Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simply put he has to go. 17:48 - Jan 1 with 10886 viewskiwidale

The club is in turmoil both on and off the pitch toxic would be an understatement, If Hill is still in a job tomorrow then resign yourself for the inevitable and accept that something undesirable cannot be avoided.

This is not the time for bickering.

Simply put he has to go. on 10:07 - Jan 2 with 2940 viewssweetcorn

Simply put he has to go. on 20:47 - Jan 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Hang on...I think there were a lot of raised eyebrows.

There really wasn’t..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Simply put he has to go. on 15:58 - Jan 5 with 2647 viewsRodingdale

Sarcastically applauding fans now.

He’ll be spouting semi literate garbage again- “With respect to the football club, sacrifices blah”

The bloke is completely delusional.
Simply put he has to go. on 16:54 - Jan 5 with 2543 viewsdurbandale

3 games , no goals for, 12 against - not the strongest opposition from what I last saw. A few out, a raw youngster in ?

Have always been a supporter of Keef and Beechie.

Anyhow maybe time to go ?

Staying in Div 1 imperative or we will be playing Brainstree in 2 yrs time.

Can KH fix it or can he not give a flying f.....

Rgds
Simply put he has to go. on 16:57 - Jan 5 with 2500 viewsrichfoad32

Simply put he has to go. on 16:54 - Jan 5 by durbandale

3 games , no goals for, 12 against - not the strongest opposition from what I last saw. A few out, a raw youngster in ?

Have always been a supporter of Keef and Beechie.

Anyhow maybe time to go ?

Staying in Div 1 imperative or we will be playing Brainstree in 2 yrs time.

Can KH fix it or can he not give a flying f.....

Rgds

Dont talk rubbish..................it's 13 against.
Simply put he has to go. on 17:19 - Jan 5 with 2394 viewsdavidab2202

Never thought I would ever give up on Keith bearing in mind the relative success he has brought to the club over the last decade,but sadly feel that the time has come for a parting of the ways.
Whilst that is my personal opinion ,in view of the number of players he has been allowed to ship out over the past 7 days perhaps he is being given a last roll of the dice with a revamp of the playing staff and we will have to go with it even if it means a return to league 2.
If he stays I think it is more of a financial decision than a show of faith in him as the Manager to take us forward to better times
Simply put he has to go. on 18:10 - Jan 5 with 2278 viewsmbooker

I know Alby personally and without going into too much detail.. the way KH is treating players and fellow staff, it’s absolutely no surprise these current problems exist. Dale appear to be skint and that’s because of one reason - him. He’s pocketing so much money out of these deals, it’s almost as if he’s an agent rather than a football manager. The general consensus is nobody wants him around apart from a few youngsters who he’s promised the world to, but really, will sell them to a bang average club but has a sell on clause that lines his pockets. Sad.
Simply put he has to go. on 18:16 - Jan 5 with 2229 viewsShun

Simply put he has to go. on 18:10 - Jan 5 by mbooker

I know Alby personally and without going into too much detail.. the way KH is treating players and fellow staff, it’s absolutely no surprise these current problems exist. Dale appear to be skint and that’s because of one reason - him. He’s pocketing so much money out of these deals, it’s almost as if he’s an agent rather than a football manager. The general consensus is nobody wants him around apart from a few youngsters who he’s promised the world to, but really, will sell them to a bang average club but has a sell on clause that lines his pockets. Sad.

If true, and the conflation of so many of these type of rumours suggests there’s no reason to distrust them, then he just has to go.
Simply put he has to go. on 18:32 - Jan 5 with 2143 viewsSandyman

That's me done . Hill is killing the club slowly and painfully. The board must be daft not to see it. I'll be back when Hill is gone from RAFC . Some toxic wierdos in The Sandy today think getting battered every week is to be applauded. They must really hate RAFC.
Login to get fewer ads

Simply put he has to go. on 22:58 - Jan 6 with 1838 viewsgeraldo

Simply put he has to go. on 18:10 - Jan 5 by mbooker

Interesting that in a week when we have shipped 13 goals and scored 0, KH has probably trousered around £40k from player transfers!!
Simply put he has to go. on 23:06 - Jan 6 with 1812 viewskiwidale

Simply put he has to go. on 22:58 - Jan 6 by geraldo

Interesting that in a week when we have shipped 13 goals and scored 0, KH has probably trousered around £40k from player transfers!!

I cant get my head round that, it cant be true?

