Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kensington constituency 17:42 - Jun 9 with 7188 viewsSonofNorfolt

3rd recount coming up, word is Labour won it, this would be a major surprise. If the Tories win the recount they'll be another!
Kensington constituency on 01:32 - Jun 10 with 1809 viewsWindsorHoopMan

The uneducated fools are taking over the country because it's the trendy thing to do, as soon as they get jobs and start paying taxes they'll realise the only thing JC can run is a bath and they will be paying the heating bill for the bath with a coal mine full of 200000 coal miners and loads of train drivers and postmen that only work 3 hours a day for 20k a year. When they all want to go on holiday we all have to sit in darkness until they come back, but we will know when we can turn our lights back on because the factory whistle will blow in the street and all the male workers will march up the road with their sandwiches and the women will scrub the doorsteps while the young scallywags play hoop and stick in the road. It's an absolute fantacy land, I earnt £98,000 last year, I've got 2 yr old twins , a wife who looks after them because it cost more for nursery than she would earn, we get no child benefit, not tax credits, no nothing, I paid £46,000 in tax last year and I'm just getting by. The lady next door doesn't wor, has 4 kids and lives in the same type of house as me, she has even just got a new car, how can that be????? For you information I leave the house at 7.45am and get back for story time at 7.30pm, so I see my kids for 45 mins a day. Who's looking after me then????? Rant over, sorry! Just feel a bit disenfranchised by the lot of them
Kensington constituency on 02:26 - Jun 10 with 1778 viewskarl

Kensington constituency on 01:32 - Jun 10 by WindsorHoopMan

The uneducated fools are taking over the country because it's the trendy thing to do, as soon as they get jobs and start paying taxes they'll realise the only thing JC can run is a bath and they will be paying the heating bill for the bath with a coal mine full of 200000 coal miners and loads of train drivers and postmen that only work 3 hours a day for 20k a year. When they all want to go on holiday we all have to sit in darkness until they come back, but we will know when we can turn our lights back on because the factory whistle will blow in the street and all the male workers will march up the road with their sandwiches and the women will scrub the doorsteps while the young scallywags play hoop and stick in the road. It's an absolute fantacy land, I earnt £98,000 last year, I've got 2 yr old twins , a wife who looks after them because it cost more for nursery than she would earn, we get no child benefit, not tax credits, no nothing, I paid £46,000 in tax last year and I'm just getting by. The lady next door doesn't wor, has 4 kids and lives in the same type of house as me, she has even just got a new car, how can that be????? For you information I leave the house at 7.45am and get back for story time at 7.30pm, so I see my kids for 45 mins a day. Who's looking after me then????? Rant over, sorry! Just feel a bit disenfranchised by the lot of them

You need an accountant mate, politics is the least of your worries
Kensington constituency on 02:47 - Jun 10 with 1771 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'd move in with the lady nest door, my man.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kensington constituency on 02:59 - Jun 10 with 1766 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Are you on PAYE? If you are, then your boss is having you over. If not, then see Karl's post.

Failing that, then have you thought of getting a second job and/or using a food bank? Many people take such measures to survive, so this might work for you.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Kensington constituency on 06:47 - Jun 10 with 1706 views18StoneOfHoop

Kensington constituency on 21:37 - Jun 9 by DannyPaddox

Get in! If only the Queen had turned round to Theresa May this morning and said: "Sorry dear, hung parliament, next goal wins." Great result for Kensington anyway. A poignant coda for the election.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 21:46]

MY (Kensington GE 1979 Liberal candidate) DAD IS DANCING the sand dance IN HIS COFFIN!

#KENSINGTON BORN AND BRED AND AT LAST PROUD OF IT!

#WeDidTheRightThing
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 11:44]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Kensington constituency on 06:56 - Jun 10 with 1702 views18StoneOfHoop

Kensington constituency on 00:55 - Jun 10 by kensalriser

Just plain Kensington since 2010. Chelsea got transferred to Chelsea and Fulham, which is solid Tory.

Not that bleeding solid.

Nigh on 10% swing to Labour in C**ski and Fool Ham too.
Smug Greg Downs a hair's breath from being booted.

OH HAPPY DAY! WE ARE THE MASTERS NOW and KONK is my new butler.

