Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? 07:06 - Jan 23 with 39610 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Credit where it`s due lads
1. Who would have picked Carlos ?
2. Who would have bought Mawson for £5m ( now worth £40M plus )

Better to keep Jenkins than leave the yanks in cha
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:57 - Jan 27 with 1430 viewsE20Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:54 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

Wasn't in the Middle East, "tiny cock".

But I did share a wonderful day and evening with a beautiful girl from there, as I said.

How's the poor excuse for a home life going again?? That why you feel the need to be "BOX OFFICE" on an online football forum, FFS??

Of course it is.

Enjoy trolling Everton's forums too, "tiny cock". You really have no life.

Is anybody else really embarassed for this kid reading his fantasy ridden twaddle?

I literally just had to unfurl my toes.

I hope he reads this back when he finishes college/uni or whatever he does to waste his time now. I think it would be a great learning curve of how not to be in future.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:06 - Jan 27 with 1396 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:57 - Jan 27 by E20Jack

Is anybody else really embarassed for this kid reading his fantasy ridden twaddle?

I literally just had to unfurl my toes.

I hope he reads this back when he finishes college/uni or whatever he does to waste his time now. I think it would be a great learning curve of how not to be in future.

Wow, I genuinely think you're a virgin, Dimi the troll.

Spending a day and night with a beautiful girl is a "fantasy" for you, is it?

I'm sorry, genuinely.

It's probably because you spend all day online on "6 screens" "unfurling your toes" thinking about other people's lives.

Walk outside every once in a while and talk to real people, maybe things will change.

Enjoy.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:10 - Jan 27 with 1377 viewsperchrockjack

He s got a friend ,a lady friend at that, in Lisa....

I had a much older lady friend once ..

People are Strange

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:19 - Jan 27 with 1356 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:10 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

He s got a friend ,a lady friend at that, in Lisa....

I had a much older lady friend once ..

People are Strange

Haha true, Perch.

I've had a couple a bit older than me, as well, but 9 years is the biggest difference.

Anything more is not really my thing, if I'm honest.

But people are strange, no doubt about that.

Whatever floats your boat.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:20 - Jan 27 with 1355 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:40 - Jan 25 by MoscowJack

PP,

"Happily accepting"? Really? Did you actually read what I wrote before deciding I was for the sale or happy with it?

As I've said over-and-over, they were desperate and sold to whoever they could before they got relegated and lost their lottery win. EVENTUALLY they MIGHT have found the perfect buyer, but that was a risk that they didn't think they could take.

It was wrong not to have the decency to sell us to someone like a stinking rich Arab or oligarch, but (a) most (not all) of them were desperate not to lose the life-changing sums a sale would bring to their families and (b) the Yanks have more money than the old Board, which isn't a bad thing.

Again, I was not happy with the way the sale was concluded without the Trust. I was furious at the time and was involved in a few things to try and right that. I'm still a bit angry, actually, but probably not as angry as genuine people like Huw Cooze who's suffered the most.

So, that's been done to death - what's next? What's the plan?

Firstly, it's to stay up, so we need to put pressure on the Board to find top quality players asap. It MUST be done for us to have a chance of staying up. Shouldn't we be focusing on this right now?

Once the window's closed, I see the next step as getting the atmosphere at the Liberty as good as, or better, than it was against Liverpool. Five home wins would set us up for staying up.

Or we could all fight, bicker, moan and groan as we go down with a whimper. I know what I'd prefer.

The Res and I really don't get on, in general, but I understand the sense he's talking about the options we have right now.

Once the summer comes, THEN we move to get rid of the failures (or cancers, as some might call them) within our club and get the Trust to stand up and get clarity on (a) who actually owns the club and (b) EXACTLY what are they going to do to ensure a stronger and better future for our club. It will THEN be time to be less reactionary and INSIST on certain demands to protect the club....with the FULL backing of ALL of the fans, not just a few moaners.

