Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread 23:42 - Jun 28 with 30941 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 16:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:31 - Jul 1 with 1750 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:26 - Jul 1 by max936

And me mush unbelievable stuff, I thought when we went 1 down so early I thought we were onto a 3 niller, but the spirit in that Welsh Squad is suberp absolutely suberp.

Couldn't agree more. Suberp.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 1 with 1699 viewsstevejg73

On a personal note, I was diagnosed with Cancer on January 26th, I finished my treatment just before the tournament stated and was told on Monday that it looks like the treatment was successful, scans to confirm next week. Watching Wales has lifted my spirits to an unbelievable high, so proud of the team, bring on Portugal, lets the job done.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 1 with 1694 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:31 - Jul 1 by monmouth

👏👏👏👏

I publicly apologise for writing off Coleman for the fiftieth time, but I don't give a Fück!

Oystanding 😎😎😎😎💪💪💪👍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:38 - Jul 1 with 1681 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:27 - Jul 1 by dailew

Gonna watch the hightlights on ITV.

Then ITV+1.

Is there an ITV+2?

It's on BBC2 at 12.45 as well. after that, I might replay the Radio 5 commentary on iPlayer when I'm sleeping.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:40 - Jul 1 with 1658 viewsMuteswan

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 1 by stevejg73

On a personal note, I was diagnosed with Cancer on January 26th, I finished my treatment just before the tournament stated and was told on Monday that it looks like the treatment was successful, scans to confirm next week. Watching Wales has lifted my spirits to an unbelievable high, so proud of the team, bring on Portugal, lets the job done.

Believe together stronger, doesn't just apply to football. Really pleased for you best wishes for your future.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:40 - Jul 1 with 1656 viewsmonmouth

Just think about this:

"The depth of talent in their ranks was illustrated by a glance at their substitutes. Players like Dries Mertens, Divock Origi, Mousa Dembélé and Christian Benteke had to kick their heels. "

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:40 - Jul 1 with 1651 viewsskippyjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 1 by waynekerr55

👏👏👏👏

I publicly apologise for writing off Coleman for the fiftieth time, but I don't give a Fück!

Oystanding 😎😎😎😎💪💪💪👍

I think the whole board wrote him off.. even mattthejack raised his eyebrow.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:41 - Jul 1 with 1634 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 1 by stevejg73

Oh goodness. Good luck mate. Believe.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:42 - Jul 1 with 1616 viewsbonymine

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:31 - Jul 1 by monmouth

Never say die attitude there is certainly a special ingredient of togetherness in our squad.

Let the public focus be on Bale yet the other lads in the team/squad are quite capable of
playing in an organised outfit to get a result. !!

Amazing Cookie I take my hat off to you 👍👍

Shame Paddy wasn't here to see this happen with you though ..... But that's life I guess !?

STID. #Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:44 - Jul 1 with 1603 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Scored 3 against the 2nd best team in the world and Bale gets none of them.

One man team, init.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:44 - Jul 1 with 1599 viewscrix

I been sitting here for nearly an hour trying to think of something intelligent to say but I still cant think of anything other then WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:47 - Jul 1 with 1558 viewsSwansNZ

Hope things continue going well for you.
All the best

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:48 - Jul 1 with 1552 viewsbonymine

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:44 - Jul 1 by crix

I been sitting here for nearly an hour trying to think of something intelligent to say but I still cant think of anything other then WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even say anything whether it be intelligent or not !!!!

Did that just happen?

Really ?

OMG we're in the semis .......

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:48 - Jul 1 with 1547 viewsmax936

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:41 - Jul 1 by monmouth

Seconded, Best Wishes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:49 - Jul 1 with 1533 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:41 - Jul 1 by monmouth

Wonderful, wonderful!!
Just watch/listen/read the London media from now on: Wales is "Home/British" representation. Just as would be the case of England had been in our place. Not.
#WelshnotBritish

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:50 - Jul 1 with 1523 viewsstevejg73

Thanks mate, football can let you down sometimes but it can also give you a massive pick up and this Welsh team have raised my spirits through the roof.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:53 - Jul 1 with 1502 viewsunion_jack

When is the semi - anyone please (and time)?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:56 - Jul 1 with 1467 viewshydraulicjack

Wednesday 8pm lyon

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:56 - Jul 1 with 1467 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:53 - Jul 1 by union_jack

8pm Wednesday

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:59 - Jul 1 with 1440 viewsairedale

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:55 - Jul 1 by monmouth

The tears are running down my face here. Fu*king hell. F*CKING HELL. I'm 57 mun. Ridiculous.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 21:55]

Let yourself go Monny, you're just a pup mun.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:00 - Jul 1 with 1420 viewsunion_jack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:56 - Jul 1 by SwansNZ

8pm Wednesday

Thanks both. Didn't realise it was so soon.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:01 - Jul 1 with 1411 viewsClinton

Fact is Portugal are beatable. Wales not favourites, but they are beatable.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:01 - Jul 1 with 1406 viewsbuilthjack

Can'tbbelievethis. The pubs are just shutting here. Good job our hotel bar is staying open. LLet'sget this party started.
You doubters who said we would be on the first p!lane home, eat your fcking hats.
WALES

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:03 - Jul 1 with 1386 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:53 - Jul 1 by union_jack

I've still got one...
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:03 - Jul 1 with 1385 viewsPacemaker

I will be on the Algarve from Sunday and will have the pleasure or pain of watching Wales v Portugal.

I don't know if I can cope with it all, I have never felt so emotional watching Welsh football even the Italy end seems surreal compared to this.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024