Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? 07:06 - Jan 23 with 39609 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Credit where it`s due lads
1. Who would have picked Carlos ?
2. Who would have bought Mawson for £5m ( now worth £40M plus )

Better to keep Jenkins than leave the yanks in cha
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:10 - Jan 26 with 2324 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:42 - Jan 26 by JENKINSOUT

The change in viewpoint of the Resurrection can only mean one thing and it has been obvious for a while. i was talking to one of the Dineen's the other day about him and it was admitted that Lee has him in his pocket.

you can see through it when you think about it - total defending of Jenkins, the "fact" posted the other day that we had tapped up Carlos and every single good decision is a well done to huw but when it goes wrong then its the yanks fault. the only people i have ever heard saying that are jenkins and dineen
FWIW i would actually keep jenkins now until the end of the season but he needs to go on may 13th and not after. the danger is if we stay up then he gets a stay of execution and we will be in the same position next season
Moscow Nick has similar problems to the res but his pal is martin morgan and stays in holiday villas have to be protected

Jesus....are you that thick, simply ignorant or both? Really???

You've just agreed with me but then have a pop at me.

I've got my own place to stay in Mallorca and don't need handouts from anyone, but you seem to know better. Unbelievable and quite pathetic too. If I believed, even for one second, Martin Morgan had acted as bad as Jenkins and Dineen, I would have told him in no uncertain terms and I doubt whether we would be talking after that, but I don't. Far from it, but that's just my opinion based on the facts as I know them and the fact I was in Swansea when a lot of it kicked off...but people like you never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:16 - Jan 26 with 2298 viewsglanmorjak

Most fans want Jenkins out of the football club, or away from his current role as soon as possible, but what is very difficult to understand, especially for a club in the Premier League is that he is the ONLY guy at the Liberty who makes decisions on the football side of the club, and nobody else. That applies to the academy as well. How a company with a multi-million turnover can depend on just one man is extremely difficult to believe in this day and age.

As much as it goes against the grain, Jenkins, because of his contact book, especially agents, needs to stay until at least to the 1st of February, preferably until the end of the season.

I do know Chris and his father, and I have not always agreed with what they have posted on forums, but he is totally correct in what he has posted.

Jenkins's role over the years, especially when everybody was on the bandwagon of success, has allowed him to totally dominate a position, earning himself the caption-"In Huw we Trust. Take him away from that role now, a person who has been the only guy to talk to agents on behalf of the club on any football matter, would be calamity. After the window has closed, a different scenario with only the possibility of players' contracts or planning with agents for next season on the agenda.

We are in the mess we are in, especially in player recruitment, because of extremely poor football decision making since Laudrup was sacked and there is only one man to blame, Jenkins. But what is required now is to make decisions that are best for the football club and that decision should be to relieve him of his position at the end of the season, not now, irrespective of if we stay up or be relegated.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:17 - Jan 26 with 2294 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It's a pity that Jenkins only alluded to the fact that he might walk at the end of the season in his recent interview. It would be better all round if he had stated that was definitely leaving at the end of the season. I think everyone would then move on and the distraction would be over.

Unfortunately no one feels they can trust Jenkins so he might leave, he might not. I fear that he'll only leave if we go down and will continue to stink the place out next season if we stay up.

Maybe it's time for the Americans to come clean and say that Jenkins was contracted to stay on for two years as part of the deal and that he will definitely not be staying on beyond the summer.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:17 - Jan 26 with 2287 viewsswancity

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:10 - Jan 26 by MoscowJack

I've got my own place to stay in Mallorca and don't need handouts from anyone, but you seem to know better. Unbelievable and quite pathetic too. If I believed, even for one second, Martin Morgan had acted as bad as Jenkins and Dineen, I would have told him in no uncertain terms and I doubt whether we would be talking after that, but I don't. Far from it, but that's just my opinion based on the facts as I know them and the fact I was in Swansea when a lot of it kicked off...but people like you never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

I'm sure the truth will come out eventually Nick but it's a bit naive to believe that Jenkins and Dineen went that far down the road without telling the main money man i.e. morgan of their intentions. It's very unlikely let's be fair that they would do it to Morgan as well as the Trust.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:41 - Jan 26 with 2246 viewsjack247

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:16 - Jan 26 by glanmorjak

Most fans want Jenkins out of the football club, or away from his current role as soon as possible, but what is very difficult to understand, especially for a club in the Premier League is that he is the ONLY guy at the Liberty who makes decisions on the football side of the club, and nobody else. That applies to the academy as well. How a company with a multi-million turnover can depend on just one man is extremely difficult to believe in this day and age.

