Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread 21:30 - May 12 with 18422 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Swansea (Post Code for Sat Navs: SA1 2FA)
Date: Sunday 15th May 2016
Match Times: Kick Off 3pm, Turnstiles open 1.30pm, halftime (approx) 3.46pm, second half kick off 4.02pm, Match Complete by approximately 4.52pm
[Post edited 15 May 2016 1:28]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:16 - May 15 with 2561 viewsepaul

Lets go Mo!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:16 - May 15 with 2560 viewsphact0rri

Montero and Barrow on at the same time?? there goes my idea that they are actually the same person.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:17 - May 15 with 2554 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:15 - May 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

There ya go!

Not too late to make a difference.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:22 - May 15 with 2502 viewsepaul

Surely De Bryne should be booked there for simulation?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:23 - May 15 with 2495 viewsslate_dk

Cpt Pointy is getting the last 30 minutes for barcodes
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:29 - May 15 with 2440 viewsphact0rri

Nordsfeldt might not be good at holding onto the ball but I am liking his distribution. Good prospect

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:29 - May 15 with 2439 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:23 - May 15 by slate_dk

Cpt Pointy is getting the last 30 minutes for barcodes

Who?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:33 - May 15 with 2404 viewsSheffieldjack

Lots of love going Bony's way as he warms up on the touchline. Hope it makes him realise that the Liberty would be a good place to play his football.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:33 - May 15 with 2387 viewsunion_jack

This game is so sloppy -from both sides really.

One point to note though, Kingsley has a very good header from a static position. Very powerful. And not a bad cross either. Regular starter next season I hope.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:36 - May 15 with 2358 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:29 - May 15 by phact0rri

Nordsfeldt might not be good at holding onto the ball but I am liking his distribution. Good prospect

Not me, doesnt fill me with confidence at the mo.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:37 - May 15 with 2356 viewsMolliemick

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:33 - May 15 by union_jack

This game is so sloppy -from both sides really.

One point to note though, Kingsley has a very good header from a static position. Very powerful. And not a bad cross either. Regular starter next season I hope.

Both teams are very poor and the game is really boring.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:38 - May 15 with 2353 viewsTummer_from_Texas

About to see Gomis at the Liberty for a final time.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:38 - May 15 with 2352 viewsCooperman

Ayew is spending far too much time in the position of holding midfielder.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:40 - May 15 with 2338 viewsCooperman

Serves you right Sagna.

7.5 out of 10 for Jeff, not a bad game.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:41 - May 15 with 2323 viewsphact0rri

man city should be down to 10. Cheater.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:43 - May 15 with 2304 viewsWxmJax

Hope that's not a goodbye clap from the much improved Jefferson.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:44 - May 15 with 2298 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:43 - May 15 by WxmJax

Hope that's not a goodbye clap from the much improved Jefferson.

Nah. Only thanks for your support this season.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 16:51 - May 15 with 2218 viewsphact0rri

was hoping for the late rush, but not a bad performance. Onwards and upwards

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 17:04 - May 15 with 2068 viewsCooperman

And that was that (with the exception of Man U - Bournemouth). A strange season by all accounts in more ways than one.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 17:05 - May 15 with 2044 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I think Fer gave the ball away more today, his passing was a bit off.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 17:06 - May 15 with 2040 viewsTheKirkyLife

I will happily take that draw. Great positives to take from that. The biggest one hopefully being that's the last we see of Gomis!
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 17:08 - May 15 with 2024 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 17:06 - May 15 by TheKirkyLife

I will happily take that draw. Great positives to take from that. The biggest one hopefully being that's the last we see of Gomis!

yeah, we are still showing that progress we've seen the last few weeks. lot of quality football with the added bonus of getting shots on goal.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 17:14 - May 15 with 1984 viewslonglostjack

Only managed to watch the first 35 minutes but Cork was playing very well.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 17:30 - May 15 with 1891 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 17:14 - May 15 by longlostjack

Only managed to watch the first 35 minutes but Cork was playing very well.

Fer was pick of the midfield 3 for me. A few wayward passes and tired late on, but pretty much bossed it and is ubber calm on the ball. Didn't help that we were set so defensively, so he had few outlets.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 17:36 - May 15 with 1860 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester City Match Day Thread on 17:30 - May 15 by LeonisGod

Fer was pick of the midfield 3 for me. A few wayward passes and tired late on, but pretty much bossed it and is ubber calm on the ball. Didn't help that we were set so defensively, so he had few outlets.

What? He was garbage, wasted possession time and time again.

Cork was everywhere, our best player by far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024