Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? 07:06 - Jan 23 with 40652 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Credit where it`s due lads
1. Who would have picked Carlos ?
2. Who would have bought Mawson for £5m ( now worth £40M plus )

Better to keep Jenkins than leave the yanks in cha
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:47 - Jan 24 with 2480 viewsLeonWasGod

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:39 - Jan 24 by Bobby_Fischer

Weren't we in 12th they sacked Laudrup by email? Nearly relegated my arse.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 23:42]

We were a couple of points off the relegation places, and in the main the footie hard turned to sh*t. At the time it felt like he'd lost the players and we were only going downwards. Although I still think we'd have gone further in the Europa if he'd stayed on. The league seemed an afterthought though, and we couldn't afford that.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:49 - Jan 24 with 2476 viewsBobby_Fischer

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:47 - Jan 24 by LeonWasGod

We were a couple of points off the relegation places, and in the main the footie hard turned to sh*t. At the time it felt like he'd lost the players and we were only going downwards. Although I still think we'd have gone further in the Europa if he'd stayed on. The league seemed an afterthought though, and we couldn't afford that.

Nowhere near relegated then.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:55 - Jan 24 with 2469 viewsBobby_Fischer

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:33 - Jan 24 by TheResurrection

But they didn't block it or publicly disagree or state they weren't happy with it. They held a meeting which outlined the heads of terms and also what they (the Trust) wanted from the deal, in terms of protection for itself.

They stated they had carried out their own due diligence but kept that private, so nothing to see there, and also said that by the time the Trust meeting had come around Moor's and Noel's interest had already cooled.

Now wind on til Americans part two and they had the exact same chance to block, well at least kick up a public fuss, or state they weren't happy and disagree with the takeover.

Just like with Part One, they didn't do that for Part Two.

I've asked the Trust why they didn't play holy hell in the April of last year when they say they first heard of the new deal, publicly stating....

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD THIS DEAL BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN WITHOUT OUR FULL CONSULTATION AND AS 21% SHAREHOLDERS WHO HAVE BEEN EXCLUDED FROM TALKS UNTIL THIS POINT, WE WILL BE SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE TO ENSURE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

Now that would've meant blocking, disagreeing or showing unhappiness.

Not what they did, not at all....

And that is why no legal action will ever be taken, they said f*ck all and just let it go through unprotested then tried to build bridges. What a f*cking mess.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 23:55]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 06:00 - Jan 25 with 2421 viewsjack247

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:49 - Jan 24 by Bobby_Fischer

Nowhere near relegated then.

We were dropping like a stone. Points wise we weren’t far off relegation, though there were plenty of teams below us, our form was poor and he had lost interest as well as the dressing room.

Sacking Laudrup wasn’t the problem, replacing him with Monk was.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:37 - Jan 25 with 2375 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:30 - Jan 24 by jack247

All of this certainly implies these investors are out there. OK, Coates at Stoke and Bloom at Brighton, but I don’t think any of the others are local boys done good.

Which begs the question, what on earth were the devious toads doing selling to a hedge fund?

It is incredible isn't it? It seems at least two posters here happily accept this.
JTAK was actually doing its job. We know of at least three investors were queuing up. Albeit two of them dodgy and we sold to the second one.
A bit of patience, due diligence, and openness with the Trust could very well gave meant big pay days for the selloits and an owner that actually had the power to take us to the next level.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 7:39]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:38 - Jan 25 with 2372 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 06:00 - Jan 25 by jack247

We were dropping like a stone. Points wise we weren’t far off relegation, though there were plenty of teams below us, our form was poor and he had lost interest as well as the dressing room.

We were 15th, 3 points off relegation and dropping like a stone.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:53 - Jan 25 with 2353 viewsbyron

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 20:15 - Jan 24 by pencoedjack

I think pre sale it was 250 k anyway either one i wouldn’t of sold to an American hedge fund

Bollox

Benny

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:27 - Jan 25 with 2306 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:37 - Jan 25 by Private_Partz

It is incredible isn't it? It seems at least two posters here happily accept this.
JTAK was actually doing its job. We know of at least three investors were queuing up. Albeit two of them dodgy and we sold to the second one.
A bit of patience, due diligence, and openness with the Trust could very well gave meant big pay days for the selloits and an owner that actually had the power to take us to the next level.

Happily accept what? Make your point clear.

If it's myself and Nick you're talking about id say we are very realistic when it comes to the sale of shares and why they did it. That's not accepting anything, it's just not being naiveenough to think a club like ours had the blueprint for eternal success.

I'm quite shocked and alarmed you think like that.

