Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's our Canavan..... 15:12 - Apr 16 with 4441 viewsrichfoad32

......where's our Canavan? Any word on why he's missing again, sorry if it's been mentioned elsewhere.
Where's our Canavan..... on 15:15 - Apr 16 with 4432 viewssandy_dale

We must be one of the few clubs that don't include players, don't tell us why and then feature them months later.
Where's our Canavan..... on 17:53 - Apr 16 with 4227 viewsD_Alien

Thought it'd been reported, he was injured?

tbf Lancashire had a decent game and I've no doubt he's been told to get rid when under pressure. No nonsense defending - it makes all the difference.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Where's our Canavan..... on 17:57 - Apr 16 with 4182 viewsdalenumber2

Some young lads behind me were saying he'd gone back to Scunthorpe, hopefully they were making it up.
Where's our Canavan..... on 17:58 - Apr 16 with 4180 views442Dale

Where's our Canavan..... on 17:53 - Apr 16 by D_Alien

Thought it'd been reported, he was injured?

tbf Lancashire had a decent game and I've no doubt he's been told to get rid when under pressure. No nonsense defending - it makes all the difference.

Yeah, Lancashire had his best game of the season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Where's our Canavan..... on 18:10 - Apr 16 with 4111 viewsleedsdale

He was sat in the main stand with the rest of the non-playing squad
Where's our Canavan..... on 18:22 - Apr 16 with 4033 viewsdalenumber2

Where's our Canavan..... on 18:10 - Apr 16 by leedsdale

He was sat in the main stand with the rest of the non-playing squad

That's good. Lancashire might have had a good game by his own standard however I would have Canavan any day.
Where's our Canavan..... on 07:46 - Apr 20 with 3578 viewsrichfoad32

Still out last night, anybody know why? I can't find anything about him being injured, maybe Hilly is keeping him under the radar and away from admiring eyes for the last few games before signing him in the summer.....? To be fair, I thought Lancashire did ok again last night.
Where's our Canavan..... on 08:01 - Apr 20 with 3519 viewsdingdangblue

Where's our Canavan..... on 17:58 - Apr 16 by 442Dale

Yeah, Lancashire had his best game of the season.

Apart from 'that header' - cant believe he missed.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Where's our Canavan..... on 08:19 - Apr 20 with 3468 viewsTalkingSutty

Where's our Canavan..... on 07:46 - Apr 20 by richfoad32

Still out last night, anybody know why? I can't find anything about him being injured, maybe Hilly is keeping him under the radar and away from admiring eyes for the last few games before signing him in the summer.....? To be fair, I thought Lancashire did ok again last night.

When you"re trying to win your biggest game of the season you dont hide him to stop prying eyes,you play him. To be fair,Canavans played well for us but he's only a no nonesense lower league defender, he's not suddenly somebody who needs to be seen as a make or break signing. I would imagine he needs us as much as we need him. I think your over hyping his importance. I would like us to sign him though.
Where's our Canavan..... on 08:34 - Apr 20 with 3439 viewsrichfoad32

Where's our Canavan..... on 08:19 - Apr 20 by TalkingSutty

When you"re trying to win your biggest game of the season you dont hide him to stop prying eyes,you play him. To be fair,Canavans played well for us but he's only a no nonesense lower league defender, he's not suddenly somebody who needs to be seen as a make or break signing. I would imagine he needs us as much as we need him. I think your over hyping his importance. I would like us to sign him though.

I wasn't really being serious about all the cloak and dagger stuff, I just find it frustrating how players just disappear from view without any real explanation. Good point on him being just a no nonsense defender though, they'll probably be two a penny come the summer released lists.
Where's our Canavan..... on 09:09 - Apr 20 with 3360 viewsdingdangblue

Where's our Canavan..... on 08:34 - Apr 20 by richfoad32

I wasn't really being serious about all the cloak and dagger stuff, I just find it frustrating how players just disappear from view without any real explanation. Good point on him being just a no nonsense defender though, they'll probably be two a penny come the summer released lists.

Hill mentioned after the Peterborough game that he'd felt something in training - obviously its a bit worse than they thought.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Where's our Canavan..... on 10:28 - Apr 20 with 3267 viewstony_roch975

Where's our Canavan..... on 08:01 - Apr 20 by dingdangblue

Apart from 'that header' - cant believe he missed.

Yes, disappointing he didn't hit the target but all strikers failed to do that in 2nd half so unfair to single Lancashire out. Thought he had superb game last night, kept Bradley Dack quiet and won every header. In fact we haven't missed Canavan at all.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024