Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons away 17:14 - Mar 9 with 3129 viewsShun

Important match on Saturday. Win and we build on last week's fantastic performance and we can really kick on for the top six. Fail to win and we continue to throw away the chance of our best ever season. With Lund and Davies back, combined with such a great performance last week against the league leaders, I feel more confident now than I have done throughout this disastrous run we're on.

However, our away form this season isn't the best. Keane might be missing. And we haven't beaten MK Dons since that fantastic match in the centenary season when they were top of League Two. We went down to ten men early on, Russell saved a penalty and we somehow won 1-0.
MK Dons away on 18:02 - Mar 9 with 3068 views442Dale

Logan
Rafferty, McGahey, McNulty, RNL
Allen, Lund, Rathbone
NML, Andrew/Davies, Henderson

Subs: Wilson, Cannon, Canavan, Camps, Vincenti, Kitching, Davies/Andrew.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

MK Dons away on 18:07 - Mar 9 with 3054 views1949er

Can't complain about that team

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

MK Dons away on 18:12 - Mar 9 with 3046 viewsDaleiLama

Against MK Dons we made a stand to a ten Shun? That's the sign of a well drilled team. I think our W drought will come to an end on Saturday, signalling the start of the second charge of the light brigade.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

MK Dons away on 20:11 - Mar 9 with 2862 viewssuc

I'm not too sure but I think Lundy is out for two games having picked up 10 yellows this season
MK Dons away on 20:25 - Mar 9 with 2830 viewsDaley_Lama

9 yellows.

10th was in the paint pot trophy, the two disciplinary records are separate.

Poll: DF in or out

MK Dons away on 20:26 - Mar 9 with 2829 viewsdean7321

MK Dons away on 18:02 - Mar 9 by 442Dale

Logan
Rafferty, McGahey, McNulty, RNL
Allen, Lund, Rathbone
NML, Andrew/Davies, Henderson

Subs: Wilson, Cannon, Canavan, Camps, Vincenti, Kitching, Davies/Andrew.

Logan
Raff Mcgahey Keane RNL
Lund Rathbone Camps
NML Davies Hendo

Subs
Wilson, McNulty, Cannon, Allen, Vincenti, Kitching, Andrew

Poll: best ever center back

MK Dons away on 20:30 - Mar 9 with 2812 viewsboromat

MK Dons away on 20:11 - Mar 9 by suc

I'm not too sure but I think Lundy is out for two games having picked up 10 yellows this season

That was mentioned the other day because one was in the checkatrade it doesn't count. So he should be ok for Saturday but is only one away.

Difficult match but I'm looking forward to it. £12 ticket means I'm gonna travel as well. It was going to be one I missed but it's tempted me in.

Wouldn't like to guess the team but wouldn't argue with the one above. Camps may come back after a bit of a rest. And maybe Davies and Andrew in the 11 as we're away. Starting to become a lot harder to pick an 11 with players coming back. Also think RNL deserves his chance at LB. The other option if niall is back would be Jim at LB.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

MK Dons away on 21:13 - Mar 9 with 2722 views442Dale

MK Dons away on 20:30 - Mar 9 by boromat

That was mentioned the other day because one was in the checkatrade it doesn't count. So he should be ok for Saturday but is only one away.

Difficult match but I'm looking forward to it. £12 ticket means I'm gonna travel as well. It was going to be one I missed but it's tempted me in.

Wouldn't like to guess the team but wouldn't argue with the one above. Camps may come back after a bit of a rest. And maybe Davies and Andrew in the 11 as we're away. Starting to become a lot harder to pick an 11 with players coming back. Also think RNL deserves his chance at LB. The other option if niall is back would be Jim at LB.

It's ten plus the Checkatrade one, eleven in total. Plus FA suspensions site has him banned for two games.

Big blow. Camps back in then, or maybe Cannon. Definitely not Rafferty in midfield.

Login to get fewer ads

MK Dons away on 21:22 - Mar 9 with 2690 viewsboromat

That is a blow after just getting him back. Yep Camps in for me as well.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

MK Dons away on 07:23 - Mar 10 with 2424 viewsdale4ever

Using the FA site and instering Rochdale AFC it also says McNulty is suspended too!

3 in all:
McDermott
Lund
McNulty

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/suspensions
MK Dons away on 08:33 - Mar 10 with 2358 viewsTVOS1907

MK Dons away on 07:23 - Mar 10 by dale4ever

Using the FA site and instering Rochdale AFC it also says McNulty is suspended too!

3 in all:
McDermott
Lund
McNulty

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/suspensions

McNulty's refers to his red card in the Checkatrade Trophy, so he's suspended from the next game in that competition.

He's only had four yellow cards.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

MK Dons away on 09:13 - Mar 10 with 2298 viewsdingdangblue

MK Dons away on 21:22 - Mar 9 by boromat

That is a blow after just getting him back. Yep Camps in for me as well.

I suppose that is what they call karma - after Lunds 1st '5 bookings' suspension coincided with him missing the game anyway (because he was away on International duty).

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

MK Dons away on 10:39 - Mar 10 with 2204 viewsDaley_Lama

MK Dons away on 21:13 - Mar 9 by 442Dale

It's ten plus the Checkatrade one, eleven in total. Plus FA suspensions site has him banned for two games.

Big blow. Camps back in then, or maybe Cannon. Definitely not Rafferty in midfield.

Bugger.

He did look particularly gutted when booked v Sheff U, I guess this is why.

Poll: DF in or out

MK Dons away on 12:38 - Mar 10 with 2087 views442Dale

Lund will miss Chesterfield away now too.

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/matty-lund-called-up-for-in

MK Dons away on 12:52 - Mar 10 with 2054 viewsBendy

Trying to take the positives from the Lund situation, at least we can't rush him back with too much too soon and risk injury again. This extra week between games may be what his body needs to build up the muscle fitness in training a bit more.

And at least that is three games fewer for him to pick up another five yellows and collect a three game ban.

Still would rather have him fit and available though...
MK Dons away on 12:55 - Mar 10 with 2039 viewsdale4ever

MK Dons away on 08:33 - Mar 10 by TVOS1907

McNulty's refers to his red card in the Checkatrade Trophy, so he's suspended from the next game in that competition.

He's only had four yellow cards.

Ah that's good news then!
MK Dons away on 15:22 - Mar 10 with 1822 viewsdingdangblue

MK Dons away on 12:52 - Mar 10 by Bendy

Trying to take the positives from the Lund situation, at least we can't rush him back with too much too soon and risk injury again. This extra week between games may be what his body needs to build up the muscle fitness in training a bit more.

And at least that is three games fewer for him to pick up another five yellows and collect a three game ban.

Still would rather have him fit and available though...

I think someone posted there are no more 'totting up' suspensions after this weekend.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

MK Dons away on 17:59 - Mar 10 with 1627 viewsYorkshire_Dale

MK Dons away on 12:55 - Mar 10 by dale4ever

Ah that's good news then!

In other good news though.........Ginger Whinger Deano Lewington is banned for Dons as his George Baldock.......so things are starting to even out.......there is hope!
MK Dons away on 18:29 - Mar 10 with 1566 viewsBendy

MK Dons away on 15:22 - Mar 10 by dingdangblue

I think someone posted there are no more 'totting up' suspensions after this weekend.

For FL teams after the 2nd Sunday in March (this weekend)10 yellows is no longer given a suspension. However 15 yellows gets a 3 game ban if they are accrued at any point until the end of the season.
MK Dons away on 13:24 - Mar 11 with 1169 viewsaleanddale

Good luck to the lads today!!

#nofear

#upthedale
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024