Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's us or Oldham 21:48 - May 1 with 22538 viewssmithy

Following tonight's results it will be either us or Oldham for the drop
It's us or Oldham on 21:52 - May 1 with 8905 viewsBrierls

Unfortunately I can’t see anything other than an Oldham win at Northampton, rendering our 5-0 victory in front of the Sky cameras useless
It's us or Oldham on 22:20 - May 1 with 8701 viewskiwidale

It's us or Oldham on 21:52 - May 1 by Brierls

Unfortunately I can’t see anything other than an Oldham win at Northampton, rendering our 5-0 victory in front of the Sky cameras useless

One thing in our favour Northampton wont want to travel the extra distance to Spotland next year.

Positive thinking is the answer.
[Post edited 1 May 2018 22:21]

This is not the time for bickering.

It's us or Oldham on 22:24 - May 1 with 8657 views442Dale

It's us or Oldham on 22:20 - May 1 by kiwidale

One thing in our favour Northampton wont want to travel the extra distance to Spotland next year.

Positive thinking is the answer.
[Post edited 1 May 2018 22:21]

If they are coming off at junction 20, is Dale further?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

It's us or Oldham on 08:39 - May 2 with 8140 viewsfrenzied

Will it be the Mackems of Sunderland or the Macc lads of Macclesfield we will be plying our trade against next season?

I go on Sat as always in hope rather than expectation...i hope we stay up ...i expect both games to end as draws....

Will there be counselling services available after the game?
It's us or Oldham on 08:53 - May 2 with 8105 viewsdingdangblue

Oldham beat Northampton 5-1 in December at home. Just hope they want some retribution for that result and they don't want Oldham to do the double over them. Crumbs of comfort... Bunney and Buchanan involved at Northampton both with Rochdale connections...Northampton's last home game they beat Plymouth 2-0 and by all accounts they were unlucky to get relegated at Walsall last Saturday hitting the post twice and playing well - losing in injury time (sounds familiar). And hopefully they don't want to go down on a low losing at home?
All that is rendered meaningless however by the fact we've been chosen by Sky as the live game!
We are doomed 😥

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

It's us or Oldham on 09:08 - May 2 with 8040 viewsNigeriamark

It's us or Oldham on 08:39 - May 2 by frenzied

Will it be the Mackems of Sunderland or the Macc lads of Macclesfield we will be plying our trade against next season?

I go on Sat as always in hope rather than expectation...i hope we stay up ...i expect both games to end as draws....

Will there be counselling services available after the game?

There's still a scenario where Birmingham will join Bolton and Sunderland in coming down to league 1. Imagine missing those 3 home games. The away support from those 3 games will be close to the away support of all 23 league 2 games next year, not to mention 3 great away days too

Lot to play for on Saturday

Sheffdale - If we stay up please can we have the Sunderland or Birmingham game as the exiles day !!
It's us or Oldham on 09:09 - May 2 with 8047 viewsDaley_Lama

Oldham will travel in droves to Northampton.

Which Cobblers team turns up, is anybody's guess. A team shorn of stress and pressure, playing extravagant awesome football and a final hurrah (see bury) or a team despondent and miserable rolling over against a team with absolutely everything to play for.

Realistically we can't expect Northampton to save us. If both matches are drawing for example with 10 minutes to go, Cobblers will not be throwing the kitchen sink at Oldham and equally Oldham will be fighting tooth and nail for everything.

I'd rather be in their shoes than our shoes right now, both position and fixture. Hoping however that the 'bad luck' of the last few matches finally turns itself around in a dramatic and glorious moment live on TV.

If not, the cameras will be on crying kid watch big style.

Poll: DF in or out

It's us or Oldham on 09:56 - May 2 with 7913 views1907

I’d much rather have our fixture.

Charlton are now all but assured the play offs so may well rest some players.

Northampton now finally relegated have no pressure to play under, just a point to prove to a new manager.

Henderson is back, the cameras are on, the players will be fired up and it’s a great opportunity for them to show the world what they can do if they don’t want to be here anyway!

Oldham are a bad side, let’s not forget that.

After a season of bad luck mixed with sheer stupidity, Saturday is our day for change.
Login to get fewer ads

It's us or Oldham on 13:26 - May 2 with 7630 viewsMASSIVEclub

It's us or Oldham on 09:09 - May 2 by Daley_Lama

Oldham will travel in droves to Northampton.

Which Cobblers team turns up, is anybody's guess. A team shorn of stress and pressure, playing extravagant awesome football and a final hurrah (see bury) or a team despondent and miserable rolling over against a team with absolutely everything to play for.

Realistically we can't expect Northampton to save us. If both matches are drawing for example with 10 minutes to go, Cobblers will not be throwing the kitchen sink at Oldham and equally Oldham will be fighting tooth and nail for everything.

I'd rather be in their shoes than our shoes right now, both position and fixture. Hoping however that the 'bad luck' of the last few matches finally turns itself around in a dramatic and glorious moment live on TV.

If not, the cameras will be on crying kid watch big style.

#Absolutely.

Initial allocation of 1,000 ish sold out within minutes of general sale.

Extra 500 went up at 9 today with no online sales and were all gone by 10:30.