As much as it goes against the grain, Jenkins, because of his contact book, especially agents, needs to stay until at least to the 1st of February, preferably until the end of the season.

I do know Chris and his father, and I have not always agreed with what they have posted on forums, but he is totally correct in what he has posted.

Jenkins's role over the years, especially when everybody was on the bandwagon of success, has allowed him to totally dominate a position, earning himself the caption-"In Huw we Trust. Take him away from that role now, a person who has been the only guy to talk to agents on behalf of the club on any football matter, would be calamity. After the window has closed, a different scenario with only the possibility of players' contracts or planning with agents for next season on the agenda.

We are in the mess we are in, especially in player recruitment, because of extremely poor football decision making since Laudrup was sacked and there is only one man to blame, Jenkins. But what is required now is to make decisions that are best for the football club and that decision should be to relieve him of his position at the end of the season, not now, irrespective of if we stay up or be relegated.

I don’t think anyone is suggesting he goes and we don’t replace him.

Your last sentence I agree with completely (as well as the post beneath). We won’t benefit this season from getting rid. If he was stepping down at the end of the season and that was made public, all this nonsense would die down.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:09 - Jan 26 with 2185 viewswaynekerr55

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:10 - Jan 26 by MoscowJack

Thinly veiled "I'm considerably richer than yaaaaw" (Harry Enfield) post 😉

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:15 - Jan 26 with 2172 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:09 - Jan 26 by waynekerr55

Thinly veiled "I'm considerably richer than yaaaaw" (Harry Enfield) post 😉

And the Res is the "Only Me..." character?

It would be a close vote as to who would be "Tim Nice But Dim" ;)

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:58 - Jan 26 with 2115 viewsperplex

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:00 - Jan 25 by mahoss

I don't think it's unreasonable for us to compete with Stoke,Palace,Southampton and West Brom.
Especially with us being in the Prem for the last 7 years.
Same amount of money coming into the club,10 yrs ago I'd have agreed with you,but not now.

Maybe the revenue from the Prem and TV is similar but you do realise the majority of the clubs you have just mentioned have backers who put in far more money into there clubs than us, just add up the money they spent on bringing players in compared to ourselves.
Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:41 - Jan 26 with 2054 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:27 - Jan 25 by TheResurrection

Happily accept what? Make your point clear.

If it's myself and Nick you're talking about id say we are very realistic when it comes to the sale of shares and why they did it. That's not accepting anything, it's just not being naiveenough to think a club like ours had the blueprint for eternal success.

I'm quite shocked and alarmed you think like that.

Also, there would've been no guarantees whatsoever that with due diligence and all the time in the world to source new buyers, that they would've been good for Swansea in the long run.

Is Tan good for Cardiff? You could've argued definitely not at one point, you can't argue so vehemently against him now.

There's no blueprint, there's no magic bullet, there's no permanent recipe for success in football. It tends to be cyclical to a certain degree and yes, mismanagement can accelerate that, but it's naive in the extreme to think we had it all and it should always have been like that. Ridiculously naive

OK. Fairy Nuff. You don't happily accept it but are prepared to live with the current situation. How's that? :-)
I agree there is no magic formula but what you and MJ think is unsustainable in my view is probably the only way forward and achievable.
I have always said that the highest paid person at this club should be the manager. He and the recruitment team should be tuned into world football so we can pull in hungry young players with talent who will bolster our squad and give us options to sell on at a large profit when necessary. Who knows, when the sun shines we might even have some money to shove aside for a rainy. That is optimistic granted.
ML seems particularly tuned into this system until we sacked the goose that was laying the golden eggs. Beilsa may very well have been a possibility too. Who cares if the odd agent acts like an agent and creams off a couple of million? Provided it brings the lolly in so what.
Every time you sign a player it is gamble. Same when you sign a manager. Also the same when. you go looking for new owners. That does not mean you shouldn't try to to do itand those involved should have a Scooby about what they are doing.
Jenkins is no good at signing players, starting to fail in his ability to sign managers and was completely self interested when selling out to a new owner.
Due diligence was minimal it would be kind to say as leaving outa major shareholder in negotiations, who had scuppered a previous deal, would point to this.
Nothing is certain in football but sitting back and saying we have to live with the current situation and think that, as little old Swansea, we can't do anything else is not for me.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2018 19:44]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:46 - Jan 26 with 2040 viewsperchrockjack

Think the Res resembles the Afrikaaner character

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:58 - Jan 26 with 2008 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:41 - Jan 26 by Private_Partz

