Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread 21:30 - May 12 with 18637 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Swansea (Post Code for Sat Navs: SA1 2FA)
Date: Sunday 15th May 2016
Match Times: Kick Off 3pm, Turnstiles open 1.30pm, halftime (approx) 3.46pm, second half kick off 4.02pm, Match Complete by approximately 4.52pm
[Post edited 15 May 2016 1:28]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:31 - May 15 with 2350 viewsmacthejack

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:20 - May 15 by epaul

Thats besides the point!

True, doesn't make him any less of a smug self satisfied see you next tuesday.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:32 - May 15 with 2342 viewsSmellyplumz

Jesus christ

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:33 - May 15 with 2337 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:31 - May 15 by macthejack

True, doesn't make him any less of a smug self satisfied see you next tuesday.

Of course he is, of the highest order as well

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:33 - May 15 with 2329 viewsCooperman

Leon is our best by a country mile.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:33 - May 15 with 2325 viewsmacthejack

Kingsley > Taylor
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:34 - May 15 with 2322 viewsbrightonjack

Stoke losing. If we can pinch this then we're up to 10th
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:34 - May 15 with 2319 viewsSmellyplumz

We're all over the place at the back

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:36 - May 15 with 2295 viewsNogginthenog

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:34 - May 15 by Smellyplumz

We're all over the place at the back

And in midfield
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:36 - May 15 with 2289 viewsunion_jack

Very surreal feel to this game, as if nothing really matters. Which is partly true of course.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:37 - May 15 with 2286 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:36 - May 15 by Nogginthenog

And in midfield

And there's nobody really up front.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:45 - May 15 with 2199 viewsCooperman

Half time sub please, Routs off and Mo on.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:46 - May 15 with 2186 viewsslate_dk

a beauty
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:48 - May 15 with 2148 viewsepaul

Lovely goal lo9ved how he aimed for the defenders head to surprise the keeper

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:49 - May 15 with 2127 viewsphact0rri

I did a laugh cheer when that went in... and my cat looked at me shaking his head.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:49 - May 15 with 2115 viewsNogginthenog

Deserved a bit of luck.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:50 - May 15 with 2097 viewsbarry_island

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:46 - May 15 by slate_dk

a beauty

😀

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:52 - May 15 with 2062 viewsdickythorpe

Own goals are great!!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:58 - May 15 with 1979 viewsphact0rri

wish I didn't have to deal with this commentary, that is so english, "swansea wasn't even in it" "Man city dominate" and what not. like they've been watching a different match. sure our second touch in their final third hasn't been great. but we've been giving it a go.

I might switch over to the american broadcast to see if its less annoying.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:01 - May 15 with 1914 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:58 - May 15 by phact0rri

wish I didn't have to deal with this commentary, that is so english, "swansea wasn't even in it" "Man city dominate" and what not. like they've been watching a different match. sure our second touch in their final third hasn't been great. but we've been giving it a go.

If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time. I have the volume turned all the way down. The crowd noise overpowers the commentary, but it's even more annoying.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:03 - May 15 with 1889 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:58 - May 15 by phact0rri

s thinking the same myself.

Niall Quinn is such a poor analyst especially when it's for a club he played for in the league.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:05 - May 15 with 1866 viewsbonymine

Swans live on Sky Sports 1 & 2 at the same time ....must be a first !

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:06 - May 15 with 1863 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:01 - May 15 by Davillin

If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time. I have the volume turned all the way down. The crowd noise overpowers the commentary, but it's even more annoying.

The crowd noise isn't that great on UK Sky.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:14 - May 15 with 1787 viewsepaul

Much better start to 2nd half

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:14 - May 15 with 1786 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:01 - May 15 by Davillin

I went to NBC its not as bad. I like a good crowd volume to most commentating though if I'm honest.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:15 - May 15 with 1776 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 15:45 - May 15 by Cooperman

Half time sub please, Routs off and Mo on.

There ya go!

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024