Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster match thread 14:17 - Jan 1 with 30080 viewsSuddenLad

https://mobile.twitter.com/officiallydale

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Doncaster match thread on 15:41 - Jan 1 with 3567 viewsDanny1907

Doncaster match thread on 15:38 - Jan 1 by Masher

This is absolutely fecking pathetic

He has to go, simple as that, been saying for months that we’re falling dramatically, rubbish football, no guts, no passion, no leaders. He looks for everyone else to blame but himself, it’s a lottery to guess which keeper is starting, players consistently played out of position.

Keith Hill, please go because I love this club but you’re making watching us unbearable, do the right thing for yourself, the club and the fans and leave. If you don’t, league 2 is a certainty.
Doncaster match thread on 15:42 - Jan 1 with 3543 views442Dale

Doncaster match thread on 15:40 - Jan 1 by Dalenet

We have no points and no chance of scoring. Home made self destruction

Totally agree with your last point. Today is merely an exclamation point on the problems created and not solved by the manager.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Doncaster match thread on 15:42 - Jan 1 with 3541 viewsD_Alien

Doncaster match thread on 15:37 - Jan 1 by 442Dale

The point-scoring that’s started needs to stop, it achieves nothing.

That's a helluva gameplan...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Doncaster match thread on 15:44 - Jan 1 with 3478 viewsPeaky

Doncaster match thread on 15:37 - Jan 1 by RooleyMoorBlue

Doncaster obviously had someone watching on Saturday and has told their boss that if they attack from the start and put pressure on our defenders, we will crumble and never recover. Awaiting another first half substitution that has no effect.

Absolute garbage. Ability but no shape, game plan and most important no heart. Some of the worst dale performances since the barrow era. Sort these players out or time to move on Keith. They are either not listening or you have lost their respect. This squad has the ability but these games are now just shambolic.
Doncaster match thread on 15:45 - Jan 1 with 3411 viewsKenBoon

We have a free kick 40 yards from our goal line on the left flank. Play forward? No. Backwards. Loose pass forward. Rush pass backwards. Goes back to keeper. Spoons his pass. Foul. Free kick. Unmarked but cannot quite get it in. Seen this or something similar at least 5 times this half.
Doncaster match thread on 15:46 - Jan 1 with 3371 viewsmightydale

Doncaster match thread on 15:41 - Jan 1 by Danny1907

He has to go, simple as that, been saying for months that we’re falling dramatically, rubbish football, no guts, no passion, no leaders. He looks for everyone else to blame but himself, it’s a lottery to guess which keeper is starting, players consistently played out of position.

Keith Hill, please go because I love this club but you’re making watching us unbearable, do the right thing for yourself, the club and the fans and leave. If you don’t, league 2 is a certainty.

Totally agree

HILL OUT !!!

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Doncaster match thread on 15:47 - Jan 1 with 3324 viewsDaleFan7

Another hammering, but it's alright cause we beat 10 men not long ago.
Doncaster match thread on 15:48 - Jan 1 with 3265 viewsrichfoad32

Might be time to take Adshead out of the firing line, he looks like what he is out there....a schoolboy. His time will come but it's not yet and his confidence must be taking a battering.
Login to get fewer ads

Doncaster match thread on 15:49 - Jan 1 with 3226 viewsDaleiLama

Doncaster match thread on 15:45 - Jan 1 by KenBoon

We have a free kick 40 yards from our goal line on the left flank. Play forward? No. Backwards. Loose pass forward. Rush pass backwards. Goes back to keeper. Spoons his pass. Foul. Free kick. Unmarked but cannot quite get it in. Seen this or something similar at least 5 times this half.

Seen this at least 100 times this season. It's one of the reasons we are in the mess we are in. Our confidence is shot to pieces. I said it after Bradford - that I didn't know how Hilly would get us up for this one. It's plain he couldn't and didn't but the longer term is now becoming more of a concern. It seems the confidence from two wins was much more fragile and easily usurped by the fear of more losses.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Doncaster match thread on 15:51 - Jan 1 with 3153 viewsblackdogblue

Bood off at half time at shouts of Hill out heard

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Doncaster match thread on 15:52 - Jan 1 with 3132 viewsDaleFan7

If we were playing a coherent system with shape, players in the right position, learning from mistakes but still losing then you could say, fair enough, we might just not be good enough. None of that is the case though and the buck with all that stops with the manager and his stubbornness and inability to get anything from the players at his disposal.
Doncaster match thread on 15:53 - Jan 1 with 3104 viewsKenBoon

I feel bad for the youth players out there because they need composed professionals and leaders with them and in that 45 they had confused amateurs and pussies. I hope someone robs the team coach and they have to walk back.
Doncaster match thread on 15:53 - Jan 1 with 3100 viewsAncoats_Blue

Glad I gave this a swerve. Even if I am freezing my nads off at Ashton United.
Doncaster match thread on 15:54 - Jan 1 with 3048 viewsDale23years

Doncaster match thread on 15:53 - Jan 1 by Ancoats_Blue

Glad I gave this a swerve. Even if I am freezing my nads off at Ashton United.