OK. Fairy Nuff. You don't happily accept it but are prepared to live with the current situation. How's that? :-)
I agree there is no magic formula but what you and MJ think is unsustainable in my view is probably the only way forward and achievable.
I have always said that the highest paid person at this club should be the manager. He and the recruitment team should be tuned into world football so we can pull in hungry young players with talent who will bolster our squad and give us options to sell on at a large profit when necessary. Who knows, when the sun shines we might even have some money to shove aside for a rainy. That is optimistic granted.
ML seems particularly tuned into this system until we sacked the goose that was laying the golden eggs. Beilsa may very well have been a possibility too. Who cares if the odd agent acts like an agent and creams off a couple of million? Provided it brings the lolly in so what.
Every time you sign a player it is gamble. Same when you sign a manager. Also the same when. you go looking for new owners. That does not mean you shouldn't try to to do itand those involved should have a Scooby about what they are doing.
Jenkins is no good at signing players, starting to fail in his ability to sign managers and was completely self interested when selling out to a new owner.
Due diligence was minimal it would be kind to say as leaving outa major shareholder in negotiations, who had scuppered a previous deal, would point to this.
Nothing is certain in football but sitting back and saying we have to live with the current situation and think that, as little old Swansea, we can't do anything else is not for me.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2018 19:44]

What's the weather like there in Fantasy Land mate? ;-)

But seriously, give me an example of this football utopia you talk of? Where everything runs just the way you dream it?

What clubs do this?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 20:25 - Jan 26 with 1955 viewswaynekerr55

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:15 - Jan 26 by MoscowJack

And the Res is the "Only Me..." character?

It would be a close vote as to who would be "Tim Nice But Dim" ;)

There should be a "Tim is a cūnt and dim" and that would be the fûcking weirdo mart6
[Post edited 26 Jan 2018 20:44]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 01:23 - Jan 27 with 1828 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:15 - Jan 26 by MoscowJack

Brynmill,

You're either not very good at reading or simply thick, I'm not sure which one it is! Really. I mean that 100%.

I've stated here (in this very thread) how much wrong and bad Jenkins has done. I think it was despicable how he sold the club without the Trust being involved and I think he's undone all the good that he ever did for this club. The point I was TRYING to make is that he did a LOT of good, but now he's done a lot of bad.

I think Jenkins should have gone last summer and should go at the end of this season too. And Dineen.

I'll be honest enough to give Jenkins credit for some of the incredible work that he was involved in for 10+ years but for the past 3+ years (since Laudrup really) he's undone all of that. Buying crap players can sometimes be simply a change in luck but there are too many other things (the lies and deceit mainly) that mean he's got to go, in my opinion.

Is that clear enough for you now????

Yes I can read. I can also read between the lines. You are an apologist, pure and simple. You can call me thick stupid or whatever other nicety you feel like using - it's your defence mechanism.

Whatever good Jenkins, Morgan or Dineen ever did has been undone . Their strand of credit they worked really hard for (or not as some would say) has been entirely eroded away by their underhanded actions during their attempt to take this club, my club, to the next level .

Is that a plain and simple enough answer for you to understand, do nothing Nicholas?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 01:25 - Jan 27 with 1827 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:59 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

Why do you ask that?

Not for any reason such ask to ask where you are sitting. I never want to meet you.

I'm just interested to whether you are actually a stakeholder in the club.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 1:26]

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 01:29 - Jan 27 with 1818 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:27 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

The Trust could've done the same thing with the new Americans in April 2017.

The trust board? Was Moscow Nikolaos involved at the time? Is that why he's so touchy?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 01:32 - Jan 27 with 1812 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:58 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

But seriously, give me an example of this football utopia you talk of? Where everything runs just the way you dream it?

What clubs do this?

Fantasy land? You're the one whose virtual reality goggles ate on the blink mate

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 01:44 - Jan 27 with 1801 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:49 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

Well you're about as perceptive as the piss stains all down your trousers mate.

The tweet to Kaplan was to remind him what Carlos Carvalhal has done in5 games compared to what Clement couldn't do in the 12 (TWELVE) before.....

And to remind him that had he listened to Jenkins this up turn in form would've probably meant we'd be out of the drop zone by now

Haha haha talk about thick as shit....

Perceptive???

Jenkins chum?? Haha if only you knew.

Nice to ruin you, by the way, on your return here.

You were defending Clement for most of the season too. Hypocrite

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:55 - Jan 27 with 1715 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 01:23 - Jan 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes I can read. I can also read between the lines. You are an apologist, pure and simple. You can call me thick stupid or whatever other nicety you feel like using - it's your defence mechanism.

Whatever good Jenkins, Morgan or Dineen ever did has been undone . Their strand of credit they worked really hard for (or not as some would say) has been entirely eroded away by their underhanded actions during their attempt to take this club, my club, to the next level .

Is that a plain and simple enough answer for you to understand, do nothing Nicholas?

