Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? 07:06 - Jan 23 with 39612 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Credit where it`s due lads
1. Who would have picked Carlos ?
2. Who would have bought Mawson for £5m ( now worth £40M plus )

Better to keep Jenkins than leave the yanks in cha
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:11 - Jan 27 with 2162 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:04 - Jan 27 by Darran

I can’t lie,how the fuçk anyone actually replies to that prick E20 is beyond me.

I'm sorry I've let you down, Darran.

Part of me is entertained by Dimi's obsessive craziness, I guess.

Only way to get rid of him is cut off the oxygen, so I'll start doing that.

Doubtful he leaves, though, he's clearly not got much else going on.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:14 - Jan 27 with 2151 viewsE20Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:11 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

I'm sorry I've let you down, Darran.

Part of me is entertained by Dimi's obsessive craziness, I guess.

Only way to get rid of him is cut off the oxygen, so I'll start doing that.

Doubtful he leaves, though, he's clearly not got much else going on.

You say this every single time you get schooled on here, a very convenient short term "out" after making yourself look a fool.

We both know you will be back on here next time squirming like a good un at my beck and call until someone throws you another lifeline.

"Had"

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:16 - Jan 27 with 2147 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:07 - Jan 27 by TheResurrection

You can't do a lot of things, can't think, can't understand. Can't even get a stiffy.

You're irrelevant.

Nirvana,

What's this one like? http://arablounge.com/?&affiliateID=internationaldater

There you go fantasizing about other posters' "stiffys".

You really are obsessed with the subject, "tiny cock". I'd suggest you just act on those urges and see if you're a happier person because of it.

As for your link, I wouldn't click on anything you post ever so not sure what it is.

Judging by the name, though, sounds like you want some Arab "tiny cock"? Can't help you there, I'm afraid, not my expertise.

You'll just have to try it yourself. Good luck.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:19 - Jan 27 with 2140 viewsE20Jack

You touched a nerve here Res. Wonderful viewing.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 20:38 - Jan 27 with 2037 viewsJENKINSOUT

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:10 - Jan 26 by MoscowJack

Jesus....are you that thick, simply ignorant or both? Really???

You've just agreed with me but then have a pop at me.

I've got my own place to stay in Mallorca and don't need handouts from anyone, but you seem to know better. Unbelievable and quite pathetic too. If I believed, even for one second, Martin Morgan had acted as bad as Jenkins and Dineen, I would have told him in no uncertain terms and I doubt whether we would be talking after that, but I don't. Far from it, but that's just my opinion based on the facts as I know them and the fact I was in Swansea when a lot of it kicked off...but people like you never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

tucked a nerve did I?

anyway your generally ok as I think you would call it as it is it is little boy T2C who is in the pocket of the board his go clearly well stroked
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 20:39]

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 20:58 - Jan 27 with 1996 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 20:38 - Jan 27 by JENKINSOUT

tucked a nerve did I?

anyway your generally ok as I think you would call it as it is it is little boy T2C who is in the pocket of the board his go clearly well stroked
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 20:39]

Tucked a nerve??

Do you know what, i'm done with trying to educate pork on here.

We're all roasting each other for having an opinion. I can see merits in getting shot of Jenkins now, 100% I can. It's my strong opinion he should stay til the end of the season though.

So facking what.... get on with it.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:18 - Jan 27 with 1959 viewsJENKINSOUT

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 20:58 - Jan 27 by TheResurrection

Tucked a nerve??

Do you know what, i'm done with trying to educate pork on here.

We're all roasting each other for having an opinion. I can see merits in getting shot of Jenkins now, 100% I can. It's my strong opinion he should stay til the end of the season though.

So facking what.... get on with it.

predictive text does for the best of us

you'll be back next time someone posts something that goes against the agenda dineen wants you to have cos he's making you look a mug by telling people you are in his pocket. him and his brother

Jenkins out but for me its at the end of the week

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:07 - Jan 27 with 1920 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:18 - Jan 27 by JENKINSOUT

predictive text does for the best of us

you'll be back next time someone posts something that goes against the agenda dineen wants you to have cos he's making you look a mug by telling people you are in his pocket. him and his brother

Jenkins out but for me its at the end of the week

Dineen is telling people???

Fack off pal, you're the only mug on here hiding behind your CAPITAL LETTERS and making up bullshit.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:50 - Jan 28 with 1780 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:16 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

All very well and fine, they are what they are, although I think most people commenting the strongest aren't being particularly genuine if they were faced with the same dilemma and the prospect of securing millions for themselves and their families.

It's all so easy to be so holier than though knowing they will never have to make this choice. That's another massive black mark against the argument.

But still, we all are in total agreement the way they did it wasn't in the best interests of the Trust, therefore the fans, and perhaps not the Club, I guess only time will tell there.

Someone mentioned Cardiff and Tan earlier. Now he humiliated them, but I wonder what the all round general feeling is about him now? I would hazard a guess a lot either don't care so much now or actually think he's doing some good stuff. And why? Well primarily because they appointed a manager that brought everyone together again. It's really as simple as that, although finding the right manager isn't easy.