Simply put he has to go. on 23:07 - Jan 6 with 1807 viewsrochdale_ranger

Simply put he has to go. on 22:58 - Jan 6 by geraldo

Your obviously jealous of Hills wealth and personal success....,.,
Simply put he has to go. on 10:31 - Jan 7 with 1543 viewsDiddyDave

So if this is the case,that KH is taking a percentage of transfer fees,it`s no wonder there`s been a coup d`etat in the boardroom. There had to be to save the club,how anybody could agree to KH`s five year term,plus this extraordinary agreement to give him transfer bonuses for out going players beggars belief. Maybe that`s why the likes of Andrew Kelly quit,only coming back when it was clear Chris Dunphy was being forced out. Amazing goings on. Having said that though,I still can`t see how the club can force Hill out and still remain solvent,but perhaps I`m missing summat here......
Simply put he has to go. on 11:10 - Jan 7 with 1482 viewssmaclad1

Simply put he has to go. on 10:31 - Jan 7 by DiddyDave

So if this is the case,that KH is taking a percentage of transfer fees,it`s no wonder there`s been a coup d`etat in the boardroom. There had to be to save the club,how anybody could agree to KH`s five year term,plus this extraordinary agreement to give him transfer bonuses for out going players beggars belief. Maybe that`s why the likes of Andrew Kelly quit,only coming back when it was clear Chris Dunphy was being forced out. Amazing goings on. Having said that though,I still can`t see how the club can force Hill out and still remain solvent,but perhaps I`m missing summat here......

Coup d'état in the Boardroom? What about Chris Dunphy deciding he had done his shift and it was time to concentrate on family and his business? What if, with CD going, one or two further Directors decided that they too had done their bit and so resigned? Having decided to go, what if CD put out feelers for others who might wish to join the Board, and having done so only managed to cajole a number of potential incumbents who had a certain reluctance to become involved? Given their reluctance, what if, as an incentive and to spread the load, a number of Club employees were elevated to the Board?

What if there is no 'takeover' and there was no forcing out of Chris Dunphy? What if we have the Life President as Chairman who stood forward 'for the good of the club'? What if we have other Directors who, likewise, are in their role for the good of the club and had no real intent of stepping up/returning to the Board? If there was no plan to the 'takeover' where does this leave us?

An unprepared Board with little hands-on experience of the Club would presumably have no plan for this situation. Status quo would apply and Hill would be going nowhere.
Simply put he has to go. on 05:13 - Jan 8 with 1160 viewskiwidale

Simply put he has to go. on 11:10 - Jan 7 by smaclad1

Coup d'état in the Boardroom? What about Chris Dunphy deciding he had done his shift and it was time to concentrate on family and his business? What if, with CD going, one or two further Directors decided that they too had done their bit and so resigned? Having decided to go, what if CD put out feelers for others who might wish to join the Board, and having done so only managed to cajole a number of potential incumbents who had a certain reluctance to become involved? Given their reluctance, what if, as an incentive and to spread the load, a number of Club employees were elevated to the Board?

What if there is no 'takeover' and there was no forcing out of Chris Dunphy? What if we have the Life President as Chairman who stood forward 'for the good of the club'? What if we have other Directors who, likewise, are in their role for the good of the club and had no real intent of stepping up/returning to the Board? If there was no plan to the 'takeover' where does this leave us?

An unprepared Board with little hands-on experience of the Club would presumably have no plan for this situation. Status quo would apply and Hill would be going nowhere.

and what if you are wrong?

Simply put he has to go. on 07:08 - Jan 8 with 1106 viewssmaclad1

Simply put he has to go. on 05:13 - Jan 8 by kiwidale

and what if you are wrong?

Not claiming to be right or wrong.

There seems to be a fully formed narrative that Chris Dunphy was forced out and that there has been a takeover. This now seems to be the default view among many posters to the point where it is being taken as gospel. But is it? Apologies if I have missed it but I haven't seen or heard anything to suggest definitively that this was the case. So, not having seen anything, I am posing an alternative scenario.

If anyone has posted a definitive and confirmed post that CD WAS forced out can they please re-post it please.

If there isn't such a post, maybe I am right. Or wrong.
Simply put he has to go. on 07:23 - Jan 8 with 1093 viewsaleanddale

Simply put he has to go. on 07:08 - Jan 8 by smaclad1

Not claiming to be right or wrong.

There seems to be a fully formed narrative that Chris Dunphy was forced out and that there has been a takeover. This now seems to be the default view among many posters to the point where it is being taken as gospel. But is it? Apologies if I have missed it but I haven't seen or heard anything to suggest definitively that this was the case. So, not having seen anything, I am posing an alternative scenario.

If anyone has posted a definitive and confirmed post that CD WAS forced out can they please re-post it please.

If there isn't such a post, maybe I am right. Or wrong.

It could be 2+2 = 5.

We need to see how this pans out. The next 3 weeks are huge for our club.

I know nothing about the new board and they need to prove themselves. Hilly on the other hand owes me nothing and I am prepared to see how the transfer window and the remainder of the season pans out.

I think Hill deserves to be judged on 46 games and I am happy to do that.
Simply put he has to go. on 08:37 - Jan 8 with 990 viewsnordenblue

Simply put he has to go. on 11:10 - Jan 7 by smaclad1

The statement where he looks forward to and "welcomes working with the new members in the FUTURE" then proceeds to resign the week after may just blow your little scenario firmly out of the water...... perhaps
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 8:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024