Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill interview 10:20 - May 11 with 21099 viewsdingdangblue

The full 15 mins free.
Just register with ifollow - no need to subscribe.
Brilliant stuff.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/ifollow/video-archive/

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Keith Hill interview on 01:59 - May 14 with 4159 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill interview on 21:31 - May 13 by dingdangblue

There is also a good interview with 'fcuking Joe Thompson says it.all'.

Funny how yoy could quote dale23years but not myself when i asked you to..

Oh thats right because there arent any quotes.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Keith Hill interview on 07:43 - May 14 with 4036 viewsDaley_Lama

Despite it being a complete social no-no, I personally think patronising is absolutely fine.

Those who object tend to not have either the mental capacity or life skills to accept constructive criticism.

Poll: DF in or out

Keith Hill interview on 13:43 - May 14 with 3695 viewsjudd

Keith Hill interview on 07:43 - May 14 by Daley_Lama

Despite it being a complete social no-no, I personally think patronising is absolutely fine.

Those who object tend to not have either the mental capacity or life skills to accept constructive criticism.

Well said

Poll: What is it to be then?

Keith Hill interview on 19:22 - May 14 with 3510 viewsrochdale_ranger

Nice to see you lot spending your time well now the season is over.
Keith Hill interview on 18:02 - May 16 with 3152 viewsSaxonDale

Keith Hill interview on 12:41 - May 13 by Rooleyblue

The problem we have is, if we want more supporters to take interest in all things Dale then interviews etc need to be more accessible.
Having to subscribe (or register, sorry ddb just re-read you op ) to watch something puts up barriers and we can not afford to do this with our level of support.
I know it only takes a few seconds to subscribe but a lot of people (myself included) don't want to be giving away all my data everytime I want to watch something.
If by watching a Hilly interview cements the support of one person by just being able to casually point and click then (IMO) it must be worth it.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 15:08]

Judging by his latest interview it is probably for the best that not everyone can hear Hilly's interviews.
Keith Hill interview on 18:46 - May 16 with 3080 viewsSuddenLad

Keith Hill interview on 18:02 - May 16 by SaxonDale

Judging by his latest interview it is probably for the best that not everyone can hear Hilly's interviews.

Please enighten those of us who are unable to access the site

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keith Hill interview on 19:08 - May 16 with 3020 viewsSaxonDale

Keith Hill interview on 18:46 - May 16 by SuddenLad

Please enighten those of us who are unable to access the site

"I'm not having a go at the supporters but the response by some of the supporters towards me has been very surprising. I don't want to be like Paul Tisdale where I'm underappreciated or devalued... At times this season I've been really let down by the reaction towards me with people questioning my position at this football club and suggesting there should be a change."

He's not talking about the entire fanbase but the element that he is talking about isn't worth a mention. There won't be a manager in the country who has as much backing from fans as Hilly- as last season showed. Only thing I can see as being under appreciated is the fanbase.
Keith Hill interview on 19:17 - May 16 with 2989 viewsrochdale_ranger

Keith Hill interview on 19:08 - May 16 by SaxonDale

"I'm not having a go at the supporters but the response by some of the supporters towards me has been very surprising. I don't want to be like Paul Tisdale where I'm underappreciated or devalued... At times this season I've been really let down by the reaction towards me with people questioning my position at this football club and suggesting there should be a change."

He's not talking about the entire fanbase but the element that he is talking about isn't worth a mention. There won't be a manager in the country who has as much backing from fans as Hilly- as last season showed. Only thing I can see as being under appreciated is the fanbase.

The same losers who are calling for Hill to go are the same muppets slagging Joey T off. Small minority. He is very thin skinned.
Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill interview on 19:21 - May 16 with 2969 views442Dale

Totally unnecessary to mention it, achieves nothing. We all know that there has very little in terms of those reactions. More importantly, is there an analysis around the mistakes made?

It would be a really interesting watch for everyone, and maybe that very tiny percentage who suggest there should be a change would appreciate the issues the manager and his team face more if there is a better awareness. The club could actually assist the manager by making the entirety of these interviews available to all. The small clip available on Twitter was very positive.

Up to them of course.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keith Hill interview on 19:49 - May 16 with 2898 viewsfitzochris

Would he have come out with that had we been relegated, I wonder?

He can’t help himself.

He needs to realise he is not bigger than the football club. He is supported by 99% of the fanbase, yet he zeroes in on that dissenting 1% and creates the impression it’s the lot of us.

I’m bored to tears with it. I’d much rather hear an analysis of what happened on the pitch and why he believes he’s delivered his first poor season as a Dale manager.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Keith Hill interview on 19:57 - May 16 with 2876 viewsD_Alien

You've got to feel for him, feeling underappreciated

Of all the issues people have to face in their day to day employment - or lack of it, feeling underappreciated on his salary and bonuses must come near the top of all our concerns

Isn't life cruel?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Keith Hill interview on 20:07 - May 16 with 2847 viewsTVOS1907

Keith Hill interview on 19:49 - May 16 by fitzochris

He can’t help himself.

He needs to realise he is not bigger than the football club. He is supported by 99% of the fanbase, yet he zeroes in on that dissenting 1% and creates the impression it’s the lot of us.

I’m bored to tears with it. I’d much rather hear an analysis of what happened on the pitch and why he believes he’s delivered his first poor season as a Dale manager.

