Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season 20:25 - Apr 23 with 8674 viewsQPRDave

Younger ones apparently.........Hoping he's looking for a bit more than that!!

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-manager-type-pla
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 22:47 - Apr 23 with 5158 viewsLazyFan

Hi,
Good. I noticed Anton Ferdinand is over 30 and played for Reading yesterday. No wonder they are no longer play-off contenders every season. We know our problems and it's looking like we going to fix them.
Great.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 22:55 - Apr 23 with 5139 viewshitman35

more league 1 and 2 players is what we need.

#cheapaschips #gems #shoppingataldi
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 23:02 - Apr 23 with 5128 viewslondonscottish

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 22:55 - Apr 23 by hitman35

Every Liddl helps.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 23:08 - Apr 23 with 5112 viewsTacticalR

We like 'em young.

Air hostess clique

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 23:11 - Apr 23 with 5101 viewsDeepcutHoop

Oh good.

This shite is on LFW now.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 00:31 - Apr 24 with 4988 viewsHunterhoop

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 23:11 - Apr 23 by DeepcutHoop

Oh good.

Saddening.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 00:35 - Apr 24 with 4976 viewsHunterhoop

I'm going to bite, I'm sorry.

But, WTF?!

Are you really serious? I pray you're a little sad lad who wants to be the big'un on t'internet. I f*cking hope so because you are so f*cking misguided as to this glorious club, and a) what it is and b) what we need. As such, you can positively jog on.

Or you're on the WUM, in which case, yes, this silly fish bit.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 12:21 - Apr 24 with 4682 viewsterryb

Well QPRDave,

Yes, lets not look at players in there early 20's. They are much too young & inexperienced.

Tell you what. How about we sign older, experienced, expensive ones instead tghat are nearing the end of their career. What could possibly go wrong with a policy like that?
Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 13:48 - Apr 24 with 4554 viewsLongsufferingR

Probably our most successful era since 1976 was built on exactly that. Players bought from lower league clubs and developed properly.

Sinton
Sinclair
Seaman
Ferdinand
Impey
etc etc etc
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 13:52 - Apr 24 with 4534 viewsRangersw12

First of all we need to get rid of Caulker , Fer and Sandro before we can look to rebuild properly

If they hang around till end of transfer window it will be a similar season to this season

Like it or not we can't just spunk loads of money on players as we have to comply with FFP
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 14:19 - Apr 24 with 4472 viewsDorse

All fair points. There are players out there in the lower leagues that have the talent to push on. The obvious examples are Dele Alli, Charlie Austin and Jamie Vardy. We've just brought in two keepers who look outstanding and we may well see Washington and El Khayati become first choice next season.

Green, Diakite, Traore and Hoilett will all be gone leaving just Fer, Sandro (who looks like he's going to end up at WBA) and Caulker (who'll probably be back in the side as I can't see anyone paying actual money for him at the moment).

I think we've got some decent options in the squad in Kpekawa, Furlong and Petrasso but we need to think hard about the midfield.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:03 - Apr 24 with 4400 viewshitman35

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 00:35 - Apr 24 by Hunterhoop

But, WTF?!

Are you really serious? I pray you're a little sad lad who wants to be the big'un on t'internet. I f*cking hope so because you are so f*cking misguided as to this glorious club, and a) what it is and b) what we need. As such, you can positively jog on.

Whats so glorious about our little club?

I love qpr, been going since the 80s. But i will not paint a pretty picture to make it look that our club is great.

We are currently in a shyte state with idiots running the show, a manager who is as negative as fark and a dof that no half decent manager would work under.

Our targets will be mainly league 1 and league 2 players.
The director of farkups has already said this.

As for preying for me, if it makes you feel better then give me an our father.... cheers lad.

As for being a wum. I most certainly am not. What i say is what i think. If you dont like it, then tough shyte.

Quit your whining and get a grip with reality you deluded fool.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 15:08]
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:12 - Apr 24 with 4368 viewshitman35

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 13:48 - Apr 24 by LongsufferingR

Probably our most successful era since 1976 was built on exactly that. Players bought from lower league clubs and developed properly.