I really hope that outlines my views and position clearly because I really feel strongly about this....as you can probably tell ;)
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 10:25]

It did indeed MJ and I replied to most of that in my response to the Res.
It's good to see you feel there is a way forward.
I agree signing top class players is important but we must look for it in areas where other clubs don't. Clubs that take the easy option as they have so much money and just buy players off clubs like us for stupid. Others like Stoke who have tried a one off splurge and it has failed. They, and all other similar sized clubs to us, should be going the same.
We were doing it better than anybody until Jenkins decided this Premier League lark was easy and he could sign players and appoint managers from within as we have a stock of them waiting in the wings.
There is very little I disagree with in your post. It just grinds my gears when I get this 'poor little old Swansea lark', admittedly not really from you.
I feel there is no harm in keeping the pressure on those responsible. The Liberty can still bounce with a great atmosphere provided any protest are kept away from playing time. Carlos and ALL the players need to know we are fully behind them .
We are Premier League and we desrve to be here on merit. The mess we are in was not unavoidable. Incompetence, dellusuions of grandeur and downright slyness has caused it.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:21 - Jan 27 with 1346 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:18 - Jan 25 by perplex

Again check your facts, come you can do it it, will only take you a few minutes because everything you are saying just does not add up, and what`s worse you can not see it.

MJ has does done a much better job of trying to convince me than you and still ain't buying it ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:24 - Jan 27 with 1339 viewsmax936

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:20 - Jan 27 by TheResurrection

The Trust publicly called for Jenkins to resign last month. Since then Silent Stu has sat in club boardroom meetings and no doubt, and hopefully, discussed transfer signings.

What has Stu, or the Trust, done, to follow up this statement? It's this body that should be getting these answers but as always they're never there when you need them.

Instead, they have sat back watching fans argue like fack, allowed the protest groups to get more prominence and as a result will make the atmosphere in the Liberty toxic the first signs of things going against us.

WTF are they doing????

I'm getting the impression that Stu McDonald rarely if ever speaks, he's a superb Supporters Director, Not, pathetic indeed.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:26 - Jan 27 with 1329 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:50 - Jan 25 by MoscowJack

Stoke will be fine. They'll dip into the transfer market and get some decent players in. They're only one or two excellent signings from being top 8 or top 10. They're just having one of those seasons, especially with injuries. Either way, Coates will keep throwing money at the club because he's incredibly rich and adores the club.

Re our best signings - we had a mix of players the managers knew (Scott Sinclair, Borini, Graham, Michu, Hernandez, Flores and many more) and a few sourced by HJ & Co. Of course we're a selling club but, as you said, it fails when the money from sales isn't reinvested wisely. Clubs like ours simply can't afford expensive players like Baston, Mesa, Clucas, Sanches, Paloschi, etc to not have a big impact. Once we run out of players to sell, we're really in the sh!t.

Jenkins & Co did well for a long time but now they're not. This really must be their final chance and final test. If they fail, we'll probably go down and they'll all be replaced.

Agree with most of that although I can't see your man continually chucking money at Stoke.
Lambert?? It ain't looking good imho.

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:26 - Jan 27 with 1326 viewsE20Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:06 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

Wow, I genuinely think you're a virgin, Dimi the troll.

Spending a day and night with a beautiful girl is a "fantasy" for you, is it?

I'm sorry, genuinely.

It's probably because you spend all day online on "6 screens" "unfurling your toes" thinking about other people's lives.

Walk outside every once in a while and talk to real people, maybe things will change.

Enjoy.

Well, I don't tend to go for "girls" no, my wife of 15 years (woman) would object I am sure.

It is clearly a fantasy for you though, as is your whole presence on here and I know for a fact you are currently regretting your latest jaunt into fantasy island.

Utterly cringeworthy.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:27 - Jan 27 with 1319 viewsE20Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:19 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

Haha true, Perch.

I've had a couple a bit older than me, as well, but 9 years is the biggest difference.

Anything more is not really my thing, if I'm honest.

But people are strange, no doubt about that.

Whatever floats your boat.