Bet you've seen better defending at Ashton as well
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 15:55]

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Doncaster match thread on 15:56 - Jan 1 with 2985 viewsMoonyDale

12 shots with 8 on target v 1 shot with 0 on target......Close game again...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Doncaster match thread on 15:56 - Jan 1 with 2953 viewsSaxonDale

Half time thoughts.

Norman has pulled off some good saves but his distribution has been absolutely atrocious. Not even looking to control the ball and get his head up- just kicking it forward with no direction on site. Not good enough, hope this is his last game.

The midfield looks so fragile- the amount of times we’ve let their players run through our team has been embarrassing. I liked the idea of a diamond and at times (very few and far) it has worked, but too many players look like they don’t know the system they’re playing. Done in particular has looked completely off the pace- I’d move him on if possible.

We have such little quality in the final third, it’s all too well being patient in creating space but when we get that space we need to be effective. McGahey and N’Lthe won’t offer us any quality from wide positions.

McGahey playing like a centre back at right back, Delaney playing like he’s completely out of confidence and we’ve got very little options from the bench. I still do want Hill in, but things have to change.
Doncaster match thread on 15:57 - Jan 1 with 2935 viewsSandyman

Doncaster match thread on 15:59 - Jan 1 with 2875 views442Dale

Posted in the squad thread, this was the team that sent us 4th winning at Walsall two years ago:

Logan
Rafferty
Keane
McNulty
Bunney
Rathbone
Lund
Camps
Thompson
Andrew
Henderson

There’s nothing spectacular about that line-up but they all had a clear plan and those that came into it knew it as well. This has nothing to do with quality, it’s about a muddled quantity leading to an absence of consistency and players appearing and disappearing and their confidence ebbing away as it carries on.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Doncaster match thread on 15:59 - Jan 1 with 2852 viewsDale50

Doncaster match thread on 15:53 - Jan 1 by KenBoon

I feel bad for the youth players out there because they need composed professionals and leaders with them and in that 45 they had confused amateurs and pussies. I hope someone robs the team coach and they have to walk back.

That is just what i have said, regarding the youth players, they will be seeing their fellow proffesionals at rock bottom... Cant be a good changing room...
Doncaster match thread on 16:01 - Jan 1 with 2809 viewsKenBoon

Doncaster match thread on 15:56 - Jan 1 by SaxonDale

Half time thoughts.

Norman has pulled off some good saves but his distribution has been absolutely atrocious. Not even looking to control the ball and get his head up- just kicking it forward with no direction on site. Not good enough, hope this is his last game.

The midfield looks so fragile- the amount of times we’ve let their players run through our team has been embarrassing. I liked the idea of a diamond and at times (very few and far) it has worked, but too many players look like they don’t know the system they’re playing. Done in particular has looked completely off the pace- I’d move him on if possible.

We have such little quality in the final third, it’s all too well being patient in creating space but when we get that space we need to be effective. McGahey and N’Lthe won’t offer us any quality from wide positions.

McGahey playing like a centre back at right back, Delaney playing like he’s completely out of confidence and we’ve got very little options from the bench. I still do want Hill in, but things have to change.

I think Norman will probably get the blame for their free kick because he’s very tall. HilLogic will blame him for the first too, because he’s very tall.
Doncaster match thread on 16:01 - Jan 1 with 2798 views49thseason

That's 50 goals conceded so far this season in the league the second worst in the Division behind Scunthorpe on 51. It's fairly obvious where the real problem lies. If you can't defend, it's hard to win.
Doncaster match thread on 16:03 - Jan 1 with 2719 viewsD_Alien

Doncaster match thread on 15:59 - Jan 1 by 442Dale

Posted in the squad thread, this was the team that sent us 4th winning at Walsall two years ago:

Logan
Rafferty
Keane
McNulty
Bunney
Rathbone
Lund
Camps
Thompson
Andrew
Henderson

There’s nothing spectacular about that line-up but they all had a clear plan and those that came into it knew it as well. This has nothing to do with quality, it’s about a muddled quantity leading to an absence of consistency and players appearing and disappearing and their confidence ebbing away as it carries on.

The bigger question is - why? Why did this start to happen? Right this minute isn't the time for answers, but they must be sought from within the club or we're sunk

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Doncaster match thread on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 2677 viewssuc

Is our new chairman watching the game? Perhaps he will shake things up
Doncaster match thread on 16:06 - Jan 1 with 2622 views49thseason

Doncaster match thread on 16:04 - Jan 1 by suc

Is our new chairman watching the game? Perhaps he will shake things up

Only if he brought his boots.
Doncaster match thread on 16:11 - Jan 1 with 2488 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Doncaster match thread on 15:48 - Jan 1 by richfoad32

Might be time to take Adshead out of the firing line, he looks like what he is out there....a schoolboy. His time will come but it's not yet and his confidence must be taking a battering.

Yep,it's not fair on the kid........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024