Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! 17:22 - Feb 1 with 56571 viewsunion_jack

Don't forget that the SCSA is holding an open meeting tonight at The Cwmfelin Club starting at 7-00 pm.

Please try and make it if you can and support the cause.

We are expecting ITV Wales to be there and broadcasting live from 6-30 I believe. Also we are expecting some local political presence.

The future of our club is important and the SCSA are working hard to ensure it is a prosperous one.

Please come along if you can.

Hopefully see some of you there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:47 - Feb 1 with 3544 viewsIAN05

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:17 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

I recognise a few faces...in all fairness there are some right divs there.

I would say today is the day the SCSA died but in truth it was never born ! No wonder Captain Hobnob left them !

Swansea till I die !

Feck the SCSA

Looks far more than the 50 or so that went to the Trust meeting on Monday.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:50 - Feb 1 with 3510 viewsGaryjack

https://nowtoronto.com/music/friends-rally-behind-toronto-musician-jordan-gardne

Different guy ye?
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:51 - Feb 1 with 3506 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Your spelling of the word disappointment will be a huge disappointment to your teacher.

As for divs, you’re the div from the Vivs ordering food at 10.30 at night apparently.

A liar as well.

It must be your bath time. It’s a school day tomorrow.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:52 - Feb 1 with 3490 viewsMattG

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:33 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

Who put 10p in Comical Ali?

Its Shocking turn out when you consider our fanbase.

The SCSA is dead.

Good riddance.

Comical Ali? The irony.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:52 - Feb 1 with 3470 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:51 - Feb 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Your spelling of the word disappointment will be a huge disappointment to your teacher.

As for divs, you’re the div from the Vivs ordering food at 10.30 at night apparently.

A liar as well.

It must be your bath time. It’s a school day tomorrow.

Rattled
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:53 - Feb 1 with 3476 viewsscruffyjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:17 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

I recognise a few faces...in all fairness there are some right divs there.

I would say today is the day the SCSA died but in truth it was never born ! No wonder Captain Hobnob left them !

Swansea till I die !

Feck the SCSA

I think everyone on this forum is getting sick of your tedious,banal drivel. Go and play with your proboscis, you might even enjoy it.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:57 - Feb 1 with 3403 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:53 - Feb 1 by scruffyjack

I think everyone on this forum is getting sick of your tedious,banal drivel. Go and play with your proboscis, you might even enjoy it.

I am proven right.

Said it all along.

The SCSA is a storm in a teacup.

The SCSA is pointless and does not help anyone.

There is growing discontent with the SCSA on social media...they have blocked many accounts.

They are rattled over the printing contract they awarded to themselves with fans money for 5000 leaflets that ended up in the bin.

100 fools there tonight.

Save your money...save your time...support the team in our fight to stay in the league.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:59 - Feb 1 with 3384 viewsIAN05

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:57 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

I am proven right.

Said it all along.

There is growing discontent with the SCSA on social media...they have blocked many accounts.

They are rattled over the printing contract they awarded to themselves with fans money for 5000 leaflets that ended up in the bin.

100 fools there tonight.

Save your money...save your time...support the team in our fight to stay in the league.

Printing contract - who printed them then ? The SCSA ?
Login to get fewer ads

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:00 - Feb 1 with 3358 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:59 - Feb 1 by IAN05

Printing contract - who printed them then ? The SCSA ?

Ask the SCSA....they want transparency from the club but they do not practice what they preach.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:01 - Feb 1 with 3356 viewsOldjack

I am proven right.

Said it all along.

100 fools there tonight.

oi faceless one ,who the fuk are you ?,one of Treacherous Huws Haemorrhoids ? is it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:02 - Feb 1 with 3348 viewsBadgeman

I am proven right.

Said it all along.

100 fools there tonight.

You haven’t proven anything apart from the fact you’re clearly an odious c**t.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:02 - Feb 1 with 3346 viewsjack2jack

I am proven right.

Said it all along.

100 fools there tonight.

