Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread 23:42 - Jun 28 with 30944 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 16:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:03 - Jul 1 with 1933 viewsStarsky

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:01 - Jul 1 by builthjack

Can'tbbelievethis. The pubs are just shutting here. Good job our hotel bar is staying open. LLet'sget this party started.
You doubters who said we would be on the first p!lane home, eat your fcking hats.
WALES

Dean Saunders has left his car in the short stay car park at the airport. Honest

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:03 - Jul 1 with 1934 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:00 - Jul 1 by union_jack

Thanks both. Didn't realise it was so soon.

The final is Sunday 8pm, and I’m on holidays, so will miss it, probably.
(not that I'm saying we will get there)

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:15 - Jul 1 with 1877 viewsraynor94

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:01 - Jul 1 by builthjack

Can'tbbelievethis. The pubs are just shutting here. Good job our hotel bar is staying open. LLet'sget this party started.
You doubters who said we would be on the first p!lane home, eat your fcking hats.
WALES

Don't you dare wake me up I'm having a fantastic dream we are going to play Portugal in the semi finals of the Euros zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:19 - Jul 1 with 1853 viewsstevejg73

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:47 - Jul 1 by SwansNZ

Hope things continue going well for you.
All the best

Cheers mate,.

Unbelievable feeling tonight, semi final! And I've got a good feeling we're going to make the final. Buzzing with optimism and confidence.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:20 - Jul 1 with 1836 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:03 - Jul 1 by Starsky

Dean Saunders has left his car in the short stay car park at the airport. Honest

More dipstickery from Deano. He'll be milking it on the after dinner circuit for years.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:26 - Jul 1 with 1820 viewsSwanseajill

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:55 - Jul 1 by monmouth

The tears are running down my face here. Fu*king hell. F*CKING HELL. I'm 57 mun. Ridiculous.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 21:55]

Age has nothing to do with it Mon, I'm a smidgen older than you and was bawling after 15 minutes into the game. A game I would have been discussing with my soul mate, and one he would have been overjoyed with at the outcome.

Just shows what can be achieved by forgetting your individual game, and playing for the whole squad and for all the personnel involved...and for the fans of course.
Every man played their part, I cannot find a negative word for any player on the pitch tonight, or for the fans who have played their part with rousing songs.

Proud hearts all around tonight.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:31 - Jul 1 with 1789 viewsWantagejack

Ditto. Albufeira on Tuesday and looking for a bar on Wednesday.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:36 - Jul 1 with 1753 viewsperchrockjack

Thoughts with you Lorraine.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:36 - Jul 1 with 1748 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 1 by stevejg73

On a personal note, I was diagnosed with Cancer on January 26th, I finished my treatment just before the tournament stated and was told on Monday that it looks like the treatment was successful, scans to confirm next week. Watching Wales has lifted my spirits to an unbelievable high, so proud of the team, bring on Portugal, lets the job done.

Well done fella. Wales have done us so proud.

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:36 - Jul 1 with 1745 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:55 - Jul 1 by monmouth

The tears are running down my face here. Fu*king hell. F*CKING HELL. I'm 57 mun. Ridiculous.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 21:55]

I kept it together until watching the replay on ITV. Lost it now.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:38 - Jul 1 with 1736 viewsbonymine

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 1 by stevejg73

On a personal note, I was diagnosed with Cancer on January 26th, I finished my treatment just before the tournament stated and was told on Monday that it looks like the treatment was successful, scans to confirm next week. Watching Wales has lifted my spirits to an unbelievable high, so proud of the team, bring on Portugal, lets the job done.

Get well my friend that is all we ask ....

The euphoria of a Wales win in these Major championships is quickly obliterated by your own personal plight and brings us all down to earth.

STID. Together Stronger # 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:40 - Jul 1 with 1717 viewsPacemaker

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:31 - Jul 1 by Wantagejack

Ditto. Albufeira on Tuesday and looking for a bar on Wednesday.

I will be in Lagos and I know exactly which bar I will be in!

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:42 - Jul 1 with 1710 viewsdailew

Giggs looks ecstatic. Not.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:42 - Jul 1 with 1710 viewsmorningstar

Ooops! It seems like Wales have now become the most successful UK nation in the history of the European Chamionships! QF in 76, and SF (at least) in 2016.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:44 - Jul 1 with 1695 viewsSwanseajill

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:36 - Jul 1 by perchrockjack

Thoughts with you Lorraine.

Cheers Richie, I've had a few texts and calls from England fans tonight, absolutely made up for the Welsh squad, but gutted that Ramsey in particular is out of the next game.

Hope you and Mags are enjoying the Welsh squad coming into their own....at last.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:45 - Jul 1 with 1676 viewsepaul

All the best my fellow JB

on another note still speechless and so proud to be welsh

You can take the boy out of Wales but you cant take Wales out of the boy

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:51 - Jul 1 with 1645 viewsbonymine

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:26 - Jul 1 by Swanseajill

Age has nothing to do with it Mon, I'm a smidgen older than you and was bawling after 15 minutes into the game. A game I would have been discussing with my soul mate, and one he would have been overjoyed with at the outcome.

Just shows what can be achieved by forgetting your individual game, and playing for the whole squad and for all the personnel involved...and for the fans of course.
Every man played their part, I cannot find a negative word for any player on the pitch tonight, or for the fans who have played their part with rousing songs.

Proud hearts all around tonight.

Well said Lorraine..

Gareth would have been so proud ....

Am amazing day today, once in a lifetime experience all around.

Words cannot express the euphoria of the day, an historic day from here on into the semis ..

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:56 - Jul 1 with 1627 viewsHumpty

All the best Steve. Look after yourself.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 00:04 - Jul 2 with 1591 viewsswan85

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:44 - Jul 1 by crix

I been sitting here for nearly an hour trying to think of something intelligent to say but I still cant think of anything other then WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, nothing intelligent to say either. So I finished my bottle of wine and have cracked open the beer. Cheers all
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 00:14 - Jul 2 with 1547 viewsClinton

I think there's something about Ash. He ain't the greatest player in the world, but for club and country he seems to inspire those a around him.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 00:29 - Jul 2 with 1507 viewssherpajacob

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:44 - Jul 1 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Scored 3 against the 2nd best team in the world and Bale gets none of them.

One man team, init.

Not even an assist.

Stick that up your Adrian Durham

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 00:59 - Jul 2 with 1431 viewsHighjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 00:14 - Jul 2 by Clinton

I think there's something about Ash. He ain't the greatest player in the world, but for club and country he seems to inspire those a around him.

But lots on here wanted to sell him for fu cking 8 million not so long back!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 01:28 - Jul 2 with 1393 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 00:29 - Jul 2 by sherpajacob

Not even an assist.

Stick that up your Adrian Durham

You have just in two sentences encapsulated the great Welsh myth. But I do believe we have grown around Bale more and more as the tournament has gone on. Tonight was the birth of the Welsh team complete - with the added luxury of Balle when we need him .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 01:47 - Jul 2 with 1354 viewsCooperman

WALES

I'm in an Irish bar that's staying open until 02:30.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 02:14 - Jul 2 with 1331 viewsNogginthenog

its A DEVASTATING THING TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH BUT i AM 23 YEARS DOWN THE LINE AND STILL GOING STRONG, GOOD LUCK AND STAY POSITIVE.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024