Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? 21:44 - Dec 16 with 11514 viewsWhiteyBFC

Simple yay or nay will do.

I've a feeling you'll be hard pressed finding more than one, maybe two wallies. And subsequently I hope folk decide to stop feeding the trolls.

You'll arsehole Colchester this weekend and everything will look Michael Rosey again. Or Danny Rosey. Sorry. Couldn't resist.

In other words, chill art.

PS - I see O'Sullivan has been shocking for you. Funny old game.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 22:01 - Dec 16 with 7649 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I would sack Hill, Beech the board and Jack tbh Whitey - but give everyone in the marketing department a 5 year contract and pay rise :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 22:17 - Dec 16 with 7608 viewsbazingadale

Keep him
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 22:23 - Dec 16 with 7593 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 22:17 - Dec 16 by bazingadale

Keep him

Curve ball. I like it.

Good luck with the banner, Bruce.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 23:19 - Dec 16 with 7501 viewssweetcorn

This thread is a non-starter. I doubt you'll find even one genuine person who wants Hill out, even the tampon wearing, sensitivie souls who take hills words to heart.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 00:09 - Dec 17 with 7438 viewsrochdale1987

No, as frustrating as we have been to watch lately, for someone to suggest he should be sacked is plain stupid. I respect people are allowed their opinions but for what he has given the club, I think we can trust in him to get it right. Hopefully a few ins and outs in Jan will help.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 00:33 - Dec 17 with 7425 viewsSandyman

There's things that need fixing on the field of play, things that seem blatantly obvious on the terraces and seemingly not in the dugout. KH has shown he can fix things, even if its taking a frustratingly long time to do so at the moment. He's earned the time to do this with his past record at Dale. Hill in. Ask the question again at the end of February.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 03:42 - Dec 17 with 7367 views_dezzy

Why you asking ? Do you want him back at baaaaaahnsley ?

KHBA

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 09:00 - Dec 17 with 7205 viewselectricblue

I honestly cant believe that theres a thread about wanting hill sacked or not.

Who do you think can do a job better than hill!.

Hill as changed many things at this club and its slowly moving forwards and developing.....
Dale are a far cry from what they used to be and suddenly some people want him removed all because its a mixed season of results.....
I much prefer Dale of today than those bleak 1970s.....
People need to wake up and realise Dale are not a money club, the board are trying to buy back the stadium and we all know its taking to long but hey let them get on with it..

Hill as brought ££££££££££s in player sales to Dale more than any other manager at the club and that as put the club on a decent financial footing.....

So by all means vent your frustration on a poor result or non trying players but not the manager.....
Because if Hill leaves we could end up with another Eyre or Coleman god forbid....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 09:06 - Dec 17 with 7194 viewslurker

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 09:20 - Dec 17 with 7172 viewsdingdangblue

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 09:00 - Dec 17 by electricblue

I honestly cant believe that theres a thread about wanting hill sacked or not.

Who do you think can do a job better than hill!.

Hill as changed many things at this club and its slowly moving forwards and developing.....
Dale are a far cry from what they used to be and suddenly some people want him removed all because its a mixed season of results.....
I much prefer Dale of today than those bleak 1970s.....
People need to wake up and realise Dale are not a money club, the board are trying to buy back the stadium and we all know its taking to long but hey let them get on with it..

Hill as brought ££££££££££s in player sales to Dale more than any other manager at the club and that as put the club on a decent financial footing.....

So by all means vent your frustration on a poor result or non trying players but not the manager.....
Because if Hill leaves we could end up with another Eyre or Coleman god forbid....

To be fair its posted by a Barnsley fan - these threads pop up every week over there.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 10:55 - Dec 17 with 7061 viewsJimmyRustler

No one has ever [seriously] called for KH's head. You might think this is a little rich from me but can people stop posting shite like this please?*

*Disclaimer: I know it was Whitey who started this thread and he's quite partial to the above but a few of our own have been at it recently
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 11:06 - Dec 17 with 7053 viewsstigmundo77

Frustrated , but don't want him out - I just want him to make some changes to the squad over time that will help us improve where the common eye can see we are lacking

Left Sided Centre half - Back up and comp for Mcnulty
Tough up and down Midfielder - to replace dawson
Out and Out striker - to replace done

I know these players don't grow on tree's but too many ''average'' players this season. Needs to trim the squad , go with less and spend the extra budget on quality next season
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 11:10 - Dec 17 with 7045 viewsitschalky

Be grateful that you have someone like KH at Spotland,I've got no faith in our manager at all,tinkering isn't the word,he brought in over 20 players and at least half are seriously rubbish,we win a game playing two up front so the following game he plays one up front,he loans out one of our best defenders to our local rivals(Mansfield)

I don't think that he's doing such a bad job is he,you are in a good position considering the size of your club and you only just missed out on the playoffs last season,you could do worst than Kieth.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 11:40 - Dec 17 with 7004 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 09:20 - Dec 17 by dingdangblue

To be fair its posted by a Barnsley fan - these threads pop up every week over there.

Hang about.

I'm not trying to cause conflict. Far from it.

