couldn't be sustained on very low crowds , even in the second tier the support wasn't enough to pay all of the costs involved with the massive wage bill for unaffordable players.

The fact is most of the support including the supporters club and idiots like drainpipe woman were taken in by the promises of SD1. It wasn't the EFL who were to blame for their demise, it was self inflicted.

The problem with bury fans (and always was) is they thought they were a bigger club than they actually were. When Day came in and told them the same they rolled over and had their bellies tickled and he knew exactly what to tell them. I agree, they only have themselves to blame, despite how Day and Dale behaved. It was all their own fault but they still won’t have it.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:48 - Nov 1 with 4373 viewsJames1980

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00053268/fili

The progress report from back in June makes for an 'interesting' read. Absolutely shocking the amount of debt they ran up with nothing to show for it.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2022 17:52]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:39 - Nov 1 with 4223 viewsforeverhopefulDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:48 - Nov 1 by James1980

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00053268/fili

The progress report from back in June makes for an 'interesting' read. Absolutely shocking the amount of debt they ran up with nothing to show for it.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2022 17:52]

They did get something to show for it for a very brief time in the giddy heights of the Championship, but it ultimately led to their demise, and may the demise of local companies in Bury as they ran up the debts. It's funny how the Bury fans don't blame the likes of Hugh Eaves and other chairmen and owners as they are the ones who ran up the massive debts.

James I can't make out how much it says they are in debt. As far as I am concerned they should have been forced to sell the ground to pay off some of the debt, and allow housing to be built .

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:12 - Nov 1 with 4165 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:39 - Nov 1 by foreverhopefulDale

They did get something to show for it for a very brief time in the giddy heights of the Championship, but it ultimately led to their demise, and may the demise of local companies in Bury as they ran up the debts. It's funny how the Bury fans don't blame the likes of Hugh Eaves and other chairmen and owners as they are the ones who ran up the massive debts.

James I can't make out how much it says they are in debt. As far as I am concerned they should have been forced to sell the ground to pay off some of the debt, and allow housing to be built .

Looks like they have liabilities of at least £12.5 million

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:16 - Nov 1 with 4154 viewsforeverhopefulDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:12 - Nov 1 by James1980

Looks like they have liabilities of at least £12.5 million

Yes thanks, I saw the relevant file.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:29 - Nov 1 with 4133 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:16 - Nov 1 by foreverhopefulDale

Yes thanks, I saw the relevant file.

I expect you will have also seen the figure on page 18 of (£24.9 million) I believe brackets denotes a negative figure. Does this mean they owe nearly 25 million?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:06 - Nov 1 with 4058 viewsforeverhopefulDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:29 - Nov 1 by James1980

I expect you will have also seen the figure on page 18 of (£24.9 million) I believe brackets denotes a negative figure. Does this mean they owe nearly 25 million?

Didn't notice that.

It still astounds me that some believe that they were badly treated or let down by the football authorities , and that it was all the fault of SDs 1 and 2.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:26 - Nov 2 with 3680 viewsBucketBstard

I am losing patience with other football fans who keep feeling sorry for the bury fans . And believe that the EFL or Citeh or Utd should of bailed them out . I dont mind if they did that as long as they gave everybody else the same money in the division LOL .
The bury fans are totally to blame for this fiasco and the loss of their beloved club.
Yet they still bleat on ...give it a rest FFS . You made serious errors over many years and did nothing at all apart from give it the big one and ENJOY THE RIDE crap .
I am proud that many Rochdale fans saw an issue with potential owners of our club and many worked day and night to stop that happening. bury fans on the other hand sat back and laughed at this thread for a few years when we all predicted it would end badly for them.
That ground should of been sold off and built on to pay the horrendous debts off. If £25m is to be believed that is disgusting.
Its about time they fecked off and died . It has to be a totally new club with a new ground since the old one is tarnished with debt and rule breaking.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:34 - Nov 2 with 3379 viewsSandyman

Interesting, and amusing, to note in the latest administrators report, the "goodwill" (page 8/21) in the company amounted to £1. Vastly overestimated IMHO.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:06 - Nov 3 with 3186 viewsHullDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:30 - Nov 3 with 2841 views442Dale

Benefactors aren’t happy…

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:35 - Nov 3 with 2830 viewsturnthescrew

Ain't democracy a bugger.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:01 - Nov 3 with 2786 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:30 - Nov 3 by 442Dale

Benefactors aren’t happy…

They’re ace aren’t they? They’ve gone from one comedy story a week to two now. And to think they thought they could look down on us.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:43 - Nov 4 with 2523 viewsfinberty

I love the comment about the merger not being wanted by some people in the Bury FC camp - the commenter heard it 'from the horse's mouth'.

So, the BFC set-up is now being led by a horse? And just one horse at that? It explains a great deal.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:58 - Nov 4 with 2373 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:35 - Nov 3 by turnthescrew

Ain't democracy a bugger.

It’s certainly buggered bury for £450k of council funds…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024