Also, there would've been no guarantees whatsoever that with due diligence and all the time in the world to source new buyers, that they would've been good for Swansea in the long run.

Is Tan good for Cardiff? You could've argued definitely not at one point, you can't argue so vehemently against him now.

There's no blueprint, there's no magic bullet, there's no permanent recipe for success in football. It tends to be cyclical to a certain degree and yes, mismanagement can accelerate that, but it's naive in the extreme to think we had it all and it should always have been like that. Ridiculously naive

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:40 - Jan 25 with 2277 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:37 - Jan 25 by Private_Partz

PP,

"Happily accepting"? Really? Did you actually read what I wrote before deciding I was for the sale or happy with it?

As I've said over-and-over, they were desperate and sold to whoever they could before they got relegated and lost their lottery win. EVENTUALLY they MIGHT have found the perfect buyer, but that was a risk that they didn't think they could take.

It was wrong not to have the decency to sell us to someone like a stinking rich Arab or oligarch, but (a) most (not all) of them were desperate not to lose the life-changing sums a sale would bring to their families and (b) the Yanks have more money than the old Board, which isn't a bad thing.

Again, I was not happy with the way the sale was concluded without the Trust. I was furious at the time and was involved in a few things to try and right that. I'm still a bit angry, actually, but probably not as angry as genuine people like Huw Cooze who's suffered the most.

So, that's been done to death - what's next? What's the plan?

Firstly, it's to stay up, so we need to put pressure on the Board to find top quality players asap. It MUST be done for us to have a chance of staying up. Shouldn't we be focusing on this right now?

Once the window's closed, I see the next step as getting the atmosphere at the Liberty as good as, or better, than it was against Liverpool. Five home wins would set us up for staying up.

Or we could all fight, bicker, moan and groan as we go down with a whimper. I know what I'd prefer.

The Res and I really don't get on, in general, but I understand the sense he's talking about the options we have right now.

Once the summer comes, THEN we move to get rid of the failures (or cancers, as some might call them) within our club and get the Trust to stand up and get clarity on (a) who actually owns the club and (b) EXACTLY what are they going to do to ensure a stronger and better future for our club. It will THEN be time to be less reactionary and INSIST on certain demands to protect the club....with the FULL backing of ALL of the fans, not just a few moaners.

I really hope that outlines my views and position clearly because I really feel strongly about this....as you can probably tell ;)
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 10:25]

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:58 - Jan 25 with 2170 viewsperplex

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 06:00 - Jan 25 by jack247

Laurdrup was a diamond mun, we were going through a bit of a bad spell due to competing in the Europa with such a small squad once we were out of it even a useless git like Monk did ok with Laudrup`s squad, but it did not take him long to start messing everything up.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:11 - Jan 25 with 2151 viewsperplex

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:29 - Jan 24 by Private_Partz

I live in the here and now and I am talking about this League. You have already mentioned a few in the Premier League. How about Brighton, Palace, Stoke, West Brom of Southampton even? Many of these having to compete against other clubs in very close proximity. No such probkem here.
I really can't be doing with this 'poor little Swansea punching above their weight' attitude.
We have achieved our status by bloody hard work and Jenkins has massive credit for that.
It does not mean we should lie back and think of England.
A decent recruitment set up at the club, Marketing and a DOF that will stand up to the Yanks, and has a Scooby of what he is doing, would be an excellent start.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 7:32]

All these clubs are bigger, have more support and are able to spend more, if you are going to debate get your facts right just compare what the like of Stoke, Palace, Southampton and even West Brom who by the way have the same number of points as us spend to us, and then you mention Brighton who have just come up to the Prem and would not surprise anyone if they go straight back down, then you go on about bloody hard work off course it is and it as to be for a small club like us to bring in the money to pay these vast wage bills etc honestly mate you are totally clueless.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 18:12]
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:18 - Jan 25 with 2137 viewsperplex

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:24 - Jan 24 by Private_Partz

Sorry I can't buy that. Just because clubs have millionaire owners it does not mean they are going to pump endless amounts in to their club. Hiddersfield''s owner nay be rich but if you added up our Hedge funder's wealth I bet they would run him close. Man city and Chelsea are notable exceptions.
We would not be nearly so underfunded if we had not wasted 10 of millions on poor signing's.
One man's ego has caused our problems.

Again check your facts, come you can do it it, will only take you a few minutes because everything you are saying just does not add up, and what`s worse you can not see it.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:57 - Jan 25 with 2095 viewsjack247

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:58 - Jan 25 by perplex

Laurdrup was a diamond mun, we were going through a bit of a bad spell due to competing in the Europa with such a small squad once we were out of it even a useless git like Monk did ok with Laudrup`s squad, but it did not take him long to start messing everything up.