Be a couple of thousand in the home ends.
It's us or Oldham on 13:33 - May 2 with 7597 viewsTVOS1907

It's us or Oldham on 13:26 - May 2 by MASSIVEclub

#Absolutely.

No there won’t be.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

It's us or Oldham on 13:36 - May 2 with 7586 viewsMASSIVEclub

It's us or Oldham on 13:33 - May 2 by TVOS1907

No there won’t be.

Biggest away game for over 20 years. #Clueless
It's us or Oldham on 13:39 - May 2 with 7573 viewsTVOS1907

It's us or Oldham on 13:36 - May 2 by MASSIVEclub

Biggest away game for over 20 years. #Clueless

Bigger than when you went to Liverpool in the FA Cup?

There might be a ‘few’ in the home end, but not a few thousand. For a start, Northampton’s ground doesn’t have the capacity.

It's us or Oldham on 13:44 - May 2 with 7551 viewsMASSIVEclub

It's us or Oldham on 13:39 - May 2 by TVOS1907

Bigger than when you went to Liverpool in the FA Cup?

There might be a ‘few’ in the home end, but not a few thousand. For a start, Northampton’s ground doesn’t have the capacity.

Definitely bigger than both our trips to Anfield for true Oldham fans, although I suspect a fair percentage of our 6,000 followings to those games have never stepped foot inside Boundary Park, the demand for this one has been insane. A lot of Northampton fans aren’t bothering, many have offered their season tickets to our lot via forums.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 13:45]
It's us or Oldham on 13:45 - May 2 with 7544 viewsTVOS1907

It's us or Oldham on 13:44 - May 2 by MASSIVEclub

Definitely bigger than both our trips to Anfield for true Oldham fans, although I suspect a fair percentage of our 6,000 followings to those games have never stepped foot inside Boundary Park, the demand for this one has been insane. A lot of Northampton fans aren’t bothering, many have offered their season tickets to our lot via forums.

Right.

It's us or Oldham on 13:53 - May 2 with 7511 viewsD_Alien

So MASSIVE, you have to come on here and SHOUT about it, whether true or not?

MASSIVELY embarrassing

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

It's us or Oldham on 14:11 - May 2 with 7451 viewsMASSIVEclub

It's us or Oldham on 13:53 - May 2 by D_Alien

So MASSIVE, you have to come on here and SHOUT about it, whether true or not?

MASSIVELY embarrassing

We’re the biggest club in England.
It's us or Oldham on 14:14 - May 2 with 7432 viewsnordenblue

It's us or Oldham on 14:11 - May 2 by MASSIVEclub

We’re the biggest club in England.

I think you've spelt "coonts" wrong
It's us or Oldham on 14:22 - May 2 with 7406 viewsSuddenLad

True Oldham fans ? Both of you ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

It's us or Oldham on 14:41 - May 2 with 7362 views442Dale

It's us or Oldham on 13:26 - May 2 by MASSIVEclub

#Absolutely.

How many minutes did the initial allocation go in?

WE NEED TO KNOW.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

It's us or Oldham on 14:53 - May 2 with 7335 viewsMASSIVEclub

It's us or Oldham on 14:22 - May 2 by SuddenLad

True Oldham fans ? Both of you ??

Half of the globe follows the mighty blues #FACT
It's us or Oldham on 14:58 - May 2 with 7314 viewsdingdangblue

It's us or Oldham on 14:53 - May 2 by MASSIVEclub

Half of the globe follows the mighty blues #FACT

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

It's us or Oldham on 15:33 - May 2 with 7215 viewsBFC1885

If there is a God then please let Rochdale win 1-0 and the world's largest football club lose heavily.

Fourth division football will be good for them and their huge fanbase of special people.
It's us or Oldham on 16:55 - May 2 with 7058 viewsMASSIVEclub

It's us or Oldham on 15:33 - May 2 by BFC1885

If there is a God then please let Rochdale win 1-0 and the world's largest football club lose heavily.

Fourth division football will be good for them and their huge fanbase of special people.

Some derby, this. Wanting your ‘fierce rivals’ to survive instead of Oldham who are just another game, desperate to force a hatred that isn’t there. Obsessed, lolz.

Admit it, Bury are just deserpate for the extra revenue when the mighty blues takeover, again. We’re a footballing giant.
It's us or Oldham on 17:01 - May 2 with 7041 viewsDaley_Lama

It's us or Oldham on 16:55 - May 2 by MASSIVEclub

Some derby, this. Wanting your ‘fierce rivals’ to survive instead of Oldham who are just another game, desperate to force a hatred that isn’t there. Obsessed, lolz.

Admit it, Bury are just deserpate for the extra revenue when the mighty blues takeover, again. We’re a footballing giant.

Oldham fan slagging off Bury fans on a Rochdale messageboard calling others "Obsessed"

Lolz indeed.

Poll: DF in or out

It's us or Oldham on 17:02 - May 2 with 7039 viewsMASSIVEclub

It's us or Oldham on 17:01 - May 2 by Daley_Lama

Oldham fan slagging off Bury fans on a Rochdale messageboard calling others "Obsessed"

Lolz indeed.

Where did I slag off Bury fans?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024