An apologist? Do you actually understand what you're writing, Brynmill, or do you just write words and hope they make sense??

I've said that Jenkins and Dineen should be nowhere near our club, once this season's over. I've said that the way the club was sold disgusts me and I've said that I wish the old board had waited to find richer buyers. Does that sound like an apologist to you?

I've said for us to focus on making the atmosphere as good as it was against Liverpool for every remaining home game, because our best chance of survival is to win our home games. If that makes me an apologist then I hope there are 20,000 more apologists that agree with me!

You're as entitled to your opinion as I am but if you're going to throw stones, at least read my replies to you and get the facts right. It's extremely boring having to repeat yourself over and over, like talking to a 2 year old.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:00 - Jan 27 with 1705 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 01:29 - Jan 27 by Brynmill_Jack

The trust board? Was Moscow Nikolaos involved at the time? Is that why he's so touchy?

I was actually trying to do everything I could behind the scenes to stop Yanks 1.0 deal, although it was admittedly a lot less than others, of course. I was absolutely furious that the owners would try and sell the club to anyone without any due diligence, especially as it didn't take long to dig the dirt of the people buying.

I presume you just smashed loads of random words on a keyboard, hoping they made sense in a public forum!

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:26 - Jan 27 with 1630 viewsswancity

When it gets to Court the truth will finally emerge. I very much doubt that Jenkins and Dineen would have also shat on Morgan in the same way they did with the Trust but where greed and millions of pounds are at stake anything is possible. 👍

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:50 - Jan 27 with 1606 viewsjacktheripper

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:26 - Jan 27 by swancity

When it gets to Court the truth will finally emerge. I very much doubt that Jenkins and Dineen would have also shat on Morgan in the same way they did with the Trust but where greed and millions of pounds are at stake anything is possible. 👍

I dont think MM was shat on at all although he may have been a reluctant seller. Only he will know why he chose to do so.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:03 - Jan 27 with 1585 viewsswancity

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:50 - Jan 27 by jacktheripper

I dont think MM was shat on at all although he may have been a reluctant seller. Only he will know why he chose to do so.

Agreed. It simply didn't happen IMO

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:17 - Jan 27 with 1576 viewsjackjackjackjack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:58 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

What clubs do this?

I'm not sure if a lot of our supporters are a bit thick, or that they don't know much about football, other than our team. They seem to think it's easy to sign players, and every other club would have an amazing transfer policy. whilst overlooking, Jordan Ibe, Berahino, Mitrovic, etc.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:20 - Jan 27 with 1564 viewswobbly

Dineen tickled Res’ tummy a while back and he fast changed his tune. I guess Huw got his tickling stick out this time. Shame.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:25 - Jan 27 with 1557 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:55 - Jan 27 by MoscowJack

An apologist? Do you actually understand what you're writing, Brynmill, or do you just write words and hope they make sense??

I've said that Jenkins and Dineen should be nowhere near our club, once this season's over. I've said that the way the club was sold disgusts me and I've said that I wish the old board had waited to find richer buyers. Does that sound like an apologist to you?

I've said for us to focus on making the atmosphere as good as it was against Liverpool for every remaining home game, because our best chance of survival is to win our home games. If that makes me an apologist then I hope there are 20,000 more apologists that agree with me!

You're as entitled to your opinion as I am but if you're going to throw stones, at least read my replies to you and get the facts right. It's extremely boring having to repeat yourself over and over, like talking to a 2 year old.

Well don't f*cking reply then!

Let's recap. You were arguing with Private Partz and others over Laudrups tenure here as manager, whose role was made impossible by a clique of senior players undermining him and then having the indignity of being sacked by text/email (for eroding the principles of the club). Yeah, right.

From those heights we now find ourselves staving off relegation for the second season running (you'll probably say we're always doing it being a tiny club) , dismissing unsuitable manager after unsuitable manager and signing players for large fees who then rarely play for us because they don't fit. The standard of football has fallen off a cliff too as a direct consequence since 2013. If these are the principles of the football club thank God Laudrup and Tutumulu WERE eroding them.

But I don't hear you criticize Jenkins and co for that. instead like the Aberdare official fans leader you focus on the way the size of the club has brought us to this point and Jenkins worked "miracles" for "so long" and we should be grateful for just being in the PL.

The truth is, had Jenkins shipped out the troublemakers and backed Laudrup I'm willing to bet we wouldn't be struggling as we are now.

If you can't see that your slant on the whole affair mirrors what the sell outs were saying at the time then it's not me that has to learn how to read. It's you.

Laudrup actually took us to the next level. Jenkins, Morgan , Dineen and co by their actions could very well feasibly see us do a Portsmouth.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024