Yeah, of course he was. That first season was absolutely phenomenal.

He had lost interest (quite possibly due to being denied the players he wanted to take us forward) and the dressing room though. He had run his course and it was time to go.

Whatever people say about our highest ever league finish, appointing Monk permanently was a big mistake.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:33 - Jan 25 with 2075 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:20 - Jan 24 by MoscowJack

Stoke are owned by Peter Coates who owns BET365. He's a massive Stoke fan and my mate's godfather. If he sells Stoke, he'll sell it with no debt. He's personally put in about £100m since he bought the club but he's worth £1.2b so he can afford it.

Maxim Demin at Bournemouth put in £25m before they even had their promotion season! They bought their way up, although this hardly gets mentioned as it's overshadowed by the talk of their small stadium.

Leicester's owner is worth £1.5b so £100m is nothing to him and Southampton's majority owner, Gao Jisheng (80%), is worth about £1.5b whilst Katharina Liebherr (20%) is worth even more (about £2b).

Mike Ashley might not splash the cash too much, but he's worth around £4b.

West Brom's owner, Guochuan Lai, is worth about £2b, but that's not a lot compared to the owner of Wolves who's worth an estimated £5 billion!!!!

Even TOny Bloom at Brighton's worth almost £2b.

If we had got owners like most of those, who'll put money in pretty blindly (although not too recklessly) but won't build debt, I think we'd be in a totally different position now. I'm absolutely sure of it.

We're tiny fish swimming in a tank full of big fat sharks - it's just lucky that they're not hungry sharks as they'd eat us for breakfast. We've survived by selling the likes of Joe Allen, Bony, Ash, Ben/Vorm, Gylfi and Shelvey - that's a total of £120m to cover costs of wages, etc. We've NEEDED to do that but other clubs haven't.

Some impressive research there but I stick to my point. They are not on par with the money being poured into the likes of Chelsea, Man City or Utd.
Your mate in Stoke must be upset as that project is failing fast. They are not going to keep pouring good many after bad. These clubs are never going to compete with likes of the above. Hence they compete with us for signings and we have done very well in the past sourcing players they had not even heard of. Not so today as we are now a very unattractive proposition I would say.
Perhaps you could find us a Russian oligarch in your line of work ;-)
I agree with you about potential owners being wise, also about the shark infested waters we swim in. I detest the Premier League because of the money and the greed but recognise it is a fantastic marketing tool for our club, city and region.
Out if interest, and I would ask the Res the same thing, what is the alternative to our previous blue print for the immediate future?
Currently I would say we are still a selling club but no we are so poor at sourcing players and managers, coupled with our abandonment of our our passing game, that it can only result in the downward spiral continuing.
Early indications are that Carlos is a glimmer of light but without informed support he is going to fail.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:37 - Jan 25 with 2065 viewsjack247

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:33 - Jan 25 by Private_Partz

Some impressive research there but I stick to my point. They are not on par with the money being poured into the likes of Chelsea, Man City or Utd.
Your mate in Stoke must be upset as that project is failing fast. They are not going to keep pouring good many after bad. These clubs are never going to compete with likes of the above. Hence they compete with us for signings and we have done very well in the past sourcing players they had not even heard of. Not so today as we are now a very unattractive proposition I would say.
I agree with you about potential owners being wise, also about the shark infested waters we swim in. I detest the Premier League because of the money and the greed but recognise it is a fantastic marketing tool for our club, city and region.
Out if interest, and I would ask the Res the same thing, what is the alternative to our previous blue print for the immediate future?
Currently I would say we are still a selling club but no we are so poor at sourcing players and managers, coupled with our abandonment of our our passing game, that it can only result in the downward spiral continuing.
Early indications are that Carlos is a glimmer of light but without informed support he is going to fail.

Carlos will be sacked halfway through next season at best if they don’t back him. As others have said plenty of times before, if you keep having to change the manager, the manager isn’t the real problem.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:50 - Jan 25 with 2030 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:33 - Jan 25 by Private_Partz

Stoke will be fine. They'll dip into the transfer market and get some decent players in. They're only one or two excellent signings from being top 8 or top 10. They're just having one of those seasons, especially with injuries. Either way, Coates will keep throwing money at the club because he's incredibly rich and adores the club.

Re our best signings - we had a mix of players the managers knew (Scott Sinclair, Borini, Graham, Michu, Hernandez, Flores and many more) and a few sourced by HJ & Co. Of course we're a selling club but, as you said, it fails when the money from sales isn't reinvested wisely. Clubs like ours simply can't afford expensive players like Baston, Mesa, Clucas, Sanches, Paloschi, etc to not have a big impact. Once we run out of players to sell, we're really in the sh!t.