Sinton
Sinclair
Seaman
Ferdinand
Impey
etc etc etc

Yep. But this is 2016. Hardly any players from abroad where playing in the top league. The fap was smaller between the the leagues regarding the quality of a player.
You can get away with 1 or two lower league players but to have 6 or 7 in your starting lineup spells relegation battle to me.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:20 - Apr 24 with 4330 viewsLongsufferingR

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:12 - Apr 24 by hitman35

Yep. But this is 2016. Hardly any players from abroad where playing in the top league. The fap was smaller between the the leagues regarding the quality of a player.
You can get away with 1 or two lower league players but to have 6 or 7 in your starting lineup spells relegation battle to me.

I'm talking about early to mid-90s. There were huge numbers of foreign players in the top flight, although I'm not sure what that has to do with my earlier point.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:34 - Apr 24 with 4285 viewsconnell10

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 23:11 - Apr 23 by DeepcutHoop

Oh good.

yep shitman has made a transfer expect the type of bollox he posted on wartb and plenty of knee jerk arseing about statements!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:34 - Apr 24 with 4280 viewsDeepcutHoop

I hate small faps. Very disappointing.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:39 - Apr 24 with 4271 viewskensalriser

Yes, baps are far preferable to faps.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:41 - Apr 24 with 4264 viewsconnell10

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:34 - Apr 24 by DeepcutHoop

I hate small faps. Very disappointing.

gotta feeling this site will turn into watrb mark 2 , im outta here if it does, just as i did when i posted on wartd and i couldnt take the shite posts anymore!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:44 - Apr 24 with 4246 viewsRangersw12

So what sort of player would like us to sign ?
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:55 - Apr 24 with 4219 viewsDeepcutHoop

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:41 - Apr 24 by connell10

gotta feeling this site will turn into watrb mark 2 , im outta here if it does, just as i did when i posted on wartd and i couldnt take the shite posts anymore!

Same here tbf, got fed up of the abuse and the angry incoherent ranting on there.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 16:00 - Apr 24 with 4201 viewsTacticalR

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:44 - Apr 24 by Rangersw12

So what sort of player would like us to sign ?

No hairy ones.

Air hostess clique

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 16:00 - Apr 24 with 4198 viewsWeaverQPR

Jimmy will get whatever Les gives him.

@WeavQPR

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 16:03 - Apr 24 with 4187 viewsDannytheR

Not sure if you could invent a better example of a club that needed to build from a base of young, hungry players than ours. Our misadventures since the summer of 2011 with "proven" experienced Premiership names are going to be a case study in disastrous football mismanagement for years to come.

Also, isn't Hoos now on the record as saying we'll be looking to bring in kids who don't quite make the cut from the Academies of the Champions League clubs, as Burnley have done for one? Sounds like a smart, agile response to the changing nature of British football to me.

It's funny, you don't hear much of this stuff at LR itself. I think most people who have spent half the last decade actually subsidising the wages of Bosingwa, Barton, Wright-Phillips etc are keen for us to return to something like the Rangers tradition of bringing though younger talent.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 16:04]
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 16:27 - Apr 24 with 4126 viewsPunteR

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 16:03 - Apr 24 by DannytheR

Not sure if you could invent a better example of a club that needed to build from a base of young, hungry players than ours. Our misadventures since the summer of 2011 with "proven" experienced Premiership names are going to be a case study in disastrous football mismanagement for years to come.

Also, isn't Hoos now on the record as saying we'll be looking to bring in kids who don't quite make the cut from the Academies of the Champions League clubs, as Burnley have done for one? Sounds like a smart, agile response to the changing nature of British football to me.

It's funny, you don't hear much of this stuff at LR itself. I think most people who have spent half the last decade actually subsidising the wages of Bosingwa, Barton, Wright-Phillips etc are keen for us to return to something like the Rangers tradition of bringing though younger talent.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 16:04]

Sound post.^

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 16:27 - Apr 24 with 4126 views1BobbyHazell

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 00:35 - Apr 24 by Hunterhoop

But, WTF?!

This hitman fella clearly seems to be your archetype WATRB idiot (no offense obviously to decent ex WATRB's).

His introductory post claimed that WATRB couldn't handle his realism and he name checked none other than qprdave as his fellow realist. Oh dear.

Then he uses the thread about our new kit sponsors to say 'how sh1te we have become' and the thread about agents fees to prove that he'd rather have a dig at the club than read some facts that prove otherwise.

I can only assume any contributions to the match day thread were similarly tedious.

You may not be a qprdave creation hitman, but you're clearly going to be on a relentless agenda of negativity so you might as well be mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024