All some fans are doing by continuing this crusade, and remember, every single Swans fans agrees with the points against the sell out's, is jeopardising our chances of staying in this league.

It's really as simple as that.

JENKINS OUT..... BUT IN THE SUMMER.

Get behind Carlos.

I don't think anyone denies Jenkins did a brilliant job up to the ML sacking.
I dont think anyone decries him for getting his big pay day.
Due diligence, the sly way in which the Trust were left out of the loop, and the sheer incompetence due to personal arrogance is what wrecked the reputation of our DOF.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:41 - Jan 28 with 1740 viewsQJumpingJack

If Jenkins could publically apologise to the Trust it would be a start.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:52 - Jan 28 with 1640 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:41 - Jan 28 by QJumpingJack

The Res is saying it is the Yanks that are hampering Jenkins in his transfer dealings. He is pretty poor at signing players so we really are in it if this is the case.
Under such circumstances I think he should apologise and resign giving the Trust enough shares so they can have the veto in Board meetings.
He could then join us all in the fight against the alleged Hedge Funders and asset strippers.
It would go some way to saving his reputation but he would still be culpable for the mess we are in.
Mind you he should have done this when he was obviously overulled when Blobby was appointed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:54 - Jan 28 with 1633 viewsLoyal

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:41 - Jan 28 by QJumpingJack

I'm sorry for stitching the club up and making 7 million.
Yeah ok Huw, good bloke.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:10 - Jan 28 with 1608 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:52 - Jan 28 by Private_Partz

The Res is saying it is the Yanks that are hampering Jenkins in his transfer dealings. He is pretty poor at signing players so we really are in it if this is the case.
Under such circumstances I think he should apologise and resign giving the Trust enough shares so they can have the veto in Board meetings.
He could then join us all in the fight against the alleged Hedge Funders and asset strippers.
It would go some way to saving his reputation but he would still be culpable for the mess we are in.
Mind you he should have done this when he was obviously overulled when Blobby was appointed.

No I didn't

I said the Americans have overridden him on several key decisions. Decisions which have come back to bite us on the arse.

To all intents and purposes they kept out of his way last January.

This one remains to be seen.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:18 - Jan 28 with 1583 viewsDJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:10 - Jan 28 by TheResurrection

No I didn't

I said the Americans have overridden him on several key decisions. Decisions which have come back to bite us on the arse.

To all intents and purposes they kept out of his way last January.

This one remains to be seen.

If they are overriding him on key decisions why should we keep him? (genuine question)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:20 - Jan 28 with 1570 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:18 - Jan 28 by DJack

If they are overriding him on key decisions why should we keep him? (genuine question)

Jesus. How many times..........

Because they keep going back to him when they've realised their mistakes.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:21 - Jan 28 with 1566 viewsperchrockjack

We be got a fair chance of getting out of is relegation scrap. However ,given our chairman s ineptitude ,it could actually be the most telling factor and send us down.

This is totally unnecessary .Its as if some want us to free fall .

Incredible
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 19:23]

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:25 - Jan 28 with 1559 viewsDarran

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:21 - Jan 28 by perchrockjack

We be got a fair chance of getting out of is relegation scrap. However ,given our chairman s ineptitude ,it could actually be the most telling factor and send us down.

This is totally unnecessary .Its as if some want us to free fall .

Incredible
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 19:23]

Anyone speak bindipper?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:45 - Jan 28 with 1526 viewsDJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:20 - Jan 28 by TheResurrection

...and what about his numerous mistakes. He is in no way earning his wages.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:49 - Jan 28 with 1514 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:45 - Jan 28 by DJack

...and what about his numerous mistakes. He is in no way earning his wages.

Which mistakes?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:50 - Jan 28 with 1508 viewsDarran

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:49 - Jan 28 by TheResurrection

Which mistakes?

How about selling to the Yanks? lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:52 - Jan 28 with 1504 viewsDJack

Which mistakes?

The players we bought at great expense only to give away/loan, Guidolin etc.

Remember you were often screaming from the rooftops about Jenkins but for some reason now he is a "victim" of the Yanks, come of it.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:56 - Jan 28 with 1488 viewslonglostjack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:50 - Jan 28 by Darran

How about selling to the Yanks? lol

A couple of million in his pocket later? At the moment I doubt if he'd see it as a mistake ;-)

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:59 - Jan 28 with 1477 viewsvetchonian

Which mistakes?

Monk

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 20:13 - Jan 28 with 1452 viewsswan65split

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:20 - Jan 28 by TheResurrection

comical....
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 20:19 - Jan 28 with 1435 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:52 - Jan 28 by DJack

The players we bought at great expense only to give away/loan, Guidolin etc.

Remember you were often screaming from the rooftops about Jenkins but for some reason now he is a "victim" of the Yanks, come of it.

Yes I was but that was one lone voice in the wilderness usually. Now this is a bully witch hunt and that's not on.

Jenkins has made mistakes, the whole board has, but he's got us out of it last year and I'm praying he can do it again.

That's all this is.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024