"Had"

Jesus. You cant be older than 15/16 surely?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:27 - Jan 27 with 1321 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:26 - Jan 27 by E20Jack

Well, I don't tend to go for "girls" no, my wife of 15 years (woman) would object I am sure.

It is clearly a fantasy for you though, as is your whole presence on here and I know for a fact you are currently regretting your latest jaunt into fantasy island.

Utterly cringeworthy.

Lol
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:29 - Jan 27 with 1309 viewsE20Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:27 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

Lol

Lulz, lmfao, h8r

You have been truly outed in this one kid.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:38 - Jan 27 with 1288 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:29 - Jan 27 by E20Jack

Lulz, lmfao, h8r

You have been truly outed in this one kid.

Yes, in your deranged, obsessed troll mind you are Captain Crusader on PS.

In reality, you are "tiny cock" res' little tagalong, obsessively posting to score points with your idol.

Truly entertaining stuff, just like your 'expertise' on finance and football, haha.

Keep up the charade, Dimi the troll. Everyone knows.

Real stuff to do now, "6 screens". Enjoy the "toe unfurling" you got going on.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:41 - Jan 27 with 1277 viewsE20Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:38 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

In reality, you are "tiny cock" res' little tagalong, obsessively posting to score points with your idol.

Truly entertaining stuff, just like your 'expertise' on finance and football, haha.

Back to "dimi", "troll", "dimi", "troll".

Nice to see you you learned from your mistakes and now put a feeling masking "haha" instead of an age exposing "lol".

You have been well and truly busted. Log off kid, you are way out of your depth
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 14:44]

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 1267 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:41 - Jan 27 by E20Jack

Back to "dimi", "troll", "dimi", "troll".

Nice to see you you learned from your mistakes and now put a feeling masking "haha" instead of an age exposing "lol".

You have been well and truly busted. Log off kid, you are way out of your depth
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 14:44]

Lol
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:45 - Jan 27 with 1258 viewsE20Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:44 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

Lol

Lulz.

Exposed.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:49 - Jan 27 with 1242 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:38 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

Time you logged back in to Plenty of Fish in Kuwait my spotty little fantastical shadow. You're toast on here, same as Siggy is at Everton.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:50 - Jan 27 with 1242 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:45 - Jan 27 by E20Jack

Lulz.

Exposed.

Lol.

Follow me around on every thread, Dimi the troll.

Down arrow my posts, like the perfect little troll you are.

You were "exposed" long ago and everyone knows.

Surely a new username is in order, once again?
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:55 - Jan 27 with 1228 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:49 - Jan 27 by TheResurrection

Time you logged back in to Plenty of Fish in Kuwait my spotty little fantastical shadow. You're toast on here, same as Siggy is at Everton.

Haha, "tiny cock" res logs on with his usual inane bbullsshitt.

Pretty obvious what you guys do, 'innit'?

You are easily the most deranged and hated poster on here, and you've been wrong about literally everything.

But you're very threatened by me for some reason, huh?

Enjoy Plenty of Fish you goofy idiot. Is that what you use to quench those 'secret' desires?
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:58 - Jan 27 with 1215 viewsE20Jack

I think a nerve has firmly been touched on this one.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:00 - Jan 27 with 1208 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:58 - Jan 27 by E20Jack

I think a nerve has firmly been touched on this one.

Lol
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:03 - Jan 27 with 1198 viewsE20Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:00 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

Lol

Lulz.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:04 - Jan 27 with 1198 viewsDarran

I can’t lie,how the fuçk anyone actually replies to that prick E20 is beyond me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:07 - Jan 27 with 1192 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:04 - Jan 27 by Darran

I can’t lie,how the fuçk anyone actually replies to that prick E20 is beyond me.

You can't do a lot of things, can't think, can't understand. Can't even get a stiffy.

You're irrelevant.

Nirvana,

What's this one like? http://arablounge.com/?&affiliateID=internationaldater

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:08 - Jan 27 with 1187 viewsE20Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:04 - Jan 27 by Darran

You certainly can lie.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024