I would also say, having attended all but three games this season, as well as reading this messageboard and various other Dale sites on a regular basis, that he's taking too much notice of what's posted online.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Keith Hill interview on 20:24 - May 16 with 2818 viewsnordenblue

Keith Hill interview on 19:57 - May 16 by D_Alien

You've got to feel for him, feeling underappreciated

Of all the issues people have to face in their day to day employment - or lack of it, feeling underappreciated on his salary and bonuses must come near the top of all our concerns

Isn't life cruel?

He maybe wants to try paying to watch a football team win only 11 league games all season and see how he then feels,hes been let off very lightly considering some of the negative,dull,tactically inept crap he's churned out for the majority of the season... really does have a far too high opinion of himself,bless
Keith Hill interview on 21:09 - May 16 with 2721 viewspioneer

Keith Hill interview on 19:49 - May 16 by fitzochris

He can’t help himself.

he wont consider it a poor season though. From his perspective he kept us in a division he thinks we have no right to be in and made loads of cash for the club from the cup ties.

So another magnificent achievement by the ‘best manager’ we have ever had.

Until the leadership at the club changes it expectations to something more than survive another year he will continue to behave like a spoilt brat.

He is probably also miffed that there is unlikey to be any big transfers out on the horizon meaning no big bonus for him.
Keith Hill interview on 21:15 - May 16 with 2709 viewsSuddenLad

Keith Hill interview on 21:09 - May 16 by pioneer

he wont consider it a poor season though. From his perspective he kept us in a division he thinks we have no right to be in and made loads of cash for the club from the cup ties.

Until the leadership at the club changes it expectations to something more than survive another year he will continue to behave like a spoilt brat.

He is probably also miffed that there is unlikey to be any big transfers out on the horizon meaning no big bonus for him.

yawn....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Keith Hill interview on 21:36 - May 16 with 2659 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/may/hill-season-reflection_2018/

A good read, touches upon why we had a poor campaign too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keith Hill interview on 21:45 - May 16 with 2637 viewsfitzochris

Keith Hill interview on 21:36 - May 16 by 442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/may/hill-season-reflection_2018/

A good read, touches upon why we had a poor campaign too.

Now that’s what I wanted to read.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Keith Hill interview on 21:56 - May 16 with 2595 viewsD_Alien

Proper analysis, including self-analysis, goes a long, long way

The marketing dept will, hopefully, have learnt a lesson too, and we won't see a repeat of the "We're Ready, Are You?" posters prior to the next campaign

We're, the fans, are always ready, and ready to back honesty through thick and thin

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Keith Hill interview on 22:03 - May 16 with 2569 viewsD_Dale

Mmm ... Might this thread have led the club to put a written version of what KH had to say on the OS?

Agree that it's a good read. Perhaps part 2 of the interview will reflect on the 2018-19 season.
Keith Hill interview on 22:16 - May 16 with 2516 viewsAtThePeake

Keith Hill interview on 21:09 - May 16 by pioneer

Just out of interest (since I'm guessing you don't believe it's Hilly with your quotation marks), who do you think is the 'best manager' we have ever had?

Tangled up in blue.

Keith Hill interview on 22:19 - May 16 with 2504 viewsTVOS1907

Keith Hill interview on 22:16 - May 16 by AtThePeake

Just out of interest (since I'm guessing you don't believe it's Hilly with your quotation marks), who do you think is the 'best manager' we have ever had?

Some bloke with a trilby and a suit from the 1920s, I imagine.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Keith Hill interview on 22:33 - May 16 with 2459 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Might just be me, and accept any criticism aimed at me, but that hill interview is the worst attempt at placating his own errors I have ever read. He accepts no real fault himself and blames others. I know the bloke has had a tough year but...,.

How about “I am still learning and I have made errors, as have some of my players, we are all human, we strive to get better and appreciate the majority of the fans amazing support. It’s been a tough season, but I, the board and the board want to thank you all”

Better go as hell appears to be freezing over.

Ps I like KH and he has been great, but he is behaving like a tit all too often

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Keith Hill interview on 22:41 - May 16 with 2441 viewsSuddenLad

Keith Hill interview on 22:33 - May 16 by Thacks_Rabbits

Might just be me, and accept any criticism aimed at me, but that hill interview is the worst attempt at placating his own errors I have ever read. He accepts no real fault himself and blames others. I know the bloke has had a tough year but...,.

How about “I am still learning and I have made errors, as have some of my players, we are all human, we strive to get better and appreciate the majority of the fans amazing support. It’s been a tough season, but I, the board and the board want to thank you all”

“Having spoken with all the players on Tuesday and having watched the way they celebrated our achievements, and the supporters as well because they were magnificent, then it’s like ‘we can’t tempt fate again so we’ve got to make sure that we have the overachieving mentality on the training pitch and in games’.

I would say that 'WE' includes the person making the comments. In this case, Keith Hill.

Keith Hill interview on 23:06 - May 16 with 2404 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Keith Hill interview on 22:41 - May 16 by SuddenLad

“Having spoken with all the players on Tuesday and having watched the way they celebrated our achievements, and the supporters as well because they were magnificent, then it’s like ‘we can’t tempt fate again so we’ve got to make sure that we have the overachieving mentality on the training pitch and in games’.

I would say that 'WE' includes the person making the comments. In this case, Keith Hill.

Have to agree to not agree there. Only my opinion but a manager is a manager for a reason

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Keith Hill interview on 08:33 - May 17 with 2189 viewsDaleiLama

Keith Hill interview on 22:33 - May 16 by Thacks_Rabbits

Not trying to play the KH apologist but "26 points from 30 games is not good football, it’s not good results and it’s probably not good management" is an admission of complicity and expecting more is probably unrealistic. Just my opinion.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 8:38]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024