Jenkins & Co did well for a long time but now they're not. This really must be their final chance and final test. If they fail, we'll probably go down and they'll all be replaced.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:50 - Jan 25 with 2030 viewsswan65split

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:37 - Jan 25 by jack247

Carlos will be sacked halfway through next season at best if they don’t back him. As others have said plenty of times before, if you keep having to change the manager, the manager isn’t the real problem.

if we go down, he wont be here next season, hes doing a PR job for the Swans and himself.
Priority should be getting players in,,,,,,we are a bit slow ATM .
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 20:06 - Jan 25 with 2015 viewsharryhpalmer

are you taking about Mawson who Jenkins could have got for 1m if he'd listened to Leadbeater BEFORE Brentford sold him to Barnsley?

The same man who paid £3.5m for fat Franck? Sold Alberto Paloschi at a big loss in less than 6 months.

Borja Baston? However much of a chance he was given, he is now back in Spain, probably with part of his wages being paid for by the Swans, and performing so badly that it is doubtful we'd get even 6m for him, let alone the 15m we paid.

Roche Mesa. If Marca is to be believed he is heading to Seville on loan, again with the Swans paying some of his wages, after just 6 months. And if he is sold in the summer, we wont get our money back, and probably pick up some of his wages again!

And then there's Ngog!

Oh, and let's not forget him f'king up the return of Joe Allen - a player desperate to return home.

That's just a few of Jenkins' brilliant work in the transfer market...

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:33 - Jan 25 with 1952 viewsswancity

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:50 - Jan 25 by MoscowJack

Stoke will be fine. They'll dip into the transfer market and get some decent players in. They're only one or two excellent signings from being top 8 or top 10. They're just having one of those seasons, especially with injuries. Either way, Coates will keep throwing money at the club because he's incredibly rich and adores the club.

Re our best signings - we had a mix of players the managers knew (Scott Sinclair, Borini, Graham, Michu, Hernandez, Flores and many more) and a few sourced by HJ & Co. Of course we're a selling club but, as you said, it fails when the money from sales isn't reinvested wisely. Clubs like ours simply can't afford expensive players like Baston, Mesa, Clucas, Sanches, Paloschi, etc to not have a big impact. Once we run out of players to sell, we're really in the sh!t.

Jenkins & Co did well for a long time but now they're not. This really must be their final chance and final test. If they fail, we'll probably go down and they'll all be replaced.

They failed the day, the very day they went about negotiating their slimy sale without involving the Trust. I still can't believe it.
A masturbator of the highest order, let alone master stroke. There is no defence. Simply. The Trust were placed in an invidious position at that late stage. It should never of happened in the way it did and I sincerely hope they get what they now deserve. What is that? It's open to debate but they must not have any involvement in the running of the Club or ownership at the end of this season whether we finish in 10th or 20th position.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:00 - Jan 25 with 1915 viewsmahoss

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:11 - Jan 25 by perplex

All these clubs are bigger, have more support and are able to spend more, if you are going to debate get your facts right just compare what the like of Stoke, Palace, Southampton and even West Brom who by the way have the same number of points as us spend to us, and then you mention Brighton who have just come up to the Prem and would not surprise anyone if they go straight back down, then you go on about bloody hard work off course it is and it as to be for a small club like us to bring in the money to pay these vast wage bills etc honestly mate you are totally clueless.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 18:12]

I don't think it's unreasonable for us to compete with Stoke,Palace,Southampton and West Brom.
Especially with us being in the Prem for the last 7 years.
Same amount of money coming into the club,10 yrs ago I'd have agreed with you,but not now.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:29 - Jan 25 with 1796 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:11 - Jan 24 by MoscowJack

If you're talking about the 'here and now' then you have to also understand that we're seriously under-funded compared to nearly every other team in the PL.

Yes, Jenkins & Co performed miracles for a few seasons, but you can't rely on miracles forever. Maybe we should be smarter, work harder, etc but the other clubs pay their recruitment teams a lot more to be even smarter and work even harder than ours!

I also agree that we shouldn't lie down and think of Wales. but at the same time we do have to stand back and accept that it's not equal competition.

Someone mentioned Bournemouth - they've got billionaire owners. Palace, West Brom now, Stoke, Watford, Brighton, Newcastle and Southampton all have owners SIGNIFICANTLY richer than ours.

The only two I'm unsure about are Huddersfield (I don't think Hoyle is extremely rich) and Burnley's co-owners.

Edit: Huddersfield's Chairman is worth £500m net! He's into the very rich category!!!