Listen X I don't know who you are or who you think you are,I refer you to my last post to you.You are a tedious,obnoxious individual, who is neither wanted or welcome on this forum.Do yourself a favour and go away,you boring tvvat.
That will be all from me this evening.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:03 - Feb 1 with 3337 viewsscruffyjack

I am proven right.

Said it all along.

100 fools there tonight.

Inane, dream on.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:04 - Feb 1 with 3307 viewsIAN05

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:00 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

Ask the SCSA....they want transparency from the club but they do not practice what they preach.

You said they awarded it to themselves though
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:15 - Feb 1 with 3178 viewsGaryjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:50 - Feb 1 by Garyjack

https://nowtoronto.com/music/friends-rally-behind-toronto-musician-jordan-gardne

Different guy ye?

I'm actually being serious now. Is this the 28th investor?

EDIT: It's ok i found him. not him!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 20:20]
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:18 - Feb 1 with 3153 viewsDan_Swan

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:02 - Feb 1 by jack2jack

Listen X I don't know who you are or who you think you are,I refer you to my last post to you.You are a tedious,obnoxious individual, who is neither wanted or welcome on this forum.Do yourself a favour and go away,you boring tvvat.
That will be all from me this evening.

I'm in agreement with this. Constant banal putdowns of people with good intentions. If they have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all. It's becoming incredibly tiresome & tedious.

Still following Dr's orders!

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:23 - Feb 1 with 3100 viewsjack2jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:18 - Feb 1 by Dan_Swan

I'm in agreement with this. Constant banal putdowns of people with good intentions. If they have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all. It's becoming incredibly tiresome & tedious.

Absolutely Dan.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:23 - Feb 1 with 3101 viewsjacksfullaces

good luck tonight all. the way the club has been run these last few years is as important to me as the performances on the pitch.

have listened to the counter argument in sofar as it goes, focus on the players etc yep, will do, thanks.

and back to the matter at hand ... the wretched way our club is now run and the story that is spun .. greedy bastards, get out of our club.

keep posting though, winning an argument on an internet site always a great focus in life I feel, getting people to change their mind an unlikely outcome. but always amusing to watch and now and again, when a considered opinion, to listen.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:24 - Feb 1 with 3098 viewsBillyChong

Who’s there representing the trust tonight? Whoever it is has apparently agreed that Jenkins has to go.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:29 - Feb 1 with 3047 viewsChief

I am proven right.

Said it all along.

100 fools there tonight.

If its pointless and has 'died' tonight, I assume you won't bother posting in the subject!

Concentrate on supporting the team boyo

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:44 - Feb 1 with 2938 viewsJoshTheJack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:29 - Feb 1 by Chief

If its pointless and has 'died' tonight, I assume you won't bother posting in the subject!

Concentrate on supporting the team boyo

I dont think he/she supports us tbh all their posts relate to the old/new board and how anyone against them is wrong,Not many posts about matches,transfers,players.Just comes on here to wind people up.How can you come on Swans forum and not talk about the Swans.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:49 - Feb 1 with 2903 viewsGaryjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:24 - Feb 1 by BillyChong

Who’s there representing the trust tonight? Whoever it is has apparently agreed that Jenkins has to go.

I think it was stated on here that the Trust Chairman and The trust supporters director would be in attendance?
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:53 - Feb 1 with 2859 viewsKrisP

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:44 - Feb 1 by JoshTheJack

I dont think he/she supports us tbh all their posts relate to the old/new board and how anyone against them is wrong,Not many posts about matches,transfers,players.Just comes on here to wind people up.How can you come on Swans forum and not talk about the Swans.

That describes many posters on here these days.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:54 - Feb 1 with 3170 viewsPawelAbbott

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:24 - Feb 1 by BillyChong

Hopefully they can push ahead with this now.
We need to get someone new in with plenty of time before the summer window opens and contracts for CC needs sorting
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:54 - Feb 1 with 3174 viewsQJumpingJack

We're The Union at the event?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024