Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury drawing big Bucks apparently 15:10 - Jan 19 with 13857 viewsdavidab2202

Villa allegedly paying £750000 for 17 year old Bedeau.Should help them keep afloat
Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:03 - Jan 19 with 3169 viewspnc4eva1

If Bury have made 'decent money' for the sale of four young players good for them. Hopefully it'll be used to pay off some of their debts. However, I have an unnerving feeling that the figures being quoted will not be as high as quoted and that not all the money will be used to pay off debts (on loans). Instead I can see some of their windfall being used to pay back money owed to 'shareholders'.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:14 - Jan 19 with 3134 viewsTVOS1907

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 19:34 - Jan 19 by PDIDDY

At one point they where waiting on passport or something, think it's all sorted . Bury are years behind Dale in the youth set up ( some may say first 11 aswell ) but fair play we seem to be getting quality kids signed now. Day sees this as a way forward shite crowds always , same as you, people moaning that we are selling them too young but you can't offer all of the pro deals so it's a great way of doing business, flicker thought none where up to it , Miller and burgess have proved what a fool he was

Right.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:16 - Jan 19 with 3129 viewsTVOS1907

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 20:43 - Jan 19 by PDIDDY

We only know what we are told

You're only told what people want you to hear.

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:20 - Jan 19 with 3111 viewsPDIDDY

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:16 - Jan 19 by TVOS1907

You're only told what people want you to hear.

I've been told we will be bust for the last 3 seasons on here , you may be 2 leagues above bury next season, just imagine 😂 WA nk fests galore

Gissa job

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:26 - Jan 19 with 3094 viewsTVOS1907

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:20 - Jan 19 by PDIDDY

I've been told we will be bust for the last 3 seasons on here , you may be 2 leagues above bury next season, just imagine 😂 WA nk fests galore

Avoiding the point, as usual.

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:34 - Jan 19 with 3047 viewsPDIDDY

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:26 - Jan 19 by TVOS1907

Avoiding the point, as usual.

Avoiding the point? We've got 5 in nearly 4 months

Gissa job

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:37 - Jan 19 with 3032 viewsTVOS1907

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:34 - Jan 19 by PDIDDY

Triffic.

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:37 - Jan 19 with 3033 views442Dale

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:34 - Jan 19 by PDIDDY

It'd have been so much easier if we'd gone straight to the gags rather than wasting time talking about all the other stuff as though it was fact.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 22:37 - Jan 19 with 2912 viewsmacro

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 19:34 - Jan 19 by PDIDDY

At one point they where waiting on passport or something, think it's all sorted . Bury are years behind Dale in the youth set up ( some may say first 11 aswell ) but fair play we seem to be getting quality kids signed now. Day sees this as a way forward shite crowds always , same as you, people moaning that we are selling them too young but you can't offer all of the pro deals so it's a great way of doing business, flicker thought none where up to it , Miller and burgess have proved what a fool he was

If they haven’t signed pro deals then surely the club are only entitled to the compensation package set out for many years.
Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 22:42 - Jan 19 with 2895 viewsPDIDDY

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 22:37 - Jan 19 by macro

If they haven’t signed pro deals then surely the club are only entitled to the compensation package set out for many years.

Everton state they paid 400k for Foulds , not bury FC, I know we have 30% sell on from Everton. gmr reporting 750 k initial fee and bury want 1 million initial fee, why the problem with bury selling players on, you've done it for years.

Gissa job

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 22:57 - Jan 19 with 2867 viewsmacro

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 22:42 - Jan 19 by PDIDDY

Everton state they paid 400k for Foulds , not bury FC, I know we have 30% sell on from Everton. gmr reporting 750 k initial fee and bury want 1 million initial fee, why the problem with bury selling players on, you've done it for years.

Where did I say there was a problem? I just questioned the amount quoted.
Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 23:09 - Jan 19 with 2831 views442Dale

http://www.evertonfc.com/players/m/mf/matty-foulds

Is there a more updated link with details of the 400k?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 23:23 - Jan 19 with 2790 viewsSandyman

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 23:09 - Jan 19 by 442Dale

http://www.evertonfc.com/players/m/mf/matty-foulds

Is there a more updated link with details of the 400k?