In fact, we're almost the only club without a "billion" next to the owner's wealth. All the others are reliant on hand-outs and budgets being topped up by sugar-daddies.

Apart from being the main reason we shouldn't have sold to Yanks 2.0, it does show that we're swimming against the tide and have been for a long time.

Billlionaire owners??? Bournemouth???? A simple question MJ, how much money do Bournemouth's billionaire owners put into the club oer and above gate reciepts, PL money and transfer surplusses?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:44 - Jan 25 with 1768 viewsploppy

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:29 - Jan 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Billlionaire owners??? Bournemouth???? A simple question MJ, how much money do Bournemouth's billionaire owners put into the club oer and above gate reciepts, PL money and transfer surplusses?

I don't know the answer to your question but weren't they mentioned as being in violation of FFP rules in their promotion season? That might only come into play if they are relegated. Add to that the fact that they only have 11,000 - ish capacity, so their gate receipts aren't going to be huge and I'd guess the answer to your question is lots.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:47 - Jan 25 with 1762 viewsswan65split

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:50 - Jan 25 by MoscowJack

WHAT!!!! wasted money on CRAP you mean. and questions maybe asked why? all proved to be rubbish at a lot of $$$$$ , and costing us how much?. Saviour my arse , final result it may cost us the Club .
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:55 - Jan 25 with 1746 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 20:06 - Jan 25 by harryhpalmer

are you taking about Mawson who Jenkins could have got for 1m if he'd listened to Leadbeater BEFORE Brentford sold him to Barnsley?

The same man who paid £3.5m for fat Franck? Sold Alberto Paloschi at a big loss in less than 6 months.

Borja Baston? However much of a chance he was given, he is now back in Spain, probably with part of his wages being paid for by the Swans, and performing so badly that it is doubtful we'd get even 6m for him, let alone the 15m we paid.

Roche Mesa. If Marca is to be believed he is heading to Seville on loan, again with the Swans paying some of his wages, after just 6 months. And if he is sold in the summer, we wont get our money back, and probably pick up some of his wages again!

And then there's Ngog!

Oh, and let's not forget him f'king up the return of Joe Allen - a player desperate to return home.

That's just a few of Jenkins' brilliant work in the transfer market...

Fine points.

But like PP don't waste them on two of the biggest regime apologists out there. It's almost like reading Big Gwynns defence of Vincent Tan after Cardiff's switch to red.
The Res is acting out the role of Superfan, pontificating about supporting the team and not upsetting the applecart and Nick seems to be just as cosy with MM and Jenkins, defending their sh*tty abysmal record post Laudrup and minimising the formers quite admirable achievements. Sickens me to the pit of my f*cking stomach hearing from these two how blameless those filthy c*nts are it really does. They are a sickness, the very reason why we find ourselves where we are right now. All mistakes that have been made over the last 3 to 4 years are apparently more to do with us being a tiny club punching 50 times above it's weight (same as Northampton towns apparently).

Bottom line - we've all been f*cked over, the club has been placed into a very invidious position if relegation comes and all we're hearing is how difficult it's been for Huw, who has suffered incredibly on 500k per annum with a £7,000,000 (give or take not a lot) lump sum. Is anyone else as angry and insulted by this sh*t as I am?????
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 23:57]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 00:11 - Jan 26 with 1723 viewsIAN05

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:55 - Jan 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Fine points.

But like PP don't waste them on two of the biggest regime apologists out there. It's almost like reading Big Gwynns defence of Vincent Tan after Cardiff's switch to red.
The Res is acting out the role of Superfan, pontificating about supporting the team and not upsetting the applecart and Nick seems to be just as cosy with MM and Jenkins, defending their sh*tty abysmal record post Laudrup and minimising the formers quite admirable achievements. Sickens me to the pit of my f*cking stomach hearing from these two how blameless those filthy c*nts are it really does. They are a sickness, the very reason why we find ourselves where we are right now. All mistakes that have been made over the last 3 to 4 years are apparently more to do with us being a tiny club punching 50 times above it's weight (same as Northampton towns apparently).

Bottom line - we've all been f*cked over, the club has been placed into a very invidious position if relegation comes and all we're hearing is how difficult it's been for Huw, who has suffered incredibly on 500k per annum with a £7,000,000 (give or take not a lot) lump sum. Is anyone else as angry and insulted by this sh*t as I am?????
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 23:57]

I've given up feeling sick about these things as it has become way too evident for too long that there are so many webs being spun by so many people connected with the sell out group.

For a number of people, cosying up to these people and looking after own interest means more than the integrity of the football club. Now that really is sad but then thats what we've been left with.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024