"Iron my fresh copy of The Times tout-de-suite Konky old-boy,I'll have the medium boiled egg with the soldiers not too soggy s'il vous plait and I'll be wearing the red not the mustard cords today wot!? wot!? chop-chop

#MyDearDepartedLateAntiToryKenSingTonLiberalDadIsDancingInHisGrave

Better than shagging Kylie and QPR winning the FA CUP!!!
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 14:38]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Kensington constituency on 10:01 - Jun 10 with 1596 viewsjohncharles

Kensington constituency on 06:56 - Jun 10 by 18StoneOfHoop

Not that bleeding solid.

Nigh on 10% swing to Labour in C**ski and Fool Ham too.
Smug Greg Downs a hair's breath from being booted.

OH HAPPY DAY! WE ARE THE MASTERS NOW and KONK is my new butler.

"Iron my fresh copy of The Times tout-de-suite Konky old-boy,I'll have the medium boiled egg with the soldiers not too soggy s'il vous plait and I'll be wearing the red not the mustard cords today wot!? wot!? chop-chop

#MyDearDepartedLateAntiToryKenSingTonLiberalDadIsDancingInHisGrave

Better than shagging Kylie and QPR winning the FA CUP!!!
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 14:38]

Never had Kyle or won the FA cup but I'll take your word for it. Probably got more chance of shagging Kyle

Just when Theresa thought thingscouldn't get worse, Kensington goes Labour.

Strong and stable my arse.

Kensington constituency on 10:33 - Jun 10 with 1557 viewsQPR_Jim

Kensington constituency on 02:26 - Jun 10 by karl

You need an accountant mate, politics is the least of your worries

I can only assume he means he earns 140-150k a year before tax and that his stated earnings are after the tax he mentions has been deducted. Either that is the case or as you say he needs to visit an accountant and then stop telling other people that they are uneducated pretty quickly. On that point I thought that analysis of demographics showed that the higher the educational qualifications, the more likely you are to vote Labour.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 10:33]
Login to get fewer ads

Kensington constituency on 10:37 - Jun 10 with 1549 views2Thomas2Bowles

The uneducated fools... says the guy paying that much tax

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Kensington constituency on 11:30 - Jun 10 with 1499 viewsBklynRanger

I went to a presentation a few months ago in Kensington Town Hall. One of the people who I saw on tv doing the recount was there was sitting beside me at the back - exceedingly posh type. He spent most of his time constantly interrupting people to tell them to speak up, to the point that it was just disruptive. Superior old kunt. Nice to see the likes of him get a good shock.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 11:31]
Kensington constituency on 13:04 - Jun 10 with 1430 viewskensalriser

I may be an uneducated fool, but can spell fantasy and generally have the hang of correct punctuation.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Kensington constituency on 13:30 - Jun 10 with 1398 viewsLythamR

If you are finding it a struggle to get by how do you think a nurse manages or a train driver or a policeman?
Kensington constituency on 14:46 - Jun 10 with 1341 views18StoneOfHoop

Cry me a river.

You should try sleeping in the gutter with Kelvin McKenzie and Katie Hopkins snoring next to you for a spell with your despicable selfish yuppy cliche views.

Once upon a time England produced more community-minded humbler less wonga obsessed gentleman than Windsor Soup Hoop; a sad tiresomely trolling WUM by the looks of it.

[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 1:44]

Kensington constituency on 16:31 - Jun 10 with 1275 viewsderbyhoop

Kensington constituency on 22:32 - Jun 9 by TacticalR

Election 2017: Why did Canterbury and Mansfield switch sides?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40222242

Canterbury had been Conservative since 1918. Now Labour.

Mansfield never had a Conservative MP since the constituency was created in 1885. Now Conservative.

Mansfield is no longer the centre of the Nottingham coal industry. There is no Nottingham coal industry. It's got more gentrified, with people using the town to commute to Nottingham or Sheffield.
And there are a lot of racists on the Notts/Derbys border. Used to be prime BNP territory. And, if you don't believe that, ask Clive about his spell on the Ripley & Heanor Times?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Kensington constituency on 22:24 - Jun 10 with 1162 viewsNorthernr

Kensington constituency on 16:31 - Jun 10 by derbyhoop

Mansfield is no longer the centre of the Nottingham coal industry. There is no Nottingham coal industry. It's got more gentrified, with people using the town to commute to Nottingham or Sheffield.
And there are a lot of racists on the Notts/Derbys border. Used to be prime BNP territory. And, if you don't believe that, ask Clive about his spell on the Ripley & Heanor Times?

Oh yes, wonderful fun covering the annual Red White and Blue BNP festival in Heanor - sort of a cross between a funfair and the Nuremberg rallies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024