Just £175,000 missing according to The Liverpool Echo...
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-believe-matt
Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 23:25 - Jan 19 with 2781 viewsTVOS1907

You're right, we HAVE done it. Bury haven't yet and all this is most likely another smokescreen.

You lot will swallow anything and Day knows that.

And going back to Dale, in the main we've sold on established players with plenty of league experience and achievements on their CVs, not youngsters who MIGHT do something in the future (which they won't, going off past experience)

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 08:37 - Jan 20 with 2500 viewsjoecooke

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4138506/Manchester-City-spend-

The football world has gone mad!

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 11:16 - Jan 20 with 2929 viewsPDIDDY

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 21:37 - Jan 19 by TVOS1907

Triffic.

What's that about?

Gissa job

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 11:25 - Jan 20 with 2913 viewsParkinsGimp

Mere drop in the Ocean for this s"!t club . And with Pennant signing all proceeds will be taken up again.
Tick Tock
Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 11:31 - Jan 20 with 2896 viewsTVOS1907

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 11:16 - Jan 20 by PDIDDY

What's that about?

Alfie...

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 12:21 - Jan 20 with 2832 viewsPDIDDY

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 11:31 - Jan 20 by TVOS1907

Alfie...

Wrong, what's it all about Alfie. 😘

Gissa job

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 12:26 - Jan 20 with 2825 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Didds, was it your international scouting network that spotted Jermaine playing in Singapore?
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 12:28]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 12:33 - Jan 20 with 2802 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 12:21 - Jan 20 by PDIDDY

Wrong, what's it all about Alfie. 😘

Good spot Didds. Le Fondre was indeed another brilliantly astute signing by Dale.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 12:35 - Jan 20 with 2801 viewsBARRYP

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 23:23 - Jan 19 by Sandyman

Just £175,000 missing according to The Liverpool Echo...
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-believe-matt

Matty foulds, transfer fee stated as 400k here.

http://toffeeweb.com/players/profiles/Foulds.php
Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 12:35 - Jan 20 with 2800 viewsdingdangblue

I can't believe bury missed out on this lad!

'Southend boss Phil Brown joined talkSPORT on Friday and gave his thoughts on Manchester City's signing of Finley Burns.

City have paid the League One club £175,000, potentially rising to £250,000, to take the 13-year-old from their academy - a record deal for a player of that age.

Brown says Burns looks to be a decent prospect, having attracted interest from numerous clubs, but claims it is an 'absolute punt' by the Premier League giants.

"We had Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City interested in this lad," said Brown, speaking on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast.

"He came up top in their scouting system. He is a central defender, a decent player, but I just can't see them at that age.

"When they get to 17, 18 and start coming through the first team ranks, I start noticing it then, but at 14, 15, 16, I don't see it.

"It is an absolute punt. They have got the money to be able to afford that.

"Our whole academy system probably costs £240,000 to £250,000 to run. So, for somebody like Man City to come in and buy one of our younger, precocious talents, you have got to let them go and accept it.'

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 12:37 - Jan 20 with 2795 viewsBARRYP

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 11:25 - Jan 20 by ParkinsGimp

Mere drop in the Ocean for this s"!t club . And with Pennant signing all proceeds will be taken up again.
Tick Tock

Was waiting for this one, pennant monthly salary at tampines was 20,000 Singapore dollars a month, circa £2500 a week of the queens english.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/blog/football-asia/153/post/2856396/jermaine-pennants-sl
Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 12:41 - Jan 20 with 2765 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bury drawing big Bucks apparently on 20:38 - Jan 19 by nordenblue

He'll only be playing for "expenses" just like Eagles no doubt.......keep spending Mr Day you're doing a brilliant job....

Eagles might be playing against bury tonight for Vale.........please do the bizz Chris.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024