I browse this forum every day at least once. Of late I've found it tedious, depressing and full of doom. Not just from WUM's or trolls either. The amount of criticism and vitriol aimed at players and Keith would have you believing Dale were at the foot of League Two, staring into the abyss (Stockport).

If you think you're having a tough season, you've not a bloody clue. And yet, here I am, excited about 2016, a trip to Wembley potentially, and only 13 points off the playoffs. Dream big.

And can I just ask you, DDB, why have I not seen you on our forum for about a month now? You were on ours more than this forum, when we were losing every week......
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 11:42 - Dec 17 with 6997 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 10:55 - Dec 17 by JimmyRustler

No one has ever [seriously] called for KH's head. You might think this is a little rich from me but can people stop posting shite like this please?*

*Disclaimer: I know it was Whitey who started this thread and he's quite partial to the above but a few of our own have been at it recently

To be fair, as shite as my posts might be, if you read the OP it's hardly negative is it? It's calling for realism, it's saying 'chill art', and to stop feeding the trolls.

Unlike Daley's, I don't come onto your forum to mock you when things aren't great. Karma is a reight bitch.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 11:57 - Dec 17 with 6968 viewsJimmyRustler

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 11:42 - Dec 17 by WhiteyBFC

To be fair, as shite as my posts might be, if you read the OP it's hardly negative is it? It's calling for realism, it's saying 'chill art', and to stop feeding the trolls.

Unlike Daley's, I don't come onto your forum to mock you when things aren't great. Karma is a reight bitch.

It's unnecessary cause no one wants the manager out.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 12:36 - Dec 17 with 6906 viewsNDGN82

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 11:06 - Dec 17 by stigmundo77

Frustrated , but don't want him out - I just want him to make some changes to the squad over time that will help us improve where the common eye can see we are lacking

Left Sided Centre half - Back up and comp for Mcnulty
Tough up and down Midfielder - to replace dawson
Out and Out striker - to replace done

I know these players don't grow on tree's but too many ''average'' players this season. Needs to trim the squad , go with less and spend the extra budget on quality next season

Couldn't agree more with your post. Absolutely spot on 100%
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 13:34 - Dec 17 with 6781 viewsdingdangblue

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 11:40 - Dec 17 by WhiteyBFC

Hang about.

I browse this forum every day at least once. Of late I've found it tedious, depressing and full of doom. Not just from WUM's or trolls either. The amount of criticism and vitriol aimed at players and Keith would have you believing Dale were at the foot of League Two, staring into the abyss (Stockport).

If you think you're having a tough season, you've not a bloody clue. And yet, here I am, excited about 2016, a trip to Wembley potentially, and only 13 points off the playoffs. Dream big.

And can I just ask you, DDB, why have I not seen you on our forum for about a month now? You were on ours more than this forum, when we were losing every week......

Ey up I was on the other week talking about O'Sullivan. It has got tedious and boring on here - you wouldn't believe we won our last home league game and played really well!! As you would say people need to CHILL ART!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 15:27 - Dec 17 with 6682 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 11:57 - Dec 17 by JimmyRustler

It's unnecessary cause no one wants the manager out.

Yep.

Job done.

As you all were.

If you keep a check on Harriott this weekend, possibly Moncur, you'll be fine. They're a joke defensively. Play your quicker players, no need for Andrew.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 15:30 - Dec 17 with 6671 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 13:34 - Dec 17 by dingdangblue

Ey up I was on the other week talking about O'Sullivan. It has got tedious and boring on here - you wouldn't believe we won our last home league game and played really well!! As you would say people need to CHILL ART!

Aye, but you were camped on it a while ago, like one of those rubber necks at RTA's.

If you are beaten by Colchester, then I'd perhaps worry. But it seems a bit OTT the stuff about Keith on here lately. Short memories.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 15:32 - Dec 17 with 6659 viewsdingdangblue

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 15:27 - Dec 17 by WhiteyBFC

Yep.

Job done.

As you all were.

If you keep a check on Harriott this weekend, possibly Moncur, you'll be fine. They're a joke defensively. Play your quicker players, no need for Andrew.

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 18:57 - Dec 17 with 6445 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 15:32 - Dec 17 by dingdangblue

Is that Lenny Henry?
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 20:19 - Dec 17 with 6358 viewswindowsbug

I hear Mourinho is available.
Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 20:37 - Dec 17 with 6328 viewsRotherhamDale

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 11:40 - Dec 17 by WhiteyBFC

Hang about.

Glad it isn't just me who has noticed it's full of WUM's. Do they really have nothing better to do?

On Hill, there is no way he will be leaving. If we get relegated, I would hope that we keep him.

Sometimes though, his decisions are completely baffling and he comes across as being stubborn for the sake of it. Refusing to play Allessandra, playing Bunney every week, chopping and changing the keeper, playing people out of position.
Just do it properly Keith!

Possession with progression.

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 21:54 - Dec 17 with 6274 viewsdingdangblue

Who, on here, wants Keith Hill sacked? on 18:57 - Dec 17 by WhiteyBFC

Is that Lenny Henry?

No Harriott.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024